Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

Whiskers twitching, the lithe calico's eyes narrowed, a spark of lightning brewing within. Evidently the tom was alive and well, considering the speed with which he had responded to her call. So why had he failed to respond to Mousefern's. Honestly... He was such a drag. Closing her eyes, the medicine cat took a deep breath. She would remain neutral and would treat him as she would any other irresponsible arse that decided to skip on patrols. No special vitriol for him. Whatever problems they had, she refused to let it reflect in her clan duties. A trait which she was merely assuming she did not share with the odious warrior.

"I have been informed by Mousefern that you couldn't be bothered to show yourself for patrol when called by either myself or your patrol leader. Gratefully, both Mousefern and Brightpaw picked up your slack and brought back the precious herbs needed, but that don't mean you get to rest while they were at hard work. I won't ask for your reasons for not being there. Unless it is a medical matter, your privacy is your own. But you will go on patrol this time, or there will be consequences for your actions, understood?" she mewed briskly, tail lashing as she made quick, mental stock of what herbs were in their storage before sending the dark gray tom away.

"Leafbare is almost upon us, and with it, most herbs die. Our supply of sunfuzz is proper depleted, innit? Head on out to the territory and bring back as much as you can. Normally I would ask for some restraint to avoid overpicking, but with only one cat out on patrol, I will take whatever you can find. It grows in clusters most of the time, and has a sweet, earthy scent. Very distinct. I suggest leaving immediately, while the herb's scent is still heavy in the air."

Instructions given, Lightningstorm covered her paws with her tail as she sat. She wasn't certain if the tom had taken note of anything she'd said. He'd always seemed to be more interested in whatever his innermost thoughts were than the cats who surrounded him. Today that would not be an option, however. Patrols were an essential part of clan life. The medicine cat already wondered how this one kept his position of warrior. If he failed to hold up to yet another simple, herb picking task she would have to bring up her concerns regarding him to Twilightstar yet again. Dislike for the warrior aside, she would not jeopardize the health of any one cat on something as petty as having negative feelings for them.

@ChristmasFawn [Scalescar]
| Scalescar has until December 21st 2023, 11:59 EST to bring back the goldenrod - sunfuzz is the clan name for the flower - and finish his punishment patrol. Remember to link to your post of the character picking up the herbs and noting the number of herbs picked as well when having him return. |

Scalescar as dump as he was, he was even more dumber and lazier now a days. The tom sighed and listened to lightningstorm before nodding"Yes lightningstorm" he rumbled before leaving quickly to find the goldenrod

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 16th, 2023, 06:34 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Upon entering camp with the 7 goldenrods he barely found he began to search around for Lightningstorm,once catching a scent of lightningstorm. A sigh escaped him as he set the flowers down gently"Lightningstorm, i'm back with the herbs you requested. " he calledmout not wanting to disturb the clan.

( So sorry for short post i'm on my tablet so its sloppy) ( Link ( herbs found: 7 goldenrods)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 18th, 2023, 02:12 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

If Lightningstorm was to be honest, she hadn't really expected Scalescar back this quickly. Actually, scratch that. She hadn't expected the scarred warrior back at all. Not that she expected something would happen to him or he would vanish from the clan. She simply expected him to forget about his patrol or deem it unimportant once again. Whichever struck his fancy. Needless to say, then, a brow quirked in surprise when she spotted the tom padding towards her with sunnyfuzzies in maw.

Getting up to meet him as she lay on the center of the clearing, sunning herself well away from the branches of the Galewood, she realized she hadn't needed to bother. It seemed that despite his nose being no doubt assaulted by the scent of the yellow blooms, he was able to locate her smell. Either her herbal scent was prominent enough, or the tom's sense of smell rivaled Snowybreeze's for potency. Normally, this would catch her curiosity. Spark interest and lead to questions, but considering the cat that was involved this time around, the healer could frankly not be bothered. Small talk with this warrior was not something she particularly looked forward to or needed as a part of her day.

All said and done, however, Scalescar had accomplished his punishment in record time, which meant there was really no reason to be nasty. Although she couldn't help but wonder why he couldn't have simply done this in the first place! And he would have had company, too! Mousefern was always a pleasant molly to be with. No reason to avoid work just to avoid her! Unless of course there had been some other reason, which once more Lightningstorm found herself not itching to ask about.

Instead, she turned her gaze upon the dropped flowers, ears perked as she listened to the warrior speak. His words were sighed out. What? Was he exasperated at having been sent on patrol after all? Well excuse her for needing to have stocks filled out to make sure everyone was proper healthy during the cold moons. Boring it might be - to some, she had always enjoyed picking herbs - it was still an essential, life saving task required in the clan! Then again... the lithe calico supposed she expected too much from Scalescar if she thought he would go through this so efficiently without a single complaint, no matter how silent of a complaint it had been.

"Thank you. You are free to go, I'll see about getting them into storage," Lightningstorm responded, her tone brisk and business like before she dipped her head, grabbing the flowers gently before heading underground with them.

@ChristmasFawn [Scalescar]
| Punishment completed! Also, please ignore Lightning being Lightning. She's stressed and biased. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 27th, 2024, 05:18 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy padded to the base of the Galewood, his entire body numb from the cold. Maybe issuing some punishments would warm him up even if it was one of his most hated activities. I mean, how hard was it to complete a patrol?! Despite there only being one cat to punish, it was because the others who hadn't shown up for their patrol were missing.

"Deerfang, your patrol had to be reported by Springpaw. Normally I would have you recheck the border since you failed your duty as patrol leader, but with tensions as high as they are it's not safe to go alone or even as a pair. Therefor, you are to hunt in the territory and bring back at least one piece of prey."

@RavensCall
Old January 28th, 2024, 01:28 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy padded to the base of the Galewood, his entire body numb from the cold. Maybe issuing some punishments would warm him up even if it was one of his most hated activities. I mean, how hard was it to complete a patrol?! Despite there only being one cat to punish, it was because the others who hadn't shown up for their patrol were missing.

"Deerfang, your patrol had to be reported by Springpaw. Normally I would have you recheck the border since you failed your duty as patrol leader, but with tensions as high as they are it's not safe to go alone or even as a pair. Therefor, you are to hunt in the territory and bring back at least one piece of prey."

@RavensCall
Deerfang's ears flicked annoyedly. "Yes, sir," ze grumbled, heading off. I s'pose it is my fault for slacking off.

(mb pookie its really short)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old January 30th, 2024, 04:45 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Deerfang returned, dropping the little rabbit ze caught in front of the deputy. "Here," ze shivered, zir body shaking in cold and famine, "It ain't much, but I hope it helps."
@lilith - Fallownose

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old February 11th, 2024, 10:38 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Deerfang returned, and Fallownose's gaze softened as he took in the shivering warrior. "Thank you, Deerfang. Please make sure you eat something and rest, it won't due for you to get sick."

@RavensCall [No need to respond if you don't want to!]
Old February 16th, 2024, 10:09 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Ever since Cowtuft's exile, Lightningstorm had been hateful of the cats in WindClan. She distrusted them. Saw nothing but callous murderers all around. And today? Today that lingering paranoia that had persisted since the call for games and bloodshed had flown full force as only two of the five patrols she'd sent bothered coming back with herbs. She was surprised... honestly. One of the patrols had seemed to be fairly on top of things. They just... never reported back? She'd give those another chance. They had earned as much. But the rest? The rest would be getting an earful from her. She could promise that much.

"Dewsong! Orangepaw! Stempaw!" the healer called out, her voice thunderous as her tail lashed out behind her, creating the very illusion of a lightning's strike. "I saw the lot of you getting read to pick up juniper berries and sticks, yet nobody bothered bringing back a thing or reporting? Orangepaw, you know how important those berries are. I'll give you all a chance to head back out to Windy Hills and see what you can find. Dewsong... please make sure you all come back this time."

Despite her stern stare when looking at the first patrol, it swiftly paled in comparison to the storm that brewed in her eyes as she turned to face the rest of the clan. Hypocrites, the lot of them. Quick to cast out a cat who had been framed while trying to do his work... whose one crime was being too trusting... too naive, and yet they couldn't be bothered to lift a bloody paw for their clan. Who the bloody hell did they think this was all for? Certainly not for her. If she became ill... if something dreadful happened to her... she would die. She knew as much. Lightningstorm wouldn't trust a single cat in this stars forsaken band of rats to take care of her. They hardly bothered taking care of their own! Obviously they couldn't see that a lack of herbs could just as easily affect them if their health took a turn for the worse.

Or at least... that was the original plan. To shred a few ears with her scathing words. Turned out that not only had these cats not come back with herbs. They hadn't come back at all! Perhaps the prospect of collecting herbs for the day had been too much for them? Good riddance, she supposed. If they couldn't go looking for herbs, then she didn't want them stuck among the rest of the rats wasting her preciously scarce materials. That said... there was still one warrior and one apprentice to take care of, and just because they hadn't upped and vanished didn't mean she wasn't going to have words with them. Breathing was hardly an accomplishment as far as she was concerned.

"Duskpaw! You were called to go on patrol with Lavenderhaze and Curlypaw. Now, I understand that your patrolmates seemed to have up and vanished, and with you being an apprentice, it's hardly fair to expect you to pick up the slack. Still... What I do expect is for you to show some bloody initiative. The warriors of this clan letting you down? Be better than 'em. Contact me next time, and I'll go out with you to get the herbs. Or better yet, find a willing warrior and head on out with them. You can go for now, but I won't be so lenient if this repeats itself," she stated coolly, lapis hues narrowing before she turned her attention to Catchingflame.

"You, on the other paw, I see no excuse for. I understand Lionpuff and Mintpaw aren't around anymore, but you're a warrior, not an apprentice. You were here. Catmint and cobwebs are of utmost importance, and we are now in the middle of leaf-bare with neither of those two things. If you can't leave for those things, then you shouldn't be leaving camp at all. For the next quarter moon, you are relegated to apprentice duties. I want to see those dens clean. The fresh kill pile well stocked. Elders with no ticks. The dens in pristine condition. This is not a demotion, but fail these tasks and it will be," Lightningstorm stated, her voice crisp and businesslike until she waved her tail, dismissing them all.

@Ladiebugg [Duskpaw]

@Desert Rain Frog [Dewsong] | @Yunhos_Personal_Potato [Orangepaw] | @elaif [Stempaw]
| You all have until February 23rd 11:59 PM EST to hand in this punishment patrol. Due to the nature of communication between the patrol members, please assume this is one final extension as I know there were some problems going on here! However, there will be in character punishment if this deadline is failed. |

@Rustleaf [Catchingflame]
| Your character is currently assigned to do apprentice chores around camp. This includes hunting if Catchingflame so wishes, but must do so in the company of another cat! Please have Catchingflame performing three activities around camp involving upkeep or elder care and have her come back to Lightningstorm on February 23rd - no earlier - to report her punishment back! Links to the posts will be appreciated. Failure to accomplish these three chores will lead to a heavier in character punishment for her. |

Old February 17th, 2024, 09:03 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |

Ever since Cowtuft's exile, Lightningstorm had been hateful of the cats in WindClan. She distrusted them. Saw nothing but callous murderers all around. And today? Today that lingering paranoia that had persisted since the call for games and bloodshed had flown full force as only two of the five patrols she'd sent bothered coming back with herbs. She was surprised... honestly. One of the patrols had seemed to be fairly on top of things. They just... never reported back? She'd give those another chance. They had earned as much. But the rest? The rest would be getting an earful from her. She could promise that much.

"Dewsong! Orangepaw! Stempaw!" the healer called out, her voice thunderous as her tail lashed out behind her, creating the very illusion of a lightning's strike. "I saw the lot of you getting read to pick up juniper berries and sticks, yet nobody bothered bringing back a thing or reporting? Orangepaw, you know how important those berries are. I'll give you all a chance to head back out to Windy Hills and see what you can find. Dewsong... please make sure you all come back this time."

Despite her stern stare when looking at the first patrol, it swiftly paled in comparison to the storm that brewed in her eyes as she turned to face the rest of the clan. Hypocrites, the lot of them. Quick to cast out a cat who had been framed while trying to do his work... whose one crime was being too trusting... too naive, and yet they couldn't be bothered to lift a bloody paw for their clan. Who the bloody hell did they think this was all for? Certainly not for her. If she became ill... if something dreadful happened to her... she would die. She knew as much. Lightningstorm wouldn't trust a single cat in this stars forsaken band of rats to take care of her. They hardly bothered taking care of their own! Obviously they couldn't see that a lack of herbs could just as easily affect them if their health took a turn for the worse.

Or at least... that was the original plan. To shred a few ears with her scathing words. Turned out that not only had these cats not come back with herbs. They hadn't come back at all! Perhaps the prospect of collecting herbs for the day had been too much for them? Good riddance, she supposed. If they couldn't go looking for herbs, then she didn't want them stuck among the rest of the rats wasting her preciously scarce materials. That said... there was still one warrior and one apprentice to take care of, and just because they hadn't upped and vanished didn't mean she wasn't going to have words with them. Breathing was hardly an accomplishment as far as she was concerned.

"Duskpaw! You were called to go on patrol with Lavenderhaze and Curlypaw. Now, I understand that your patrolmates seemed to have up and vanished, and with you being an apprentice, it's hardly fair to expect you to pick up the slack. Still... What I do expect is for you to show some bloody initiative. The warriors of this clan letting you down? Be better than 'em. Contact me next time, and I'll go out with you to get the herbs. Or better yet, find a willing warrior and head on out with them. You can go for now, but I won't be so lenient if this repeats itself," she stated coolly, lapis hues narrowing before she turned her attention to Catchingflame.

"You, on the other paw, I see no excuse for. I understand Lionpuff and Mintpaw aren't around anymore, but you're a warrior, not an apprentice. You were here. Catmint and cobwebs are of utmost importance, and we are now in the middle of leaf-bare with neither of those two things. If you can't leave for those things, then you shouldn't be leaving camp at all. For the next quarter moon, you are relegated to apprentice duties. I want to see those dens clean. The fresh kill pile well stocked. Elders with no ticks. The dens in pristine condition. This is not a demotion, but fail these tasks and it will be," Lightningstorm stated, her voice crisp and businesslike until she waved her tail, dismissing them all.

@Ladiebugg [Duskpaw]

@Desert Rain Frog [Dewsong] | @Yunhos_Personal_Potato [Orangepaw] | @elaif [Stempaw]
| You all have until February 23rd 11:59 PM EST to hand in this punishment patrol. Due to the nature of communication between the patrol members, please assume this is one final extension as I know there were some problems going on here! However, there will be in character punishment if this deadline is failed. |

@Rustleaf [Catchingflame]
| Your character is currently assigned to do apprentice chores around camp. This includes hunting if Catchingflame so wishes, but must do so in the company of another cat! Please have Catchingflame performing three activities around camp involving upkeep or elder care and have her come back to Lightningstorm on February 23rd - no earlier - to report her punishment back! Links to the posts will be appreciated. Failure to accomplish these three chores will lead to a heavier in character punishment for her. |

Orangepaw had raced over when he heard his name, he was panting lightly. Giving a small cough as he sat down, struggling to catch his breath.
Hearing the medicine cat point him out he lowered his gaze, "Sorry" Orangepaw muttered in a small, shameful tone. "I-i can try and go out whenever Dewsong wants me to, Bird should be fine with taking me out.... at least soon? Also uhh.... " Orangepaw paused. "I got a bit bored and was playing with a plant... but umm, I fell over the border on accident, and there must have been something sharp but it's in my shoulder and it hurts." Orangepaw mewed softly. "Could you.. " Orangepaw paused to have a small coughing fit. "Could you look at it please?"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old February 17th, 2024, 06:41 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningstorm |

The apprentice was quick to respond, a coughing fit announcing his arrival. Her gaze almost softened, assuming something must have happened with Dewsong for the apprentice to not have left on that patrol with his mentor. And yet... the news he carried with him soon took any and all concern away, the calico's gaze hardening at the sight of the paw. Orangepaw was one of the many felines in WindClan who had breathing problems of some kind, a problem that had grown out of paw ever since the fire. After a lot of testing, the healer had found juniper berries to be the answer by sheer luck, a discovery that forced her to rethink herbs as she knew them. She would have assumed that this cat, being a patient who needed those herbs, would have been eager to go get those berries, but true to WindClan fashion, she was disappointed in what the spotted lad had to say.

Almond shaped eyes narrowed dangerously as the apprentice suggested going out with Bird at some other point in time, earning no favors from the healer with his ramblings. The only cat she could think of was Birdpaw, which was neither here nor there as Birdpaw was not among the cats called upon for this patrol. It wasn't until the admission that the apprentice had gotten bored playing with the herbs, however, at apparently the border - which one, she had sent the patrol close to no border - that her hackles raised, lightning flashing dangerously as she glared. Not only could Orangepaw not be bothered doing his job collecting herbs, he had gotten injured by playing with bloody herbs in a different spot? By himself?! Did he just ignore clan rules at the same time? Oh... forget the herbs. She was going to shred this apprentice's ears to pieces.

That was the plan, in any case, but it seemed Lightningstorm's plans were doomed to fail today. Before she could get a word in, the apprentice bolted, no doubt to get his paws on the herbs he'd ignored. The medicine cat couldn't even get a good glimpse at the tom's injury. Tail lashing irately behind her, the lithe calico took a deep breath, trying to calm down. If the apprentice was going to be breaking rules and making an arse of himself, she wasn't going to complain if she was left unable to reprimand him on account of Orangepaw's attempt at rectification. She was still beyond angry, but she supposed she could take a look at the calico's injury and deal with that cough when he came back...

@Yunhos_Personal_Potato [Orangepaw]
| So, realistically punishment roleplays take place in the afternoon of the day the patrols were sent out, as the cats wouldn't be out for a whole three weeks or a month looking for herbs in the territory. Because of the fact that Lightningstorm saw Orangepaw when she was handing out patrols and he was fine then with no complaints on an injury, I will assume this happened while he was supposed to be on patrol? Lightningstorm won't be giving him any punishment for it once he comes back with the herbs, but she might ask some questions. I will ask, however, that you please post an injury form in the WindClan Healing thread - link is in my siggy - so that I can tell what Lightningstorm is going to be dealing with, as herbs are still rather limited for now! |