Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 14th, 2017, 11:34 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

She was a bit suprised at the deputy's kindness. And was trying to hide the look on her face. The blue warrior shook her head. "Yes, I will." She mewed. Bluetalon felt a bit odd, trying to show her claws. They were a bit longer than a normal cats. Bluetalon had felt odd hunting with other cats. Her fur laid flat as she thought of a plan. Deputies gave advice right? Could she indirectly ask for help? Bluetalon was scared, trying to cry or shake.
A light smile appeared on the she cats maw, she was glad Bluetalon accepted her offer. "Alright, lets go then! Do you have any favorite hunting spots?" She asked. "I would prefer to stay away from the borders, since there is tension." She added as she headed towards the entrance. "But we can go wherever else you want!" she purred.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old October 15th, 2017, 12:16 AM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw bumped hi shoulder into Blossompaw, playfully. His eyes went up at the sky as he let out a small chuckle. He blindly starred at his paws as he continued walking.
Blossompaw smiled, she then slightly pressed against Spiderpaw as they walked, her pelt heating up badly before she looked up at him. "Y-You mind if I stay close to you like that..?" She asked, ears twitching. ((It's a shame we have to wait T^T))
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:48 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

@Empress Of Evil
---
Dewpaw padded around camp, filled with bustling energy as usual. Her mentor had gone out of camp and hadn't returned in the last hour, and Duskpaw was nowhere to be found as usual. Dewpaw's only friends, for the time being, Midgepaw and Sparrowpaw, were out with their mentors like most of the apprentices. The young tortoiseshell's gaze sparkled as she padded around the camp, in and out of the shade, looking around for someone to converse with. Dewpaw was not one to be picky about who she would talk to - she'd had conversations with warriors, apprentices, queens, kits, and even elders. Unlike some other cats, words were her fuel. She could not eat or sleep unless she had been motivated, and she had rarely gone a single day without having an interesting conversation with someone. Incessant the molly was, she was also kind and innocent, but that also made her seem oblivious to the troubles of others. In fact, Dewpaw was rather empathetic, but other cats never uncovered this quality for the fact that they ignored her, afraid that they would be caught up in a never-ending conversation about something they probably didn't care about.

The molly's tail flicked behind her as she padded into the center of the clearing, her ears pricked erect on the top of her head. Purring to herself, like she often did, she saw the more stretch away from the camp and suddenly felt an itch to run out there. Without her mentor, she was strictly prevented from doing so, but she couldn't sit. While other cats sometimes felt like their paws were rooted to the ground, Dewpaw often felt as if she was flying and she couldn't get down. She was constantly at an energy high, hoping to find someone to help so that she could expel some of it, although it never really went away. Her head turned as she heard pawsteps coming from the other side of the clearing, but when she saw it was just a warrior slipping into their den, clearly not looking for a conversation, she let out a huff of annoyance. Isn't there anyone around in this clearing? She thought bitterly to herself. Her paws kneaded into the thin grass on the ground, which was quickly fading because of the fast-approaching leaffall. Growing bored, she padded to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a mouse, although she knew she shouldn't be eating until she had caught something for the elders, but how was she supposed to catch something if she couldn't exit the camp?

She grasped the mouse between her jaws, feeling the taste of the warm creature flood into her mouth. Overcome by her sudden hunger,
she collapsed in the shade of a single bush that was in the WindClan camp, and tucked her black paws neatly underneath her, her blue gaze alight with an emotion she didn't even know. Hungrily she took a few quick bites of the carcass, eating fast so she could fill herself Quite satisfied she purred to herself, half of the mouse still left uneaten. The small tortoishell quietly wondered to herself who had caught it.
Maybe it was Sparrowpaw. His assessment is coming up soon, she thought fondly.
An Abyssinian stumbled out of the apprentice’s den, a hostile look in her gaze as she glumly padded over to the fresh kill pile. She walked in her usual manner, a mopey prowl. Her head drooped downwards and her eyes glared at the ground while her tail dragged limply behind her. This was how she normally walked nowadays. A few moons ago she would’ve had a good posture and walked with pride and confidence in her stride. But now she couldn’t be bothered to do so.
The she-cat picked a small sparrow from the pile of prey. She had done her hunting for the elders earlier that morning and now she was free to eat. She had little an appetite these days and nearly always picked something small from the pile. She was thinner than she should be and thinner than most of the cats in the clan for that matter.

Clutching the sparrow between her paws, she walked away from the fresh kill pile and plopped down on a particularly lush patch of grass. She dropped the sparrow between her paws and started to take small, quick bites out of it. That was another thing that had changed about Caracalpaw in the past moons. Her way of eating. When she was younger, she would take her time and tear off big chunks of flesh. Now she chewed quickly and ate as if though she only had a few minutes to finish eating. A lot of things had changed about Caracalpaw in the past few moons. And it was all because of ThunderClan. The more specific reason for it was that ThunderClan had given her former mentor the wound which killed him. That was the thing that really got her fired up. For a few weeks after Shrikecall’s death, the apprentice had spent her days dwelling on the fact that they had killed him. But now she no longer so any reason to continue thinking about her mentor’s death. Sure, she was still looking for a way to avenge him, but these days she imagined fighting and killing every single ThunderClan cat that there was. The apprentice wasn’t one for happy thoughts.
It annoyed the she-cat to know that there was nothing she could really do to make a difference. There was nothing major that she could do to have an impact on ThunderClan. The most she could do was pick fights with as many border patrols as possible. That’s what she tried to do whenever she felt like it nowadays. She didn’t really care if the warriors or her mentor disapproved. She probably wouldn’t even care if Blazingstar found out that she had a taste for picking fights and was appalled by her behaviour. She had grown to be rather rebellious. The way that her superiors thought of her didn’t matter at all. Their thoughts and opinions didn’t matter, especially that of her mentor. Caracalpaw had no respect for Onyxwhisper whatsoever. In her eyes, the ebony she-cat was never going to succeed. She considered her mentor weak and she couldn’t really see why she had been made deputy. Most cats would think of it as an honour to be the deputy’s apprentice, but the she-cat felt as if though it was punishment. She didn’t want to be stuck with Onyxwhisper. After all, she had no respect for her and honestly, Caracalpaw couldn’t see why she bothered to train her. The she-cat knew how dislikable she had become. She would just never admit it outloud.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old October 15th, 2017, 01:36 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm's outward demeanor warmed even more at the sight of the kitten relaxing in response to his words, and he couldn't help but to chuckle as the kitten suggested that maybe he was getting too old as well. "All of you kittens seem to get old too fast," He mewed, ducking away from the playful bats with his smile still in place. Though Surgestorm was always smiling, it was rare to see him without one. Now that he was thinking about it, Owlkit had seemed to grow since the last time he had seen him - and it hadn't even been that long! He must be almost ready to be made into an apprentice!

As the topic switched, his focus moved away from his own thoughts. "That's okay," He hummed, assuming that they had probably 'fallen' off while the kitten had been playing. "I don't need them back." As Owlkit offered his paw for inspection, Surgestorm quieted in order to concentrate on the task at hand. However, he didn't look serious enough to make the kitten think something was wrong, just enough to make him seem professional to the onlookers around them. The medicine cat was glad that it had had time to close up a bit before the cobwebs had been removed, so it was still relatively clean and healthy looking. He gave it a quick lick just to be sure he was getting a get look at the almost none-existant hole, before settling back onto his haunches once more. "I'd say you're as healthy as can be now," He meowed confidently, giving the kitten a soft, but definitely approving, pat with his tail. "You did a good job."

(Sorry this took a bit!)

The kit gave a loud sigh of relief as Surgestorm gave him the all clear. What if something had been wrong though? Would he have been ok? Shuddering the thought away, Owlkit retracted his paw and placed it gingerly on the ground in front of him. Surgestorm said he was healthy and he would just have to trust that. But what if....? No! I'm fine! I can't focus on what-ifs! Owlkit closed his eyes for a brief moment, forcing back his anxieties as his claws flexed into the soft moss littering the nursery floor. Letting himself calm down, the young tom sucked in a long breath and puffed out his chest as the medicine cat praised him, eyes glinted with admiration. Despite properly meeting only a moon or so ago, Owlkit found himself more excited by the fact that Surgestorm was still lingering with him here in the nursery. He'd offer to play, but would an older cat, let alone the medicine cat, want to even do so? Maybe he would! Either way, it was beginning to get a bit cramped in the nursery for Owlkit. He was a growing feline! Quickly hopping up, the kit gave his lush brown fur a shake and paced excitedly around Surge, careful that he didn't step on any cat.

"Surgestorm! Do you like to play? Not silly kit games about pretending to be leader of course, but moss catching and hide and seek or um... collecting things?" Yeah, those seemed like things older cats could enjoy as well. Chirping loudly, he continued, "Do you play games in the medicine den at all? Or do you sit and eat flowers- er... chew them all day? Don't you get lonely?" The bombardment of questions flooded from the kits maw, one after another, after another seeming to never take a breath. He certainly knew he'd be lonely sitting in that den by himself. Do warriors sleep in there? Apprentices? Queens? Someone must be keeping him company. Owlkit seemed genuinely concerned and unnerved that his new friend was all alone. "I can visit sometime!" All the talk of the den reminded him of the honey Surgestorm had let him try. Licking his lips, he stopped pacing around and settled his lithe frame back in front of the dark-furred tom.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; October 15th, 2017 at 01:48 AM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:18 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Harepaw stopped his grooming when his mentor, Hawkfeather padded up. Eagerly he jumped to his paw. "Yes! I'm ready." He purred his green eye glittered with excitement. "What shall we do first?" He asked eager to start his training. His pale gray fur looked sleek and clean from his grooming he had just finished. Harepaw wanted to go running out of camp as fast as he could to start his training and it showed through his acetones.
He remembered a few previous moons before this one, the young warrior had been fantasizing with his best friend, Owlsparks, in this same area about training their apprentices together someday when they got them officially. Hawkfeather’s eyes flickered around for a moment - where was the big tomcat anyways? It certainly had been a long time since the two of them had talked. Had Firesparks and him had kittens yet? No. The tan-furred warrior would be alerted to that, wouldn’t he? He was like family to the two of them. The mentor shook his head, however, realizing that he shouldn’t be spacing off in his thought right now, especially since he was making a good first impression on Harepaw this morning. He was glad to see the excitement and curiosity sparkling in the youth’s eyes, it reminded him of his own younger moons, which hadn’t been that long ago. “Well, I was thinking about showing you a tour of our territory - like the borders and such, since that'll be your first time out of camp.” Hawkfeather mentioned, whiskers twitching, “Then, afterward, we can maybe begin your first hunting lesson if you are still up for it. We won’t do anything major or challenging today since it is your first day, of course.” He said this with a heartwarming smile, almost not believing that he had an apprentice now, a youth that looked up to him - the future of Windclan. “Have you already eaten yet this morning? I wouldn’t want you to go out on an empty stomach.” Hawkfeather mentioned to Harepaw, only wishing to make sure that the grey-furred male was ready for the multiple trips across the grasslands.
Old October 15th, 2017, 09:18 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
A light smile appeared on the she cats maw, she was glad Bluetalon accepted her offer. "Alright, lets go then! Do you have any favorite hunting spots?" She asked. "I would prefer to stay away from the borders, since there is tension." She added as she headed towards the entrance. "But we can go wherever else you want!" she purred.
Bluetalon thought for a moment. "There is one spot, I guess we could go there." She mewed. Bluetalon stretched, yawning as she moved over the the exit of camp. "I'll go show you if you want," She mewed.
{Short, sorry ^^}
Old October 15th, 2017, 10:56 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw blinked as he listened to his mentor's explanation, intrigued. He remembered too that Ambercloud had said that her mother had been a smaller cat but was still a great warrior. Perhaps Ambercloud really could help him excel in spite of his size. "You have my attention," he said flatly, his tail twitching as he waited to hear what she had to say.
Gritting her teeth slightly, the mentor flicked her tail. "Good." In the midst of the word, Ambercloud launched herself around her apprentice and then attempted to dart beneath his belly from behind, claws sheathed.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Gritting her teeth slightly, the mentor flicked her tail. "Good." In the midst of the word, Ambercloud launched herself around her apprentice and then attempted to dart beneath his belly from behind, claws sheathed.
Thistlepaw jolted upright, astonished by his mentor's sudden burst of speed. In a single, brief moment, his hackles were up and in a swift motion, he felt her begin to try to dart beneath him from behind. "Woaw! What the?" Instinctively, the little tom lifted his legs on one side as he felt his taller mentor's back pressing against his belly. He rolled sideways, and landed in a crouching position. His wide, orange eyes trained sideways to see what the shecat would do next.

Old October 15th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@Milky Way @CandyFlossCat
~~~

Putting on a straight face, she nodded briskly, though the horror of the bleeding-out fox distracted her slightly. "Yeah, no one's almost died yet," she joked, but not after realizing how dark this sounded. In an attempt to make up for the comment, Ambercloud helped Chanterellepaw stand, keeping an eye on her wound all the while.
Sorry I took a while)

Chanterellepaw nodded heavily, her leg still bleeding profusely. The moor around her seemed to ripple ever so slightly, as if to mock her. "Let's... Just go to Surgestorm..."

(Sorry it's short but the gathering is happening so
@CandyFlossCat is Hareleap going to the gathering?
@Charmer)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old October 15th, 2017, 12:44 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Sorry I took a while)

Chanterellepaw nodded heavily, her leg still bleeding profusely. The moor around her seemed to ripple ever so slightly, as if to mock her. "Let's... Just go to Surgestorm..."

(Sorry it's short but the gathering is happening so
@CandyFlossCat is Hareleap going to the gathering?
@Charmer)
((I think he'd stay to watch the kits, because he is protective dad))
"Alright." Caracalspirit mewed, walking briskly next to her apprentice. Her ears were flicked forwards and she gazed at the camp. "We're almost there." She mewed.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; October 15th, 2017 at 12:45 PM.
Closed Thread