Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old September 8th, 2017, 10:52 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ✗ ✘☾ Foxcraft☽ ✘✗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
You didn't miss very much. Rhys caught a rabbit, Dygi walked boredly through the forest...
Dygi flinched as he heard a menacing roar, more powerful than the ones he did in wa'akkir as an animal, but less menacing than one coming from the mouth of a lion. Dygi opened his mouth to taste what had made the sound, and as his jaws parted her felt the unfamiliar scent of a fox. He began running towards the fox unintentionally. He had meant to be running away from the fox, but there was no turning back now. The fox was already in sight, and as Dygi attempted to abruptly halt, he sent dirt flying everywhere as he skidded past Ryhs and tripped on her paw. Dygi sent both of them head-first into the ground. He lay there, stunned for a few heartbeats. I need to try that as a prank sometime. Just because this was unintentional doesn't mean it has to be another time. He thought to himself as he pictured a random fox, him running into them, making them angry, repeat.
(I'm sorry!)Rhys listened for any sound, then leaped up in the air as a fox came barreling towards her, kicking up dust as he skidded beneath her and tripped over her rabbit. She landed lightly and sneezed at the dust still filling the air, lashing her tail. "Who are you and why are you in my territory?" she demanded of the fox still tangled up with her rabbit.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old September 9th, 2017, 09:22 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(I'm sorry!)Rhys listened for any sound, then leaped up in the air as a fox came barreling towards her, kicking up dust as he skidded beneath her and tripped over her rabbit. She landed lightly and sneezed at the dust still filling the air, lashing her tail. "Who are you and why are you in my territory?" she demanded of the fox still tangled up with her rabbit.
"And you need to know that because?" Dygi replied, almost rolling his eyes but stopping himself. What did this fox want? And.. perhaps it was better to make allies than to make enemies now that he was being chased. As much as he didn't want to, as much as he wanted to continue pranking people, he knew he should make at least one or two allies. But he would still prank everyone else. And he meant everyone else when he thought that. Dygi's eyes stared at Ryhs and then he simply sat down, tail curled over his paws. The fox sat there blankly, staring, waiting for a reply from this strange fox that he had happened to accidentally bonk into...
Old September 10th, 2017, 02:16 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
"And you need to know that because?" Dygi replied, almost rolling his eyes but stopping himself. What did this fox want? And.. perhaps it was better to make allies than to make enemies now that he was being chased. As much as he didn't want to, as much as he wanted to continue pranking people, he knew he should make at least one or two allies. But he would still prank everyone else. And he meant everyone else when he thought that. Dygi's eyes stared at Ryhs and then he simply sat down, tail curled over his paws. The fox sat there blankly, staring, waiting for a reply from this strange fox that he had happened to accidentally bonk into...
"I asked such an answer from you because you are in my territory. And if you do not supply me with a sufficient answer, I shall rip out your eyes and castrate you for trespassing without reason."

Quotes:
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old September 10th, 2017, 09:53 AM

Quote:
"I asked such an answer from you because you are in my territory. And if you do not supply me with a sufficient answer, I shall rip out your eyes and castrate you for trespassing without reason."
Dygi sniffed the air. He had not noticed that there was such a strong scent, filling this entire area, of this stinky fox. [no offense] "My name is Dygi. I just happened to be running by and didn't see you there." He looked at the fox with big adorable 'innocent-looking' eyes, hoping it would get him out of trouble. "And who are you?" He inquired, looking at the fox with his gaze sweeping from his tail and gradually rising until he reached the stranger's ears.
Something was unusual about this fox, but he couldn't place his paw on it, and it was bugging him like crazy. He instantly became suspicious of this fox. What if it was the mage, or part of the narral? This cub of canista could easily be fooling him into staying there for a while so that he could become pleached. Dygi slowly backed away, not from fear, but for worry that his anger at the mage for pleaching his sister would get to his head and he would do something crazy like launch himself at this fox and battle, though he hadn't practiced very much lately and probably would not do very well because of the anger that caused impatience.
"Who are you?" He repeated, this time not looking for the name but for who he was working for, or if he was a normal fox.
Old September 15th, 2017, 07:34 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Dygi sniffed the air. He had not noticed that there was such a strong scent, filling this entire area, of this stinky fox. [no offense] "My name is Dygi. I just happened to be running by and didn't see you there." He looked at the fox with big adorable 'innocent-looking' eyes, hoping it would get him out of trouble. "And who are you?" He inquired, looking at the fox with his gaze sweeping from his tail and gradually rising until he reached the stranger's ears.
Something was unusual about this fox, but he couldn't place his paw on it, and it was bugging him like crazy. He instantly became suspicious of this fox. What if it was the mage, or part of the narral? This cub of canista could easily be fooling him into staying there for a while so that he could become pleached. Dygi slowly backed away, not from fear, but for worry that his anger at the mage for pleaching his sister would get to his head and he would do something crazy like launch himself at this fox and battle, though he hadn't practiced very much lately and probably would not do very well because of the anger that caused impatience.
"Who are you?" He repeated, this time not looking for the name but for who he was working for, or if he was a normal fox.
She started to speak but was interrupted by the male talking again. "If you wish to know, then shut up. My name is Rhys."

Quotes:

what the blanket

Old September 15th, 2017, 09:47 AM

Quote:
She started to speak but was interrupted by the male talking again. "If you wish to know, then shut up. My name is Rhys."
Dygi felt the need to roll his eyes at this strange fox - no, Ryhs - 's comment. So he simply took a step to the side, turned away, and rolled his eyes so she wouldn't see and get furious with him. She didn't seem like the type of friendly social fox you might have a conversation with and who might invite you to their territory for a while. No, Ryhs was a less friendly fox... One who wanted to scare you away from her territory....
It was understandable. Ryhs's actions, that is. Of course, if a fox wants to protect their territory, what better way than to scare foxes & other animals off, besides prey. "By the way," He began, turning back to this fox. "Do you know foxcraft?" He blurted out before remembering to keep his mouth shut. Stupid! Stupid Stupid Stupid!
With this comment out, he didn't bother trying to hide his knowledge of foxcraft anymore. He simply continued as though nothing happened, trying to be as casual as he possibly could, and said," Cuz if you do.." He wasn't sure if he should continue, as his next sentence may possibly offend Ryhs in a way that was not intended. He stared at Ryhs, unknowing of what to say anymore.
He then sighed.
Old September 15th, 2017, 03:08 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Dygi felt the need to roll his eyes at this strange fox - no, Ryhs - 's comment. So he simply took a step to the side, turned away, and rolled his eyes so she wouldn't see and get furious with him. She didn't seem like the type of friendly social fox you might have a conversation with and who might invite you to their territory for a while. No, Ryhs was a less friendly fox... One who wanted to scare you away from her territory....
It was understandable. Ryhs's actions, that is. Of course, if a fox wants to protect their territory, what better way than to scare foxes & other animals off, besides prey. "By the way," He began, turning back to this fox. "Do you know foxcraft?" He blurted out before remembering to keep his mouth shut. Stupid! Stupid Stupid Stupid!
With this comment out, he didn't bother trying to hide his knowledge of foxcraft anymore. He simply continued as though nothing happened, trying to be as casual as he possibly could, and said," Cuz if you do.." He wasn't sure if he should continue, as his next sentence may possibly offend Ryhs in a way that was not intended. He stared at Ryhs, unknowing of what to say anymore.
He then sighed.
(Her name is Rhys, pronounced like Reese)
"If I do, then what?" she asked.

Quotes:

what the blanket

Old September 15th, 2017, 05:52 PM

Sorry for misspelling her name!
It just feels natural for my fingers to click on the y before the h. Rhys.. I'll have to get used to typing that instead of what I currently type. Sorry! XD

Dygi looked at her for a moment, studying her, looking anything that might give away her knowledge. His eyes darted here and there, from her tail to her front paws to her ears to her hind paws to her face. The pair of orbs finally settled once they caught sight of the she-fox's eyes. He searched it for any emotions, anything that might give it away. As she answered, he replied smoothly. "Then you'll have to tell me. Or else." He grinned mysteriously at the or else part. He knew what she would ask. 'Or else what'? He would simply answer something he was planning to say. Something that would annoy Rhys much more than anything else he might have tried to reply.
Dygi looked at her, hiding the mischievous thoughts and feelings in his orbs as his gaze clouded and the emotions became unfathomable. Rhys might have thought he was a normal thought that had simply unintentionally trespassed on the terrain that was included in her possession. More than anything, he wanted to know if this fox understood and could perform foxcraft. He could, but he would never say it aloud publicly. At least, not until he knew if they could perform it; and he knew they were being completely honest to him.

I think I didn't make a mistake with her name? If so, please correct me if you see her name spelled wrong. I've tried to spell her name accurately, but I never recheck what I've typed in mid-sized to long posts due to it lacking interesting things, so it may occasionally be fallacious.
Thank you for keeping this alive. I'm going to mention the people that don't post here often, just for the sake of it. Plus, if they've forgotten about it, here's a reminder whether they like it or not. XD
By the way, I don't want to annoy you. Every time you don't post here at least once a week, I will mention you.
This is because I don't want this to die, like every other thread I've made. These mention's purposes are only for the sake of reminding you about this thread. If you cannot be active or simply don't want to roleplay in this thread/lack interest in roleplaying here, just notify me and I will stop mentioning you. If you cannot be active from a certain date until ____ then inform me and I will not mention you until that duration has passed. If you feel like mentioning you every week is vexatious, tell me and I will consider changing it to perhaps a mention every two to three weeks if you have not posted. These mentions are only if you have not posted for a week. If you have posted/pay attention to this thread, I will not mention you unless you wish to be mentioned.
Reminding Mentions:
@Mousy @Foxfur @Shadow @Captain Toad @Flameleaf @blue jellie
And just for the sake of it, in case you don't get a notification for this post, here ya go: @Rivergold
Old September 15th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[I will try]

Fern sat on the roots of a tree.
She let out a sigh and looked at the sky. White fluffy clouds were floating across the sky, carried by the soft breeze that blew through her fur. "Wow..."

[I feel like that was too cheesy]

Character Site

Old September 15th, 2017, 06:50 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Oops sorry! I have many things I have to do now that school is here so as bad as it sounds WCO is slowly getting crunched out of my life, until X C (cross country ends that is, cause then I have some time so no I'm not leaving...yet

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.