Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:18 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by finley.exe
Today 11:16 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 11:10 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2018, 02:45 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default February Gathering

Abstain from posting here until your respective Clan leader has arrived.

Leaders may post their entrances here, but please redirect your roleplay to this thread until the battle has begun.

ThunderClan and ShadowClan will not be attending this gathering.

Last edited by BEAR.; February 16th, 2018 at 06:30 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:27 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: February Gathering

With a single flick of his tail, Grousestar ushered in his clan with ease. Just as he wished, they were the first ones there and could easily get settled by the time the others joined. He had hopes that tonight would be a peaceful gathering, like the one right after the clan's liberation, but after what he's seen, he certainly had his doubts.
Regardless, the tom took his place up on the overlooking rocks, gazing down carefully at his clan as they filed into the Seastones. There were quite a few here tonight, some new to gatherings, some having been to the past few and where likely looking to see some of their friends in the other clans. Hopefully none of them had made enemies at the past gatherings, he trusted his clanmates to be respectful and courteous to others just as he would be and is with the other leaders. After looking over his clanmates for a moment and sending a glance towards Auroraflame, Grousestar would begin his patient waiting for the other clans to arrive.

{Feel free to post Skyclan cats!}

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Shinefang arrived at seastones with his head high, holding his breath to keep from grunting as he walked. The air was cold and dark clouds dotted the sky. Cold and rain were a bad combination for his legs. But he’d taken his willowbark and added a single poppy seed. He may no longer serve Skyclan as a warrior, but he was proud like one and wouldn’t show weakness to the other clans. Especially not now while things were so tense. The old tom was quite as the cats of Skyclan crowded into seastones. So far, it was just them, the clan who had been neutral in all the fighting, the clan some mousebrained cats may point a claw toward if loses had be grievous. He took his spot near the front of the crowd where the medicine cats stood, and there he folded his tail over his paws and waited.

Old February 16th, 2018, 03:50 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Snowbranch pushed through the greenery by Seastones and arrived to see Grousestar hop onto his usual place. Skyclan had been the first to arrive, she noticed, so only Skyclan was settled quietly amongst the stones. The moon was beginning to arch among the sky, and the starry ancestors glimmered down at her and her clanmates. Her blue green eyes reflected the weak lighting, and her long fur was swaying gently. She couldn’t wait for WindClan or Thunderclan to arrive. The turmoil would be so thrilling, even if no accusations were thrown, she knew that the leaders would look either one: Angry, two: defiant, or three: ashamed. She settled down, the murmuring among the clan indistinct chattering. She curled her white tail around herself, and sat in anticipation. She watched the Medicine cat arrive, and she glanced up at the sky as he did. She saw a few dark clouds gloomily drifting, a bad sign that a fight would break out. Starclan usually sent clouds, and with this much unrest, it wouldn’t take much to cover the moon. Shinefang and Grousestar sat silently, so snowbranch bit her tongue.

OPEN

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 16th, 2018, 06:36 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Riverclan is free to post

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 16th, 2018, 06:42 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Smogcloud walked with their head low, plumed tail dragging on the ground. They were concerned that this Gathering would go like the last. SkyClan was the first there, and they were glad. They didn’t have to face the unfamiliar and harsh faces of the other Clans. Everything was so tense right now. With ThunderClan and WindClan at each others’ throats, the other Clans were caught up in it all. The soft gray warrior sat down, eyes low. When will SkyClan have to choose a side? When will it end?

[ OPEN ]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 16th, 2018, 06:54 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Pondpaw padded quietly behind Fallenstar and Rowanflower. The ebony apprentice's eyes darted around the gathering place. Seastones... she thought to herself. The young apprentice had never been to a gathering, this was her first one. It was a beautiful sight, even she had to admit it. The rumors of the place were true. She wondered who she'd meet, she's never formally talked with a cat from another clan. Though part of her really didn't care. She was more interested in seeing how the gathering would plan out, hearing her clan mates talk of the previous gatherings and the recent battle that ensued. Pondpaw hadn't been apart of it.

Open

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:31 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Specklespiral walked into the clearing, she looked around the area and couldn't help but be filled with awe. It never stopped amazing her everytime she saw the glittering site of Seastones.

Frostdream walked into the clearing and padded past Specklespiral. The cat was an odd one but not a bad cat. She sat down around the edge of the clearing to wait for the gathering to start.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 16th, 2018, 07:44 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Hello!
~+~
Goldenpaw ran after the group. She tripped over a rock and landed beside Snowbranch. She lifted her head and spat out a mouthful of dirt. “Blech!” The apprentice got to her paws and looked at the leaders. Goldenpaw let out a soft purr, then noticed the warrior a few moments later. “Oh, hi there!” She mewed, tail flicking around. “This will be intresting! Do you agree?” Goldenpaw’s tail stopped moving and drooped a bit. “This will be my second gathering now. I’ve been an apprentice for a while... I hope I become a warrior soon!” The she-cat sat down and her purr grew louder with excitement. “I can’t wait for it to start!”

Character Site

Old February 16th, 2018, 08:11 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Hello!
~+~
Goldenpaw ran after the group. She tripped over a rock and landed beside Snowbranch. She lifted her head and spat out a mouthful of dirt. “Blech!” The apprentice got to her paws and looked at the leaders. Goldenpaw let out a soft purr, then noticed the warrior a few moments later. “Oh, hi there!” She mewed, tail flicking around. “This will be intresting! Do you agree?” Goldenpaw’s tail stopped moving and drooped a bit. “This will be my second gathering now. I’ve been an apprentice for a while... I hope I become a warrior soon!” The she-cat sat down and her purr grew louder with excitement. “I can’t wait for it to start!”
Snowbranch looked at the strange apprentice. “A warrior, eh?” She purred in amusement as the apprentice ridded her tongue of dirt. “It’s not as cracked up as it’s supposed to be. Although, th freedoms nice.” Snowbranch cocked her head. “Yes, I do think it’ll be interesting.” The leaders might just be bristled fur, besides Grousestar, who smartly avoided the big war, but the other leaders will be a bit hilarious to watch restrain themselves. “Who’s your mentor?” Snowbranch aske inquisitively.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Closed Thread