Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:03 PM
Next Up Forever! [P]
by Fish
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 06:51 PM
Haven't you noticed I'm a...
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:47 PM
Finder For Stempaw
by elaif
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 06:44 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:38 PM

Old August 19th, 2018, 05:47 AM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Strikeclan rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

Tigerpelt yawned and gotten out of the warriors den.
-open-
Morning Flower sat outside the warrior's den grooming herself, she hadn't realized the rustling of the bush, so when Tiger Pelt walked out of the den she whipped her head towards you in surprise.
"Goodness! You caught me off guard! I'm happy I'm not prey, haha"
Morning Flower purred.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 05:47 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old September 22nd, 2018, 07:18 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

GoldPaw had a very annoyed expression on her face as she sat in the shadows, watching her younger sister, Strawberrykit, roll around in the leaves in the middle of the clearing. "Strawberrykit, please be careful you don't get any fleas or anything stuck in your fur because I'm not getting any disgusting mouse vomit on my paws just because you want to mess up your fur" she called. Strawberrykit paused and nodded at her sister before continuing.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 07:30 AM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
GoldPaw had a very annoyed expression on her face as she sat in the shadows, watching her younger sister, Strawberrykit, roll around in the leaves in the middle of the clearing. "Strawberrykit, please be careful you don't get any fleas or anything stuck in your fur because I'm not getting any disgusting mouse vomit on my paws just because you want to mess up your fur" she called. Strawberrykit paused and nodded at her sister before continuing.
Breezepaw ran up to Goldpaw trying to burn some energy. "Hiya Goldpaw!"He mewed to her before looking at Strawberrykit. "Oh hi Strawberrykit!"He'd say watching her before turning back to Goldpaw. "So whatcha up to?"Breezepaw asked not sitting super still.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old September 23rd, 2018, 02:29 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Breezepaw ran up to Goldpaw trying to burn some energy. "Hiya Goldpaw!"He mewed to her before looking at Strawberrykit. "Oh hi Strawberrykit!"He'd say watching her before turning back to Goldpaw. "So whatcha up to?"Breezepaw asked not sitting super still.
GoldPaw rolled her eyes and continued to watch Strawberrykit, not wanting to make eye contact with the Tom.
"Hiya Breezepaw! Would you like to play around in the leave with me?" the cream kit mewed. "No, no...it's okay, Strawberrykit...we don't want the whole clan to get fleas..."
"Oh but it's fun, GoldPaw! Come on, you should try it! And you too, Breezepaw! You just flop down on the leaves and roll around and the aim of the game is to-"
"The aim of the game is to not make your pelt muddy and covered in fleas. Got it? Let's go." GoldPaw interrupted her sister then reluctantly padded into the centre of the clearing and carefully lay down in the leaves. She gave Breezepaw an angry look. You flea-pelt! I'll get you back for making me do this! This is humiliating!
Old September 23rd, 2018, 08:19 AM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
GoldPaw rolled her eyes and continued to watch Strawberrykit, not wanting to make eye contact with the Tom.
"Hiya Breezepaw! Would you like to play around in the leave with me?" the cream kit mewed. "No, no...it's okay, Strawberrykit...we don't want the whole clan to get fleas..."
"Oh but it's fun, GoldPaw! Come on, you should try it! And you too, Breezepaw! You just flop down on the leaves and roll around and the aim of the game is to-"
"The aim of the game is to not make your pelt muddy and covered in fleas. Got it? Let's go." GoldPaw interrupted her sister then reluctantly padded into the centre of the clearing and carefully lay down in the leaves. She gave Breezepaw an angry look. You flea-pelt! I'll get you back for making me do this! This is humiliating!
Breezepaw giggled "Sure! Sounds fun!"He'd smile. "Goldpaw the real aim of the game is to get super muddy!"Breezepaw would say with a slight giggle. He got ready to run. Once he was ready he ran as fast as he could and jumped into the leaves making a mess. "Woooo!"He'd laugh as he sat up. Leaves covered his pelt making him look like a monster of some sort. There was also mud allover his fur witch was holding the leaves on. "He He that was fun!"Breezepaw would say not caring what anyone else thought of him being childish.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old September 23rd, 2018, 09:42 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Breezepaw giggled "Sure! Sounds fun!"He'd smile. "Goldpaw the real aim of the game is to get super muddy!"Breezepaw would say with a slight giggle. He got ready to run. Once he was ready he ran as fast as he could and jumped into the leaves making a mess. "Woooo!"He'd laugh as he sat up. Leaves covered his pelt making him look like a monster of some sort. There was also mud allover his fur witch was holding the leaves on. "He He that was fun!"Breezepaw would say not caring what anyone else thought of him being childish.
Mud and leaves splashed like a wave over GoldPaw, coating her golden fur with stinky dirt and rotting leaves. "Breezepaw! You've just made me all...disgusting. Have you got bees in your brain?" the she-cat squealed. "It's just a bit of fun, GoldPaw." her sister tried to reason with her. "Well it's not fun for me. Because I'm actually a sensible cat, unlike you two flea-brains!"
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. It's just...you never like to play with me and explore. You just sit in the same spot all day every day."
"There's a reason I sit in the same spot all day every day, Strawberrykit. You wouldn't understand..." GoldPaw felt a sudden wave of guilt engulf her. Her sister was only 4 moons old and had no parents to tell her what's right and what's wrong. "I'm sorry I shouted. But I'm going to clean myself up then go hunting and actually do something useful." with that, the tabby turned and stormed off leaving Strawberrykit with Breezepaw.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 04:33 PM
The one and only Darky

Bump)
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old November 5th, 2018, 05:32 PM
The one and only Darky