Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM

Old March 13th, 2017, 09:45 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart limped along spbeside her, letting his tail draw over her back. The fading memories of his most recent nightmare were still haunting him, but they didn't seem as vivid as before. Just the thought of his own mind twisting and manipulating his thoughts and desires to use against him, terrified him. He didn't like the thought that his brain could turn against him in his sleep. He had always thought of sleep as a place for him to escape, but now..... Scorchedpetals mew startled him. The two words stirred a deep sense of admiration in him, and he loved the feeling. She truly loved him, why did he doubt that! No, he didn't doubt that, it was only a manipulation in his mind. He loved her, with everything he had, and then more. He had never had a relationship like this before, and it felt wonderful for him. "My Twin Star." He purred, giving his mate a comforting nuzzle. "Now, I've never seen you hunt before, show me what you got." He said in a playful challenging tone. Sure he was taunting her a bit and teasing, but he didn't want their putting to be completely useless.
Scorchedpetal purred playfully. "I would accept that challenge if I were actually going to have a challenge." she teased. "I don't want to hunt when you can't hun, plus this is just a stroll not a hunting party." she meowed and nuzzled him. "Now, how about this, you help me hunt, alright? Auroraflame says you're a good tracker, whether or not this is true is up to you to you to prove." she chuckled and looked around. She was a good hunter, yes, but she was also a terrible tracker, so, maybe she really wasn't the best hunter but the least he could do was help. "Oh, and don't think you can talk out if it. It will help out that leg of yours." she said, pointing her paw at his leg. He made alot of progress, and she wondered if their strolls help it. He was even staring to run a little! He was making amazing progress and she truly felt proud of him.

{oml we should make the kit thing soon and so sorry this is late i've been sick ;;}
Old March 13th, 2017, 10:01 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

Scorchedpetal purred playfully. "I would accept that challenge if I were actually going to have a challenge." she teased. "I don't want to hunt when you can't hun, plus this is just a stroll not a hunting party." she meowed and nuzzled him. "Now, how about this, you help me hunt, alright? Auroraflame says you're a good tracker, whether or not this is true is up to you to you to prove." she chuckled and looked around. She was a good hunter, yes, but she was also a terrible tracker, so, maybe she really wasn't the best hunter but the least he could do was help. "Oh, and don't think you can talk out if it. It will help out that leg of yours." she said, pointing her paw at his leg. He made alot of progress, and she wondered if their strolls help it. He was even staring to run a little! He was making amazing progress and she truly felt proud of him.

{oml we should make the kit thing soon and so sorry this is late i've been sick ;;}
[oml YASSS keets for Cliff and Scorched and then the mini plot thingy and asdfghjk I'm excited about them. But sorry you've been sick, it's never fun, trust me I had creepy crud for about a month before it went away]
Cliffheart wasn't exactly happy. He was fine watching her, fine observing her skills, letting her show off, but apparently she was that much like him in not wanting the other to be bored or feel left out. He gave her a soft smile and gave a nod. "Alright then, you chase I'll track, just like that whole Twin Star thing where we make each other shine brighter." He chuckled. The Star thing kept popping up in their conversation, but he didn't care, he thought it a cute nickname for the two of them. "Alright then, let's check this way in the woods." He mewed, his mind far from the thought of the nightmare. As he padded towards the woods, he remembered the last hunting session he had had. It was the time when it was just him and Auroraflame, strolling, hunting, laughing and having a good time. Then things took a turn for the worst and he had ended up a useless cat for the past several moons. It felt good for him though, to be able to help the Ckan out, to finally be able to do some good for it again. The Clan, after all was like a family to him, when he didn't have one of his own. Of course though now he had Scorchedpetal as his mate, but the Clan had always been there for him, so it was his duty to help keep it strong and healthy.

He lowered his nose to the ground and took deep steady breaths, drawing in the smallest scents. He picked up the stale scents of a coupe apprentices who strolled by, a tad but fresher scent of wren, and something else...squirrel! It smelled like it had been here in the past few minutes. The dusty tom turned around, facing his mate and companion. He drew his front paw over his maw, signaling for her to be quiet. His pastel green eyes were alight with the thrill of the hunt as he turned back, stalking the scent deeper into the woods. Finally the scent grew strong very quickly. Since his head had been low to the ground for the trek, he lifted his gaze up to the bases of all the trees nearby. Finally, his gaze rested on a patch of sunlight where some dull green ferns quivered behind it. He knew it was there, he could smell it. He flicked his tail towards the clump, hoping to get Scorchedpetaks attention in seeing it.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:55 AM

Quote:
[oml YASSS keets for Cliff and Scorched and then the mini plot thingy and asdfghjk I'm excited about them. But sorry you've been sick, it's never fun, trust me I had creepy crud for about a month before it went away]
Cliffheart wasn't exactly happy. He was fine watching her, fine observing her skills, letting her show off, but apparently she was that much like him in not wanting the other to be bored or feel left out. He gave her a soft smile and gave a nod. "Alright then, you chase I'll track, just like that whole Twin Star thing where we make each other shine brighter." He chuckled. The Star thing kept popping up in their conversation, but he didn't care, he thought it a cute nickname for the two of them. "Alright then, let's check this way in the woods." He mewed, his mind far from the thought of the nightmare. As he padded towards the woods, he remembered the last hunting session he had had. It was the time when it was just him and Auroraflame, strolling, hunting, laughing and having a good time. Then things took a turn for the worst and he had ended up a useless cat for the past several moons. It felt good for him though, to be able to help the Ckan out, to finally be able to do some good for it again. The Clan, after all was like a family to him, when he didn't have one of his own. Of course though now he had Scorchedpetal as his mate, but the Clan had always been there for him, so it was his duty to help keep it strong and healthy.

He lowered his nose to the ground and took deep steady breaths, drawing in the smallest scents. He picked up the stale scents of a coupe apprentices who strolled by, a tad but fresher scent of wren, and something else...squirrel! It smelled like it had been here in the past few minutes. The dusty tom turned around, facing his mate and companion. He drew his front paw over his maw, signaling for her to be quiet. His pastel green eyes were alight with the thrill of the hunt as he turned back, stalking the scent deeper into the woods. Finally the scent grew strong very quickly. Since his head had been low to the ground for the trek, he lifted his gaze up to the bases of all the trees nearby. Finally, his gaze rested on a patch of sunlight where some dull green ferns quivered behind it. He knew it was there, he could smell it. He flicked his tail towards the clump, hoping to get Scorchedpetaks attention in seeing it.
Scorched laughed as he said what he did, and then followed, looking around. While he was getting the scents, she was still having trouble picking them up, and she stopped to a halt as he lifted his paw, and she nodded in response, and watched him carefully, her gaze scanning him. He turned and faced a bush, and when he pointed his tail to it she noticed the quivering of it. She looked at him, nodding, and lowered herself to the ground, her eyes wide as she silently stalked to the bush. Keeping low, she drew in a breath and was able to pick up it's scent. She halted as she neared the bush, and saw the squirrel jump out of the bush, it's bushy tail flicking as it rubbed it's whiskers, then it's eyes opened and she kept still as it looked at her. It sniffed, trying to see if there was danger near, and as fear shot through it, Scorchedpetal lunged and grabbed it with her claws. The squirrel squealed but she kept it down and soon bit it's neck, and waited until it no longer struggled against her, and fell limp in her jaws.

Smiling, she lifted it up and padded to Cliffheart, dropping it by his paws. "We make a pretty good team already." she purred, chuckling slightly. She looked around, and sniffed. She could smell a wren, but the scent was faint. Maybe Cliff could get a better scent? She looked at him and smiled again. "I think I can smell a wren somewhere, but I'm not sure. Mind taking a sniff?" she asked, purring slightly.

{oml what if she tells him like around this time?? after they catch something and then like they go rest in the meadow and she tells him o3o}
Old March 14th, 2017, 01:00 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

Scorched laughed as he said what he did, and then followed, looking around. While he was getting the scents, she was still having trouble picking them up, and she stopped to a halt as he lifted his paw, and she nodded in response, and watched him carefully, her gaze scanning him. He turned and faced a bush, and when he pointed his tail to it she noticed the quivering of it. She looked at him, nodding, and lowered herself to the ground, her eyes wide as she silently stalked to the bush. Keeping low, she drew in a breath and was able to pick up it's scent. She halted as she neared the bush, and saw the squirrel jump out of the bush, it's bushy tail flicking as it rubbed it's whiskers, then it's eyes opened and she kept still as it looked at her. It sniffed, trying to see if there was danger near, and as fear shot through it, Scorchedpetal lunged and grabbed it with her claws. The squirrel squealed but she kept it down and soon bit it's neck, and waited until it no longer struggled against her, and fell limp in her jaws.

Smiling, she lifted it up and padded to Cliffheart, dropping it by his paws. "We make a pretty good team already." she purred, chuckling slightly. She looked around, and sniffed. She could smell a wren, but the scent was faint. Maybe Cliff could get a better scent? She looked at him and smiled again. "I think I can smell a wren somewhere, but I'm not sure. Mind taking a sniff?" she asked, purring slightly.

{oml what if she tells him like around this time?? after they catch something and then like they go rest in the meadow and she tells him o3o}

[Yeshhh lets do it]
Cliffheart watched in admiration as the she cat padded towards it, so carefully and gracefully. He had to admit, she was a great Hunter. She stalking skills exceeded his by a long shot, mostly because of his leg and its stubbornness, but still. As he watched her hesitate, he waited in anticipation. She was going to get this.... He smiled happily as she launched towards the bush, springing in just the nick of time as it looked like the squirrel was about to take off. As she returned to him and dropped the squirrel, he purred in affection. "Yes I believe we do. You're an excellent hunter by the way." He smiled as he leaned forwards and licked her cheek. Upon hearing about the wren, he lowered his head and sniffed the ground. Nothing. He raised his head, pointed to the sky now, and sniffed again. He caught a whiff of something this time. Definitely some type of bird. "You're right there is a bird nearby. It flew towards the way we came, back towards the open field. Probably went searching for seed there." He said keeping his nose towards the sky. He took the lead again as he padded back, tracing the path they had just taken.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 14th, 2017, 01:27 PM

Quote:
[Yeshhh lets do it]
Cliffheart watched in admiration as the she cat padded towards it, so carefully and gracefully. He had to admit, she was a great Hunter. She stalking skills exceeded his by a long shot, mostly because of his leg and its stubbornness, but still. As he watched her hesitate, he waited in anticipation. She was going to get this.... He smiled happily as she launched towards the bush, springing in just the nick of time as it looked like the squirrel was about to take off. As she returned to him and dropped the squirrel, he purred in affection. "Yes I believe we do. You're an excellent hunter by the way." He smiled as he leaned forwards and licked her cheek. Upon hearing about the wren, he lowered his head and sniffed the ground. Nothing. He raised his head, pointed to the sky now, and sniffed again. He caught a whiff of something this time. Definitely some type of bird. "You're right there is a bird nearby. It flew towards the way we came, back towards the open field. Probably went searching for seed there." He said keeping his nose towards the sky. He took the lead again as he padded back, tracing the path they had just taken.
Scorchedpetal quickly dug a hole and buried the squirrel for retrieval later. She then followed him, her gaze fixed on him as they padded to the clearing. She smiled, remembering the night sky as it was when they were last here, the brightness of the stars and the sights that intrigued her. And now the morning-lit meadow complimented her reddish-brown pelt as the grass was outlined in a beautiful orangish-yellow {i has great imagination}. She looked at him and then back at the field. She wasn't really up for hunting, right now she just wanted to have fun. She then chuckled and brushed by him as she trotted into the clearing, and then she sat in the middle as the sun outlined her pelt. And she then layed down in the grass and looked up at the clouds, the day was wonderfully cool and the songs of birds rang in the air. She liked this, it was beautiful, wonderful, it made her smile and made her feel wonderful, and then she remembered something. The whole reason she wanted to bring him out here. She looked over at him and waited for him to arrive, before she said anything. She hoped he'd find the news as exciting as she did.

{*totally not fangirling rn* }
Old March 14th, 2017, 07:39 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@fenic! @milo @KitKat12 @meraki

[I no longer consider Jag apart of this,bc she has gone a bit inactive so]

"Finchpaw just decide what were d-doing. I-I want to g-get moving." the thin cat was doing all he could not to shake and tremble,but he gave up at this point. He didn't want to wander around aimlessly,being out in the dark standing still in the middle of leaf bare was worse enough when they weren't doing anything. He felt cold,the low temperature seeping easily through his thin fur. He was very tempted to just go back,slip into the apprentices den again and snug into his feather filled nest. It was tempting,but he knew he couldn't leave his friends out here alone. Without him they would probably over look possible danger,like right now. They were out in the cold. What if one of them got sick? What if there was something lurking that was naked to their eye? There were so many possible things to be worried about,it only gave him more reason to stay. He didn't want his friends alone.

Last edited by graves; March 14th, 2017 at 07:39 PM.
Old March 14th, 2017, 09:51 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

Scorchedpetal quickly dug a hole and buried the squirrel for retrieval later. She then followed him, her gaze fixed on him as they padded to the clearing. She smiled, remembering the night sky as it was when they were last here, the brightness of the stars and the sights that intrigued her. And now the morning-lit meadow complimented her reddish-brown pelt as the grass was outlined in a beautiful orangish-yellow {i has great imagination}. She looked at him and then back at the field. She wasn't really up for hunting, right now she just wanted to have fun. She then chuckled and brushed by him as she trotted into the clearing, and then she sat in the middle as the sun outlined her pelt. And she then layed down in the grass and looked up at the clouds, the day was wonderfully cool and the songs of birds rang in the air. She liked this, it was beautiful, wonderful, it made her smile and made her feel wonderful, and then she remembered something. The whole reason she wanted to bring him out here. She looked over at him and waited for him to arrive, before she said anything. She hoped he'd find the news as exciting as she did.

{*totally not fangirling rn* }
Cliffheart kept his dusty head to the ground, pastel green hues kept focused ahead, intent and focused on the hunt. If Scorchedpetal said she wasn't good at tracking, then he would make up that skill for her and help her out. He was a good friend, a good mate like that. He wanted to help. He was entirely focused on where he was going and the direction of the scent trail, that he was almost completely oblivious to Scorchedpetals touch. He was shaken from his concentration as she brushed against him. He felt her warm body press against his and a tingly feeling ran down his spine, similar to the feeling he had had when he had finally worked up the courage to ask her to be his mate. For now they were taking things slow. No big changes, no rushing, just the two of them living together and being happy. The way it should be, he thought. Although, as much as he loved the burnt red colored she cat, he still couldn't help but feel a rift between them that he put there for himself. He was still afraid that if he got too close, then she would get scared or frightened, but he tried telling himself it wasn't true. Even though it didn't work every time.

The tom kept following the trail, unaware that Scorchedpetak seemed to have lost interest in the hunt and was making her way towards a clearing. After not scenting her presence as close as it had been, he stopped and turned around. Seeing that she was sitting in the middle of a grove, he cocked his head sideways. What was she doung? The wren was going to get too far away, she couldn't just sit here! He approached her, some what frustrated. "Uh, Scorched, what are you doing? The bird went that way. Come on or else we'll lose it." He said in annoyance. He wanted to catch that bird, but it didn't seem like Scorchedpetal was cooperating with that plan. Almost like she had something in her own mind she was planning.
Old March 14th, 2017, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Cliffheart kept his dusty head to the ground, pastel green hues kept focused ahead, intent and focused on the hunt. If Scorchedpetal said she wasn't good at tracking, then he would make up that skill for her and help her out. He was a good friend, a good mate like that. He wanted to help. He was entirely focused on where he was going and the direction of the scent trail, that he was almost completely oblivious to Scorchedpetal's touch. He was shaken from his concentration as she brushed against him. He felt her warm body press against his and a tingly feeling ran down his spine, similar to the feeling he had had when he had finally worked up the courage to ask her to be his mate. For now they were taking things slow. No big changes, no rushing, just the two of them living together and being happy. The way it should be, he thought. Although, as much as he loved the burnt red colored she cat, he still couldn't help but feel a rift between them that he put there for himself. He was still afraid that if he got too close, then she would get scared or frightened, but he tried telling himself it wasn't true. Even though it didn't work every time.

The tom kept following the trail, unaware that Scorchedpetal seemed to have lost interest in the hunt and was making her way towards a clearing. After not scenting her presence as close as it had been, he stopped and turned around. Seeing that she was sitting in the middle of a grove, he cocked his head sideways. What was she doing? The wren was going to get too far away, she couldn't just sit here! He approached her, some what frustrated. "Uh, Scorched, what are you doing? The bird went that way. Come on or else we'll lose it." He said in annoyance. He wanted to catch that bird, but it didn't seem like Scorchedpetal was cooperating with that plan. Almost like she had something in her own mind she was planning.
Although he seemed a bit annoyed with her abandoning the hunt, she only chuckled. He can't stay mad at me for long, could he? she asked herself. Purring she looked at him and smiled. "Well, I forgot I had some exciting news." she purred, and looked up. How do I approach this? she thought, then smiled. Stars. The analogy that never failed her. Now, how to be vague about it... "Cliffheart, did you know some stars create new stars? Well, that's kinda like us. Whether it be training apprentices, inspiring upcoming kits, leaders, elders, even warriors. To make them brighter than ever." she looked down ad then at him. "And with us Twin Stars, we don't just build then up, they are ours." she said, and smiled, wondering if she was vague, but plain enough. Oh, she hoped so! Would he be excited, worried, exasperated? StarClan knows, but one thing she hoped, he'd be glad he was going to be a father soon.

"And soon, we'll have our new stars." she said finally, her yellow eyes glinting in almost unavoidable excitement.
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:04 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

Although he seemed a bit annoyed with her abandoning the hunt, she only chuckled. He can't stay mad at me for long, could he? she asked herself. Purring she looked at him and smiled. "Well, I forgot I had some exciting news." she purred, and looked up. How do I approach this? she thought, then smiled. Stars. The analogy that never failed her. Now, how to be vague about it... "Cliffheart, did you know some stars create new stars? Well, that's kinda like us. Whether it be training apprentices, inspiring upcoming kits, leaders, elders, even warriors. To make them brighter than ever." she looked down ad then at him. "And with us Twin Stars, we don't just build then up, they are ours." she said, and smiled, wondering if she was vague, but plain enough. Oh, she hoped so! Would he be excited, worried, exasperated? StarClan knows, but one thing she hoped, he'd be glad he was going to be a father soon.

"And soon, we'll have our new stars." she said finally, her yellow eyes glinting in almost unavoidable excitement.
[Asdfghjkl shipment overload but Cliff just be there like lol wut?]
Cliffheart stopped. The laugh didn't exactly improve his mood. She was the one who had wanted to come hunt right? Why was she just done now? They had to serve the Clan! As she started speaking, he became even more confused. What in the name of Starclan was she rambling on about? Making brighter stars, what did that have to do with training apprentices? Sure he heard what she was saying and could partially comprehend it, but not fully. He just stood there on his three good legs and one splinted one and nodded like he knew exactly what she was talking about. Then came the part where she mentioned 'they are ours'. Did that mean she was like going to take in all the lonesome kits and apprentices? Sure it sounded good, but if she did that she would never see the hunting grounds again! Then it dawned on him.

The words rang in his head. 'Our own Stars'. It was clear enough. He understood completely now. She had wanted to tell him this all along. He must admit though, it was a sneaky plan, but why did they need to come all the way out here for it? Could she have just told him in the camp? He would never understand the full complexity of she cats. But....he was going to be a father.... A father! He was overwhelmed with emotion. He was ecstatic with joy that he would be serving the Clan by raising the next generation, and loving his mate at the same time. But then he was nervous. Would he be a bad parent for the kits? What if he screwed up and Scorchedpetal and the kits hated him for messing up? What if he got hurt again and couldn't help care for them? What if his twisted paw was hereditary and one, if not all of his kits got the same thing he had? His emotions couldn't stay in any longer, so he reacted by beginning to pace. "Oh Starclan... I'm not ready for this. But it's amazing news! What if I'm nit a good father? I'm having kits! I...I Don't know what to say Scorched." He said finally, turning to face her. His eyes were alight with a joy that he had never truly felt before. The only other time he had felt it was his time when asking his mate the big question. Now they were having kits? He didn't know how to cope with all the emotions, as he always preferred keeping them pushed down and tucked away. But now he couldn't contain it. He ran up to Scorchedoetal and buried his face in her long red brown fur. He purred, it's sound deep and resonating. "This is amazing Scorchedpetal. You are going to be a great mother. But can you tell me something?" He asked, pulling back a little to see her face. "How long have you known?"
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:58 PM

Quote:
[Asdfghjkl shipment overload but Cliff just be there like lol wut?]
Cliffheart stopped. The laugh didn't exactly improve his mood. She was the one who had wanted to come hunt right? Why was she just done now? They had to serve the Clan! As she started speaking, he became even more confused. What in the name of Starclan was she rambling on about? Making brighter stars, what did that have to do with training apprentices? Sure he heard what she was saying and could partially comprehend it, but not fully. He just stood there on his three good legs and one splinted one and nodded like he knew exactly what she was talking about. Then came the part where she mentioned 'they are ours'. Did that mean she was like going to take in all the lonesome kits and apprentices? Sure it sounded good, but if she did that she would never see the hunting grounds again! Then it dawned on him.

The words rang in his head. 'Our own Stars'. It was clear enough. He understood completely now. She had wanted to tell him this all along. He must admit though, it was a sneaky plan, but why did they need to come all the way out here for it? Could she have just told him in the camp? He would never understand the full complexity of she cats. But....he was going to be a father.... A father! He was overwhelmed with emotion. He was ecstatic with joy that he would be serving the Clan by raising the next generation, and loving his mate at the same time. But then he was nervous. Would he be a bad parent for the kits? What if he screwed up and Scorchedpetal and the kits hated him for messing up? What if he got hurt again and couldn't help care for them? What if his twisted paw was hereditary and one, if not all of his kits got the same thing he had? His emotions couldn't stay in any longer, so he reacted by beginning to pace. "Oh Starclan... I'm not ready for this. But it's amazing news! What if I'm nit a good father? I'm having kits! I...I Don't know what to say Scorched." He said finally, turning to face her. His eyes were alight with a joy that he had never truly felt before. The only other time he had felt it was his time when asking his mate the big question. Now they were having kits? He didn't know how to cope with all the emotions, as he always preferred keeping them pushed down and tucked away. But now he couldn't contain it. He ran up to Scorchedoetal and buried his face in her long red brown fur. He purred, it's sound deep and resonating. "This is amazing Scorchedpetal. You are going to be a great mother. But can you tell me something?" He asked, pulling back a little to see her face. "How long have you known?"
She watched as the confusion in his gaze grew. She felt like chuckling but thought that would break the entire thing. Then when the dawning crossed his gaze, it did make her chuckle. His rambling made her laugh as she stood up after he pulled back and looked at him. "Not that long, hun. Calm down. You'll be a great father. Look at what you have accomplished. Do you even remember your leg right now. Why with all the moving around you're doing you must have made amazing progress. Cliff they'll adore you, I promise it." she meowed in response ans nuzzled him. "Don't you ever in you're life doubt that." she said softly, and licked his ear. "Now, I think a squirrel is enough. With New-Leaf coming we have had a surplus in food. The wren will live to see another day, for now, how about we rest, I mean we have alot to plan, right?" she chuckled.

She loved this, his excitement was overwhelming. She bet he felt like he could touch the sky at this moment. His leg was forgotten for sure, and she was so happy he was excited. He would, indeed, be a great father, she only wished he felt the same. The progress he's made, the love she's unlocked from him just by herself. What if the kits unlocked his entire heart? They most certainly would. He just needed a nudge. One she can't give all alone. Auroraflame and Pebblechase probably gave him a push or two, but imagine him with kits? She purred as the image of mini-them layed and pounced on a giggly, laughy Cliffheart. Yes, he would indeed be a great father.

Last edited by monfang; March 15th, 2017 at 12:00 AM.