Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by the kitty
Today 09:36 PM
Will you be the B in...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:34 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by talle
Today 09:34 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:33 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by the kitty
Today 09:27 PM

Old February 22nd, 2018, 12:36 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Abandoned Clan official roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"He was our leader, it's our duty to be loyal to him. Besides, what good could one cat do against a cat who can die multiple times and not be changed much? I mean seriously, what did you expect us to do, go against everything we have been taught since we were kits?" She said simply.
( @Broken Madness )
He smiles softly “ I never killed before until now” he roars as he jumps on her “ I was a loner before I got here! I was never born here!! My mate... my kits they were born here yet y’all did nothing when those mutts came! When the badgers came y’all ran! Y’all left my family to die!”
Old February 22nd, 2018, 12:51 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He smiles softly “ I never killed before until now” he roars as he jumps on her “ I was a loner before I got here! I was never born here!! My mate... my kits they were born here yet y’all did nothing when those mutts came! When the badgers came y’all ran! Y’all left my family to die!”
She stumbled back a few steps when he jumped on her, but she quickly shook him off. "Really? By now I would have thought you were an expert..." she said sarcastically, before feigning a blow with her left paw, instead quickly swinging her right paw and whacking him in the side of the head. "Mutts, badgers, tell me, what did you expect us to do? Everyone loses someone...but you not only overreacted, you killed nearly everyone else...." She said with a sigh, before slowly starting to walk in a circle around him.

Old February 22nd, 2018, 12:54 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
She stumbled back a few steps when he jumped on her, but she quickly shook him off. "Really? By now I would have thought you were an expert..." she said sarcastically, before feigning a blow with her left paw, instead quickly swinging her right paw and whacking him in the side of the head. "Mutts, badgers, tell me, what did you expect us to do? Everyone loses someone...but you not only overreacted, you killed nearly everyone else...." She said with a sigh, before slowly starting to walk in a circle around him.
He growls “ You could have saved them! Y’all saved the others but not them. I killed for the hell of it because the only reason you were kept alive is because of them. Now they’re gone and I don’t think I can hold on any longer “ he growls as he ignores the pain and suddenly slashes his claws into her shoulder digging them deep Into shoulder “ I was a monster before the clan now... I’m back”
Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:04 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He growls “ You could have saved them! Y’all saved the others but not them. I killed for the hell of it because the only reason you were kept alive is because of them. Now they’re gone and I don’t think I can hold on any longer “ he growls as he ignores the pain and suddenly slashes his claws into her shoulder digging them deep Into shoulder “ I was a monster before the clan now... I’m back”
The pain that she felt in her shoulder was like nothing she could easily explain, but she forced herself to smile none-the-less. "A monster, huh? Let me be blunt. You look like a kittypet after they came back from the Cutter." She said dully. "Now how bout you back down and stop trying to hunt us down. You underestimate the strength of the survivors, as well as me..."

Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:10 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
The pain that she felt in her shoulder was like nothing she could easily explain, but she forced herself to smile none-the-less. "A monster, huh? Let me be blunt. You look like a kittypet after they came back from the Cutter." She said dully. "Now how bout you back down and stop trying to hunt us down. You underestimate the strength of the survivors, as well as me..."
He smiles “ than you underestimate my power dear. I killed the whole clan.. and two badgers so -“ he leans in. “ Let me show you “ He Says as he suddenly begins to bite down on her shoulder spilling blood even pulling as if he just bit into the flesh of a kill.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:17 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He smiles “ than you underestimate my power dear. I killed the whole clan.. and two badgers so -“ he leans in. “ Let me show you “ He Says as he suddenly begins to bite down on her shoulder spilling blood even pulling as if he just bit into the flesh of a kill.
She winced in pain, but forced out a laugh. "You a-are a fool..." She mumbled, before twisting her neck, nearly biting down on his throat. "You make yourself vanurable to often..." She said, before swipeing at his muzzle with her claws.

Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:22 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
She winced in pain, but forced out a laugh. "You a-are a fool..." She mumbled, before twisting her neck, nearly biting down on his throat. "You make yourself vanurable to often..." She said, before swipeing at his muzzle with her claws.
His eyes glowed as he suddenly pulls back taking some of her flesh with her as he moves back, he literally shallows the piece he took from her and licks his jaws “ A little pain won’t effect me.”
( is okay? ;^
Old February 22nd, 2018, 02:07 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
His eyes glowed as he suddenly pulls back taking some of her flesh with her as he moves back, he literally shallows the piece he took from her and licks his jaws “ A little pain won’t effect me.”
( is okay? ;^
(('Tis perfectly fine! as long as she is not killed....yet.))

She let out a growl as the flesh was ripped from her shoulder. "Same... I have felt far greater pain than what you can physically do to me already...." She growled, before lunging at him, clawing at his side.
( @Broken Madness )

Last edited by Akari; February 22nd, 2018 at 06:49 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 11:35 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
(('Tis perfectly fine! as long as she is not killed....yet.))

She let out a growl as the flesh was ripped from her shoulder. "Same... I have felt far greater pain than what you can physically do to me already...." She growled, before lunging at him, clawing at his side.
( @Broken Madness )
He laughs darkly as he felt his blood spill onto the ground as he moves to the side and rams his head at his side
Old February 23rd, 2018, 12:36 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He laughs darkly as he felt his blood spill onto the ground as he moves to the side and rams his head at his side
As she felt herself stumble to the ground, she started to hope the two that had stumbled upon the Abandond camp had gotten the kit to safety, and they themselves would be safe from him. She rolled to her paws and stood up again, but almost collapsed again due to the pain the wound in her shoulder was causing. " Ngh...you are starting to remind me of old FeatherTail, and how much of a thorn he was in everyone's backside..." she growled.