Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 2nd, 2017, 09:13 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(I mean whenever you have time to do a little roleplay of them making the decision they want kits for sure and make a thread, :P)

"Three, maybe four." He mewed, imagining it. Their own kits, it was definitely a possibility for their future. Fairyheart and him really wanted them, and he was glad he could have such a kind mate. He wouldn't want anyone else to be with him, or the future mother of his kits.
(Well then, I'm open whenever really!)
"I think I would like three kits. The perfect amount to curl up around! Although, any amount would be amazing." Paleheart smiled, glad her mate was as accepting for kits as she was. She loved him, she loved kits, and she was very lucky.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old September 2nd, 2017, 09:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
(Well then, I'm open whenever really!)
"I think I would like three kits. The perfect amount to curl up around! Although, any amount would be amazing." Paleheart smiled, glad her mate was as accepting for kits as she was. She loved him, she loved kits, and she was very lucky.
(Okay! Tomorrow good?)
"Yeah, that sounds like a good amount." Hareleap agreed, giving her a little nuzzle, her soft fur comforting. Kits, little kittens he could care for and look after and raise to be amazing members of WindClan. He just hoped nothing happened when they did have kits, it'd break his heart if they were in danger.

((I call dibs on 1 kit because I have no self-control when it comes to charries)
Old September 2nd, 2017, 10:27 PM
Paige~

Quote:
(Okay! Tomorrow good?)
"Yeah, that sounds like a good amount." Hareleap agreed, giving her a little nuzzle, her soft fur comforting. Kits, little kittens he could care for and look after and raise to be amazing members of WindClan. He just hoped nothing happened when they did have kits, it'd break his heart if they were in danger.

((I call dibs on 1 kit because I have no self-control when it comes to charries)
I might take one to '^')
"I'm really happy you want kits to, I don't know what would happen if you didn't. I'd probably just adopt kits." Paleheart smiled, giggling slightly when Hareleap's nose tickled her fur. She really did love him, and she was ecstatic he wanted kits.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old September 2nd, 2017, 11:04 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
I might take one to '^')
"I'm really happy you want kits to, I don't know what would happen if you didn't. I'd probably just adopt kits." Paleheart smiled, giggling slightly when Hareleap's nose tickled her fur. She really did love him, and she was ecstatic he wanted kits.
"Heh, I've always sort of wanted them, really, I think it would be nice to be a father." He mewed in reply, giving a light chuckle. His tail swayed, his eyes glowed with warmth and his eyes. "They'll be perfect." He mewed, purring softly.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:51 AM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
( @Undercover @Beam
Okay so the roleplay died, but imma start it back up again)
Willowkit trotted out of the Leader's Den head held high, clutching a rabbit leg between her teeth. She had successfully slipped away from the two toms, and entered the Leader's Den. Willowkit wondered if the toms had noticed her abscence. Willowkit was about to confess that she had talked to the leader of the Clan personally, and got a rabbit leg out of it. "Eburneanpaw! Echokit! Come look at this," she called as she sprinted towards the pair. "Look at this!"
Echopaw's (he got promoted ) ears perked in interest when he heard Willowkit called his name. Immediately, he jumped to his paws and scanned the clearing with his layered blue eyes. When he spotted the other kit, he trotted over, tail high in happiness. The new apprentice couldn't wait to tell the other kit all about his experience of being a new apprentice. He was still yet to explore the territory, but it was otherwise fun to know he was no longer a kit. "Hi Willowkit." He needed simply as he neared his friend.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:56 AM
Paige~

Quote:
"Heh, I've always sort of wanted them, really, I think it would be nice to be a father." He mewed in reply, giving a light chuckle. His tail swayed, his eyes glowed with warmth and his eyes. "They'll be perfect." He mewed, purring softly.
"They will." Paleheart purred as well, licking her mate's cheek.

(Should there be a theme to the names? Like plants, flowers, insects, animals etc.?)

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old September 3rd, 2017, 10:03 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Echopaw's (he got promoted ) ears perked in interest when he heard Willowkit called his name. Immediately, he jumped to his paws and scanned the clearing with his layered blue eyes. When he spotted the other kit, he trotted over, tail high in happiness. The new apprentice couldn't wait to tell the other kit all about his experience of being a new apprentice. He was still yet to explore the territory, but it was otherwise fun to know he was no longer a kit. "Hi Willowkit." He needed simply as he neared his friend.
Willowkit was on her toes with excitement. "Look at this rabbit leg! Guess where it came from," she trilled. The grey-brown kitten bounced up and down for a moment before setting the rabbit leg down. Her green eyes were wide with excitement.

(Aw yeee)
Old September 3rd, 2017, 10:36 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"They will." Paleheart purred as well, licking her mate's cheek.

(Should there be a theme to the names? Like plants, flowers, insects, animals etc.?)
(Ooh, sure! I can't decide all those suggestions are so good!)

Hareleap have a little nod, his purrs still rumbling softly from his chest as he lay with his mate, his fur smooth and eyes glowing.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 11:48 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade padded out of the nursery. He had just been checking on Mothkit and Nightkit, his adoptive kits. As well as the mother Thea, who was currently expecting his kits. The tom stifled a purr of amusement as he thought of a few moons before. She had begged him like crazy to have biological kits. It was extremely annoying. Then she had acted all happy and nuzzled him. He had snapped. She had gotten hurt, and when he tried to comfort her, pushed him away. It was extremely annoying. The tom was glad that was in the past. Despite his and Thea's off and on relationship, he appeared happy. Which he was. Because it was his first litter of biological kits, why not be happy? Mothkit and Nightkit were happy. And he was just having a good day in general. Weaselshade finally let out the purr of happiness, and continued on his way.
That was when his eyes caught on his former apprentice. Lionsoar. He wondered what she was doing, as she seemed to be searching the clearing for some cat. The tom decided that having a talk with a cat he shared a strong bond with, could do no harm, and he padded up to her.

Lionsoar's golden eyes finally spotted the tom she had been looking for, and her eyes lit up. But upon realizing that he had just come out of the nursery, confusion clouded her gaze. He hadn't told her he had a mate. And he told her everything. Weaselshade was one of the only cats that Lionsoar trusted enough to be herself around. But she felt a twinge of hurt at the thought that he didn't tell her something so important. But she also felt another twinge, a twinge of an emotion she couldn't quite pinpoint. All she knew was that she was slightly upset at the idea of him having a mate. But why should I be? He's just my friend! And my former mentor as well. Maybe he didn't have a mate. Maybe he was just in there, doing some service for the queens. Lionsoar saw him as a good cat, and that would be something that she thought he would do. Yeah service. Lionsoar didn't know why she was denying the only possible reason he would be in the nursery. That emotion was still twitching throughout her body.
Putting a smile on her face, Lionsoar strode over to Weaselshade, stopping just in front of him. "Hey! I was looking for you!" She purred, her voice light and happy. She felt like an apprentice again, looking up into the tom's eyes. Except it was more now, looking straight into them. She hadn't realized how much she had grown in the past few moons.
A question about him being in the nursery sat on the edge of Lionsoar's tongue, and she so wanted to ask it. But she decided that it was loyalty testing time. If he was truly her friend, then he would tell her everything that had happened in the past moon they had both been too busy with their lives to have talking time. And once he told her all about what he had been up to, Lionsoar promised herself that she would return the favor.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 12:11 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
( @Undercover @Beam
Okay so the roleplay died, but imma start it back up again)
Willowkit trotted out of the Leader's Den head held high, clutching a rabbit leg between her teeth. She had successfully slipped away from the two toms, and entered the Leader's Den. Willowkit wondered if the toms had noticed her abscence. Willowkit was about to confess that she had talked to the leader of the Clan personally, and got a rabbit leg out of it. "Eburneanpaw! Echokit! Come look at this," she called as she sprinted towards the pair. "Look at this!"
Sorry 'bout that))
Eburneanpaw watched as she got up, slightly curious as to why she went to Blazingstar's den. Was the kit lying? Did she actually mind that they were over giving her company. The tom frowned deeply and bent his head, beginning to groom his messy fur.
It seemed like only a little while when the strong scent of rabbit filled his senses. He looked up and spotted Willowkit trotting back to them.
"Hey," he meowed, getting up to meet her, his gaze filled with admiration. So she had made it out of Blazingstar's den alive! "Where'd you get that?!"
Closed Thread