Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Myling
Today 12:57 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:54 AM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by ramen
Today 12:52 AM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 12:48 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 12:46 AM

Old January 22nd, 2018, 03:14 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: The Rogue's of Tommorrow[Roleplay]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie View Post

sun jumped back in surprise before giving out a playful swipe at his ears, "i wasnt even hiding though!" she said in a playful manor.

(i have no clue why i typed it like that)
Rush let out a small chuckle. "I know." replied the kit. Rush let out a big smile. "Hey you want to leave the alleyway." Rush whispered.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 06:53 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

The molly felt him nuzzle her cheek, causing her to purr louder."Its only the morning and im still tired." laughed Marigold.
The tom stretched his legs which is exceedingly hard to do on a ledge but he did it "well then why don't we go into the woods to do some hunting to wake you up?"he mewed

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 07:54 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Daisy watched Whisper carefully. She didn't want him to hurt himself. She knew at two moons he was perfectly alright, but she couldn't be too careful right?
Solstice watched Daisy as she hovered over their kit. "Daisy, he's two moons old, he's getting too big for your constant fretting!" he sighed, chuckling softly.
"I know, I know, he's just so tiny! Why, Marigold's kits are bigger than he is! He needs to be careful so he won't get hurt, and he also needs to eat so he'll grow!" Daisy grumbled.
Solstice sighed. He loved Daisy more than life its self, but she could find a argument for everything. "Marigold's kits are a whole moon older, so their entitled to be at least a bit bigger," he explained. He turned his head, signalling he was done with the argument. He smiled to himself as he watched Whisper tap something. The black and white tom leaned back and close his eyes, only to have them open again as he felt something hard hit his leg.
Whisper stood beside his father, his mouth open slightly. "Look father! I found a new rock! Isn't it pretty and smooth?" The small tom ran his paw over his latest find proudly. He saw his father nod. "You didn't even look, so how do you know it's nice?" he challenged. He huffed, "Forget it, I'll go play with Rush and Sun," With that said, he walked away. Half way over to the other two kits, he realized he didn't want to play with them. The black and white kitten sat in the middle of the alley, unsure of what he wanted to do next.
( All three are open to roleplay with)
Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:55 AM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

Rush let out a small chuckle. "I know." replied the kit. Rush let out a big smile. "Hey you want to leave the alleyway." Rush whispered.
"yes, its always boring around here with very little to do" sun whispered back. she had grown tired of the alleyway just as much as her brother had grown tired of it.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old January 27th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Crow let out a sigh of relief that she said yes. He began to walk out of the Alleyway, looking back a few times to make sure he wasn't ditching her. "The stream usually has some marigold's." meowed the healer.

Sorry, I went inactive for a while))

Iris realized Crow looked back at her for a few times, she realized how slow she must have been going and quickly padded up to Crow's side, ``Oh ok.`` She mewed, ``It's fascinating how much you know about herbs and where to find them all the time.`` She mewed, glancing at Crow.

@Megan

Last edited by Mystic; January 27th, 2018 at 11:55 PM.
Old January 29th, 2018, 11:26 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Sorry, I went inactive for a while))

Iris realized Crow looked back at her for a few times, she realized how slow she must have been going and quickly padded up to Crow's side, ``Oh ok.`` She mewed, ``It's fascinating how much you know about herbs and where to find them all the time.`` She mewed, glancing at Crow.

@Megan
Crow looked at Iris with a half smile at her comment. "Sometimes I give the wrong herbs to cats, but I don't do it very often anymore." replied Crow, continuing on his way.

Old January 29th, 2018, 11:28 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie View Post

"yes, its always boring around here with very little to do" sun whispered back. she had grown tired of the alleyway just as much as her brother had grown tired of it.
Rush dipped his head with a mischievous smile. "We need to be very careful and quiet so that we don't get caught." meowed Rush in a hushed voice. The last thing the kit needed was to get in trouble.

Old January 29th, 2018, 11:31 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Foxy View Post

The tom stretched his legs which is exceedingly hard to do on a ledge but he did it "well then why don't we go into the woods to do some hunting to wake you up?"he mewed
Marigold dipped her head with a smile. "I think that just might do the trick." replied Marigold, giving her paw a quick lick before drawing it over her ear.

Old January 30th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Crow looked at Iris with a half smile at her comment. "Sometimes I give the wrong herbs to cats, but I don't do it very often anymore." replied Crow, continuing on his way.

Iris chuckled softly, ``Well, taking care of every cat, organizing all your herbs must be tough work!`` She mewed and smiled.

@Megan

Last edited by Mystic; January 31st, 2018 at 08:20 PM.
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:02 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Iris chuckled softly, ``Well, taking care of every cat, organizing all your herbs must be tough work!`` She mewed and smiled.

@Megan
Crow dipped his head with a small laugh. "I can do better now than I could when I was just an apprentice." replied the healer.