Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✧lys's adopts/store✧
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 07:59 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 07:57 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:56 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 07:53 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Mizu
Today 07:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 5th, 2016, 10:13 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Dovecloud lept out a purr as her kits fed, proudness flickered in her green orbs as she looked down at her kits "you're all so beautiful, your father isn't here yet, so...i guess i'll name you without him." She said as she looked over the small kittens "hmm...i'll name you, phantomkit." She purred as she licked the top of the white mollys head, she looked at the greyish white kit and purred "and as for you...morningkit,yeah that sounds nice." She purred as she nudged morningkit close to her littermates. The stripped queen turned her attention to her last kit and looked at the small molly for a few moments before smiling softly "i'll name you, humingkit." She purred and layed her head down on her paws, joy bubbled in her stomach as she heard her kits mewling "look at you all, you'll be strong warriors before you know it." She purred then looked at the nursery opening "but where in starclan is your father?" She questioned, twiching her wiskers as a flash of annoyance passed through her green orbs.
Wildkit finished his meal and started to hobble backwards away from his mothers belly. He stuck out his pink tongue and licked the remaining milk on his muzzle. He turned towards the nursery entrance, he couldn't see the outside world but he sure could smell the freshness of it. Mewling the black and white striped kit started to stumble towards the entrance. Every moment he got closer to it Wildkit could feel the cool brush of wind and the nursery warmth and scent fading very slightly.
Old December 5th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Ebonypaw stretched and got to his paws as he heard Singenight's call. The tom padded out of the den, his rather dark pelt shining in the sunlight. "Yes Singenight?" He asked tiredly as he gave a yawn. His tail lashed behind him as he looked up into the sky then began to groom his messy chest fur.
Old December 5th, 2016, 10:27 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Ebonypaw stretched and got to his paws as he heard Singenight's call. The tom padded out of the den, his rather dark pelt shining in the sunlight. "Yes Singenight?" He asked tiredly as he gave a yawn. His tail lashed behind him as he looked up into the sky then began to groom his messy chest fur.
Singe night wasn't sure he was physically or mentally prepared for this. He gave a quiet sigh and spoke. "Come, we have much to work on today. Is there any type of training you would like to do in particular?" He asked hoping that the apprentice would have some idea of his own opinion. He himself wasn't feeling too creative today and was in a rather dull mood. No ceremonies, no fights, no loners to deal with, just boredom, and that was the source of his mood.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 5th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singe night wasn't sure he was physically or mentally prepared for this. He gave a quiet sigh and spoke. "Come, we have much to work on today. Is there any type of training you would like to do in particular?" He asked hoping that the apprentice would have some idea of his own opinion. He himself wasn't feeling too creative today and was in a rather dull mood. No ceremonies, no fights, no loners to deal with, just boredom, and that was the source of his mood.
Ebonypaw followed after Singenight and gained a thoughtful look, "How about battle training?" He said, hope flashing in his amber gaze. The tom gave a small smirk, I'll show Bramblepaw.. I'll be the best, even better than him, maybe almost as good as Singenight. He turned his gaze to his mentor, his head and tail high, he flicked an ear and continued, "I was hoping to learn a lot about fighting, especially because you're the best." Ebony's gaze flitted around camp but quickly landed back on Singenight.
Old December 5th, 2016, 10:39 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Ebonypaw followed after Singenight and gained a thoughtful look, "How about battle training?" He said, hope flashing in his amber gaze. The tom gave a small smirk, I'll show Bramblepaw.. I'll be the best, even better than him, maybe almost as good as Singenight. He turned his gaze to his mentor, his head and tail high, he flicked an ear and continued, "I was hoping to learn a lot about fighting, especially because you're the best." Ebony's gaze flitted around camp but quickly landed back on Singenight.
Singenight gave a smile smile, the tips of his maw curving upwards. He liked the apprentices enthusiasm, especially for fighting. Most cats he had met were leary of fighting and wished to learn it, not use it. He knew that if one didn't use the learned skills they possessed then it was as if they didn't know it at all. He gave a slight nod. "Then to the moors we go." He said turning with a flick of his half tail. He liked the compliment and was glad the young cat supported his and Gorsefeather, when it seemed like not many others did.
(Shall we move to the training moors?)
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 5th, 2016, 10:42 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Singenight gave a smile smile, the tips of his maw curving upwards. He liked the apprentices enthusiasm, especially for fighting. Most cats he had met were leary of fighting and wished to learn it, not use it. He knew that if one didn't use the learned skills they possessed then it was as if they didn't know it at all. He gave a slight nod. "Then to the moors we go." He said turning with a flick of his half tail. He liked the compliment and was glad the young cat supported his and Gorsefeather, when it seemed like not many others did.
(Shall we move to the training moors?)
(Yep)
Ebonypaw just barely saw Singenight's smile and his eyes brightened, tail waving behind him as he sped up slightly, realizing he was going slower. "Great!" He purred, The moors! Oh just wait until I tell Bramblepaw about this! The apprentice smirked as he imagined what his friend would say. He shook the thought away and flicked his ears forward, following Singenight out to the moors.
Old December 5th, 2016, 10:54 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

(OH look, Mumbkenose is here......)
Singenight entered the area most commonly used for training. It wasn't an exact, portioned off section used specifically for that purpose, but it was close enough. The tom walked backwards and halted as he faced his apprentice. His short and bristled tan and black spotted pelt glistened in the sun light that shimmered down upon them and his pale yellow eyes glistened with anticipation. "Alright Ebonypaw. Let's start with some basic moves. Every cat knows these, but they are commonly used and executed by all." He stated, his voice flat and almost completely toneless. He Savannah had indeed noticed Mumbkenose across the way training with an apprentice of his own and tried his hardest to keep his gaze away from him. Although, a part of him wondered how Mumbkenose felt towards him now. Was Mumbkenose afraid of him? Proud? Ashamed? Angry? He wasn't sure, but didn't expect anything from him.
Old December 5th, 2016, 11:14 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
(OH look, Mumbkenose is here......)
Singenight entered the area most commonly used for training. It wasn't an exact, portioned off section used specifically for that purpose, but it was close enough. The tom walked backwards and halted as he faced his apprentice. His short and bristled tan and black spotted pelt glistened in the sun light that shimmered down upon them and his pale yellow eyes glistened with anticipation. "Alright Ebonypaw. Let's start with some basic moves. Every cat knows these, but they are commonly used and executed by all." He stated, his voice flat and almost completely toneless. He Savannah had indeed noticed Mumbkenose across the way training with an apprentice of his own and tried his hardest to keep his gaze away from him. Although, a part of him wondered how Mumbkenose felt towards him now. Was Mumbkenose afraid of him? Proud? Ashamed? Angry? He wasn't sure, but didn't expect anything from him.
Ebonypaw halted and watched Singenight quietly, giving a small nod, "Ok." He stated plainly, trying not to let his excitement show. He noticed Heatherpaw and Mumblenose, giving a small smile as he watched the pair for a moment. The tom shook his pelt, turning his gaze back toward his mentor and lashed his tail, eager to begin. I wonder what we're going to learn first? He thought glancing around the training moor, searching for Bramblepaw. He's not here! Ha! His thoughts screamed in joy, his eyes narrowed and he once again turned back to Singenight.
Old December 5th, 2016, 11:21 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Ebonypaw halted and watched Singenight quietly, giving a small nod, "Ok." He stated plainly, trying not to let his excitement show. He noticed Heatherpaw and Mumblenose, giving a small smile as he watched the pair for a moment. The tom shook his pelt, turning his gaze back toward his mentor and lashed his tail, eager to begin. I wonder what we're going to learn first? He thought glancing around the training moor, searching for Bramblepaw. He's not here! Ha! His thoughts screamed in joy, his eyes narrowed and he once again turned back to Singenight.
Singenight frowned slightly as he watched the other pair. As he turned his attention back to Enonypaw he erased the disappointed, disgusted look that he showed for the other cat. "Alright, basic. Swiping and kicking. Every cat uses it and it is the foundation for every other move you will ever learn. When doing this though, aim need to be perfect. If it's not perfect, then it's a failure. In the heat of battle there is no room for failure, understood?" He said turning it back. The tom knew all too well what happened when failure came in the midst of battle.
Old December 5th, 2016, 11:24 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Singenight frowned slightly as he watched the other pair. As he turned his attention back to Enonypaw he erased the disappointed, disgusted look that he showed for the other cat. "Alright, basic. Swiping and kicking. Every cat uses it and it is the foundation for every other move you will ever learn. When doing this though, aim need to be perfect. If it's not perfect, then it's a failure. In the heat of battle there is no room for failure, understood?" He said turning it back. The tom knew all too well what happened when failure came in the midst of battle.
Ebonypaw listened to Singenight intently, nodding, "Understood. There is no need for failure." He said, the second part being mostly to himself. He lashed his tail and flicked his ears, his paws shuffling on the ground as he gave a small grin, I'm learning from the best... He told himself, shaking his pelt once more as he begun to repeat to himself what Singenight had told him.
Closed Thread