Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:55 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by iliri
Today 03:35 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:48 AM
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Rani
Today 02:03 AM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 01:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 2nd, 2017, 02:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
"Oh! Sorry!" Wildmoon chuckled nervously and continued.
Rasberrybubble shrugged,"It's your own interest it's fine." She meowed (continue in territory?)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 2nd, 2017, 03:24 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Rainbowsprinkle View Post
Rasberrybubble shrugged,"It's your own interest it's fine." She meowed (continue in territory?)
Wildmoon led the way through the camp entrance to the territory.
(yeah)
Old November 2nd, 2017, 05:22 PM
Lazy Child

My Mood: Sleepy

Fallensnow woke up from his nap in the clearing he yawned and stretched so far that his legs trembled, he sat down and licked his paws wiping his face as he groomed the rest of his fur. He sighed and watched the other cats in the clearing his intense icy blue gaze fixing on each cat he twitched his ears as he laid his head on his paws his nose twitching slightly as he sniffed the air the smell of ShadowClan cats comforted him he could smell the nusery by the sweet smell of milk and the medicine den by the strong scent of herbs and the warriors and apprentices by the strong smell of ShadowClan.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 06:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

A large tom, a Savannah, made his way into the clearing. His eyes were alert and eager, and his expression was friendly. There was nothing about him that looked even the smallest bit dangerous; and why would anyone think that? Servalspots was not necessarily a dangerous cat. True, he could be if his loved ones were in danger, but who wasn't? He was simply the type of tom to carry out the threats that he made. Anyone who hurt his loved ones was headed for some serious problems. Servalspots settled down in a corner of the clearing, his tail curled around his paws, eyes fixed directly ahead, and expression friendly and calm as he glanced over the other cats in the clearing. He wasn't really looking for company at the moment - perhaps Goldenstar, if the leader wanted to spend more time with the Savannah, although Servalspots sincerely doubted that. He had a mate after all - and other friends - but hey, if he got bored, he would go seek out Goldenstar himself. Right now he was content just to sit and wait and watch. Perhaps he would see another friend. There was always that chance, and that was why Servalspots generally sat in the clearing. Hoping for the chance to see those friends that... well... had impacts on his life.

@SilverNight

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 06:13 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

@jracula

Wind, worries, warmth.
Apricitypaw lay in the apprentices' den as the evening gale swept past, carrying leaves and upwind scents along with it. Apricitypaw curled into a tighter ball, their fluffy pelt warming them up, as well as the heat from the bodies around them. They buried their nose beneath their tail, ears pulled back in an effort to warm their head. Eventually, the gust passed and slowly became more of a zephyr, drawing the chilly cat out of their tightened ball. Apricitypaw lifted their tortoiseshell and white head, scanning the surroundings. The bellies of the bodies surrounding her moved up and down in a slow certainty, concluding Apricitypaw's beliefs of their slumber. Slowly and carefully, the Maine Coon lifted their body from the tangle of snoring cats, hesitantly making their way out of the packed den. They stepped over tails and limbs before they finally emerged into the clearing.

The sky was dark and clear, stars just beginning to appear from behind the opaque veil of daylight. Apricitypaw inhaled the crisp air deep into their lungs, exhaling slowly as a cloud of condensation formed from the warmth of their breath. It was a nice change from the heated and claustrophobic den they'd been stuck in not even moments before. The long haired cat stared up at the stars and up at the moon, not wondering what their ancestors were doing like most apprentices would. No, Apricitypaw did not believe that the glowing specks were the many souls of the deceased, though they couldn't think of what they could be. Because of this, the young apprentice enjoyed sitting out in the dark of night, wondering-no, pondering the infinite possibilities of the stars that shown so brightly overhead.

See, the behaviour of the non-binary cat was not unusual; Apricitypaw had been doing this for many, many moons. Perhaps not pondering the stars' existence, but staring up at them in wonder was more of a daily routine that would not be broken.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old November 2nd, 2017, 07:11 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar had been sitting in his den, still thinking things over. That seemed to be what he did so often now. Then again, who could blame him? He had just witnessed a huge battle after all! He got up, and cringed as he moved a part of his body weirdly enough that his side screamed in agony. Taking a shaky breath, he sat down, then pushed himself back up again, starting to walk out of his den. He nearly stumbled back in when he saw Nightpaw, but calmed down when he saw that it was Nightpaw, and she didn’t look harmed. He didn’t know what he would have done if she had gotten really injured. He probably would have felt as though he didn’t do enough as a mentor to help her. However, she was alive currently, and he couldn’t exactly stress over things that hadn’t happened. “Hello Nightpaw,” He said, dipping his head, “So...did you need something?” He asked calmly, tilting his head slightly.
Nightpaw bowed her head to her mentor and leader, her whiskers drooping as she noticed that Goldenstar seemed to be favoring his side. "I thought I would come and see if we were training today... but it looks like your injuries are bothering you. I'm fine by the way," she added. She was beginning to get a sense of what made him anxious, and was sure her health would be on his mind. "No cat laid a claw on me thanks to Risingstorm and Snowpaw." Nightpaw's ears twitched as the memories of Risingstorm falling to the ground with claws buried in her shoulder, and Snowpaw's white pelt bristling above her as the other apprentice hissed protectively flashed in Nightpaw's mind. "I didn't fight at all. I froze."

Old November 2nd, 2017, 07:21 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw watched as the golden-furred cat demonstrated the leap, awed at how fit the enby still was. Was Daypaw's imagination playing tricks on her, or did Daypaw seem stronger and healthier out here? They were still rather thin, but also lean and muscular, and with a control over their movement and body that Nightpaw had a hard time imagining in herself. She had never been clumsy exactly, but some of the cats she had seen in Shadowclan could move so quickly and precisely. There was such an enormous gap between her and them. Nightpaw sheathed and unsheathed her claws as she hunched down, feeling them dig into the prickly carpet as she imagined her body moving through the air like Daypaw's had, mentally practicing the move. She sprang forward, pushing off with her hind legs just right, but in her excitement, she forgot to extend her front legs and nearly lost her footing. Still, she had been close to the moss ball. "One more time, I've got this!" She declared, moving to the spot once more. Another leap, this time everything lined up: Her legs pushed her through the air, her paws flew out i a scooping motion, and she landed with the mossball right under her paws. "I did it! Daypaw, did you see that?" the little black apprentice asked excitedly, green eyes shining with delight.
they watched nightpaw leap with a smile on their face. they felt like a proud older sibling of the sort, or a proud mentor. they wouldnt say it out loud, but they were proud of her. she had come so far. at one moment she was a kittypet begging for daypaw to save her life, having bite marks at every place imaginable. she had sulked with unused energy in the medcat den for moons, and now was a loyal member to shadowclan. it was hard for daypaw to trust cats, and it was surprising how easy they trusted they trusted nightpaw, how comfortable they felt around her. they liked it. giving an approving nod, they mewed,¨yes i did see, im proud of you,¨ they walked over to her, standing infront and looking hesitantly for a moment before leaning over and giving a proud lick on her forehead. after that they walked away, back to the otherside of the clearing, a challenging look on their face. ¨no i want you to try that move on me,¨ they figured she would be hesitant to try the move out on daypaw of all cats, but it wasnt moss that nightpaw would be fighting in the real world. ¨no claws, no teeth. you wont hurt me, im sure.you want to aim your paws at my chest to wind me and knock me down.¨
Old November 2nd, 2017, 07:28 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( It’s currently 1am, I should be sleeping but why not- ))

Goldenstar was quiet, knowing that he couldn’t fight with Daypaw. There wasn’t any point in it anyways, as they would probably not change their opinion about that anyways. He was surprised about the lack of an edge to their voice, but hey, the less pain he was in, the better. As they finished talking, Golden nodded, “I’ll try to do that,” he said, surprised he had kind of done the right thing for once. He was concerned for a little while about how Daypaw hadn’t responded to him for what felt like ages, however, that was probably him, and his mind playing tricks on him. When they talked about Halestar, the leader was quiet, he had been pretty young during the evil era, but was what he remembered hearing, so he just nodded. What Daypaw was saying wasn’t new to him, he had heard all of this before. Thinking of Halestar almost made another mental wound in him, but he pushed past it. He had gotten used to that, losing Halestar, despite it being like a sharp dagger at the beginning. As Daypaw kept speaking, Golden had to admit that they were helping him feel better. “Thank you Daypaw,” he said softly, once the medicine cat had finished. “I really appreciate it,” he added, smiling a small, awkward smile. They had made him feel so much better physically and mentally, he couldn’t help but be thankful.
daypaw tipped their head,¨anytime,¨ they mewed. they hoped they had helped. their ceremony was only coming closer and closer and they still felt like they werent ready. were they really ready to take up the challenge after kestrelberry? were they good enough? did they have enough to fill his paw prints? they would have to accept the life of a medcat sooner or later. it was one thing that they they despised, being taken away from the life of a warrior. but they had gone along with it. after their fullname was given..there was no going back. they would have to talk to juniperpaw and shinefang about this. they felt good that they had been able to help the leader atleast a little bit. ¨if you ever need to talk, im always here,¨ and i wont give you some bull crap starclan advice. they glanced towards the exit,¨im going to go prepare myself to leave for skyclan. im going to be taking nightpaw with me, if thats alright.¨
Old November 2nd, 2017, 07:32 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious meraki View Post
@jracula

Wind, worries, warmth.
Apricitypaw lay in the apprentices' den as the evening gale swept past, carrying leaves and upwind scents along with it. Apricitypaw curled into a tighter ball, their fluffy pelt warming them up, as well as the heat from the bodies around them. They buried their nose beneath their tail, ears pulled back in an effort to warm their head. Eventually, the gust passed and slowly became more of a zephyr, drawing the chilly cat out of their tightened ball. Apricitypaw lifted their tortoiseshell and white head, scanning the surroundings. The bellies of the bodies surrounding her moved up and down in a slow certainty, concluding Apricitypaw's beliefs of their slumber. Slowly and carefully, the Maine Coon lifted their body from the tangle of snoring cats, hesitantly making their way out of the packed den. They stepped over tails and limbs before they finally emerged into the clearing.

The sky was dark and clear, stars just beginning to appear from behind the opaque veil of daylight. Apricitypaw inhaled the crisp air deep into their lungs, exhaling slowly as a cloud of condensation formed from the warmth of their breath. It was a nice change from the heated and claustrophobic den they'd been stuck in not even moments before. The long haired cat stared up at the stars and up at the moon, not wondering what their ancestors were doing like most apprentices would. No, Apricitypaw did not believe that the glowing specks were the many souls of the deceased, though they couldn't think of what they could be. Because of this, the young apprentice enjoyed sitting out in the dark of night, wondering-no, pondering the infinite possibilities of the stars that shown so brightly overhead.

See, the behaviour of the non-binary cat was not unusual; Apricitypaw had been doing this for many, many moons. Perhaps not pondering the stars' existence, but staring up at them in wonder was more of a daily routine that would not be broken.
The soft belly fur of Sagekit's grey pelt brushed the ground. He outstretched a single paw, slowly beginning to stalk forward into the clearing. His pale eyes were locked and blind, only the familiar scent of Shadowclan drifting into his open mouth.It was dark outside, he could tell that it was night. The sound of sleeping cats.
The condensation that made his fur heavy with dew. He winced as a plant caught his claw and he stumbled forward, landing in near silence.

He didn't see anything immediately, but something felt.. off. The wetness and stickiness of the air was not one to add on well, stretching and beginning to walk until he'd ran into a tuft of fur. A ball of it, a cat that radiated heat comfortably off it's body.
"O-oh."

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site
Old November 2nd, 2017, 07:58 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw bowed her head to her mentor and leader, her whiskers drooping as she noticed that Goldenstar seemed to be favoring his side. "I thought I would come and see if we were training today... but it looks like your injuries are bothering you. I'm fine by the way," she added. She was beginning to get a sense of what made him anxious, and was sure her health would be on his mind. "No cat laid a claw on me thanks to Risingstorm and Snowpaw." Nightpaw's ears twitched as the memories of Risingstorm falling to the ground with claws buried in her shoulder, and Snowpaw's white pelt bristling above her as the other apprentice hissed protectively flashed in Nightpaw's mind. "I didn't fight at all. I froze."
Goldenstar blinked, “No, we can train today!” He said quickly, looking at the other apprentince calmly. “The injuries aren’t too much,” he said, smiling awkwardly. He was relieved to know that Nightpaw was fine, letting him relax a bit. “A cat’s first battle is always like that,” he murmured. His last fight had been a border skirmish gone wrong, and it hadn’t really been the best. “Now, I’m assuming you want to practice battle techniques?” He asked, looking at the other cat calmly. He could understand her wanting to practice battle moves, if she wanted to do that anyways. It was never nice to feel useless, and it actually could eat you up, that uselessness. He had never spoken to a cat that had felt that way before, that they were useless, but he knew they existed, and he wished he could help. Now he just waited to see what Nightpaw would say calmly.