Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old August 19th, 2017, 02:06 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Joke padded around, seeing kittens running by and fighters gossiping. All made him sick. But all made him smile. Kittens were cute and the rumours were funny, but kittens whined alot and rumours could ruin someone's life. Tail flicked, with a mix of happy and anger. So what? As long as it wasn't about him he was fine. He hated the way people thought they were better than others only because they were a higher rank. They'd all be dead if it weren't for the healers. However he couldn't say that. Only to the healers, because that had saved his life. Eyes scanned for Viana and she was no where to be seen. He recently had drifted from his younger sister, Avalanche, and he loved them both the same. He knew Viana found their younger sister annoying, and he may have, but he also found Viana annoying. They love teasing their big brother. He chuckled. Only they could make him mad and make him laugh at the same time. He could never get mad at them enough, no matter how hard he tried or how much he wanted to. He loved them and cared for them to much to do so.

{ @RedHead }
Old August 20th, 2017, 10:53 AM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

@Aleka @Gusty

[I was on vacation for the week, sorry for the late response XD]

Woodpeckerflight readied herself to respond to Moon's statement, until she realized that Halite was looming over her. The white and red she-cat panicked for a second, unsure what to say, I'm not supposed to be here. she thought, I might be chased out, or worse, if he finds out I'm the one who killed Patchy, she a was guard for StarClan's sake! Woodpeckerflight shuffled her paws nervously and spoke with a slight mumble, a bit hard to understand, "I-I uh... Halite.. that was your name right... uha i see you're commander now... Did Renn die.. uhhh what happened to him?" The WindClan she-cat didn't really care about what happened to Renn, she wasn't close to him, she barely knew him, but Patchy did, and whatever Patchy's problem is, is her problem.
Old August 20th, 2017, 11:01 AM
bruh head

@narwhalgirlliv;

Well, to Moon it was certainly great that her daughter wasn't being defiant, because if she had said something different, that would of been basically suicide. The molly scooted closer to her, slightly leaning on her protectively as she looked around the clearing. Now that she thought about it, this was kind of creating drama.
Great...
Old August 21st, 2017, 04:45 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post
Joke padded around, seeing kittens running by and fighters gossiping. All made him sick. But all made him smile. Kittens were cute and the rumours were funny, but kittens whined alot and rumours could ruin someone's life. Tail flicked, with a mix of happy and anger. So what? As long as it wasn't about him he was fine. He hated the way people thought they were better than others only because they were a higher rank. They'd all be dead if it weren't for the healers. However he couldn't say that. Only to the healers, because that had saved his life. Eyes scanned for Viana and she was no where to be seen. He recently had drifted from his younger sister, Avalanche, and he loved them both the same. He knew Viana found their younger sister annoying, and he may have, but he also found Viana annoying. They love teasing their big brother. He chuckled. Only they could make him mad and make him laugh at the same time. He could never get mad at them enough, no matter how hard he tried or how much he wanted to. He loved them and cared for them to much to do so.

{ @RedHead }

Avalanche flounced out into the clearing from the fighter's den, her white fur neatly groomed and gleaming in the sunlight. She purred as the sunlight fell onto her fur and made it sparkle like sunlight on snow. It pretty much was sunlight on snow, her fur was always so beautifully white. She had some grass stains on her paws, but that was bound to happen, because she was always walking through grass and dirt in the Dusk Syndicate's territory. Avalanche cast her heart-stealing dark brown eyes around the clearing. They landed on a gray cat standing not too far away from where she was. Padding up to him, Avalanche flicked him with her tail in an affectionate way. "Hey mister, I haven't seen you in a while." She purred, cocking her head in a cute way to look up at her brother.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 21st, 2017, 05:15 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Avalanche cast her beautiful dark eyes around the clearing, spotting a tom who looked like he was doing nothing. The feline slink right over to him, all her movements graceful, her blizzard-white fur gleaming in the sunlight that sprinkled its rays on the clearing. "Hello there. What a beautiful day it is today, is it not?" She purred to him in a voice as smooth as silk and as sweet as honey. The tom she had spoken to did catch her interest, more than others. There were those specific toms she spoke to just because she was bored and they looked like they could spare their time for her, but once in a while, she would come across a tom that she felt was worth her while. This handsome tom looked like one of those cats. So, Avalanche knew that this would be fun. She could just tell from the gleam in his green eyes. Ava had a gleam in her brown ones as well. A gleam that said "I'm bad news, but I know you can't resist me." She was beautiful. She was perfect. And that is what Avalanche believed herself to be. If any cat told her otherwise, well... She would then make them think twice about insulting her amazingness like that.
@RedHead
Heolstar watched the she-cat approach, his eyes gleaming with interest, tail flicking. This molly seemed... interesting to say the least. And, that made him extremely interested, she was different. She wasn't like most molly's Heolstar could see that for a mile away, she didn't seem like any of the healer molly's anyways, or any molly's here. Some were too bloodthirsty, or too peaceful, and some were too boring for Heolstar tastes. And that wasn't very fun for flirting. No, not at all for Heolstar. His expression turned to just calm interest, for he was interested immensely, for now. "Ah yes, it is quite, a beautiful day," He greeted politely, he himself, was quite the charming fellow, and he was also quite the flirty sort as well. A perfect package. The pea in the pot, so to speak. Heolstar's tail flicked slightly in the empty spot beside him.

Last edited by seasalt; September 6th, 2017 at 08:40 PM.
Old August 21st, 2017, 06:38 PM

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Avalanche flounced out into the clearing from the fighter's den, her white fur neatly groomed and gleaming in the sunlight. She purred as the sunlight fell onto her fur and made it sparkle like sunlight on snow. It pretty much was sunlight on snow, her fur was always so beautifully white. She had some grass stains on her paws, but that was bound to happen, because she was always walking through grass and dirt in the Dusk Syndicate's territory. Avalanche cast her heart-stealing dark brown eyes around the clearing. They landed on a gray cat standing not too far away from where she was. Padding up to him, Avalanche flicked him with her tail in an affectionate way. "Hey mister, I haven't seen you in a while." She purred, cocking her head in a cute way to look up at her brother.
Joke looked down at his younger sister and smiled. She was happy. When she was, he was. "Hey, Ava." he purred back, pressing his muzzle to her ear lovingly. "How have you been? Not been getting into trouble have you?" his voice went from soft to stern right quick and in a hurry. His eyes hardened as he looked down on his younger sister. He knew she was quite troublesome- he's heard it enough from his fellow fighters and even some guards. He then smiled and his eyes softened.
{ sorry it's short xnx }
Old August 22nd, 2017, 07:42 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@Aleka @narwhalgirliv

She didn't mean any harm? What's that supposed to mean- that she just trekked her way over here and didn't think about the consequences? Halite thought. It was exactly what an absent-minded clan cat would do.

Once he listened to the two she-cat's responses, he pieced together some sort of theory. Woodpecker- ah, that was her name!- must've left the Dusk Syndicate somehow, and for some strange reason, went to join the clans. That would explain her limited knowledge of his reign and leadership.

But even so, you shouldn't have insulted me like that. The tom thought, trying to control the seething anger that boiled within him.

So, with a straight face that concealed most of his emotions, Halite responded to the felines. "Due to your correspondence with clan cats so clearly marked on your pelt, you should leave. Immediately." He directed this towards Woodpeckerflight. "Actually, you must leave." He clenched his jaw.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; August 22nd, 2017 at 07:43 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 08:09 AM
warrior

@Aleka @Gusty

"Erm..." Woodpeckerflight shrank back with fear. Should I just... tell them? It would disappoint Moon though... The white and red she-cat was confused... Arrrgggg, what woulld Patchy do?

Next to her, she felt the presence of someone familiar. The wispy pale tortoiseshell nodded her head and blew away into the wind. Hopefully no one else saw her... how would think of a cat that's being guided by the spirit of the aunt that she killed?

Woodpeckerflight closed her eyes, confessing, "I didn't really want to come here, ya know!? Patchy told me to come here, she said it was for my greater good... not sure what that means exactly, but I respect her decisions!" The molly grew slightly angry that Halite would tell her to go, even after one of his own guards told her to come.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 07:13 PM
bruh head

Moon blinked in surprise. She kind of knew that Woodpecker would have to leave. She turned back toward Halite, wondering what she could say. Uh... She thought. The molly was about to say something but the remark died on her tongue. She tossed a glance toward her daughter, wondering what she would say in reply to the commander.

She flattened her ears when she heard what the red and white molly had said. Moon gasped, immediately feeling hurt. So... she really didn't want to come?
She thought, looking toward the ground, and pressing her claws into the ground, which were obviously unsheathed.

(Sorry for the quick reply^^)

@Gusty @narwhalgirliv

Last edited by aleka!; August 22nd, 2017 at 07:13 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:32 PM
warrior

@Aleka @Gusty

Woodpeckerflight's head turned toward Moon rapidly, her claws unsheathing in sorrow and regret, "Moon, Im sorry! I did want to see you! I'm happy to see you! Please, don't get the wrong idea!" The she-cat mewled. "Patchy obviously made the right decision sending me here! I got to see you!" The white and red molly spoke quickly, then she realized, Did these cats even know that Patchy died? She left without reason and never came back, what if they think she's just missing?!