Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 08:50 PM
Judge, Jury, and...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:47 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:47 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:43 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:40 PM

Old April 4th, 2018, 09:21 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

(XD whatever you want!)

Lightpaw didn't even bother shushing her this time and just continued looking for prey. After a while he snapped open his eyes,"You buried the mice, didn't you?" he asked Harepaw. He hoped she had and if she hadn't, he hoped that no other carnivorous animals had tried and succeeded to take the mice.
Harepaw gave him a blank look. She paused a moment, trying to recall. "Erhhmmm.........." ~A few moments later~ "I-I think so?" She gave him a nervous smile before continuing. "Y-Yes I did." Her tone was full of obvious fake confidence as she tried to reassure him. In all honesty, she had no recollection of if she had buried the mice or not, but there was no reason for them to worry about it at the moment. She decided to just simply continue forward, while her tail flicked with uncertainty.
"Do you smell that?" She gave a quick sniff to the air, but only smelled stale mouse scents. Frankly, she was just trying to change the subject from her scatterbrained tendencies. She trotted over to where the stale scent originated from then gave the pine needles a quick jab with her paw. "Aww, seems the scent is old..." She trailed off.

Last edited by Panda; April 4th, 2018 at 09:21 PM.
Old April 4th, 2018, 09:32 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Harepaw gave him a blank look. She paused a moment, trying to recall. "Erhhmmm.........." ~A few moments later~ "I-I think so?" She gave him a nervous smile before continuing. "Y-Yes I did." Her tone was full of obvious fake confidence as she tried to reassure him. In all honesty, she had no recollection of if she had buried the mice or not, but there was no reason for them to worry about it at the moment. She decided to just simply continue forward, while her tail flicked with uncertainty.
"Do you smell that?" She gave a quick sniff to the air, but only smelled stale mouse scents. Frankly, she was just trying to change the subject from her scatterbrained tendencies. She trotted over to where the stale scent originated from then gave the pine needles a quick jab with her paw. "Aww, seems the scent is old..." She trailed off.
Lightpaw twitched his nose and whiskers in amusement, he could tell those scents were old before Harepaw had even detected them. Then he chuckled,"Well you best go check on your prey then! Or I can come with you, or I could stay here and listen for more prey," he listed off suggestions, waiting for Harepaw to choose one. He honestly didn't know how one cat could be so forgetful. It was amusing, really.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 4th, 2018, 09:46 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:

Lightpaw twitched his nose and whiskers in amusement, he could tell those scents were old before Harepaw had even detected them. Then he chuckled,"Well you best go check on your prey then! Or I can come with you, or I could stay here and listen for more prey," he listed off suggestions, waiting for Harepaw to choose one. He honestly didn't know how one cat could be so forgetful. It was amusing, really.
Her whiskers twitched in annoyance. She really, truly had no idea whether she had buried it, but she had told him she did. She couldn't bring herself to be defiant with him and conceded. "Yes, I suppose I'll check." Her tone of voice was interlaced with poutiness. "You can stay here and scent for prey. That way, my forgetfulness won't delay us too long." After speaking, she once again returned to her chirpy, positive self, and began to skip off in a random direction. It only took her a few moments before she returned back to Lightpaw. "Uhh, what direction were they in again?" She asked, her tail drooping in embarrassment.
Old April 4th, 2018, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Her whiskers twitched in annoyance. She really, truly had no idea whether she had buried it, but she had told him she did. She couldn't bring herself to be defiant with him and conceded. "Yes, I suppose I'll check." Her tone of voice was interlaced with poutiness. "You can stay here and scent for prey. That way, my forgetfulness won't delay us too long." After speaking, she once again returned to her chirpy, positive self, and began to skip off in a random direction. It only took her a few moments before she returned back to Lightpaw. "Uhh, what direction were they in again?" She asked, her tail drooping in embarrassment.
Lightpaw laughed again,"Harepaw! The way we came!" he shook his head in amusement and continued his little search for prey, mouth open and ears pricked. He soon came across a smell that smelled like a thrush. His tail drooped at this as he knew that he, a blind cat, would never be able to catch a thrush, considering it was a bird and it could fly, in the air, where Lightpaw couldn't hear it. So he just stayed silent and waited for Harepaw, hoping she didn't make enough noise to scare off the creature.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 4th, 2018, 10:00 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:

Lightpaw laughed again,"Harepaw! The way we came!" he shook his head in amusement and continued his little search for prey, mouth open and ears pricked. He soon came across a smell that smelled like a thrush. His tail drooped at this as he knew that he, a blind cat, would never be able to catch a thrush, considering it was a bird and it could fly, in the air, where Lightpaw couldn't hear it. So he just stayed silent and waited for Harepaw, hoping she didn't make enough noise to scare off the creature.
She began to scuffle off in the direction they came, mumbling an embarrassed, "Yeah, I was just checking." Her slow, confused scuffle soon changed into a run, as she didn't want to make Lightpaw wait long. After retracing their steps for a minute or two, she was able to find a mound of dirt and pine needles that smelled of mice. "I-I knew I buried it!" She mewed triumphantly, knowing no one was there that could point out her earlier uncertainty. She then turned around, tail held high, and began to run back to Lightpaw.

Last edited by Panda; April 4th, 2018 at 10:01 PM.
Old April 4th, 2018, 11:44 PM

Quote:
She began to scuffle off in the direction they came, mumbling an embarrassed, "Yeah, I was just checking." Her slow, confused scuffle soon changed into a run, as she didn't want to make Lightpaw wait long. After retracing their steps for a minute or two, she was able to find a mound of dirt and pine needles that smelled of mice. "I-I knew I buried it!" She mewed triumphantly, knowing no one was there that could point out her earlier uncertainty. She then turned around, tail held high, and began to run back to Lightpaw.
Lightpaw could hear her coming. He turned and flicked his tail,signaling for her to sow down,"Thrush," he whispered, gesturing with his tail in the direction that the bird was.
Old April 5th, 2018, 12:53 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:

Lightpaw could hear her coming. He turned and flicked his tail,signaling for her to sow down,"Thrush," he whispered, gesturing with his tail in the direction that the bird was.
Harepaw slowed down, eventually halting. She got low to the ground, careful not to let her presence scare the bird. Her tail began to flick back and forth in excitement. She had never caught a thrush before, or even seen someone else do it. She could always imagine seeing warriors leaping high into the air, and batting it to the ground with their powerful claws.
"Are you gonna get it?"
Her voice was almost as quiet as a mouse, not wanting to scare the bird away. She felt her fur on her tail begin to fluff up as she imagined the exciting chase. If Lightpaw had planned on getting, she didn't want to steal his prey, which was the reason for her asking.
Old April 5th, 2018, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Harepaw slowed down, eventually halting. She got low to the ground, careful not to let her presence scare the bird. Her tail began to flick back and forth in excitement. She had never caught a thrush before, or even seen someone else do it. She could always imagine seeing warriors leaping high into the air, and batting it to the ground with their powerful claws.
"Are you gonna get it?"
Her voice was almost as quiet as a mouse, not wanting to scare the bird away. She felt her fur on her tail begin to fluff up as she imagined the exciting chase. If Lightpaw had planned on getting, she didn't want to steal his prey, which was the reason for her asking.
Lightpaw's fur prickled with discomfort at leaping that high into the air. not being able to feel what was under you, not being able tohear anything but the wind, only smelling fresh air and the thrush, not tasting anything but the cool air. taste, touch, smell, sound. those were the only senses that Lightpaw knew. in the sky, you only had sight, which was the only thing that Lightpaw didn't have. He shook his head,"No. You can catch it Harepaw
," he whispered the words so quietly that even he could barely hear it, he just hoped it was loud enough for Harepaw.
Old April 5th, 2018, 05:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Petal couldn't help but wonder if this was moving too quickly. Perhaps it was, but it didn't matter. What mattered was what was happening right now. Right now, she was happiest feline in the world. At his question, she was a little shocked at first, but at the same time... she expected it. "Ar- Are you sure that's a good idea with me being a housecat?" she inquired. Of course this shattered her happiness a little. As much as she wanted to say yes and be done with it, she knew there was a boundary problem. She knew there was always going to be something keeping them apart. So was it really worth it? Worth losing his rank and respect? Or worth losing her housefolk over? I guess she'd find out in a moment.
He hadn’t really thought about the whole housecat thing. It was exciting, meeting in secret like this - but was it going to be a stable relationship? ”Well, we’ve kept it up this long, haven’t we? No one has to know, right?” The orange tom wasn’t thinking clearly enough - Blazingcomet had never been good at long-term things. ”C’mon, pretty Petal. We can do it.” The tom mewed with a smile. Jumping right into things was probably going to be easier. After all, he knew how he felt about Petal and she knew how she felt about him. The tom gave her a quick nuzzle, smiling at her hopefully. They could make this work. Besides, wouldn’t it be cool to have a secret mate? Gingerblossom could probably know - maybe - after all, the friendly calico wouldn’t say anything… she was a good friend. She’d keep his secret. And, maybe Blazingcomet could have a front inside the Clan to help him keep up appearances? That would make it easier for his and Petal’s secret to remain just that.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 6th, 2018, 01:15 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:

Lightpaw's fur prickled with discomfort at leaping that high into the air. not being able to feel what was under you, not being able tohear anything but the wind, only smelling fresh air and the thrush, not tasting anything but the cool air. taste, touch, smell, sound. those were the only senses that Lightpaw knew. in the sky, you only had sight, which was the only thing that Lightpaw didn't have. He shook his head,"No. You can catch it Harepaw
," he whispered the words so quietly that even he could barely hear it, he just hoped it was loud enough for Harepaw.
Harepaw nodded and her tail began to thrash back in forth as she prepared to jump beside the bird. Carefully and quietly, she jumped onto a branch nearby the bird that was disguised in leaves. She leaned back to ready her legs, before giving a hard push off the branch. Almost immediately the bird noticed her body flying towards it, and it took off. Thankfully, Harepaw was able to bat it with her claws to the ground, stunning it. Once she had knocked it to the ground, her body went crashing into the undergrowth in the opposite direction. Unsure if she could reach it before it flew off again or not, she called out to Lightpaw. "Lightpaw, hurry and get it before it flies off!" She picked herself back up and cleaned the feathers out of her claws that she had managed to scrape off the bird when she flung it to the ground. Sniffing the air, she could smell the scent of the bird's blood from the wound she had inflicted on it.