Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM

Old September 7th, 2018, 05:49 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

@~Northern_Lights~

( sorry for the wait! I’m back now~ )

Dawnfrost loved how Owlflame looked while she pondered her question. The faint expressions somehow brought even more life into Owlflame’s character, intriguing the bengal warrior to patiently await her response. “Squirrel, hm?” Her icy blue orbs danced with delight at her clanmate’s decision. “I’d love to see you try and catch a squirrel.” Her purr bounced in a chuckle as she gazed exquisitely at Owlflame. She was interested in her decision, wondering if she only chose that prey because it required a lot of skill to catch. Dawnfrost decided to trust her claim, nonetheless. She herself also enjoyed squirrel, but never decided on a favorite. A part of her subconsciously wanted to choose that to be her favorite now, simply because Owlflame liked it. Of course that’d be silly, so Dawnfrost kept her mind from submitting to such bogus thoughts. She wouldn't want to seem like a liar, after all it would be an awful coincidence if squirrel was her so-called favorite too. Loosening her shoulders, Dawnfrost switched her focus to the trees; intentioning to search for a nearby squirrel, but instead got a little distracted by the rays of sunshine that seeped through the trees and dappled along Owlflame’s gorgeous silverish pelt. She stared for a bit, soaking up how complimentary her fur was against the sunlight. It reminded her of Owlflame’s eyes, which was probably why the she-cat was so beauteous - her entire exterior reminded her of a sunny Leaf-bare, which was her favorite season. Dawnfrost managed to break her trance and straightened her posture to fix her stride that has relaxed overtime.

When yet another compliment was thrown at Dawnfrost, that playful glare returned to her softly focusing gaze. “I’m actually wondering the same thing about you. I feel I would have remembered such a charmingly beautiful she-cat like yourself.” Her pelt heatened when she finished that last sentence. Why didn’t she remember her? Dawnfrost’s stomach flipped with embarrassment at how terrible her actual memory was. It has always been a struggle in her life - remembering things. She always felt as if she’d been cursed with forgetfulness. The sudden idea of Owlflame finding out how bad her memory was sort of sunken her spirits, but her skill in keeping an elegant demeanor did not show it. She tried to drag her mind away from her flaws and focus them on the moment at hand. They were hunting, not on some sort of personal interview, right? Dawnfrost padded ahead of Owlflame in order to retry her search for any squirrels. “I’ll bet as the best hunter, you’ll be able to spot one fairly easily?” The umber she-cat winked back at her flirtatious friend with a more gentle smug look. She was right, squirrels were rather enjoyable to hunt, so if Owlflame could catch one then Dawnfrost would officially have found her dream she-cat. If there's anything she looks for more in a cat, it's good hunting skills. Dawnfrost opened her maw slightly to allow the natural scents of the forest to easily leak into her senses. Those fluffy-tailed rodents were always nearby, but just hard to spot at first, especially on the ground. Dawnfrost couldn't decide whether to be competitive in catching one first or allowing Owlflame to simply impress her. She looked back over her shoulder to see what the silvery she-cat would do next.
Old September 8th, 2018, 12:56 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Charmer

The ebony feline padded through the territory alone, her hues icier than usual due to the cold emotion in them. The deputy was feeling troubled. She wanted to shut herself off from the world. She was confused, she needed some time to think about everything, but at the same time, she needed someone to talk to. Now usually SkyClan's medicine cat definitely wasn't the first cat that she would turn to if she needed to talk to someone about her worries, if anything, he was the last cat that she would turn to, but earlier today she had asked him to meet her in the territory at sunhigh to discuss important matters. Auroraflame would've usually asked Grousestar to help her out with matters like this, but this time she couldn't. She was trying to keep this is a secret. She couldn't let Grousestar know that she disagreed this much with him. After the meeting, obviously he already knew that she didn't agree with having to fight, which was something that he was actually willing to do this time. But he didn't know that she totally disagreed on a lot of things that he had done for the clan in the past few weeks. She had acted strong and made it seem like she didn't like this, but she would support him. Now she wasn't sure if she wanted to support his decisions.

Auroraflame sat down beside a tree which stood in the middle of the clearing. It was near the edge of the border, rather far away from the camp and a place where cats didn't usually go unless she sent them out on patrol, and she had been careful not to send anyone out here at this time. She was going to patrol this area anyway after their meeting, so it wouldn't matter. She waited patiently for the tom to arrive.

Auroraflame felt pretty bad about going against her leader's back and refusing to talk to him about her worries, but she doubted that he wanted to hear about it. Grousestar had already started to change a little in the past moon or two, probably from the stress of everything. She felt terrible and she wanted to assure him that she was there for him, and she was, but there were somethings that were better kept a secret. She didn't want to worry him any further, even if it meant keeping her doubts a secret.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; September 8th, 2018 at 12:56 AM.
Old September 8th, 2018, 01:10 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Tyler_Joseph ||

"Maybe. We'll see." He wondered if the right cat would ever come along. He'd been so picky, even if he flirted openly with other cats. Picky for what, though? He hadn't even found something that was close to what he wanted... If he even knew what he wanted, in the first place. When he thought of it like that, it was all so confusing... He hadn't thought to himself about the possibility of a long-term relationship for quite a while, thought talking to his more respectable brother, it made him think. Despite being more reserved when it came to relationships, it seemed as if his brother was more hopeful about what was in store for him, romantically. Crowfoot wasn't exactly pessimistic, he enjoyed his way of life, but he hadn't really thought about settling down. Maybe... It wasn't for him?

"I know you won't waste it, Dogcry. You're a smart cat," he purred, licking a paw and drawing it over his head. "I'm just saying that the wait might not be as long as you think." He couldn't speak from personal experience... But that was how love worked, right? You were either struck down at the first second, or you learned more about that friend you once made, growing to appreciate them in more ways than you used to. Maybe that was a part of Crowfoot's dilemma. He had no true 'friends'. The majority were there because they enjoyed his flattery, or his athletic ability. Others just didn't know what he wouldn't tell them, and that was hardly their fault.
Old September 8th, 2018, 11:34 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@Charmer

The ebony feline padded through the territory alone, her hues icier than usual due to the cold emotion in them. The deputy was feeling troubled. She wanted to shut herself off from the world. She was confused, she needed some time to think about everything, but at the same time, she needed someone to talk to. Now usually SkyClan's medicine cat definitely wasn't the first cat that she would turn to if she needed to talk to someone about her worries, if anything, he was the last cat that she would turn to, but earlier today she had asked him to meet her in the territory at sunhigh to discuss important matters. Auroraflame would've usually asked Grousestar to help her out with matters like this, but this time she couldn't. She was trying to keep this is a secret. She couldn't let Grousestar know that she disagreed this much with him. After the meeting, obviously he already knew that she didn't agree with having to fight, which was something that he was actually willing to do this time. But he didn't know that she totally disagreed on a lot of things that he had done for the clan in the past few weeks. She had acted strong and made it seem like she didn't like this, but she would support him. Now she wasn't sure if she wanted to support his decisions.

Auroraflame sat down beside a tree which stood in the middle of the clearing. It was near the edge of the border, rather far away from the camp and a place where cats didn't usually go unless she sent them out on patrol, and she had been careful not to send anyone out here at this time. She was going to patrol this area anyway after their meeting, so it wouldn't matter. She waited patiently for the tom to arrive.

Auroraflame felt pretty bad about going against her leader's back and refusing to talk to him about her worries, but she doubted that he wanted to hear about it. Grousestar had already started to change a little in the past moon or two, probably from the stress of everything. She felt terrible and she wanted to assure him that she was there for him, and she was, but there were somethings that were better kept a secret. She didn't want to worry him any further, even if it meant keeping her doubts a secret.
Shinefang watched for a moment from a cluster of thick bracken as the deputy of his clan settled herself under the tree where she had asked him to meet. He sat upwind to make himself harder to be spotted by any cats who happened to wander near, and had gotten here early to avoid Ringpaw's inane questions. In a way, he felt bad that the younger cat had to start assuming her duties so soon before the Skyclan he knew and loved had taken such a turn. Shinefang was an old cat who liked things to stay the same, and there were a few things he had been sure always would: his devotion to his leader, and his trust that Skyclan would always be on the right path, the path that allowed the clan t thrive. And now, here he found Skyclan in the paws of a ginger fool and Grousestar handing it over without a second thought.

Auroraflame had neverstruck him as a leader he would be on board with in the same way. She didn't have the same steady assurance that Grousestar seemed to have, and he didn't even have that now. He was so stressed that the medicine cat had been supplying him with calming herbs to keep him relaxed enough to function, and while he bent and twisted to try and make Blazingstar's words and behavior somehow fit with his prior agreement to be allies, her was Auroraflame being the voice of reason and calling a mousebrain a mousebrain.

Quietly, he slipped into the open and approached the deputy. For a long moment, he met her intense gaze with his own before sitting on his haunch, his bushy, yellow tail sweeping the dusty ground once before curling over his paws. "I'd be lying if I said I saw this coming."

Old September 9th, 2018, 01:52 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Brilliance

What was drawing her back to SkyClan territory again, and again was mystery to every cat, especially Luna herself. The she-cat imagined there was something about the cats who lived there, and their territory that had captivated her. The territory was beautiful and she loved it more than any of the other clans territory's. RiverClan's smelled of fish, ShadowClan's was too dark for her sake, and she just didn't like ThunderClan in general. WindClan she liked, but she didn't know the cats that well so she didn't go back there. Every time that Luna crossed SkyClan's border she ended up meeting a cat. First there was Timberpaw, the worst of the bunch, but perhaps her favorite for some reason. She guessed she liked him. Next was Sunrisepaw, she'd met Timberpaw's sister only twice before hearing of the young she-cat's death from Feathermist, the two apprentice's mother. It was tragic really, she had hoped Sunrisepaw would be a lifelong friend. But she imagined that up in 'StarClan' Sunrisepaw was much happier.
Old September 9th, 2018, 01:53 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Brilliance

What was drawing her back to SkyClan territory again, and again was mystery to every cat, especially Luna herself. The she-cat imagined there was something about the cats who lived there, and their territory that had captivated her. The territory was beautiful and she loved it more than any of the other clans territory's. RiverClan's smelled of fish, ShadowClan's was too dark for her sake, and she just didn't like ThunderClan in general. WindClan she liked, but she didn't know the cats that well so she didn't go back there. Every time that Luna crossed SkyClan's border she ended up meeting a cat. First there was Timberpaw, the worst of the bunch, but perhaps her favorite for some reason. She guessed she liked him. Next was Sunrisepaw, she'd met Timberpaw's sister only twice before hearing of the young she-cat's death from Feathermist, the two apprentice's mother. It was tragic really, she had hoped Sunrisepaw would be a lifelong friend. But she imagined that up in "StarClan" Sunrisepaw was much happier.
Old September 11th, 2018, 07:20 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
He nods.
She lead Aspenpaw a few pawsteps into the territory and stopped, assuming he’d want to celebrate being in the territory or something.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 11th, 2018, 08:23 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She lead Aspenpaw a few pawsteps into the territory and stopped, assuming he’d want to celebrate being in the territory or something.
He blinked, looking around "Woah.. It's so..." He searched for the right word. "Big!"

bump after 72 hours

Old September 11th, 2018, 02:35 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

| @SilverNight |
[Terribly sorry for the delay! Life has been a little hectic for me regarding both school and family, so I've been struggling to find the time to write you a decent response! I do hope this one will suffice~ <3]
Owlflame kept in stride with Dawnfrost, allowing her to lead only slightly - a subconscious gesture, perhaps due to how confident and elegant the Bengal feline had turned out to be. The silvery she-cat's large exterior seemed almost shadowed by the beauty of Dawnfrost, her umber coat glistening in the warm mid-day sun; exposing any hidden shades of brown overpowered by the much darker shades of brown. She was truly a gorgeous she-cat, and Owlflame's marigold eyes found it hard to pay attention to anything other than her. She laughed softly at Dawnfrost's comment, nodding her head lightly as if to agree with the umber feline. "I can only imagine it would be quite humorous watching by large form stagger after a small squirrel." Her words sounded as though she'd thought about them before, the smile on her face one of previous enjoyment. She remained like this for only a moment, reminiscent of past memories, none specific more generalized one, before turning her attention back to the she-cat in question with a smug look on her silvery features. "I'm sure you look as elegant as ever when you hunt," She flirted, a sense of honesty mixed in amongst her sarcastic tone of speaking. Owlflame was taken aback by Dawnfrost's absolute perfection; her beautiful pelt, her personality, her absolutely flawless use of sarcasm! Everything about her seemed too good to be true and in any case, Owlflame would have taken it as a sign to be cautious. But something about Dawnfrost seemed trustworthy, enough for the usually more dominant and intimidating silvery Maine coon to let her guard down.

Owlflame would have blushed at Dawnfrosts comment about her appearance, had she not already been continuously doing so since very early on in their conversation. Perhaps it had been fate that the two she-cat's had spent so long unaware of each other's presences, a small aspect of a much bigger scheme in mind for the two of them. Owlflame wasn't an overly faithful believer of starclan, but she was certain they existed for a reason. Maybe it was down to their divine power that Owlflame and Dawnfrost had been delayed the pleasure of each other's company? Owlflame would have thought more into it, had she cared much for it. It didn't matter all too much; they had finally met, and Owlflame was grateful. Marigold eyes watched the Bengal she-cat trot a little ways ahead, maw raised to the treetops above in what Owlflame assumed was a search for prey. The large warrior followed her lead, marigold eyes searching the surrounding treetops curiously as she followed the scents picked up by her sensitive nose. Her ears swiveled with every small sound they picked up, darting to locate the noise's place of origin. "Oh, of course, I'm an expert at this." She paused to wink at Dawnfrost, a smug look on her milky features before she returned her attention to the treeline. She stood still for a moment, her body tensing up suddenly as she caught sight of exactly what they were looking for. The familiar form of a plump little squirrel sat perched atop a tree branch about a foxlength off the ground, grooming itself with an apparent lack of awareness to their presence. The silvery feline looked over to Dawnfrost carefully, gesturing to the squirrel, before she sank down low to the ground. She moved with immense caution, eyes never leaving the squirrels sight - not even for a second. The branch wasn't high up, but it was a question of jumping it and getting a good enough hold on the squirrel to bring it down with her on her descend. She etched closer and closer until she was in leaping distance of the branch, tensing up her back legs and rearing herself up to jump. It didn't take her long to generate the power she'd need, but she wanted to ensure she'd made the right judgment of the distance and speed of the squirrel's reaction time. Suddenly Owlflame kicked off, leaping into the air and towards the squirrel. With her claws unsheathed and her legs extended out in front of her, she was confident in herself. A satisfied smirk appeared on her features the moment she felt her claws sink into the squirrel, bringing it down to the floor with a loud thud. The impact killed it instantly, saving her the little extra work. The Maine coon let out a small laugh, turning her attention to Dawnfrost with a smug yet proud look on her face - she hadn't been too convinced she'd do it at first. She could only hope her 'skill' had impressed the gorgeous bengal, marigold eyes looking on expectantly.
Old September 11th, 2018, 03:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
He blinked, looking around "Woah.. It's so..." He searched for the right word. "Big!"
Fennelheart was wee-bit amused,” What you can see is only a forth of the territory. And each clan has about the same amount of territory as us.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here