Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:15 PM
Shadow's Break
by Pitou
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:11 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 10:11 PM
Quacky's Character Bio's
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 10:08 PM
Mossy Lookout [Enforcers...
Last post by ellie
Today 10:00 PM

Old February 20th, 2018, 02:04 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Abandoned Clan official roleplay

yay! XD I love it too!)
He laughs loudly “ yep! Why do you think you only see blood not bodies~” he purrs as he looks at darkleaf than he looks behind them seeing the kit, his expression changed into something darker and more dangerous “ Palm? “ he asks coldly as he begins to laugh dryly “ Palm~ come here now~ “ he says darkly as he begins to walk towards the kit completely ignoring the others now
Old February 20th, 2018, 02:38 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
y’all wanted insane!! And I got it!)
He laughs softly as he tilts his head “ how rude of me! I didn’t tell you who I am huh? Well it’s nice to make some new friends during some dinner right?” He asks darkly as he chuckles a bit and looks at Fadedtail “ oh! You’re back! You almost missed dinner don’t worry I got some to share!” He Says as he begins to turn around his tail waving a bit as he walks into the leaders den and soon was pulling out something. He stops and sighs “ Blackstar was a big cat! I tried to finish him on my own but-“ he pulls out a dead body of a tom barely even recognizable if it weren’t for the fur, the tom was torn apart and eaten here and there. He smiles as he places his claws on the head. “ come on! Eat up! My names Deathheart! I’m a warrior of this clan! But sadly seems like everyone just got so tasty looking and the voices really wanted something so I killed them all! It’s that exciting! “ he says purring happily as he licks his jaws and looks at them. “ come on eat up~ I do love to share and all oh! And fadedtail~ “ his eyes glowed dangerously as he begins to crash the skull of the former leader easily. “ I believe you should be running now~”
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
DarkLeaf's pupils shrank as she tried not scream she gulped "Y-you eat cats?" She asked Deathheart quietly looking at him her ears pinned back again as she looked at the dead body. DarkLeaf tried to calm herself down but it didn't work knowing that Deathheart could kill her any second if he really wanted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@Broken Madness I love that song!
<><><><>
Palm heard voices. He began hyperventilating. He didn't wanna die yet! He just wanted to live in peace!
The small kitten let out a frightened mew, but covered his mouth his his paws as he realized what he had done. Now he was sure that they were coming for him. He knew he only had two choices; Stay put, or run.
Palm pressed himself against the wall of the den. If he ran he would probably be killed by a fox anyway. He wanted to be found. He needed for someone to find him. He opened his jaws and let out a yowl. He just needed for someone to rescue him,
that was all he needed. To be safe.
Quote:
yay! XD I love it too!)
He laughs loudly “ yep! Why do you think you only see blood not bodies~” he purrs as he looks at darkleaf than he looks behind them seeing the kit, his expression changed into something darker and more dangerous “ Palm? “ he asks coldly as he begins to laugh dryly “ Palm~ come here now~ “ he says darkly as he begins to walk towards the kit completely ignoring the others now
She glanced in the direction the yowl came from, before running and standing in front of the den, her expression going cold. "Pfft. I would take a bite, but BlackStar probably tastes worse than he looked." She said. "And your not going to be eating Palm either. Why would you eat a kit anyways, they are so small and fragile. Even a mouse would make a better meal!" She said, thinking that if she could possibly reason with him, or at least get his guard down. She looked at the other two cats momentarily, before resuming her stareing contest with DeathHeart.

Old February 20th, 2018, 02:44 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
yay! XD I love it too!)
DarkLeaf padded quickly a bit ahead of Deathheart and smiled scaredy "I-Im sure the kit is scared and thirsty right kit?" She said looking at him scaredly "so ypu know ypu should just leave him alone." She said pushing him away from palm gently trying not to anger him.
Old February 20th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Attempting to go through most of the rp without him talking
<><><><><>
Palm let out a frightened squeak and pressed against the wall.
He opened his jaws to speak,
but nothing came out. He pressed his ears against his head and squealed in horror. He shook his head and crouched there. He didn't wanna die yet. He still had a life to live! Palm knew there was only one thing he could do. Run.
The kit jumped to his paws and darted out of the den, squealing loudly.
Palm ran underneath the cats and ran for the entrance. He glanced over his shoulder and kept running. He let out a mew of alarm as he tripped over a stone and crashed to the ground. He stared at the cats for a brief moment,
then got up and continued the dash. He jumped over a rock laying in the clearing. He just needed to get away from these cats. His stomach growled from hunger, and his mouth was dry from thirst. He scampered past a small puddle and stopped. He knew he shouldn't... But... One sip wouldn't hurt, would it? The kitten walked to the puddle and began lapping up some water.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 20th, 2018 at 03:27 PM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 03:33 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

He looks at the warrior for a bit than at darkleaf. His ears picked up hearing a mew, he looks past them and his eyes widened when he saw the kit was gone. “ NO!!” He hisses as he suddenly hits fadedtail with the back of his paw and quickly run past them even cutting darktail a bit while running past them following the sweet scent of the kit. Once he was away he looks around desperately “ Palm!!” He yells worryingly and desperate as he looks around. His ears up and alert soon he smells palm. His eyes glowed as he begins to look around once more seeing the little one from afar. Soon he begins to jump down and quickly walk up to Palm. “ Little one! You nearly gave me a scare! Come let’s get you some food and water okay?” He asks however his claws were out
Old February 20th, 2018, 03:47 PM
Idk

Quote:
He looks at the warrior for a bit than at darkleaf. His ears picked up hearing a mew, he looks past them and his eyes widened when he saw the kit was gone. “ NO!!” He hisses as he suddenly hits fadedtail with the back of his paw and quickly run past them even cutting darktail a bit while running past them following the sweet scent of the kit. Once he was away he looks around desperately “ Palm!!” He yells worryingly and desperate as he looks around. His ears up and alert soon he smells palm. His eyes glowed as he begins to look around once more seeing the little one from afar. Soon he begins to jump down and quickly walk up to Palm. “ Little one! You nearly gave me a scare! Come let’s get you some food and water okay?” He asks however his claws were out
Darkleaf watched as Deathheart ran past them she worried for the Kit and hoped he didn't get hurt. She was still a bit scared of Deathheart but he seemed ok she guessed "just listen for yowls" she whispered to herself she looked at Fadedtail "are you ok? " Darkleaf asked

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 20th, 2018 at 03:48 PM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 03:49 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
Darkleaf watched as Deathheart ran past them she worried for the Kit and hoped he didn't get hurt. She was still a bit scared of Deathheart but he seemed ok she guessed "just listen for yowls" she whispered to herself she looked at Fadedtail "are you ok? " Darkleaf asked
FadedTail nodded, and then decided to sprint at him, ramming into his side, hopeing to throw him off balance. "Alright, now I can put up with disrespect to our clan-mates...and all the other sick, disgusting, and wrong things you do....but you think that not only I, and...whoever the heck these two are, are going to believe your going to spare this one kit after having killed the rest of ou-....my clan, is a big ol' load of badger dung!" She hissed. She glanced at DarkLeaf and the other. "Whoever you two are, take the kit, and get to safety, I'll try to delay him as best I can..."
(Boop @Broken Madness, you have forgotten bout us....)

Last edited by Akari; February 21st, 2018 at 07:16 AM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Palm squealed and backed up into a tree. He shook his head desperately. But when he heard food and water, he let out a purr and nodded. The kitten padded over to the older cat with a smile. He let out a purr and rubbed his cheek against their leg as he waited to go. Palm trusted his cat, he waited food.
He shifted from paw to paw as he waited, unaware that their claws were unsheathed. He yawned and rolled onto his belly, not knowing that it was a risky thing to do. His purr gradually grew louder as he rolled around in the grass. He couldn't wait, at last, someone has rescued him. He was going to get some food! Palm flicked his ears and stretched his paws toward the sky.

[Writers Block]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 20th, 2018 at 03:50 PM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 03:58 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
FadedTail nodded, and then decided to sprint at him, ramming into his side, hopeing to throw him off balance. "Alright, now I can put up with disrespect to our clan-mates...and all the other sick, disgusting, and wrong things you do....but you think that not only I, and...whoever the heck these two are, are going to believe your going to spare this one kit after having killed the rest of ou-....my clan, is a big ol' load of badger dung!" She hissed. She glanced at DarkLeaf and the other. "Whoever you two are, take the kit, and get to safety, I'll try to delay him as best I can..."
DarkLeaf nods and runs over to the kit and picks up palm by the scruff and runs for awhile with him. She eventually stops and puts the kit on the ground she sat down panting "Its ok" she smiled at him "You're safe from Deathheart now he cant hurt you" she said looking at him with trustful eyes.
Old February 20th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Idk

DarkLeaf noticed Crow and padded over to him but kept looking back at Palm "Hey Crow if you see and abandoned clan don't go there" She told him looking at him
@RosePelt145