Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old August 29th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ✗ ✘☾ Foxcraft☽ ✘✗

Not me, i suck, and im still learning about this!

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 29th, 2017 at 05:04 PM.
Old August 29th, 2017, 05:26 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

(fine.)

Rhys narrowed her eyes at the rabbit, not twitching a whisker. It hopped unknowingly by the bush she was crouching beneath, the breeze carrying its scent to her. She swallowed the saliva pooling in her mouth and opened her jaws slightly, making the sound of a twig breaking on the opposite side of the clearing. The rabbit froze, ears swiveling in that direction, and the sound of a breeze through the leaves masked the gentle pawsteps of the vixen just before she pounced. She crunched through the neck of the rabbit, killing it quickly, then looked around, sniffing the air for any intruders.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Last edited by Rivergold; August 29th, 2017 at 05:27 PM.
Old August 29th, 2017, 09:44 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Crunch. Crunch. Dygi slowly padded through the calm forest, ears twitching at every bird's call. The silence was strange; wherever Dygi was, sound was. And that sound was usually angry calls as Dygi's mischief was discovered. That was when he had had family. Now he was alone. With no one to help him. Guide him. Like him. He was all alone in this cruel world, and it would probably stay that way forever, since everybody disliked him for his mischief and pranks. Nobody ever got through his prank side and discovered the playful, happy side of him. Nobody ever tried to anyway, to be honest. They disliked him the second he did a prank on him. Dygi had not met one fox; or any Cub of Canista, for that matter; that truly liked him other than his sister. His poor, poor sister. He imagined her now, her pleached red eyes, lightly colored orange pelt, her fluffy tail, her currently stolen will. She had been taken from him; taken by the Tailless Seer, became one of the Taken by force. Not one of the Narral, Not Someone They were searching for, Not a normal fox; a pleached fox.Dygi remembered his days with Jura as they played together and occasionally pranked their parents, but not too harshly. How they would play fight, claw at each other but gently and not with their claws but with the softness of their paw fur. The good old days, when they only heard tails about the heartless Mage. When it was nothing more than a story, a tale told to little foxes. Now their nightmares had come true; Jura had been pleached, and Dygi was running for dear life.

Last edited by Hopekit; August 31st, 2017 at 05:41 PM.
Old August 31st, 2017, 05:41 PM

Bump

Last edited by Hopekit; August 31st, 2017 at 05:41 PM.
Old August 31st, 2017, 06:40 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

WHOOPS

WAT I MISS??)
Old September 2nd, 2017, 06:50 AM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Tom leisurely padded through the forest not really looking for anythingand barely notice the mouse in front of him which he barely caught and broke it's neck digging a hole to burry until later. "It's a nice morn." He said to himself ltiltingf his head up and letting the sun warm his face.

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 08:55 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
Crunch. Crunch. Dygi slowly padded through the calm forest, ears twitching at every bird's call. The silence was strange; wherever Dygi was, sound was. And that sound was usually angry calls as Dygi's mischief was discovered. That was when he had had family. Now he was alone. With no one to help him. Guide him. Like him. He was all alone in this cruel world, and it would probably stay that way forever, since everybody disliked him for his mischief and pranks. Nobody ever got through his prank side and discovered the playful, happy side of him. Nobody ever tried to anyway, to be honest. They disliked him the second he did a prank on him. Dygi had not met one fox; or any Cub of Canista, for that matter; that truly liked him other than his sister. His poor, poor sister. He imagined her now, her pleached red eyes, lightly colored orange pelt, her fluffy tail, her currently stolen will. She had been taken from him; taken by the Tailless Seer, became one of the Taken by force. Not one of the Narral, Not Someone They were searching for, Not a normal fox; a pleached fox.Dygi remembered his days with Jura as they played together and occasionally pranked their parents, but not too harshly. How they would play fight, claw at each other but gently and not with their claws but with the softness of their paw fur. The good old days, when they only heard tails about the heartless Mage. When it was nothing more than a story, a tale told to little foxes. Now their nightmares had come true; Jura had been pleached, and Dygi was running for dear life.
There was another snap, and the scent of an unfamiliar fox drifted to Rhys's nose. She narrowed her eyes and let out a silent growl, then opened her jaws wide and let out a terrifying roar that came from everywhere at once, made to make pretty much anything that heard it flee in terror.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old September 2nd, 2017, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
WHOOPS

WAT I MISS??)
You didn't miss very much. Rhys caught a rabbit, Dygi walked boredly through the forest...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
There was another snap, and the scent of an unfamiliar fox drifted to Rhys's nose. She narrowed her eyes and let out a silent growl, then opened her jaws wide and let out a terrifying roar that came from everywhere at once, made to make pretty much anything that heard it flee in terror.
Dygi flinched as he heard a menacing roar, more powerful than the ones he did in wa'akkir as an animal, but less menacing than one coming from the mouth of a lion. Dygi opened his mouth to taste what had made the sound, and as his jaws parted her felt the unfamiliar scent of a fox. He began running towards the fox unintentionally. He had meant to be running away from the fox, but there was no turning back now. The fox was already in sight, and as Dygi attempted to abruptly halt, he sent dirt flying everywhere as he skidded past Ryhs and tripped on her paw. Dygi sent both of them head-first into the ground. He lay there, stunned for a few heartbeats. I need to try that as a prank sometime. Just because this was unintentional doesn't mean it has to be another time. He thought to himself as he pictured a random fox, him running into them, making them angry, repeat.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 12:05 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
You didn't miss very much. Rhys caught a rabbit, Dygi walked boredly through the forest...
Dygi flinched as he heard a menacing roar, more powerful than the ones he did in wa'akkir as an animal, but less menacing than one coming from the mouth of a lion. Dygi opened his mouth to taste what had made the sound, and as his jaws parted her felt the unfamiliar scent of a fox. He began running towards the fox unintentionally. He had meant to be running away from the fox, but there was no turning back now. The fox was already in sight, and as Dygi attempted to abruptly halt, he sent dirt flying everywhere as he skidded past Ryhs and tripped on her paw. Dygi sent both of them head-first into the ground. He lay there, stunned for a few heartbeats. I need to try that as a prank sometime. Just because this was unintentional doesn't mean it has to be another time. He thought to himself as he pictured a random fox, him running into them, making them angry, repeat.
Kay.)

Oro yawned. The young fox had only just been kicked out of the den from her mother. Mainly because she had been bugging her for so long to leave. She was prancing through the grass as happy as can be. There was nothin wrong about the outside world. In fact she loved it!
Old September 2nd, 2017, 07:07 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Tom heard the roar it seemed to be close by so he silently padded one direction seeing if it was the right one it happened to be so, though he didn't think there would be another fox... But then again he did hear another roar after that sohe cautiously poked only his head out of the bush.

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.