Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by ellie
Today 03:46 PM
furrensic's training...
Last post by furrensic
Today 03:46 PM
Name poll:3
by ollie
Last post by glitch
Today 03:45 PM
go!
Last post by alkaline
Today 03:44 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 23rd, 2019, 05:55 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
"I wanted to discuss your title as a warrior." The imposing leader didn't waste any time, and barely regarded her sister's greeting. One could make the argument that this was for Citrusflower's own safety. If Icestar was a bit less prideful, she might admit that she had concerns, herself. But alas, the cold-hearted leader remained as stoic and un-emotive as ever.

"I was paying attention to you during the fight with the rogues," the black cat went on. "If it had not been for our mother and Crowtail, those creatures would have shredded you alive. I do not think you are fit to call yourself a warrior any longer, Citrusflower." She gave her blind littermate a stern look, as if she'd not realized that she could not see her or read her expression. Hopefully her tone of voice got through clear enough.

Overhearing the conversation, Owlfeather, the mother of both she-cats, padded carefully up to observe the situation. She was as disapproving as any cat of her daughter being the clan leader, but nothing could be done about it. That did not mean that she couldn't act as her mother anymore, though. She spoke not a word, but stood next to Citrusflower, resting her tail on her smaller daughter's shoulder to let the blind molly know she was there. She stood as tall as her old bones would allow her and looked her more ruthless kit in the eyes, unphased by their sinister orange glow.

"I hope this has stemmed from nothing more than sisterly concern," the old warrior grumbled at Icestar, a matronly tone in her voice. "For if this is borne from anything besides that, I must remind you that Citrusflower is capable of serving her clan just fine, even if it's not in battle." She defended her kit with pride in her raspy mew, although heartbroken that she had to try to prevent a sibling quarrel under these circumstances.
| @CasperCreates; |

Citrusflower looked blindly at her sister, knowing that this wasn't going to be a good conversation like last time and the time before that. She sat down to listen to her sister speak. She told herself in her head that she wasn't going to lash out at the leader at all. She dipped her head in respect as ahe waited tor her to say something else.

The eyeless tortoiseshell she-cat listened to her sister closely, seeing where she was coming from. She didn't want to becime an elder at all, but she would if Icestar asked her to. Deep down in Citrusflower's heart she loved her sister. She felt her heart skip a beat and she found it hard to relax at this. She knew she was worthless to her clan and wasn't able to do anything.

"I see where your coming from dear sister. If you wish that I become an elder I'll listen to you. I respect you as leader and my sister, so I'll join the elders.", she meowed, calmly. Deep down inside she was hurting, but she was ready to retire. Her kits were old enough now. She thought a forever queen would be good for her though, maybe she could retire that way.

Citrusflower heard the sound of her mothers voice, her face turned to Owlfeather. "Thank you Owlfeather. I was just thinking that maybe I could retire to the nursery instead and help take care of the little ones.", she meowed, turning her head back to the Shadowclan leader, "If that is alright with you. Your leader here."

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 23rd, 2019, 07:45 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

| @CasperCreates; |

Citrusflower looked blindly at her sister, knowing that this wasn't going to be a good conversation like last time and the time before that. She sat down to listen to her sister speak. She told herself in her head that she wasn't going to lash out at the leader at all. She dipped her head in respect as ahe waited tor her to say something else.

The eyeless tortoiseshell she-cat listened to her sister closely, seeing where she was coming from. She didn't want to becime an elder at all, but she would if Icestar asked her to. Deep down in Citrusflower's heart she loved her sister. She felt her heart skip a beat and she found it hard to relax at this. She knew she was worthless to her clan and wasn't able to do anything.

"I see where your coming from dear sister. If you wish that I become an elder I'll listen to you. I respect you as leader and my sister, so I'll join the elders.", she meowed, calmly. Deep down inside she was hurting, but she was ready to retire. Her kits were old enough now. She thought a forever queen would be good for her though, maybe she could retire that way.

Citrusflower heard the sound of her mothers voice, her face turned to Owlfeather. "Thank you Owlfeather. I was just thinking that maybe I could retire to the nursery instead and help take care of the little ones.", she meowed, turning her head back to the Shadowclan leader, "If that is alright with you. Your leader here."
Icestar snarled at her mother. She was irritated, mostly because the old crone was right. She looked back and forth between her mother and her sister before speaking again.

"Fine. Whatever makes you useful," the black cat scoffed. "As long as you're not sitting around mooching off your clanmates, then I don't care." She turned around and stalked off once more, after firing one last malevolent glare at Owlfeather for butting in.

Owlfeather didn't take her eyes off the leader until she was out of sight. Only then did she let her guard down and let her posture relax. She gave Citrusflower a sympathetic glance and was sure she could sense it.
"Are you okay?" She asked her in a gentle mew.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 23rd, 2019, 11:43 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(eek this is late we've gotta get this done faster then originally planned.)
@Dirtfur @Moonraven

At the mention of her name Blackmoon made her way to her leader. If course she was going to be leading this patrol. Chester has already informed her she was one of her most trusted warriors. "We'll be sure to Icestar." She informed dipping her head.
Turning to her patrol she flicked her tail. "Alright we moved out at once no slacking off anymore." The her black warrior instructed waving her tail behind her. If they saw any stinky fish lovers they would be sorry. Or any other form of trespassers. Anyone would be sorry at this point. She was tired of cats messing with ShadowClan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Bitterblue twitched her tail as she heard her name called for patrols. She honestly didn't really want to move but wasn't going to complain about it right now. She couldn't help but growl low in the back of her throat at Blackmoon and her bossy tone of voice. Bitterblue didn't do well with bossy. She'd follow orders and whatnot, but she did so at her own pace. She found it equally annoying that Blackmoon seemed to think she was a slacker, it was debasing. Still, she bit down on her tongue, for now, bottling up her irritation, and followed the she-cat.
Leaftail gave out a snarl at Icestar's orders. Redpaw was unpleased by his mentor's fit. Coming towards the black warrior with Leaftail in behind, the red Selkirk rex confidently sauntered. He acted tough around the warriors, but his eyes betrayed a spark of eagerness. What might ruin his fun is the burning glare of his mentor and the growling of Leaftail. Stay calm or you'll embarrass yourself more. Redpaw gritted his teeth.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old October 24th, 2019, 12:07 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
@Rosemew @Moonraven

It wasn't too long after he heard the other tom formally introduce himself, did the other two cats of the patrol show up in the training grounds. The tom he was speaking to, Grimeyes, didn't seem to be a tom of much words. 'Probably someone who doesn't want to talk to me.' A small frown would touch his mouth and he decided pursuing a conversation would be pushing his luck with the other, and he didn't feel like making any enemies, or annoying anyone. Besides, Dawnstripe was approaching and seeking to continue the conversation would be useless. Turning his head, he'd focus his full attention on the large she-cat. Well, everyone seemed larger than Ibisprowl except for maybe Heatherpaw. 'Maybe if Starclan smiles upon me I'll get picked to spar with her,' thought the tom to himself without any true belief that would happen. He just didn't have that kind of luck. When it rained, it poured, and by now you would think he'd be used to it.

Listening silently to the leading molly, there was the slightest flicker of distaste across his demeanor, but it was mostly reserved for himself. Not that anyone else would care what he thinks, most of Shadowclan was hungry for revenge and blood and whatnot. He was the black sheep of the crowd it felt. To speak up with his thoughts would mean to bring about trouble he didn't feel like dealing with. Further listening, his ears perked up at the idea of just sitting and commenting. That he could do! He was good at watching other cats and picking up details, in fact, he sat in the clearing and watched others as a sort of hobby. 'Maybe I can just wa-' His face fell as he heard he was going to be sparring with the large tom next to him. Briefly he glanced his eyes to look at him before looking back at Dawnstripe, a lump in his throat. This tom was going to destroy him, even if they were sheathing their claws.

Numbly the black and white tom with a tuft of a tail stood up and followed after Grimeyes to the center of the training grounds. 'Well aren't you so kind,' he thought weakly, but couldn't bring the thoughts to his mouth as he took up his battle stance. "Please don't hurt me too bad," he murmured to mostly himself, closing his eyes for a moment and drawing a deep breath. With his eyes closed, he had a sharp mental image of just how Grimeyes was standing before he closed his eyes, ears perked, he listened for any movement. He wasn't a hard hitter, he wasn't a strong tom, he liked to try and overwhelm and get the fight over quickly. He didn't like hurting other cats, and he certainly didn't like getting hurt. So speed was his friend.

Eyes flashing open and releasing his breath at an easy, controlled speed, Ibisprowl jolted forward, his paws as light as the wind, they barely made a sound on the cushion of pine needles below. He veered to the right before jagging to the far left and quickly closing the distance at an angle. Knowing the pine needles could be slippery underneath, he made room to stop before he actually got to Grimeyes, skidding easily forward and preparing to land four quick jabs at the other toms face, chest and shoulder, his own legs bunched and ready to propel him in a backwards leap as soon as he landed a few of his hits.

Grimeyes observed the tom with a dull wave of his long black tail. He didn't think the tom liked him much, not that he cared, but he was getting the vibe that his lack of words was causing...trouble? Hmmm, not his problem. He waited with a bored expression as Ibisprowl took what felt like forever to the tom to gather his thoughts. He was getting the feeling that he was being judged again, between his name, size, and personality, most cats avoided Grimeyes like he had the plague which didn't bother him much. However, despite how intimidating he appeared, he never has and most likely never will hurt a clanmate. If anything, it terrified him to no end. He did his best to tread carefully around clanmates, it was better they avoid him.

One of the reasons he disliked having an apprentice, they were small, always so small. He's gotten better with Hazelpaw, but he never knew where to place his paws when it came to smaller cats. He disliked the thought of accidentally hurting them and intentional doing it just horrified him. As Ibisprowl finally stepped out and took his stance, Grimeyes ears lowered just a tad, catching the tom's comment, feeling this unwanted hint of pain in his chest. It was pushed to the background as he fell into a fighter's mindset. He kept his eyes open, watching the tom close his and breath slowly. Grimeyes took a moment to analyze the tom. He was small, he'd be fast, all small cats were fast. Since the other one was a warrior, he doubted he'd used his speed recklessly.

Grimeyes soundlessly repositions his paws, placing most of his weight on the back ones while spacing his forepaws a little wider apart, leaving one raised a few inches off the ground. He couldn't tell what Ibisprowl was going to do but figured that whatever it was he'd have to close the distance between them to do it. He bunched the muscles in his hind legs as soon as Ibisprowl launches himself forward. Since it wasn't an apprentice, he had been hoping the tom didn't just go straight for him. He didn't, thankfully, so they wouldn't collide now. The minuscule pause where he stopped before landing his blows, allowed Grimeyes to spring forward. He hadn't bothered shifting himself to keep Ibisprowl in his line of sight.

He moved perpendicular to the tom, he felt four rapid strikes to his flank, which would have certainly hurt if claws were out with his thin coat, but they were bypassed as he pivoted sharply to face Ibisprowl's back and cornered the tom as he jumped back, one long forepaw dart out in a near blurred motion to swipe a hind leg out from under Ibisprowl, his other forepaw getting ready to rise and swat at the hindquarters. Although swift, there was no real power behind any of Grimeyes strikes, they followed through his motions without much force.
@Moonraven @Rosemew

Last edited by Undertaker; October 24th, 2019 at 12:08 AM.
Old October 24th, 2019, 06:40 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
Boulderheart felt raventufts mood change back to his usual one, but she continued to smile and play with the leaves that had been scaterd about. She turned back to her freind “you ok?” She asked, his mood had changed as quickly as the seasons seemed to.
Raventuft gazed at the leaves, admiring their calm, straight fall, and their dance in the breeze. It was beautiful. Another reason he loved leaf-fall. He looked up, surprised at Boulderheart’s comment. He nodded, eyebrows curved reassuringly.
“I’m fine, really...”

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 24th, 2019, 10:31 AM

| @CasperCreates; |

Citruflower watched Icestar leave. She wasn't upset at all by her, she was actually glad she said something. "Thanks!", she called to her sister with a smile. The molly turned her head towards Owlfeather.

"Yes I'm fine mother. Don't be too hard on her. She wants whats best for me.", she meowed. The molly felt her mother relax beside her. Citrusflower sat herself down where she was standing.

Flowerpaw came into camp with a squirrel in her jaws. The apprentice saw her mother and grandmother and padded over to the both of them. She dropped the prey at Citrusflower's paw with a smile, having no idea what had just happened.

"I caught that squirrel just for you ma.", she meowed. Flowerpaw looked at Owlfeather, flicking her tail back and fourth. "One of these days Owlfeather we should go hunting together.", Flowerpaw meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 24th, 2019, 10:40 AM
that quiet one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Soaringpaw whipped her head around before narrowing her eyes at him looking a bit menacing,” What?!” She snapped as she unsheathed her claws and buried them into the ground. Her previous mentor was gone because she didn’t like him so she told Icestar that she had seen him talking with a bunch of loners. Now he was on apprentice duties being closely watched. She wanted a better mentor, one like Icestar. She studied her mentor, she wanted one who was tough and she fully intended to get rid of her mentors one by one until she got the only mentor she would tolerate, Icestar. The perfect cat. The one true leader of Starclan. Every other leader was just a friend of the leader before them. Only Icestar was never deputy, she was appointed by Starclan themself.
Blue's brows rose in surprise at her outburst, but, at the same time, a smirk curled his maw. He hadn't expected that, and it struck him as humorous. He might have underestimated her anger, but why was she so angry? I'll find that out shortly, most likely. Living among loners and other unmentionable cats for a year had made him tactful, however, and he wasn't easily fazed.

"I'll take that as a yes, then." He placed himself a fox-length in front of her, neatly curling his orange-tinted tail around his paws. "You've probably already guessed, but I'm Jaywing, your new mentor." He swung a paw as he introduced himself, never taking his calculating gaze from her.

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; October 24th, 2019 at 10:40 AM.
Old October 24th, 2019, 04:48 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Moonraven @The Cannibal @Undertaker
___

Hazelpaw would hurry to sit down beside Dawnstripe when offered , the long legged molly sitting up straight with her head high. A grin was starting to form , eyes widening slightly at her words. They were going to fight eachother- well , train not fight , but still! She quickly looked at her mentor and the tom , who was Ibisprowl , who were going to fight. Grimeyes is gonna win , he's like , twice the size of Ibisprowl.. She thought , jaw dropping slightly. Her , going up against Dawnstripe? She was going to lose so fast!

The apprentice gave a slight nod , staring at the older molly for a second with a doubtful look before looking back at the two toms. Watching them begin , she slowly lost her focus on the fight. She would glance at the molly , then at the fight , it went like this back a d forth. "So I'm fighting you? Woah , you're probably gonna win in the first few seconds!" She whispered with wonder. Maybe she had a chance against Dawnstripe. She was quick due to her long legs and light weight , so she could possibly confuse her or dodge attacks. Though , she probably wouldn't be able to land lots of hits.

"Oh , i better pay attention!" She said , whipping her head to watch the two toms train. So far , Grimeyes seemed to be doing good , just like she had expected! I knew it! I knew it! She thought , paying close attention to the moves and tactics they both used. She pictured herself doing them in her head. They didn't seem too hard.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old October 24th, 2019, 05:20 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft gazed at the leaves, admiring their calm, straight fall, and their dance in the breeze. It was beautiful. Another reason he loved leaf-fall. He looked up, surprised at Boulderheart’s comment. He nodded, eyebrows curved reassuringly.
“I’m fine, really...”
“Ok.” Boulderheart murmured, she sat back up licking her chest fur. She gazed up at the leaves that spun and twirled in the breeze, “isn’t it beautiful?” she said, admiring the beautiful colors.

Old October 24th, 2019, 06:34 PM

| Crowtail |

The balck tom sat by the warriors den, looking around the camp at all his clanmates. Everyone was as busy as they should be. Well not everyone. Crowtail had been hunting already and caught plenty for his clan and this was his time to relax until a cat from a patrol came back. He was proud of himself and his patrol the other day when they chased a fox off Shadowclan territory. It didn't put up any kind of fight. It was quite easy to chase off. The Shadowclan deputy snapped back into reality as some clanmates came into camp to settle down. It was still daylight out, but some cats had been real busy today. Crowtail grabbed three mice out of the pile and walked into the elders den to give some prey to them. He walked back out and sat down by the fresh kill pile, gaurding it a bit in case any Apprentice tried to take any from the pile.

Crowtail watched an apprentice come towards the fresh kill pile to drop some prey off. He stepped back, getting out of the way. Some cats would think it weird why the pile needed gaurded and it didn't he just wanted to amke sure no cat got anything out. The queens still hadn't got fed still. Crowtail wanted them to eat before anybody else did like the warrior code stated. He was mostly waiting by the fresh kill pile for a cat to take something to the queens. The Shadowclan deputy relaxed himself by sitting down with his tail neatly wrapped around his tail. He made sure his posture was alright. He didn't want to look like he wasn't taking care of himself.
[Open]

Closed Thread