Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM

Old April 11th, 2019, 06:39 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthomiCat View Post
Where had Rainkit run off to? Stormkit wondered. He wasn't a tracker, or rather he hadn't been trained to track... because he hadn't been trained to do anything yet. He should have just stayed in the Nursery and not tried to get what his brother had wanted. He should have known it'd get them both into trouble. Yet, Stormkit had done it anyway.

"Lets go catch a rabbit..." the black and white kitten murmured under his breath. "That sounds great!... not."

"Rainkit! Where are you?" Stormkit called out into the trees.
Hearing his brother's call, Rainkit began panicking. If he finds me, he thought, he might tell Honeyheart! He searched for somewhere to hide from his brother, but didn't see anything except a clump of ferns by a boulder. He ducked inside.

My cat Rainkit needs relations!
Old April 11th, 2019, 11:18 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
The weather didn't make much of a difference to Grousestar in this state, perhaps earlier in his life, before all of this turmoil and tragedy, he would have relished and enjoyed the sunshine and milder weather. But now it barely even made it to his conscious. What was the point in appreciating the weather if he was going to suffer anyways. The leader didn't exactly speak to her right away, in fact, the first few minutes of padding out of the camp were perfectly silent, save for the sounds of the forest around them. His thoughts reeled as he tried to think of what he wanted to say. He was grateful. For her being there the other day, when it seems no other cat could care. For giving him a slight hope that maybe not all of Skyclan was lost to him. But he couldn't say that. Instead, all he could offer was,
"Thank you."
Did he need to explain to her? He didn't think so. And he couldn't bring himself to do it anyways. Already he could feel a deep throb in his heart for speaking those two words. Words that should be spoken so freely and easily and yet, he could never really use them for who was there to help him? Who was there for him anymore? Not his parents, not his brother, not his deputy. He could say it to Rabbitfluff, but he ran the risk of driving him away, or so he thought. And he trusted no one else to speak those words to. So he would say them to her, to the one warrior who took the time to just.. Sit with him. And share a meal even if he didn't want that to happen. Even if he didn't trust her fully.
The brown tabby's eyes were focused ahead, slightly unfocused as he walked, ears not swiveling. He wasn't paying attention to his surroundings, he was just walking to walk. He was walking to escape his dark prison of a den. Away from the tar that clung to his paws and pulled him to the ground, making him immobile and weak. Away from the pain that lingered over him in the camp like a permanent shadow. Maybe this was another step in the right direction, to overcoming things and moving forward. Moving away from the valley and instead rising to the hill. To greatness again.

She didn’t think to speak, there was nothing to really speak about anyways. She padded alongside him, letting the subtle sound of gentle pawsteps pressing against damp earth lull her into a sense of comfort. The silence wasn’t something she was entirely used to, in fact it was almost weird to simply just walk. She couldn’t quite bring herself to remember a time she just walked with a friend without some brief friendly conversation. Although that might’ve been due to the fact she, afterall, was a talker. As he spoke she felt her fur prickle, glinting yellow eyes tracing over his features briefly. ’ ‘oh, of course.’ ‘ What was he saying thank you for? She could only guess. As the silence once again settled between them she felt herself growing more curious. He was off and it wasn’t just her who had noticed it, he needed someone and she didn’t quite know who that someone was. As she pondered this thought she found the silence almost irritating in a way, the things said between the lines that she couldn’t quite catch was driving her crazy. She’d have to say something, anything to get him talking. The only thing she could think to ask was, how are you doing? But she already knew the answer to that. He could lie to cover it up, but she wouldn't be fooled too easily. For a while she let the silence settle, there was no harm in asking and yet she was still so hesitant. He was like any one of her clanmates, only far more important.. Her ears pinned to the back of her head breathing out a an unsteady sigh. You do this all the time, intervene when you aren’t wanted and yet here we are. Debating whether or not you want to start conversation. She rolled her eyes into the back of her head letting out an inaudible sigh of frustration. I bet the only thing he wants is to be treated like everyone else right now, he must feel so alone. His deputy gone, the war still fresh on everybody's minds and the stress of being a leader. She hadn't seen anybody talk to the tom in what felt like months, Swallowing down her anxiety she turned to him
’ ‘beautiful day isn’t it?’ ‘ she chided glancing over her shoulder at him and flicking her tail behind her a few times. Wasn’t that bad was it? having the silence temporarily broken caused her to let out a breath of relief through her nostrils. Keeping off to the side of him and trying her best not to trip over her own paws as she kept looking up at him awaiting a response that may never come. Grousestar towered over her like most cats did, thus making his legs naturally longer than hers, so to keep up she had to do an awkward little skip, combined with trying to fixate her gaze on his face she couldn’t quite put one paw in front of the other. Which she’d have to admit she was surprised she hadn’t face planted yet, that was until she tripped right over a root interrupting the somewhat smooth walking. Tripping and struggling to keep on her paws as she nearly went muzzle first into the mud, before eventually straightening out producing a small embarrassed laugh to cover up for nearly face planting.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 13th, 2019, 09:15 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Ringpaw loves rocks, they are very pretty

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 14th, 2019, 10:17 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

She didn’t think to speak, there was nothing to really speak about anyways. She padded alongside him, letting the subtle sound of gentle pawsteps pressing against damp earth lull her into a sense of comfort. The silence wasn’t something she was entirely used to, in fact it was almost weird to simply just walk. She couldn’t quite bring herself to remember a time she just walked with a friend without some brief friendly conversation. Although that might’ve been due to the fact she, afterall, was a talker. As he spoke she felt her fur prickle, glinting yellow eyes tracing over his features briefly. ’ ‘oh, of course.’ ‘ What was he saying thank you for? She could only guess. As the silence once again settled between them she felt herself growing more curious. He was off and it wasn’t just her who had noticed it, he needed someone and she didn’t quite know who that someone was. As she pondered this thought she found the silence almost irritating in a way, the things said between the lines that she couldn’t quite catch was driving her crazy. She’d have to say something, anything to get him talking. The only thing she could think to ask was, how are you doing? But she already knew the answer to that. He could lie to cover it up, but she wouldn't be fooled too easily. For a while she let the silence settle, there was no harm in asking and yet she was still so hesitant. He was like any one of her clanmates, only far more important.. Her ears pinned to the back of her head breathing out a an unsteady sigh. You do this all the time, intervene when you aren’t wanted and yet here we are. Debating whether or not you want to start conversation. She rolled her eyes into the back of her head letting out an inaudible sigh of frustration. I bet the only thing he wants is to be treated like everyone else right now, he must feel so alone. His deputy gone, the war still fresh on everybody's minds and the stress of being a leader. She hadn't seen anybody talk to the tom in what felt like months, Swallowing down her anxiety she turned to him
’ ‘beautiful day isn’t it?’ ‘ she chided glancing over her shoulder at him and flicking her tail behind her a few times. Wasn’t that bad was it? having the silence temporarily broken caused her to let out a breath of relief through her nostrils. Keeping off to the side of him and trying her best not to trip over her own paws as she kept looking up at him awaiting a response that may never come. Grousestar towered over her like most cats did, thus making his legs naturally longer than hers, so to keep up she had to do an awkward little skip, combined with trying to fixate her gaze on his face she couldn’t quite put one paw in front of the other. Which she’d have to admit she was surprised she hadn’t face planted yet, that was until she tripped right over a root interrupting the somewhat smooth walking. Tripping and struggling to keep on her paws as she nearly went muzzle first into the mud, before eventually straightening out producing a small embarrassed laugh to cover up for nearly face planting.
At this point, Grousestar was used to silence. It was something he had come to expect when he was around others, after all, most of the time they were too fearful to speak to him. That used to not be the case, he liked to think he used to be a very open and friendly cat that could go around and talk to just about everyone. Now no one approached him, no one except for a very special few. Which was why he was currently out walking with one of them. One who made an effort to reach him while he was in one of the deepest emotional pits of his 9 lives. Though of course he didn't expect conversation to come easily, even now. He didn't particularly know what to say, he had lost that charm, that charisma to talk about anything and everything. Most topics seemed bland and pointless and he didn't feel like pouring out his heart to her, not when he didn't trust her fully. That would only lead to him being stabbed in the back, before he knew it, another revolution would start and Skyclan would be torn in half and perhaps even disbanded. He couldn't say those thoughts to her. A leader couldn't say those things. They were thoughts he was meant to burden alone, because he was just that. A leader. No one was supposed to know of the hardships that leaders go through, you're supposed to make it look heroic and fun, so that kits could have something to dream of to grow up to be. If you let out that being a leader was no where near what everyone thought it would be, no one would want to be the leader and the clan would fall apart and become nothing but a group of rouges. Frustration began to grow on him as he searched for something to say, something to talk about, something he could talk about. But it faded when he heard her break the growing silence. Turning his head, Grousestar would look at her for a moment with a blank face before a light smile touched his muzzle.
"It... It is. It feels good to no longer have a nip in the air.. I've been looking forward to newleaf." Even if the topic was so simple as the weather it was.. Refreshing. It was a normal conversation. As if two warriors were talking, as if he weren't some cat that burdened everything, but the two were equals. He missed these kinds of conversations. Opening his mouth, he breathed in the scents of the territory as they strayed farther and farther from camp. Wait... What is that?
Grousestar stopped in his tracks, freezing, breathing in again. The scent was undeniable. It was... Dogs!
An uneasy chill shuddered down his spine as he traced the scent. It was recent and.. And it was heading towards camp! "We need to go back!"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 15th, 2019, 10:52 PM

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbusnobody View Post
Hearing his brother's call, Rainkit began panicking. If he finds me, he thought, he might tell Honeyheart! He searched for somewhere to hide from his brother, but didn't see anything except a clump of ferns by a boulder. He ducked inside.
Where could he have gone? Stormkit thought. Didn't his brother know that this would go bad for both of them if he didn't come back to camp? He'd have to tell Honeyheart Rainkit went out into their territory even after they'd promised her they wouldn't and all because a mouse wasn't good enough...

"Rainkit! I swear if you make me have to talk to Dawn Patrol to find you..." Stormkit called out.
Old April 26th, 2019, 11:35 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthomiCat View Post
Where could he have gone? Stormkit thought. Didn't his brother know that this would go bad for both of them if he didn't come back to camp? He'd have to tell Honeyheart Rainkit went out into their territory even after they'd promised her they wouldn't and all because a mouse wasn't good enough...

"Rainkit! I swear if you make me have to talk to Dawn Patrol to find you..." Stormkit called out.
[[Sorry this took me forever to reply to I've been busy with a lot of things recently]]

At the sound of Stormkit's threat, Rainkit knew the jig was up. He growled quietly, then pricked his ears toward his brother and walked toward him.

"I can't believe you," he said as he walked out of the brush to stand in front of Stormkit.

My cat Rainkit needs relations!
Old April 28th, 2019, 08:24 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

@Rosemew

Dawn'Paw merely glared at Lark'Paw before she started padding towards the camp entrance saying softly."Hurry up or im gonna leave you behind". She Looked softly at Timber'Paw who rushed over to her, She remained silent as they exited the clearing and wandered through the territory, her dark thoughts returned slightly from earlier before she spoke in a mumble."Do...You think..Im a mistake Timber?".She looked at him, a sad look on her face, she sighed as she spoke again."...You know how you asked if Quick'Feather found me? Well...She didn't...And it's better off that way...Ever since I was a kit she and Dark'Fang have told me im a mistake, a burden...nothing but dead weight on their shoulders, the problem in their realtionship...the reason my brother isn't alive...basically my existence is a problem...Funny isn't it? Usually, life is a beautiful thing but...Im worthless to anycat..." .Her blue eyes reflected pain.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 28th, 2019 at 08:25 PM.
Old April 28th, 2019, 08:36 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
@Rosemew

Dawn'Paw merely glared at Lark'Paw before she started padding towards the camp entrance saying softly."Hurry up or im gonna leave you behind". She Looked softly at Timber'Paw who rushed over to her, She remained silent as they exited the clearing and wandered through the territory, her dark thoughts returned slightly from earlier before she spoke in a mumble."Do...You think..Im a mistake Timber?".She looked at him, a sad look on her face, she sighed as she spoke again."...You know how you asked if Quick'Feather found me? Well...She didn't...And it's better off that way...Ever since I was a kit she and Dark'Fang have told me im a mistake, a burden...nothing but dead weight on their shoulders, the problem in their realtionship...the reason my brother isn't alive...basically my existence is a problem...Funny isn't it? Usually, life is a beautiful thing but...Im worthless to anycat..." .Her blue eyes reflected pain.

"You're not worthless to me!" Timberpaw told, like in the apprentices den, he felt his heart shatter. But, why did he feel so hurt when dawn said these things? "Like I said, you're the only person I really talk to. Even if you were worthless, you're not, I would still hang out with you. Because you're my friend." He spoke with a small grin, nudging Dawnpaw in a playful way. "Your parents just need time "

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 28th, 2019, 08:45 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

"You're not worthless to me!" Timberpaw told, like in the apprentices den, he felt his heart shatter. But, why did he feel so hurt when dawn said these things? "Like I said, you're the only person I really talk to. Even if you were worthless, you're not, I would still hang out with you. Because you're my friend." He spoke with a small grin, nudging Dawnpaw in a playful way. "Your parents just need time "
Dawn'Paw gazed at him softly she felt her heart warm up slightly at his comment, she wasn't sure why but she kept getting this weird feeling when she was around the Tom."Thank you...".She softly nuzzled his cheek briefly before she sighed softly."...I care about you too Timber...".She flashed a small smile at the Tom.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 28th, 2019, 08:52 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Paw gazed at him softly she felt her heart warm up slightly at his comment, she wasn't sure why but she kept getting this weird feeling when she was around the Tom."Thank you...".She softly nuzzled his cheek briefly before she sighed softly."...I care about you too Timber...".She flashed a small smile at the Tom.

Timberpaw felt his fur grow hot at the nuzzle, giving a slightly nervous smile. "It's..It's no problem Dawn!" he told, with a nod.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days