Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM

Old October 7th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Thrush smiled. "Okay, just making sure." He flicked his tail, then blinked in confusion as he felt something tugging his tail. Thrush looked over his shoulder and saw that his tail had been caught in a bramble bush. "Are you kidding me..." He meowed, trying to pull his tail away from the brambles.

Character Site

Old October 10th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Thrush smiled. "Okay, just making sure." He flicked his tail, then blinked in confusion as he felt something tugging his tail. Thrush looked over his shoulder and saw that his tail had been caught in a bramble bush. "Are you kidding me..." He meowed, trying to pull his tail away from the brambles.
Feather bit the brambles. She got them loose enough for him to pull his tail out. "You ok?"

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 10th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Might disappear again

Thrush whipped his tail to his side. "I'm fine." He meowed, then paused to get clumps of grass from between his claws. "I just seem to mess up stuff. First the pile, then my tail getting caught."

Character Site

Old October 11th, 2017, 02:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Pistachio whimpered alone, where was her sister when she needed her the most? Life never was easy for the coward. My sister will always defend me, I know that much.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 12th, 2017, 05:26 PM
constantly tired

[Start of the I'm Tired of Being Here Plot.] @Lawlipop

Leafwatcher, also known as Heolstar in the Dusk Syndicate was anxious. Finally, he was normal again. No evil plans, no wicked killings. He was himself. Amnesia? Not his problem anymore. He had bigger things to deal with. Such as.. getting out of the Dusk Syndicate. Now, that was the biggest problem he had. He was really.. really itching to go home. And, quickly too. Home was all he could really think of. His bright leaf green eyes drifted across the clearing, trying to hide his anxiousness. Though, some cats could probably see was anxious. Why he was? Some could guess that he was anxious about the Dusk Syndicate state of being. Little numbers and all. But he wasn't. It was a bigger picture. And only the smartest, and sane cats could see that. He wished he could think of.. something.. a plan.. anything to get out of this place. One of these cats had killed his mother. And.. he didn't want to stick around to find out who. If he could help it. The tom-cat let out a sigh, and started to groom his marbled brown tabby pelt. More of a distraction tactic than anything else. Leafwatcher could, at times disguise how he was feeling so others wouldn't worry. Which, sometimes was a good thing. And then.. on the other paw, it was a bad thing.

Last edited by seasalt; October 12th, 2017 at 05:26 PM.
Old October 13th, 2017, 10:02 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Clover @RedHead & @Bad Wolf ( @starfall in case you were interested :3)

A muscular red tom flexed his claws as he sat in the clearing. The tom's darker tail flicked with annoyance as he thought back on the recent events in his life. Thought about his moment of weakness, and about the loner named Anuket. How could she have been able to climb over his ice cold walls? He had become so careful not to care for anyone after Mistfall - he even ignored his slowly growing feelings towards Hamlet. But Anuket had been kind to him when he felt that the world hated him. She had comforted him and made him feel like he wasn't as hated as he had thought.... But in the end, she had just used him and threw him to the side just like Mistfall had. They both had made him feel wanted, had become his friend, and then left him without a word.

Why did people do this?

Anuket hadn't even told him that she was expecting his kits. The molly seemed to simply drop off the face of the earth, and she would stop visiting him. Of course, even before she had figured it out the molly had been trying to create distance between the two of them, which had only angered Hephaestus. He became more irritable and would snap easily, especially at her. And when she stopped visiting, he had felt strange. It was if he should worry - what is she got hurt, or worse? - but he felt angered by her sudden disappearance. The tom felt betrayed by her, almost as much as Mistfall had betrayed him. Hephaestus deiced that he hated Anuket. That he would show her not to hurt him, not to just throw him aside and leave.

And then he learned of their kits....

The red tom had found out when he overheard someone talking about how there had been a queen with five kits in the territory. At first, he was not interested in the story. He did not care for any cat with kits. He was not concerned that she was any threat to the Syndicate, do he began to walk away from the cats talking to each other. But then they began to describe the queen. He realized that she sounded just like Anuket. After questioning the cat about where she was, the furious tom set out to find her. Upon finding her, the two got into a fight. She admitted that the kits was his as well, but wanted to raise them by herself instead of involving him. Hephaestus felt like shredding her, but decided that what would truly hurt her, was to take her kits from her. Anuket was able to escape with two of the kits... but now he was stuck with the other three.

The thought of having to be around kits that he had with a cat like her made him upset. The tom did not know how to care for other cats, and did try to keep a distance between him and the kits when he didn't have to be around them. He did sometimes visit, and he knew he couldn't ignore them when they came up to him. He figured that he did not think this all the way through. He had just wanted to make her feel the pain that he had felt. It wasn't like the tom had really loved her, she was just a cat that he had let into his life. She had become a close friend of his, which was something he rarely let happen. Anuket had hurt him. She had tried to take away his kits and has tried to leave him behind as if he had been nothing to her the entire time.

It seemed that only dramatic things happened to him. Only terrible things.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; October 13th, 2017 at 10:02 AM.
Old October 13th, 2017, 10:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Pistachio stood alone in the clearing grooming her brown fur minding her own business. She hated leaving the den because she was worried about being bullied. She tried to avoid talking to anyone. @SamCats

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; October 13th, 2017 at 10:41 AM.
Old October 13th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Pistachio stood alone in the clearing grooming her brown fur minding her own business. She hated leaving the den because she was worried about being bullied. She tried to avoid talking to anyone. @SamCats
Patch padded into the clearing, gaze searching the camp for Silver, who'd promised to meet him somewhere inside the camp. He couldn't see her anywhere. Tail twitching in annoyance, he started across the clearing, only to halt when he saw Pistachio standing alone nearby, oblivious to the mottled ginger's approach. Patch hissed irritably when he remembered his first encounter with the healer; he'd torn a claw while battle training and been sent to her to fix it so he could keep fighting. In her defense, she had been inexperienced then and it wasn't really fair for him to be angry about it, but he had been rather childish back then and he was good at keeping a grudge. Being deserted by Silver certainly didn't improve his mood, so why not take his anger out on someone he felt deserved it? Eyes narrowing dangerously, he changed his path and started towards the healer.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 13th, 2017, 01:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Patch padded into the clearing, gaze searching the camp for Silver, who'd promised to meet him somewhere inside the camp. He couldn't see her anywhere. Tail twitching in annoyance, he started across the clearing, only to halt when he saw Pistachio standing alone nearby, oblivious to the mottled ginger's approach. Patch hissed irritably when he remembered his first encounter with the healer; he'd torn a claw while battle training and been sent to her to fix it so he could keep fighting. In her defense, she had been inexperienced then and it wasn't really fair for him to be angry about it, but he had been rather childish back then and he was good at keeping a grudge. Being deserted by Silver certainly didn't improve his mood, so why not take his anger out on someone he felt deserved it? Eyes narrowing dangerously, he changed his path and started towards the healer.
Pistachio smiled thinking he wanted to talk to her or needed healing. She never thought that Patch was angry at her.

Old October 13th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Pistachio smiled thinking he wanted to talk to her or needed healing. She never thought that Patch was angry at her.
Patch halted a tail-length away from Pistachio and cast a quick glance around the clearing; healers weren't respected here as much as in the Clans, but he definitely wouldn't be praised for picking on one. He sat down where he stood and smirked, meowing with a purr in his voice, "Pistachio, it's nice to see you out of the healers' den for once. Tell me, just why do you hide in there?"

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"