Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:09 AM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

"I'm going to go see if Coyotesnarl needs help!" Aspenkit told his mother over his shoulder. Before Heatherblossom could respond, he dashed out of the nursery to go see the medicine cat, he hoped to be medicine cat apperentice some day, but knew it was unlikely that he would get to.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:14 AM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

"Um... Coyotesnarl?" Aspenkit asked softly, "Can I help you in any way?"
Aspenkit hoped he didn't get in trouble, he just wanted to help.
@wren
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:23 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbot View Post

The kit gave Basilkit a triumphant smile as she came back toting a vine. How in the world she managed to find one so easily he wouldn't know. Flinching a little as she seemed to walk right through one of the black blobs Peonykit grimaced. He knew you could walk through them, but he'd much rather walk around them, seemed much nicer, not that they cared anyways. "Perfect! Now you stay down there an-" however his attention was pulled away when Sparrowpaw finally answered the question he asked earlier.

Processing for a few moments the Calliby tilted his head to the side, once it finally clicked he gave her a grin, but walked in the opposite direction. Once again pulling himself onto the roof of the Apprentices Den the kit began to haphazardly wrap the vine around the leaves, or at least he liked to think he was. In reality although his work was neat, there was no feesible way for the vine to actually hold onto the leaves. So although it looked as if it could work...it definitely wouldn't. Peonykit hadn't noticed this though.

"Cherrycutie, you say? Gosh I don't know anyone by that name." he hummed, bobbing his head from side to side. "oh! I know! Maybe I should go ask Cherrypaw if they know who that is." he sing song'd, shooting Sparrowpaw a mischevious smile.
Basilkit nodded waiting awkwardly with the vine. Do I wait, or should I just wander off and find someone else to play with... she though not sure what to do.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:59 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Moonpaw bounced up and down. "Great!" @Snowstripe @Quailsong
being this young is art

Old May 2nd, 2020, 12:29 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

"I'll come if you'd like me to," Flowerleaf offered. She didn't want to miss out on anything most of the time, especially patrols. She wouldn't really say no, but if she was grumpy or tired enough, she'd easily refuse.

@Dust

(eee)
Old May 2nd, 2020, 12:53 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

[ @Rainquail ]
Flashclaw felt a sharp prodding in his side. For one moment, in his dream, he thought he was being attacked, but the prodding didn’t stop. Flashclaw let out a soft snarl and whirled around, tail-tip flicking with annoyance. He came face to face with Shockpaw and the watery light of dawn. Oh. Flashclaw blinked away his grogginess and scowled at the apprentice. “What do you want?” He hissed quietly. “And why couldn’t it have waited until a later time?” He sighed. There was no going back to sleep after this and he glanced at his warm nest. He figured it would be cold and windy outside the den, so he sat in his warm nest and figured he would just sit and talk quietly. The ginger tom began to groom his pelt as he waited for his apprentice to answer, shaking scraps of moss that clung to his tabby pelt.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:26 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

@Dust

Duskmoth looked up from grooming his fur when he heard Aspenbreeze call to him, his tongue still stuck out as he processed her words. Patrol. Teaching group hunting techniques. I'm great at group hunting! He jumped to his feet-- half groomed-- and padded to his clanmate. "Sure thing!" There was no way he'd turn down the opportunity to support his clan in any way.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:37 PM

My Mood: Innocent

Grabbing a small vole, Dustpaw went to her mentor, Beetleclaw. “Want to share?” She asked.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:44 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Coyotesnarl blinked a few times tail twisting as he finally gave a good push and the marigold became wedged in the small cleft of rocks. Oddeyes wanted to become his apprentice. The thought was funny as it played through his mind. He didn’t want one... Having tried to train Fawnsqueak he’d quickly learned of how hard it actually was to train someone for herbs. Let alone someone who could possibly die anytime soon. He blinked a few times “look.” his throat croaked writhing in pain for a moment.

“Right now as it stands I don’t... want an apprentice. Though I appreciate the offer and what you are tr- trying to do for me and the clan.” he sneezed. “I can’t take on apprentice now. I visited riverclan and tried to train their medicine cat apprentice.. it’s a difficult task I’m not willing to take up yet.” the tom mrrowed feeling tears gather in the sides of his eyes. He needed honey. He needed something to soothe this. “I can offer this h- however. I can give you a list of herbs I do need... you may gather those on your patrols. If- If you can do that I’ll add you to the list of cats I call on in an emergency.”

@Pouncepaw

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:49 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Coyotesnarl felt a sigh leave his lips.. an aggravated noise of detest. More kittens. More.... kittens. The thought of having any more illiterate conversation washed over him like a wave. Great. “Look I know you want to help... “ he paused suddenly a thought dawning on him. “Actually have you met Fawnkit or Stagkit? They’re awful lonely in my den... I’m sure they’d love love love a playmate” his voice went unevenly soft.

How old were those two? Good question. No idea actually. The toms tail flicked and he padded into his private quarters returning with Fawnkit and Stagkit firmly clasped in his jaws. He set them down before aspenkit giving them a shake to wake them from their sleep. He didn’t know... if kittens actually... could play. At least these two. They looked half dead for the majority of the time. “I’m sure they’d love a tour of the nursery. They will be moving there when I find a momma for them. Would you like to show them around? It would be a big help.” he just needed to sell the idea... he just needed Aspenkit to take them.. that’s all... just take them.

@Arie @starshooter @WhiteStripes

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Closed Thread