Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 04:58 PM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by occultation
Today 04:57 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Omari
Today 04:51 PM
this ain't ordinary life...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 04:43 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by hades.
Today 04:39 PM

Old February 21st, 2018, 09:17 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
She chuckled which turned into a small laugh " oh? Being a apprentice or warrior makes no difference . It's hunting either way. What makes it so different that your hunting as a warrior if I may ask? " she asked and looked at him with a smile she spotted a lot of trees not far from where they were at they were close to the territory .
Gatorjaws looked up at the trees and shrugged,"I honestly don't know... Maybe it has something to do with your pride. You feel as if it's your special day today and no other day will ever be as special to you and your littlermates. I guess it's just the memories you looke foreword to," he looked back at her.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Gatorjaws looked up at the trees and shrugged,"I honestly don't know... Maybe it has something to do with your pride. You feel as if it's your special day today and no other day will ever be as special to you and your littlermates. I guess it's just the memories you looke foreword to," he looked back at her.
Patchcry smiled as she listened to the young warrior they made it to the territory and she sighed " well we're here . And there are always special days gatorjaws but I suppose that one would top most of them. So would you wanna take left or right ? " she meowed and looked at the tom with a tilt of her head she honestly didn't care which she ended up with as long as they catch something to feed the clan .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Patchcry smiled as she listened to the young warrior they made it to the territory and she sighed " well we're here . And there are always special days gatorjaws but I suppose that one would top most of them. So would you wanna take left or right ? " she meowed and looked at the tom with a tilt of her head she honestly didn't care which she ended up with as long as they catch something to feed the clan .
Gatorjaws nodded,"That's true, and I'll take right," he started stalking to the right of it.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Gatorjaws nodded,"That's true, and I'll take right," he started stalking to the right of it.
She flicked her tail and had an amused smile she twitched her whiskers and whent to the left her head low as her nose was just above the ground trying to catch any sents of prey like vole , squirrel , mice etc . She walked a few good tail lengths away now raising her head her nose pointed to the sky and took a few wifs of the fair. Her mouth watered as she caught the sent of a vole which were one of her favorite things to eat. She licked her lips as her whiskers twitched she looked around for the vole as she continued to walk she stopped abruptly as she spotted the vole sitting on a patch of moss nibbling on a petal from a plant . Patchcry flicked her right ear and narrowed her eyes she quietly walked to the left of the vole and hid in a bush that was close to the tiny creature she reached a paw out of the bush and placed it on the ground her tail flicking as she waited . The vole didn't notice her so she took the opportunity and ran at it , the vole ears flicked and looked over its shoulder to see patchcry running at it so it took off. But it had little time to escape patchcry leaped into the air her claws out and pounced on the vole bitting down on its neck cutting off its cry . The tortoiseshell she cat held the vole in her jaws and looked around she set it near a tree and covered it with dirt from the ground to keep it safe.
I wonder how gatorjaws is doing

Last edited by Leucos; February 22nd, 2018 at 06:20 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 06:52 PM

Quote:
She flicked her tail and had an amused smile she twitched her whiskers and whent to the left her head low as her nose was just above the ground trying to catch any sents of prey like vole , squirrel , mice etc . She walked a few good tail lengths away now raising her head her nose pointed to the sky and took a few wifs of the fair. Her mouth watered as she caught the sent of a vole which were one of her favorite things to eat. She licked her lips as her whiskers twitched she looked around for the vole as she continued to walk she stopped abruptly as she spotted the vole sitting on a patch of moss nibbling on a petal from a plant . Patchcry flicked her right ear and narrowed her eyes she quietly walked to the left of the vole and hid in a bush that was close to the tiny creature she reached a paw out of the bush and placed it on the ground her tail flicking as she waited . The vole didn't notice her so she took the opportunity and ran at it , the vole ears flicked and looked over its shoulder to see patchcry running at it so it took off. But it had little time to escape patchcry leaped into the air her claws out and pounced on the vole bitting down on its neck cutting off its cry . The tortoiseshell she cat held the vole in her jaws and looked around she set it near a tree and covered it with dirt from the ground to keep it safe.
I wonder how gatorjaws is doing
Gatorjaws carefully stalked around, mouth open, scenting the air for any signs of prey and ears pricked, listening for any slight nibbling or pecking. His eyes were wide, scanning for any signs of movement, so when he saw a slight rustle in a patch of ferns, he immedeately lowered himself any more. Gatorjaws picked his way to the ferns and quickly caught scent of mouse... Or was it shrew...? Gatorjaws wasn't sure, but he made sure that he wasn't easily sensed by the prey. Gatorjaws finally got in range and saw that it was a shrew. He stayed behind it, making sure it couldn't see him and then he pounced. It looked up at him with tiny scared eyes, but before it had a chance to escape he had landed squarely on it, killing it with a swift nip on the neck. He quickly dug a hole and buried it. He started looking around for any more prey.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Gatorjaws carefully stalked around, mouth open, scenting the air for any signs of prey and ears pricked, listening for any slight nibbling or pecking. His eyes were wide, scanning for any signs of movement, so when he saw a slight rustle in a patch of ferns, he immedeately lowered himself any more. Gatorjaws picked his way to the ferns and quickly caught scent of mouse... Or was it shrew...? Gatorjaws wasn't sure, but he made sure that he wasn't easily sensed by the prey. Gatorjaws finally got in range and saw that it was a shrew. He stayed behind it, making sure it couldn't see him and then he pounced. It looked up at him with tiny scared eyes, but before it had a chance to escape he had landed squarely on it, killing it with a swift nip on the neck. He quickly dug a hole and buried it. He started looking around for any more prey.
( Shall there be a Fox or badger attack?? Or none ?) Paychcry flicked her ears as she returned with two mice and the vole from earlier she held the prey by their tails she blinked a few times as she looked around for gatorjaws but she figured he was doing ok and possibly caught something. She sighed and was back at the place they began with she set her prey down and licked her lips again she shook her fur a few times she looked to the right where he had gone she covered the prey yet again and sighed she looked back to the right staring for a long time " gatorjaws you doing alright !? " she yelled loud enough she thought the tom could hear and perked her ears up and waited his response

Last edited by Leucos; February 22nd, 2018 at 07:14 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:04 PM

Quote:
( Shall there be a Fox or badger attack?? Or none ?) Paychcry flicked her ears as she returned with two mice and the vole from earlier she held the prey by their tails she blinked a few times as she looked around for gatorjaws but she figured he was doing ok and possibly caught something. She sighed and was back at the place they began with she set her prey down and licked her lips again she shook her fur a few times she looked to the right where he had gone she covered the prey yet again and sighed she looked back to the right staring for a long time " gatorjaws you doing alright !? " she yelled loud enough she thought the tom could hear and perked her ears up and waited his response
I'll make him just late at first but as soon as Patchcry can slightly see him a fox shall attack because I said so)
Gatorjaws was carrying the shrew he'd caught as well as a sparrow and I skinny squirrel,then when he could just see the outline of Patchcry he smelled something. He dropped the prey to get a better whiff of it but suddenly a snarling fox stalked out of the sadowy brambles. Gatorjaws blindly clawed its muzzle, backing away. He was relieved when he felt blood on his claws, but it quickly faded when he heard an even angrier growl.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:12 PM

Quote:
I'll make him just late at first but as soon as Patchcry can slightly see him a fox shall attack because I said so)
Gatorjaws was carrying the shrew he'd caught as well as a sparrow and I skinny squirrel,then when he could just see the outline of Patchcry he smelled something. He dropped the prey to get a better whiff of it but suddenly a snarling fox stalked out of the sadowy brambles. Gatorjaws blindly clawed its muzzle, backing away. He was relieved when he felt blood on his claws, but it quickly faded when he heard an even angrier growl.
Patchcry smelled a disgusting ordor as soon as she saw the toms outline she flicked her ears and was wide eyed she heard a small bit of a growl and instantly her neck fur began to bristle her tail twitched oh mouse dung a fox!!!! she crouched and ran toward the toms outline soon she could see gatorjaws and a darkish red colored pelt which belonged to the Fox she bared her teeth and her eyes narrowed she hissed loudly . She was a tail length away and growled she held her head high " hey fox over here! " she shouted her tone was of anger she looked over at gatorjaws and gulped he was a new warrior and he just had to face his first Fox today! She didn't want him harmed especially because he had siblings she hoped the Fox would go for her instead and let gatorjaws be able to escape today of all days!

Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Patchcry smelled a disgusting ordor as soon as she saw the toms outline she flicked her ears and was wide eyed she heard a small bit of a growl and instantly her neck fur began to bristle her tail twitched oh mouse dung a fox!!!! she crouched and ran toward the toms outline soon she could see gatorjaws and a darkish red colored pelt which belonged to the Fox she bared her teeth and her eyes narrowed she hissed loudly . She was a tail length away and growled she held her head high " hey fox over here! " she shouted her tone was of anger she looked over at gatorjaws and gulped he was a new warrior and he just had to face his first Fox today! She didn't want him harmed especially because he had siblings she hoped the Fox would go for her instead and let gatorjaws be able to escape today of all days!
The fox snapped its head around to stare at her. It was contemplating to attack its 'attacker' or the new cat. Gatorjaws took this moment to pounce on its back and bite down hard.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:35 PM

Quote:
The fox snapped its head around to stare at her. It was contemplating to attack its 'attacker' or the new cat. Gatorjaws took this moment to pounce on its back and bite down hard.
She gulped as the Fox stared at her for a while her legs shook she hated foxes and badgers if she would have to pick out of the two she would choose badger . Patchcry was again wide eyed her mouth was open well he is brave I'll give him that but that was a mouse brained move he could have been easily tackled down and have been the foxes prey ! she shook her head but she was still afraid and hissed " why did you do that!?! Run ! " she shouted her paws felt glued to the ground and her legs shook more she shook her head again she wanted to attack she wanted to help but fear was getting the best of her. Foxes were the one thing she was afraid of the most . She closed her eyes and ran at the fox her claws were sharpened and she clawed the Fox nose she bet that the Fox could smell her fear

Last edited by Leucos; February 22nd, 2018 at 08:36 PM.