Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old March 11th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Needle looked at him incredulously. "I'm sorry to say but I fail to understand why you would think that I disappeared. And also, sir, I must insist that if I am to eat this prey I will share it with you." He said matter of factly. "Should we retire to a den to eat? I must say that it is absolutely frigid out right now." He meowed his bone-thin body shaking with every blow of the wind.
"Of course!" He padded next to him toward a den

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 12th, 2017, 05:42 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
"Of course!" He padded next to him toward a den
Brushing up against Death affectionately, he purred quietly. "I cannot thank you enough Death, you are my first friend, and my first loved one."Padding into a den he sighed with relief as they were now out of the biting wind and snow. Sitting down he groomed his snow dusted and wind ruffled fur. "I cannot wait until New-Leaf." Needle sighed while flopping down to groom the frost from his boyfriends fur. He looked at Death's injured paw and gave him a sympathetic purr and a lick on the cheek. "How about we check on that paw of your's. It will be good to assess the damage and if need be take you to the medicine cat. I know a little about medical things, but if it's bad enough I will drag you to get your paw taken care of if I have too," He said with a sense of finality that warrented no back-talk. He was not about to let his boyfriend live with a crippled paw and if he had to drag the tom to the medic screaming and clawing than so be it.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 12th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Brushing up against Death affectionately, he purred quietly. "I cannot thank you enough Death, you are my first friend, and my first loved one."Padding into a den he sighed with relief as they were now out of the biting wind and snow. Sitting down he groomed his snow dusted and wind ruffled fur. "I cannot wait until New-Leaf." Needle sighed while flopping down to groom the frost from his boyfriends fur. He looked at Death's injured paw and gave him a sympathetic purr and a lick on the cheek. "How about we check on that paw of your's. It will be good to assess the damage and if need be take you to the medicine cat. I know a little about medical things, but if it's bad enough I will drag you to get your paw taken care of if I have too," He said with a sense of finality that warrented no back-talk. He was not about to let his boyfriend live with a crippled paw and if he had to drag the tom to the medic screaming and clawing than so be it.
". . . . " He purred and then said, "Yeah, i bet you would" He said laughing.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 12th, 2017, 12:11 PM

Quote:
". . . . " He purred and then said, "Yeah, i bet you would" He said laughing.
He curled closer and nuzzled his beloved.Then Needle got up sharply and suddenly bolted out of the den into the whipping wind and snow covered night...

Charrie Site

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; March 12th, 2017 at 12:11 PM.
Old March 12th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
He curled closer and nuzzled his beloved.Then Needle got up sharply and suddenly bolted out of the den into the whipping wind and snow covered night...
"Needle!?" He got up and ran out, putting force on his paw, He didnt care, He chased after him and finally saw him. "Needle?!"

Old March 12th, 2017, 02:52 PM

Quote:
"Needle!?" He got up and ran out, putting force on his paw, He didnt care, He chased after him and finally saw him. "Needle?!"
Needle was up in a tree gripping to the branches as the bitter wind tried to tear him off. He saw Death down below calling after him. "Go back inside the den I'll be right back!" he yelled over the howling wind and snow. He rummaged around in the tree for a few freezing minutes before leaping across from branch to branch as the pines flailed around him. He then flew through the air landing in a well-practiced crouch with a wad of something in his mouth. "Come on, get your tail back inside you'll catch a cold, mouse brain!" he mumbled through the thing in his mouth. He shoved the confused tom back into the den and he flopped down with a sigh of relief to be out of the wind. Gently placing down what he had in his mouth it was revealed to be, sticks and some cobwebs; albeit torn up from the wind, were still useable."I apologize for running out like that, but I needed to get these before they all blew away. If were going to get your paw fixed we need to brace it. Come on, take off the cobwebs and show me your paw." He said.

Charrie Site
Old March 13th, 2017, 01:33 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Needle was up in a tree gripping to the branches as the bitter wind tried to tear him off. He saw Death down below calling after him. "Go back inside the den I'll be right back!" he yelled over the howling wind and snow. He rummaged around in the tree for a few freezing minutes before leaping across from branch to branch as the pines flailed around him. He then flew through the air landing in a well-practiced crouch with a wad of something in his mouth. "Come on, get your tail back inside you'll catch a cold, mouse brain!" he mumbled through the thing in his mouth. He shoved the confused tom back into the den and he flopped down with a sigh of relief to be out of the wind. Gently placing down what he had in his mouth it was revealed to be, sticks and some cobwebs; albeit torn up from the wind, were still useable."I apologize for running out like that, but I needed to get these before they all blew away. If were going to get your paw fixed we need to brace it. Come on, take off the cobwebs and show me your paw." He said.
He did and it was all swollen. He winced and saw part of his bone. Blood oozed out of it. "Thank you. You havebeen a good friend, and mate." he said (gtg to bed!)

Last edited by Deerlie; March 13th, 2017 at 01:33 AM.
Old March 13th, 2017, 02:10 AM

Quote:
He did and it was all swollen. He winced and saw part of his bone. Blood oozed out of it. "Thank you. You havebeen a good friend, and mate." he said (gtg to bed!)
Needle gazed sadly at his mate. "His paw won't ever be the same.."he thought grimly. He curled up beside Death huddling from the cold drafts and also for comfort. He yawned and nuzzled closer sharing each other's warmth. "Goodnight Death," He mumbled and not a second later he fell into a heavy sleep; for once not plagued by nightmares of the past.

Charrie Site
Old March 13th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Hit love right back..

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearinog

Quote:
Needle gazed sadly at his mate. "His paw won't ever be the same.."he thought grimly. He curled up beside Death huddling from the cold drafts and also for comfort. He yawned and nuzzled closer sharing each other's warmth. "Goodnight Death," He mumbled and not a second later he fell into a heavy sleep; for once not plagued by nightmares of the past.
When Needle fell asleep, Death got up and left the den

Old March 13th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Blade was just lounging in the clearing, enjoying the chilled air. Her upper body was lifted off the ground as she leaned to her right side, while her lower body was laid, sprawled on the ground. Blade's pelt was stained alabaster at her chest, chin, and her paws, plus a little blaze on her muzzle up to between her eyes. Her tail was laid out behind her, the tip twitching with her thoughts. Her head, which was lifted to the sky, allowed her amber hues to search the clouds and blue sky above. Her thoughts were all about, however, her posture was very calm, almost elegant. If only that described her personality.

Even though Blade appeared to be minding her own business, she was casually listening to others conversations. She'd pick up on little details, perhaps get to know a few habits or personalities before she ever encountered the actual feline. She didn't know when or even if she'd even encounter them, but she never drew close to anyone simply for the fact that she obeyed orders from cats she respected. Orders that revolve around murder and hiding the body, or murders and keeping evidence to a minimum. She was special in that way and for evil cats in the clan, like Thrushflight, she was a valuable cat to have around. Blade knew this too, it's what makes her so confident in herself and willing to go out and do what she does. It's dangerous and being caught talking to a clan cat by Halite would more than likely get her exiled. However, she assumed that her mother, Boreas, knew what she gets herself into.

@fenic!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL