Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by iliri
Today 02:08 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 02:07 AM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:48 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:03 AM

Old January 24th, 2024, 10:54 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Ready, Set, Decorate! [All-TC Event]

DaylightPaw grinned, running off to find a shiny rock or pebble. She found a particularly shiny blue pebble and brought it back to the apprentices den, tucking it by the entrance where it caught the light nicely
Old January 25th, 2024, 03:31 AM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Grovekit
ThunderClan Kitshe/her3 moons
chatty • daydreamer • odd

Upon reaching the nursery, Grovekit looked around for the perfect spot for the rock she had found. She decided to put it next her own nest, like a trophy. She set it carefully where it was in clear view. She stepped back to judge the result. It looked very nice, she decided.

Satisfied, she went back to the entrance and glanced around at the rest of the cats in the clearing, looking for rocks or bringing them back to their dens. She spotted her brother Leopardkit struggling with a rock by the stream and went over. "Should I help you push it?" she asked, wanting to be helpful.

@chickadee

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; January 26th, 2024 at 03:21 PM.
Old January 25th, 2024, 08:16 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

@chickadee @Collieheart

Feathernose grabbed a stone, carrying it around with her and perhaps gaining a few odd looks. She trotted over to the nearest frozen body of water, her hues narrowing, pupils darting to and fro like fish. There! The molly didn't hesitate to slam her stone onto the frozen layer. Water, freezing and cold, splattered over her. A paw was dipped carefully into the frigid liquid, scrabbling to get the hidden prize. Finally. A stone, with shiny somethings embedded in it. She padded happily back to camp, pausing abruptly. "Hey, Leopardkit, need help?" Feather enquired, her tail raised in greeting as she approached. She looked down at the rock the kit was trying to lug to his den. Of all rocks, why did the little guy have to choose this one? The warrior suppressed a sigh. What in StarClan was even in this guy's brain, she didn't know. Kit-fluff, maybe. She smiled wanly at Grovekit. Nice of the kit to offer help. Though she wasnt sure two teeny kiddos would triumph over the worst-chosen rock ever.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; January 25th, 2024 at 08:17 AM.
Old January 25th, 2024, 08:53 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

"Mhm!" He exclaimed with a big grin. He looked so proud of himself for finding such a big rock. He'd surely win the competition now. All he had to do was get it into his den. Thankfully Grovekit came to help, and some other nice warrior who he didn't know the name of.

"My rock is going to win first place ! It's the biggest, which makes it the best!" He exclaims, pushing his pelt against the rock and letting out a grunt as he began trying to push the rock instead, unable to pick it up.

[ @Collieheart @GhostlyStarfinder ]

los gatos de chickadee

&

chickadee's auction birdhouse! - A NEW SET OF DESIGNS AWAITS!
Old January 25th, 2024, 08:58 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Shadepaw
7 Moons
She/Her
------------------

Tree bark shredded while her claws scored through the stump, and she only paused to examine the sharpened beauties, before realizing someone was talking up a storm. With a sigh and a roll of her eyes, Shadepaw rose to her paws, her mottled pelt shivering to get rid of the cold blast that found her when she moved away from the stump.

Her eyes narrowed as she watched cat's scrambling around for rocks, and Daylightpaw had pushed a tiny blue rock in front of the apprentices den. "Wow, that's really going to impress someone." Shadepaw sneered in mockery before she padded off. Sure, she would find a 'stone'. In fact, she had the perfect one in mind! Right back at the Treestump, a weird pointed, jagged bit of rock. Not natural made, but she had found it one day exploring camp, and the sharpened point made it feel like a large tooth. But it was a rock! So with her tooth-rock (an arrowhead) She brought it to the den and paused, and then a new idea popped into mind.

She wove the tooth-rock into the top of the den's entrance, then passed under it a few times to make sure it wouldn't snag or dislodge. Oh but it did give her a nice, easy scratch down her spine! "Ha! Cool looking AND functional. Top that Daylightpaw!"

@Ladiebugg //feel free to ignore her, but Daylight's like, the only other apprentice lol
Old January 25th, 2024, 09:09 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
"Mhm!" He exclaimed with a big grin. He looked so proud of himself for finding such a big rock. He'd surely win the competition now. All he had to do was get it into his den. Thankfully Grovekit came to help, and some other nice warrior who he didn't know the name of.

"My rock is going to win first place ! It's the biggest, which makes it the best!" He exclaims, pushing his pelt against the rock and letting out a grunt as he began trying to push the rock instead, unable to pick it up.

@Collieheart @vellichor

Feathernose grinned at the kit deviously. "Yeah, yours is big. But mine is shiny," she replied, tilting her head to let whatever scraps of sunlight catch on the precious stones in her rock. The broken reflections cast coloured glows on the bare bark of the hibernating trees, and the warrior watched, spellbound, before Leopardkit shattered the magic with his cute little grunting. "Here, hold mine and don't do anything to it," Feather instructed, tone friendly and warm. She pressed her side into it and pushed. The rock moved across the snow, creating a path behind her. Its sharp sides cut into her, and the warrior sucked in a surprised yelp, gritting her teeth and pushing harder. "Rock incoming!" Feathernose yelled helpfully, in case some dolt couldn't see the big rock and was in her path. Not that she would be able to see said dolt before she steamrolled over them.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old January 25th, 2024, 01:28 PM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Grovekit
ThunderClan Kitshe/her3 moons
chatty • daydreamer • odd

Eager to one-up the warrior and her brother, Grovekit piped up, "Well, mine is more colorfuller!" Then the warrior took Leopardkit's rock and began pushing it across the clearing. Grovekit scampered after her. She bounced around at the warriors heels, unsure what to do, but still wanting to help.

@chickadee @GhostlyStarfinder

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; January 26th, 2024 at 03:21 PM.
Old January 25th, 2024, 08:07 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Decorating? Some big cat was yelling at them to decorate? And find rocks? Brindlekit was SO down for that! Swankit had already taken off and started talking to one of the bigger kits (who´s age and size scared him just a teensy little bit if he was honest) so it was relatively easy to follow in her footsteps. Well, not her footsteps exactly. More like out of the nursery and then splitting away, making a beeline for the edge of the camp. He´d have better luck finding a SUPER impressive rock there, or at least he assumed so. He was super brave, and the other kits might not be willing to go in the dark. But not him! He was tough! And big for his age, or so he presumed. His dad was certainly big, so he must be big as well!

Regardless of any relative bigness Brindlekit may or may not have possessed, he was able to slide behind the elder´s den with relative ease. Oh! And there was a little hole in the den and he could see the elders in there! Like grandmama! Or great grandmama, or something. Big old (scary) cat. Tansyjaw, if he wanted to be all TeChNiCaL. He didn´t know if she was going to come out and participate, but he hoped she did. Then she could see how good he was at rock finding! Unless he did badly and then she would be disappointed in him. So maybe he didn't want her looming over his shoulder. Wait, it didn't really matter if he didn't start rock hunting soon! Then he´d have no rock!

Brindlekit wasn't sure what sort of time table the big cat in charge (Purplefreckle? Or something?) was going to keep them on. Was it going to be super quick to find each thing? Or long enough that he could be picky? He hoped it was a bit longer, he´d already tarried a bit peering into the elders den. Shaking his head, he got focussed, scanning the ground and the edges of the bramble walls. Any rock that looked remotely interesting he deposited in a pile, before shoving them all, with great effort and grunting (look how STRONG he was!) out into the clearing proper to examine them in a bit more light. So focused was he on his task that he shoved the pile of rocks into the legs of a cat. A very large cat. A very large cat currently looming over him. His grandmama. Whoops.
Old January 25th, 2024, 10:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Ooooh this sounded fun! Decorating!!! Well Mudhound was in it to have the COOLEST den ever and show everyone how it was done! And they knew exactly the rock to start with!!

The tripod went scrambling at the first instruction and dug straight through their nest to pull out a special rock; a chunk of quartz. Now they didnt exactly know what it was, it was just pretty and shiney and kinda see through and they'd found it in a cliff!

Ok, explaining things, Mudhound had been gathering a gift for Drizzlecloud and had gone scrambling up the cliff to gather herbs then saw the special rock just there and had kinda fallen a bit down the firefly cove cliffs getting it. They hadnt been hurt beyond bruises but the fall had kinda broken the pretty rock in two. The larger one had gone to Drizzlecloud but the tripod had kept the other part to themself trying to figure out what to do with it.
Now it was the perfect time and thing!

Happily prancing along with the rock Mudhound wedged it riiiiiight into the entry arch of woven branches, positioning it in a gap so when the light hit the den it could kinda reflect off of the rock and create sparkles!

Yes, this was good, perfect and padding over to wait for more instructions Mudhound looked a tad smug as their tail thumped against the ground.

Last edited by Rani; January 25th, 2024 at 10:46 PM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 03:40 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Leopardkit watched as Feathernose did all the hard work for him. "Thank you Feathersomething!" He exclaimed with a happy smile. He ran after her with his sister, bickering with her. "Well, colorfullerness doesn't matter! Biggerness does, Grovekit!" He declared, puffing his chest.

los gatos de chickadee

&

chickadee's auction birdhouse! - A NEW SET OF DESIGNS AWAITS!