Today 02:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 22nd, 2018, 10:43 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Riverclan began to pour into the clearing moments after the first powerful scents of fish caught Shinefang's nostrils. And my did the new Riverclan leader look... large. The old tom snorted, glancing around for Juniperpaw. She couldn't be far behind the rest of her clan. Shinefang's ear gave a twitch as Blazingstar leapt onto the stone, insisting that they begin the Gathering at once. "Oh good. The kitwit is here," he murmured under his breath. Still, he couldn't deny that he liked the idea of wrapping up this meet and greet and getting back to his den.

@AbsurdJinx
Juniperpaw trailed after her clanmates, her steps lengthy and quick due to excitement. She loved Gatherings, a time of peace for all five clans. However, it seemed that two of the clans were missing. The young medicine cat briefly wondered where ThunderClan and ShadowClan could be when she noticed a familiar scarred yellow pelt. Juniperpaw brightened and immediately raced toward the older tom, calling out to him as she neared, ``Shinefang! It's been ages!`` She slowed as she reached the SkyClan feline's side, abruptly rocking back on her haunches beside him.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:10 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
The white she-cat smiled, glad that her first meeting with a cat from another Clan was going so well. "I hadn't noticed that. It's my first Gathering."Cherrypaw mewed as she looked around. There were plenty of cats around. She had assumed that this was it. What Clans aren't here? The little she-cat tried to focus on the scents around her. It was all still overwhelming for her nose, but she was beginning to be able to make out a scent that wasn't SkyClan's or RiverClan's. WindClan is here too, she thought to herself. "Where do you think ThunderClan and ShadowClan are?" She'd almost forgotten about the war between all of the other Clans. SkyClan had stayed neutral, so she wasn't all too sure about everything that had happened. "Will StarClan be angry if they don't show up?" The apprentice asked, worry evident in her voice. She didn't want the other Clans to ruin her first Gathering. She also didn't know what StarClan would do if they got angry at the Clans.
"I'm not sure," Sunpelt responded thoughtfully. "I hope not." He tilted his chin at her, still deep in thought. "SkyClan wasn't in the battle, so you weren't there, but... it was bloody." For all their talk of bravery, ThunderClan wasn't one to forgive and forget. Not that he could especially blame them. Sunpelt had barely fought in the battle, but the scent of fear and rage took days to wash off his fur. He would be angry, too.

Sunpelt snapped out of his reverie and flicked his ears sheepishly. "Sorry... lost in thought. So it's your first Gathering?" He still remembered his first gathering, though it had been seasons since. He had been completely overwhelmed by the number of scents and pelts swarming his vision. "They're not usually this awkward," he said, only half-joking. The looks RiverClan and WindClan were exchanging were pure venom. I hope things don't get too out of control.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:41 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

[OPEN]
"Woah!" Dovepaw stood alone, almost jumping to the moon. This was his first gathering! Walking to Seastones, the white cat had been on the verge of sprinting at full speed towards the shore. The stench, however, made him gag. Fishy, murky RiverClan scent had overloaded his senses, and he could smell an unusual scent, probably SkyClan. He could also make out faded scents of pine and rodent. Bet it's from those ThunderClan cats. They're just a bunch of mouse-brained wimps! Dovepaw knew what had been going on, though he had not participated in any battles, helping guard the camp. It's a Gathering, though. Too bad... I could show them! We could separate them, and force them to run through gorse bushes head on while fleeing! Looking around with glinting eyes, the apprentice couldn't scent any noticeable Thunder- or ShadowClan scent. He thought about trying to trip a RiverClan cat for fun, but decided it would be too attention drawing. Slowly, the WindClan cat padded towards the bustle, watching for a chance of mischief.
Waffle.

Old February 22nd, 2018, 05:15 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Shinefang nodded along with the other tom's news of his clan, gathering what he could about the other cat from this small interaction. Lack of food makes them lighter and faster? Next he'll tell me that dirt smells like fresh catmint too, he thought to himself. There was something odd at the end of his little speech though. An odd twinge of something Shinefang couldn't quite place before it was gone. Unease? Fear? He couldn't say. His ear gave a thoughtful twitch. "Always good news," he replied evenly. At the mention of aching joints, Shinefang looked squarely at Surgestorm, his eye narrowing as he looked the black-furred tom up and down. So here was another thing he had learned: this one had sharp eyes... Breaking the silence with a good-natured chortle, Shinefang replied in a low whisper. "Nothing gets past you, huh?" He went on, speaking at normal volume. "I'll have to remember that for some of the Skyclan elders. Sounds a lot more practical than daisy leaves on the joints," he remarked, remembering Daydream's suggestion. He had only tried it once, and had felt it made him look too feeble to walk around camp with herbs plastered to his own body. "Not all of them want to sit still to have their joints wrapped, but they all like to sleep." He gave Surgestorm a grateful nod, letting the unspoken thanks hang between them.
Surgestorm naturally leaned forward at his whisper to catch it, then sat back with a wink and a widening, prideful grin before the other tom continued on. Not much does anymore, he thought, but refrained from speaking the words aloud. The tom listened thoughtfully as Shinefang explained his previous attempts with his own elders, nodding with a knowing look in his yellow gaze. An intelligent gaze studied the tom before him just as Shinefang seemed to study him - he had caught onto that almost instantly. He figured it was a natural reaction though, it made sense that the older tom would be curious about any one of the medicine cats that he would be working with. Surgestorm certainly wanted to get to know the SkyClan medicine cat as well, already enjoying his company despite their conversation lasting only about 2 minutes so far. He spoke up after a moment, not wanting the silence to stretch too long and become any bit awkward. "If you ever need any help, or need any info, you're always welcome to ask me," He meowed truthfully. The medicine cat almost hesitated before continuing, wondering if his chosen words were a bit too prideful before he even spoke them. "I have all the herbs and their uses memorized." He let himself boast for a few seconds, but then corrected himself. "Or... I'd like to think I do, anyways." The ebony tom chuckled to himself.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:32 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm naturally leaned forward at his whisper to catch it, then sat back with a wink and a widening, prideful grin before the other tom continued on. Not much does anymore, he thought, but refrained from speaking the words aloud. The tom listened thoughtfully as Shinefang explained his previous attempts with his own elders, nodding with a knowing look in his yellow gaze. An intelligent gaze studied the tom before him just as Shinefang seemed to study him - he had caught onto that almost instantly. He figured it was a natural reaction though, it made sense that the older tom would be curious about any one of the medicine cats that he would be working with. Surgestorm certainly wanted to get to know the SkyClan medicine cat as well, already enjoying his company despite their conversation lasting only about 2 minutes so far. He spoke up after a moment, not wanting the silence to stretch too long and become any bit awkward. "If you ever need any help, or need any info, you're always welcome to ask me," He meowed truthfully. The medicine cat almost hesitated before continuing, wondering if his chosen words were a bit too prideful before he even spoke them. "I have all the herbs and their uses memorized." He let himself boast for a few seconds, but then corrected himself. "Or... I'd like to think I do, anyways." The ebony tom chuckled to himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw trailed after her clanmates, her steps lengthy and quick due to excitement. She loved Gatherings, a time of peace for all five clans. However, it seemed that two of the clans were missing. The young medicine cat briefly wondered where ThunderClan and ShadowClan could be when she noticed a familiar scarred yellow pelt. Juniperpaw brightened and immediately raced toward the older tom, calling out to him as she neared, ``Shinefang! It's been ages!`` She slowed as she reached the SkyClan feline's side, abruptly rocking back on her haunches beside him.
(Gang's all here!)

An offer for help was exactly what Shinefang had hoped to come away from this encounter in paw. "That's be a big help. As is turns out, getting old may make you wiser, but it doesn't suddenly make you a master medicine cat. Daydream has been teaching me what they can when they can, but they have their own clan to look after without trekking all the way up to Skyclan and teach an old tom like me one leaf from another. If you've got time." Shinefang found himself mildly curious how his joints would fair after the long journey with this comfrey roots in the nest trick. He was eager to try it out tonight.

Shinefang's ears perked up as he heard a familiar small voice draw near, and he couldn't stop his warm smile. "Junebug! Took you long enough to get here. I was beginning to think you'd eaten bad fish or something. You know Surgestorm here, right?" he asked, waving his tail at the dark-furred tom. Now if only Dreamer would get their tail over. The new Thunderclan one. What's her name again? Chamomilepaw?"

Old February 23rd, 2018, 02:21 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

There was nervous chatter all around the ginger Tom and the leaders were discussing something with concerned looks on their faces though all SplashBreeze could hear was awkward silence. The WindClan warrior waved his tail anxiously but as ThunderClan and ShadowClan stayed missing for longer and longer, The Tom became impatient and stood up, a clearly agitated look on his face.
Are you okay? You look Spooked, SplashBreeze. A voice said but it sounded as though it was in his head.
SplashBreeze, what's wrong? I think you should sit down...
"No, n-no. I'm fine!" He denied "I've got to get away from here!" The ginger warrior panted. He stumbled a few steps forward then ran. Everything got louder, the voices, his paw steps, the slight shuffling of prey in the undergrowth, all of it. SplashBreeze's turquoise eyes widened as his vision blurred. He simply couldn't handle all the tension, and the thought of another battle. I-I'm just tired...surely...it's been a long night. I'm sure there wasn't really anything important to discuss anyway, certainly nothing that concerns me he told himself as he continued to run out of the gathering and back home to his warm best in the Warriors' den in the WindClan camp. Not much further now...just keep going...don't look back
Old February 23rd, 2018, 07:11 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

Quote:
(Gang's all here!)

An offer for help was exactly what Shinefang had hoped to come away from this encounter in paw. "That's be a big help. As is turns out, getting old may make you wiser, but it doesn't suddenly make you a master medicine cat. Daydream has been teaching me what they can when they can, but they have their own clan to look after without trekking all the way up to Skyclan and teach an old tom like me one leaf from another. If you've got time." Shinefang found himself mildly curious how his joints would fair after the long journey with this comfrey roots in the nest trick. He was eager to try it out tonight.

Shinefang's ears perked up as he heard a familiar small voice draw near, and he couldn't stop his warm smile. "Junebug! Took you long enough to get here. I was beginning to think you'd eaten bad fish or something. You know Surgestorm here, right?" he asked, waving his tail at the dark-furred tom. Now if only Dreamer would get their tail over. The new Thunderclan one. What's her name again? Chamomilepaw?"
Surgestorm chuckled and nodded in response to Shinefang's remark, agreeing. "I've plenty of time since things between us and Thunderclan have... calmed down for the moment." The medicine cat ignored the sinking feeling in his stomach when he remembered what he knew about the event that nobody else knew: that it had been a, now dead, WindClan cat that had caused the entire conflict to happen. He shook the feeling away, burying it in his subconscious again. "Not to mention, I've had extra paws helping me lately."
The medicine cat jumped a bit in surprise at the sudden appearance of Juniperpaw, but visibly relaxed when he realized that it was just the medicine cat of RiverClan. She seemed very happy to see Shinefang, which peaked his interest. They must be good friends, he concluded after a moment without another thought. He dipped his head as he was introduced by Shinefang, even though they already technically knew each other at least a little bit.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; February 23rd, 2018 at 07:11 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 08:33 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Charmer @Zero to Hero

Juniperpaw didn't even notice Surgestorm until Shinefang mentioned the WindClan tom's presence. She dipped her head in a respectful greeting but couldn't help but add an upbeat ``Hi!``. She didn't know Surgestorm as well as she knew Shinefang but that didn't mean she couldn't be friendly - and her natural self with was potentially irritating. ``Caliapaw,`` Juniperpaw corrected, glancing briefly at Shinefang before turning back to Surgestorm. ``How were the injuries on your end? Treatable, I hope, not too many casualties?`` The 'paw was genuinely concerned about the well-being of WindClan. RiverClan itself mainly only faced a few scratches and she was interested in learning about the other clans. She didn't even consider the fact that their clans had different allies; after all, borders were not acknowledged by medicine cats.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 09:24 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm chuckled and nodded in response to Shinefang's remark, agreeing. "I've plenty of time since things between us and Thunderclan have... calmed down for the moment." The medicine cat ignored the sinking feeling in his stomach when he remembered what he knew about the event that nobody else knew: that it had been a, now dead, WindClan cat that had caused the entire conflict to happen. He shook the feeling away, burying it in his subconscious again. "Not to mention, I've had extra paws helping me lately."
The medicine cat jumped a bit in surprise at the sudden appearance of Juniperpaw, but visibly relaxed when he realized that it was just the medicine cat of RiverClan. She seemed very happy to see Shinefang, which peaked his interest. They must be good friends, he concluded after a moment without another thought. He dipped his head as he was introduced by Shinefang, even though they already technically knew each other at least a little bit.
Quote:
@Charmer @Zero to Hero

Juniperpaw didn't even notice Surgestorm until Shinefang mentioned the WindClan tom's presence. She dipped her head in a respectful greeting but couldn't help but add an upbeat ``Hi!``. She didn't know Surgestorm as well as she knew Shinefang but that didn't mean she couldn't be friendly - and her natural self with was potentially irritating. ``Caliapaw,`` Juniperpaw corrected, glancing briefly at Shinefang before turning back to Surgestorm. ``How were the injuries on your end? Treatable, I hope, not too many casualties?`` The 'paw was genuinely concerned about the well-being of WindClan. RiverClan itself mainly only faced a few scratches and she was interested in learning about the other clans. She didn't even consider the fact that their clans had different allies; after all, borders were not acknowledged by medicine cats.
While Juniperpaw made small talk with Surgestrom, Shinefang turned his attention to the stone where the three leader's sat perched. It seemed that Blazingstar's attempt to start the Gathering without Thunderclan and Shadowclan present had gone over about as well as a cat jumping from a tree branch in the hopes that he might figure out flying. Now the new Riverclan leader, a burly black tom, was suddenly a huffy hissing mess. Pride welled in his chest as he watched his leader address the two. In the moon that Grousestar had been ill, Shinefang had gotten to know the tom as more than a leader or another clanmate, now he regarded the tabby tom as a friend as well. His claws nearly twitched from their sheaths as Fallenstar wheeled on his leader, and he leered, his tail thumping as he struggled to keep calm. Shinefang had been a warrior first and foremost, and his heart still called him to battle in spite of his pesky body's refusal to keep up. Next there was an unexpected wave of something like gratitude as Auroraflame spoke up, and pride again Grousestar retorted in a manner that was strong, but firm. He really was a good leader to Skyclan. Shinefang should know, he'd seen plenty. But watching the exchange, the old tom was suddenly struck with the absurdity of being surrounded by some of the closest advisers to Fallenstar and Blazingstar. As medicine cats, their leaders looked to them for guidance at times, especially regarding the Starclan. The way medicine cat interacted together had always seemed odd to him, the way clan rivalries good be put aside. He had felt divided as a warrior from other clan cats. It was a surreal thing to be such close company with cats from other clans like this. Or maybe, it just seemed like it should be. That's how he had been raised. It was the way of a warrior. But...this was Junebug. He couldn't imagine being anyway but close with her. Shinefang had his head on a swivel, watching the two medicine cats with his good eye as the heated conversation went on above them and the odd storm of emotions surged within him. It was his humor that helped him plant his paws on the ground again. He shook his head and whispered loud enough for just the two of them to hear, "Kits with eight more lives than usual, I swear."

Old February 24th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ meant to respond sooner but time got away from me, sorry! and i’m fine with anyone joining!
@Silver Pineapple ]

Fleetpaw purred loudly, nudging her sister with a teasing grin on her maw. “Ooh! You do like someone!” Before the she-cat could press her sibling further, however, a new feline bounded up. The apprentice recognized her as Shadepaw, Silentpaw’s best friend. As the excited she-cat scattered stones everywhere, Fleetpaw ducked just in time as one whizzed by her ear, tickling the sensitive fur there slightly. ”Woah! Watch where you’re throwing those!” Despite her harsh tone, she was smiling, and responded after the repeat of Shadepaw’s question with, “Yup! I wish it wasn’t, though. I heard there was so much drama at previous Gatherings.” Though, looking around, both ThunderClan and ShadowClan weren’t here, and they were... starting the Gathering without them? Huh. Perplexed, she gestured to where the leaders stood with a flick of her muzzle. “Looks like we’re in for a drama-filled night anyway,” the apprentice whispered.
@Rivergold @Silver Pinneaple

Silentpaw gave a smile as Fleetpaw scolded Shadepaw for flinging stones at her. It was quiet funny. Lessening to them talk some more, she nodded in agreement when her sister said tonight would be drama filled. Fleetpaw seamed to like all the drama but Silentpaw would prefer a peaceful meeting. She glanced at Shadepaw a few heartbeats then back up at the leaders and deputies. Wonder what it's like being a deputy's apprentice. It would have been cool if Stormbreeze became deputy. She thought to herself her tail flicking a few times. That's what she did when she was thinking. The play though of Fleetpaw asking her about having her eye on someone made her purr in silent amusement. Glancing at her sister she started looking for Mothpaw or Greenpaw, either one would work. Her sister or her close friend/secret crush that she wasn't sure about.

(Sorry that's so short.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 24th, 2018 at 11:48 AM.
Closed Thread