Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by iliri
Today 02:08 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 02:07 AM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:48 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 13th, 2018, 06:10 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"I'm sorry I'm j-j-just really a-a-afraid and I-I just f-f-feel like I-I'm s-s-slowly declining in t-t-the health d-department and-- oh dear StarClan w-what if I-I die and n-n-never g-get to see my b-b-babies!" Wildstrike wailed the sudden realization hitting at full force and awaking whatever maternal he had started to develop toward his and Silverscar kits which also had the added 'benefit' of sending him into full hysterics, "B-but I d-d-don't wanna be d-d-different! I w-w-w-want to be t-the s-s-same as a-any o-ther tom-cat!" He squeaked as he began to softly sway from side-to-side and think of how easy his life had been a half a moon ago, "D-duskthorn I-I want S-Silverscar! I-I need S-s-silverscar!" He then begged wanting nothing more than the silver tabby tom to come and comfort him.
Duskthorn froze, unsure of how to deal with Wildstrike's hysterics. He breathed deeply, trying to think calmly of what to do. Not wanting to hurt Wildstrike even more, he decided to comfort him some more, "Okay, it's going to be okay, Wildstrike. Just take a few deep breaths. You're going to be fine, and Daydream is a skilled medicine cat, so they should be able to make you all better." He shook his head and continued, "Wildstrike, I really have no idea where Silverscar is. We can either wait here and he'll eventually come, or we can go looking for him. But either way, you should calm down and think about this. You won't die, okay? You'll be fine, really." Duskthorn sighed, wishing he could be of more help with his brother, but he didn't know how to calm him down. Suddenly he did wish Silverscar was here, who always seemed to be able to comfort Wildstrike. He looked over at Treestep, who had just arrived, but he said nothing. If anything, he was grateful for some help in calming down his brother. @Boba Fett

Last edited by Liekki; March 13th, 2018 at 06:12 AM.
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:44 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Lyeni

"Safe" The word of the cat made a warmth spread trough the pelt of the small kit. Maybe if she would just close her eyes for a second...
Suddenly, the change of ground made her jump. The kit didn't remember walking in here, she must have been half asleep.
For a moment, she was afraid of the new place she was in, but then felt the smell of the stranger cat, but more of it.
Old March 13th, 2018, 02:22 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Wildstrike let out a low growl, twitching softly as he did so, "What exactly could Silverscar do if he was halfway across the territory hunting?" He keened, subconsciously curling his tail around his plump middle while he furrowed his brows, "And what about me hmm? Hate to break it to you Treestep but, I'm not exactly in the prime fighting condition right now." He then sneered turning back to quickly peek at the entry of the ckan in hopes of seeing the familiar tabby tom before continuing to reprimanded his brother, "So maybe instead of trying to invalidate your sickly pregnant brother's worries you could I don't know--keep your mouth shut because you have no idea what kind of pain I'm going through right now and I would much rather have a shoulder to cry on rather than a shoulder that pushes and scolds me!" He ranted.
Treestep sighed,"I'm not pushing you... Or scolding you... I'm just saying that you, Silverscar... And I will all protect your kits... I'm sure Duskthorn will to..." He looked away. This time Treestep was the one avoiding Wildstrike's gaze.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 13th, 2018, 02:40 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn froze, unsure of how to deal with Wildstrike's hysterics. He breathed deeply, trying to think calmly of what to do. Not wanting to hurt Wildstrike even more, he decided to comfort him some more, "Okay, it's going to be okay, Wildstrike. Just take a few deep breaths. You're going to be fine, and Daydream is a skilled medicine cat, so they should be able to make you all better." He shook his head and continued, "Wildstrike, I really have no idea where Silverscar is. We can either wait here and he'll eventually come, or we can go looking for him. But either way, you should calm down and think about this. You won't die, okay? You'll be fine, really." Duskthorn sighed, wishing he could be of more help with his brother, but he didn't know how to calm him down. Suddenly he did wish Silverscar was here, who always seemed to be able to comfort Wildstrike. He looked over at Treestep, who had just arrived, but he said nothing. If anything, he was grateful for some help in calming down his brother. @Boba Fett
Treestep honestly didn't know how to handle Wildstrike. He was never really like this until he told Treestep that he was expecting. As soon as Duskthorn spoke Treestep let out a sigh of relief, glancing at him gratefully,"He's right you know Wildstrike..." Treestep stopped there, not wanting to upset Wildstrike even more like he usually did. It seemed Treestep's way of 'comforting' didn't really work for Wildstrike.

@Opal
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 13th, 2018, 04:01 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Treestep honestly didn't know how to handle Wildstrike. He was never really like this until he told Treestep that he was expecting. As soon as Duskthorn spoke Treestep let out a sigh of relief, glancing at him gratefully,"He's right you know Wildstrike..." Treestep stopped there, not wanting to upset Wildstrike even more like he usually did. It seemed Treestep's way of 'comforting' didn't really work for Wildstrike.

@Opal
"N-n-no, h-he's not!" Wildstrike bawled trembling as he gave his slightly swelled stomach a comforting lick, "A-all that ca-ts h-h-have been s-s-saying is t-that everything i-is going t-to be 'okay'. E-Even through i-it isn't t-true! I-I know I'm g-going to d-d-die and yo-u b-both d-o to!" He wailed not wanting his brothers' pity, "N-now if o-o-one of you t-two would b-be a de-ar a-and get y-your dying p-p-pregnant brother a-a rabbit I w-w-would be m-more than ke-en to e-eat it!" He fussed deciding to sit down and rest for a little bit. @Liekki
Old March 13th, 2018, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

@Opal
Quote:
"N-n-no, h-he's not!" Wildstrike bawled trembling as he gave his slightly swelled stomach a comforting lick, "A-all that ca-ts h-h-have been s-s-saying is t-that everything i-is going t-to be 'okay'. E-Even through i-it isn't t-true! I-I know I'm g-going to d-d-die and yo-u b-both d-o to!" He wailed not wanting his brothers' pity, "N-now if o-o-one of you t-two would b-be a de-ar a-and get y-your dying p-p-pregnant brother a-a rabbit I w-w-would be m-more than ke-en to e-eat it!" He fussed deciding to sit down and rest for a little bit. @Liekki
Duskthorn cringed, listening to Wildstrike's uncharacteristic stuttering, "Okay, listen. Your family is all that matters, so listening to other cats in this situation 'aint gonna help, see?" The tom felt a small surge of annoyance at his brother and he added, "If you die trying to get pity from us, who knows if you'll go to StarClan." As soon as he said it, he wished he hadn't. It was something said in the moment, trying to get Wildstrike to calm down and be quiet. "You know what, I'll go get that rabbit," he replied, quickly darting away from the other two toms and loitering by the fresh-kill pile. He knew he should have apologized, but it was so much easier just to run away, like Duskthorn did with most of his problems. He took his time picking up the rabbit, watching Wildstrike and Treestep from farther away, hoping they wouldn't notice his sudden evasion.
Old March 13th, 2018, 05:12 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn cringed, listening to Wildstrike's uncharacteristic stuttering, "Okay, listen. Your family is all that matters, so listening to other cats in this situation 'aint gonna help, see?" The tom felt a small surge of annoyance at his brother and he added, "If you die trying to get pity from us, who knows if you'll go to StarClan." As soon as he said it, he wished he hadn't. It was something said in the moment, trying to get Wildstrike to calm down and be quiet. "You know what, I'll go get that rabbit," he replied, quickly darting away from the other two toms and loitering by the fresh-kill pile. He knew he should have apologized, but it was so much easier just to run away, like Duskthorn did with most of his problems. He took his time picking up the rabbit, watching Wildstrike and Treestep from farther away, hoping they wouldn't notice his sudden evasion.

Wildstrike's eyes widened before he blinked them a few times. Had Duskthorn really said that? He must have. "I-I-- you're right D-duskthorn I'm sorry you and Treestep deserve a lot better than the monstrosity of a brother I turned out to be b-but at least on the bright-side you two will only have to d-deal with me for another moon-and-a-half or so!" He sniffled looking down at his paws, "And besides Duskthorn f-freaks don't go to StarClan so I shouldn't have to worry!" He joked half-heartedly trying to not make Duskthorn feel bad. He wasn't wrong Wildstrike chided silently scolding himself for burdening his own kin with his problems. If he was a real tom he would have been able to face them on his own, "No, no Duskthorn I don't want to-" Wildstrike stopped midsentence realizing his brother was already on his way... great. @Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; March 13th, 2018 at 05:22 PM.
Old March 13th, 2018, 05:17 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Crowheart looked after him, puzzled, as the other warrior took off outside the camp, spreading leaves and grit everywhere. Frankly, the tom was a little bit interesting- why would a cat run from their own Clanmate? Apparently, the topic was interesting enough that the black male followed him, and the scent led to a holly bush, filled with new growth and the smell of wildflowers. Also the fear-scent of a certain frightened tom. When the feline crept out of the thicket, Crowheart leaped for him, claws sheathed as to not cause any damage, to pin him down so he could properly question this cat. The pounce was fairly accurare and well-timed; it would be surprising if it didn't hit its mark.

Dangerhawk was pined to the ground and he didn't know what to do he tried to get his strength. He couldn't move the cat on top of him. He kept trying to get Crowheart off he hoped that he could get Crowheart off him but he couldn't. So then he said. "What do you want with me!"
Old March 13th, 2018, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Wildstrike's eyes widened before he blinked them a few times. Had Duskthorn really said that? He must have. "I-I-- you're right D-duskthorn I'm sorry you and Treestep deserve a lot better than the monstrosity of a brother I turned out to be." He sniffled looking down at his paws, "And besides f-freaks don't go to StarClan so I shouldn't have to worry!" He joked half-heartedly trying to not make Duskthorn feel bad. He wasn't wrong Wildstrike chided silently scolding himself for burdening his own kin with his problems. If he was a real tom he would have been able to face them on his own, "No, no Duskthorn I don't want to-" Wildstrike stopped midsentence realizing his brother was already on his way... great. @Boba Fett
Duskthorn looked at Wildstrike awkwardly, feeling bad for what he had done. Sighing, pulled a rabbit from the fresh-kill pile and started towards his brother. He hadn't meant to say something so harsh, but nonetheless, it had done its job. He didn't even believe in StarClan, so what was he doing playing with his brother's emotions like that? He placed the rabbit in front of Wildtrike and said, "I'm sorry I said that. I was just annoyed and... I said something I didn't mean." He breathed deeply, hoping he wouldn't repeat the mistake he had made seconds before. "And stop saying you're a freak! It gets on my nerves! Have some self-confidence, or else you'll get nothing out of life." He pushed the rabbit towards Wildstrike. "I'm here to give you advice, not pity. Life is a big adventure, and if you take things too seriously and make yourself depressed, that's ruining your entire being. Just let things play out how they do, and know that it'll work out in the end." Duskthorn turned his head to look at Treestep, wanting him to intervene somehow. @Boba Fett
Old March 13th, 2018, 08:00 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Hiraethkit perked up her ears for a moment, focusing her eyes on Daydream with a solemn, serious gaze. Death berries... She blinked and gazed up at the harmless looking berries as Daydream described the symptoms- she hasn’t known about how they killed cats, only that they were deadly. Knowing the symptoms of ingesting it gave her a slightly new perspective on the deadly herb, it’s bright red now seeming less pretty and much more like a warning. “Interesting,” She mumbled. She turned to glance back at Daydream, carefully considering her next question before asking. “Is it necessary for Medicine Cats to... believe in StarClan?” She asked slowly and cautiously. “That they can affect the physical world, I mean.” She added, elaborating that she did believe in StarClan but not like other cats did. “I respect our ancestors of course, it’s just that I don’t think they’re omnipotent like everyone likes to believe.” She stared up at Daydream, her anxiety swelling up for a moment- just a moment- before she pushed it away.
at the question, daydreams ears perked for whatever reason. they didnt like starclan. not one bit. what had they done to be punished by them? to be ridden with lack of sleep and nightmares that felt terrifyingly real? for every cat they had grown close to and loved to be thrown away like trash, only left to rot in the ground and fade from every warriors mind? at the mention of starclan, they took on a more aggressive look on their face, a scowl. they turned away,"Starclan isnt filled with nothing but harmful gods that will punish you for no reason. I dont see why we worship them, so i dont. back in the day when it was more important too i wouldve told you yes, but now a days you can follow whatever method of religion you wish. starclan isnt all that they are made up. i despise them." their tone was bitter, yet not too harsh, not wanting to scare hiraeth kit. they had ben stripped of geckoleaf, cricketpaw, and almost nightpaw. they had almost lost their life countless times. when would it be the time that starclan didnt miss? even the thought of them left a bitter taste in their mouth.
Closed Thread