Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:04 AM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 10:02 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 10:00 AM
willowpaw art?
by Myling
Last post by leopard.
Today 09:51 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM

Old January 28th, 2018, 10:21 PM

Default Etrius’s Biography(Correlation with “Fury’s Biography”):

Etrius was an interesting cat to make. He isn’t from the same time as Fury(but may be later), but since I needed more content to write about, and since I needed an antagonist to make Fury’s life more difficult than it is, I whpped up this character. However, I do have plans for him to die at some point, which is why he won’t have as thorough a biography as Fury.

Enjoy.

Etrius grew up in a very broken family from the start. Tension was building up between the scattered remains of the Tribes, while The Warden planned the revolution that would destroy the Mountain Tribe. Somewhere along the way, The Warden fell in love with an ex-Rock Tribe black she-cat named Skyla and had kits with her... Then, he disappeared from their lives. Etrius was raised by his mother only with his one brother, but as he grew older, he eventually began seeing his father more. They grew close. They had the same lustful ambitions and dreams of grand power. It was clear they were father and son. Both proud. Both ambitious, Both large... And both dangerous. When the revolution began, triggering the Second War, Etrius backed his father up all the way, supporting him and fighting alongside him. He witnessed Fury kill his father in battle. And because of that, his entire life purposd changed. He started to let go of his dreams of power and authority, to be replaced by hatred and regret. Everything burned with hate, deep and brooding, until nothing was left. While Fury left to find his own path in the world, Etrius had plans of his own. Kill the cat who had murdered his father. Kill Fury.

Basics:

Name: Etrius
Age(Moons): 34

General Description:

Jet black tom with a strong left green eye and a scarred right eye. Medium build. Surprisingly fast in a fight. He’s a hard hitter, but won’t take much of a return beating. Excellent reflexes. Prefers small spaces to fight in, believes it’s actually giving him an advantage over the enemy. Has a deep cut across his right eye that is extremely noticeable at first glance. Deep voice, almost demonic or unnatural according to some cats he knows. Walks with an arrogant, confident stride, likd he contantly knows what he’s doing.

Residential Information:

Former Affiliation: Freedom Fighters
Current Affiliation: None
Former Rank: Assault/Front Line Fighter
Current Rank: None

Interpersonal Relations:

Mother: Skyla[DECEASED]
Father: The Warden[DECEASED]
Sibling(s): Unknown
Friends: None
Enemies: Anyone related to Fury.
Crush: None

Personality:

Type: ENTJ-T
Traits: Silent, Disturbing, Obsessive, Irritable, Completionist.
Mental Age(Moons): 51
Psychiatric Complications: His entire life is sapped and consumed by the urge to avenge his father’s death. For the rest of his life, his only wish will be to end Fury’s life. To sum it up, he has lost his mind completely to hatred.
Phobias: He’s a mad cat, so he doesn’t fear much at his point... Except failing to avenge his father.
Sociability: 1.7/10
Outlook: Insane. Dark. Hateful. 0.9/10
Responsibility: 6/10
Manners: 3/10
Bravery: 7.8/10
Logical/Emotional: 67% Logical, 43% Emotional. But everything has been drastically changed by revengeful madness so he’s more emotional.

Last edited by Fury; January 29th, 2018 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Accidentally posted before I was finished. Whoops.