Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old February 18th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post

Owlfang hesitated mid-step to scent the air when a cold wave of air surged at them. While on it's own was not a very welcoming thing, carried a welcome scent of Riverclan territory, thick with the crisp scent of the river and musky smelling trees. Being overrun by that typical kitlike excitement again, Owlfang bounded a few fox-lengths away from Splashpool to rear on his hindlegs and tear his claws through a trees thick bark, a tradition of his that he by no means wanted to stop. He wrenched his claws from the tree and used it to push himself through the air and land neatly on his paws. As they travelled further, Owlfang spotted the reeds of the rivershore obscuring the water and his tail twitched excitedly. He glanced back at Splashpool.
Splashpool stumbled a bit beside Owlfang, but she managed to stay up. The queen looked around the territory, closing her eyes, her mind flooded with memories. 'What did we do Flarestrike. We must stay loyal to our clans and this is not loyal,' thought Splashpool, her eyes starting to cloud. She shook the thought's out of her head. 'No! These kits have a purpose just the same as me and Flarestrike does,' thought the molly, a growl trying to rise from her throat. @Radler;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; February 19th, 2018 at 10:15 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 01:05 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
The lily-honey smelling molly flicked her ears before letting out a warning growl when the tom got to near for her comfort. Upon hearing him ask if she was exiled, she let out an amused snort while eating. As if that were ever even possible. She wasn't stupid enough to let that happen to her. Then again, she might as well be exiled. The feline had no where to go after DS was defeated and dispersed. Her brother, Vasilli, had done the best he could providing them a good, sheltered, safe home. It wasn't easy, not in leaf-bare with hungry animals looking for an easy meal. The two had been chased from their nests countless times, in search of other places safer to nest. Recently, the two had went their separate ways during the day time, only meeting during the night to keep one another safe and warm. They met near the Seastones every night and found a place to sleep for the night.

Cleo gobbled the rest of the fish down, feeling the emptiness in her stomach fade into a warm feeling of being full. It had been a long time since she had been able to eat her hearts content out. After cleaning her face up, the striped-spotted molly lifted her icy blue eyes to meet his. "I was not exiled." She narrowed her eyes. "I merely lost my home. And where did I come from you ask? If you must surely know, I was once a part of Dusk Syndicate. And my name is Cleo" She sat down, curling her tail neatly over her paws, her ribs rippling beneath her skin as she moved. "How do you feel now that you know who I am?" She questioned him.
''Woah, woah, kitten!'' Chestnustsplash stumbled back at hearing her warning growl. He took a couple steps back, keeping narrowed eyes towards the spotted molly. ''Don't bite the paw that fed you.'' He huffed. Chestnutsplash would hate that she was taking his generosity for granted...yet, maybe he wasn't being that nice to her. He was a bit guarded because he didn't know where she came from. She was prowling around lands that she knew nothing of! She wasn't even a riverclan cat. Which was why he questioned if she were a clan cat in the first place. Her only response was that she snorted, causing Chestnutsplash to roll his eyes toward the sky. He wasn't the most patient of cats, and his patience was certainly wearing thin with this sharp molly. ''I'm not getting any younger, you know.'' He muttered, keeping a good distance between them as he sat down across from her, watching as she took satisfying bites from the fish he caught.

Chestnutsplash caught her gaze after she finished her fill. He kept his gaze even, locking his pale green eyes into her blue ones. He could had smirked, but he held a straight face to show his seriousness with the molly. Soon enough, she introduced herself. The only part Chestnutsplash caught; Once apart of the Dusk Syndicate. Name is Cleo. Blinking his eyes slowly, Chestnutsplash took a few steps back, a look of bewilderment crossing his features. ''The Dusk Syndicate, huh?'' He mumbled. ''Thought those cats were done for.'' He hadn't seen a Syndicate cat -- well! -- since the battle! When their commander had coerced his cats into attacking the clans during a time of peace. To think those heartless cats were still around...Chestnutsplash flicked his ears back. He should had been chasing her off just because of her past -- that would had been the honorable thing to do. Judging by her appearance, she wouldn't be too hard to chase off, anyway. Chestnutsplash shook his fur, short as it was. He only shook himself off for a smooth recovery and to regain his conscience back to reality. Chestnutsplash didn't know how he actually felt about knowing who she was. He preferred if she were a rogue...or a loner. Not an ex-syndicate. Then again, he was always the one quick to judge another cat. ''...Cleo, you say was your name, hm?'' He asked, just to be sure that the odd name rolled perfectly off his tongue. Being a clan cat and all, he was far from used to cat with single names. ''Well, I'll say life bit you more viciously than a mosquito would.'' He admitted, slight harsh tone edging in his voice. Then, breathing more calmly. His day had already been ruined as much as it could, and he couldn't imagine the type of low life she was living now. ''It must be tough, huh?'' His voice, a lot more quiet and comforting, realizing this new information. He couldn't imagine -- nor, did he want to imagine her life now.
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:09 AM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''Woah, woah, kitten!'' Chestnustsplash stumbled back at hearing her warning growl. He took a couple steps back, keeping narrowed eyes towards the spotted molly. ''Don't bite the paw that fed you.'' He huffed. Chestnutsplash would hate that she was taking his generosity for granted...yet, maybe he wasn't being that nice to her. He was a bit guarded because he didn't know where she came from. She was prowling around lands that she knew nothing of! She wasn't even a riverclan cat. Which was why he questioned if she were a clan cat in the first place. Her only response was that she snorted, causing Chestnutsplash to roll his eyes toward the sky. He wasn't the most patient of cats, and his patience was certainly wearing thin with this sharp molly. ''I'm not getting any younger, you know.'' He muttered, keeping a good distance between them as he sat down across from her, watching as she took satisfying bites from the fish he caught.

Chestnutsplash caught her gaze after she finished her fill. He kept his gaze even, locking his pale green eyes into her blue ones. He could had smirked, but he held a straight face to show his seriousness with the molly. Soon enough, she introduced herself. The only part Chestnutsplash caught; Once apart of the Dusk Syndicate. Name is Cleo. Blinking his eyes slowly, Chestnutsplash took a few steps back, a look of bewilderment crossing his features. ''The Dusk Syndicate, huh?'' He mumbled. ''Thought those cats were done for.'' He hadn't seen a Syndicate cat -- well! -- since the battle! When their commander had coerced his cats into attacking the clans during a time of peace. To think those heartless cats were still around...Chestnutsplash flicked his ears back. He should had been chasing her off just because of her past -- that would had been the honorable thing to do. Judging by her appearance, she wouldn't be too hard to chase off, anyway. Chestnutsplash shook his fur, short as it was. He only shook himself off for a smooth recovery and to regain his conscience back to reality. Chestnutsplash didn't know how he actually felt about knowing who she was. He preferred if she were a rogue...or a loner. Not an ex-syndicate. Then again, he was always the one quick to judge another cat. ''...Cleo, you say was your name, hm?'' He asked, just to be sure that the odd name rolled perfectly off his tongue. Being a clan cat and all, he was far from used to cat with single names. ''Well, I'll say life bit you more viciously than a mosquito would.'' He admitted, slight harsh tone edging in his voice. Then, breathing more calmly. His day had already been ruined as much as it could, and he couldn't imagine the type of low life she was living now. ''It must be tough, huh?'' His voice, a lot more quiet and comforting, realizing this new information. He couldn't imagine -- nor, did he want to imagine her life now.

Cleo eyed the tom carefully, enjoying the fact he took a step back at her low warning growl. The tom should have known better, don't get too close to a hungry feline while they are eating. She was, of course, grateful the cat supplied her with the fish. But did she ask for it? No, she merely explained her situation, hungry and dehydrated. The ginger tom took it upon himself to share his prey that he had quite a time catching. Feeling the warmth in her stomach, her body felt energized.

"Done for? What do you think you clan cats killed us all off?" She snorted, a sudden burst of anger coursed through her veins. Her ears flattened and she had to take a deep breath to calm herself, averting her eyes from the tom in front of her. The life she lived before, during, and even after the Syndicate wasn't a walk in the park. Being a part of the Syndicate meant never truly trusting another, never truly feeling a part of something, never truly able to show one's true self in fear it will be seen as weakness. Cleo, herself, during the time in Syndicate, had voided all of her feelings. Then she thought about the tom's words. Done for... Sighing the spotted molly looked back at Chesnutsplash. "Yes, Cleo is my name. Unlike you clan cats, I have one singular name. I maybe would have had a clan..." The she-cat trailed off realizing she was about to tell him basically her life story. That was a no-no-no. She couldn't do that. That would make her seem vulnerable, weak, aggressive, you name it. Yes, she hated the fact the clans denied her when she was a kit but here was a clan cat offering help. She couldn't blame him.

Then her eyes, which tried so hard to hide the emotions that she was feeling, failed her. A look of a feline who had been through difficult times. "Yes...life is hard...but I manage." She replied somberly as she once again averted her eyes, casting a long glance at the river.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:40 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Splashpool stumbled a bit beside Owlfang, but she managed to stay up. The queen looked around the territory, closing her eyes, her mind flooded with memories. 'What did we do Flarestrike. We must stay loyal to our clans and this is not loyal,' thought Splashpool, her eyes starting to cloud. She shook the thought's out of her head. 'No! These kits have a purpose just the same as me and Flarestrike does,' thought the molly, a growl trying to rise from her throat. @Radler;
Owlfang saw his friend tense up and he suddenly felt useless, not knowing how to comfort her. He approached her slowly and touched his tail to her shoulder, hopefully in a reassuring way. "You can talk to me if you feel worried about something, I may not know that much about kits or motherhood yet, but you are my best friend so I will help you in anyway I can, because I know you would do exactly the same for me."
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:43 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Owlfang saw his friend tense up and he suddenly felt useless, not knowing how to comfort her. He approached her slowly and touched his tail to her shoulder, hopefully in a reassuring way. "You can talk to me if you feel worried about something, I may not know that much about kits or motherhood yet, but you are my best friend so I will help you in anyway I can, because I know you would do exactly the same for me."
Splashpool looked at Owlfang with a purr. "I just wonder if I should keep these kits. I don't want to be disloyal to my clan, but I want to be loyal to my babies." replied the she-cat with a silent shift of her paws. She sat down after a while trying to catch her breath.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 20th, 2018, 12:19 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

Cleo eyed the tom carefully, enjoying the fact he took a step back at her low warning growl. The tom should have known better, don't get too close to a hungry feline while they are eating. She was, of course, grateful the cat supplied her with the fish. But did she ask for it? No, she merely explained her situation, hungry and dehydrated. The ginger tom took it upon himself to share his prey that he had quite a time catching. Feeling the warmth in her stomach, her body felt energized.

"Done for? What do you think you clan cats killed us all off?" She snorted, a sudden burst of anger coursed through her veins. Her ears flattened and she had to take a deep breath to calm herself, averting her eyes from the tom in front of her. The life she lived before, during, and even after the Syndicate wasn't a walk in the park. Being a part of the Syndicate meant never truly trusting another, never truly feeling a part of something, never truly able to show one's true self in fear it will be seen as weakness. Cleo, herself, during the time in Syndicate, had voided all of her feelings. Then she thought about the tom's words. Done for... Sighing the spotted molly looked back at Chesnutsplash. "Yes, Cleo is my name. Unlike you clan cats, I have one singular name. I maybe would have had a clan..." The she-cat trailed off realizing she was about to tell him basically her life story. That was a no-no-no. She couldn't do that. That would make her seem vulnerable, weak, aggressive, you name it. Yes, she hated the fact the clans denied her when she was a kit but here was a clan cat offering help. She couldn't blame him.

Then her eyes, which tried so hard to hide the emotions that she was feeling, failed her. A look of a feline who had been through difficult times. "Yes...life is hard...but I manage." She replied somberly as she once again averted her eyes, casting a long glance at the river.
Chestnutsplash must had chose a wrong time to laugh because that’s exactly what he did. Especially since the female looked ready to claw his ears and eyes out and save the tiny bones for a souvenir. For him, this was death’s wish. When he flashed hisbeyes to look at her stoic expression, he shut his yap. She definitely wasn’t humored by this. Clearing his throat, he said, “Might as well had.” He snorted. “For you all to be in the syndicate, you sure are pathetic fighters.” He mused, a little arrogant. Chestnutsplash didn’t know much of anything about the Syndicate. He knew they were a group of cats who didn’t believe in Starclan...what cat didn’t believe in Starclan!? Chestnutsplash found that to be an atrocious crime! He also heard stories about how they were tough, heartless, ruthless...but Chestnutsplash hardly believed any of this. No cat was ever that heartless...or, soulless. No matter how much they tried to save for appearance. The ferociousness that Cleo was displaying humored, yet challenged Chestnutsplash.

Chestnutsplash still found Cleo’s name a bit far fetched since he was entirely used to the warrior code. Dusk Syndicate cats, loners, rogues; they all carried a singular name. Chestnutsplash didn’t want to seem rude, but thought since she shared her introduction first, he might as well get to know her...or, maybe he’d leave her wondering. Just because she told him her name, didn’t mean he had to play by the same rules. Chestnutsplash stood to his paws, stretching himself into a feline posture, “It’s a warriors name. But, you wouldn’t know much of that since you’re not a clan cat,” he stated, proudly. A cat who wasn’t born in the clan wouldn’t understand the specialty of gaining a warrior name. Her following words sparked interest to the tom’s ears. “You would have a clan...if what?” He asked, tilting his head to the side in a genuine curious manner. She stopped immediately, trailing off so Chestnutsplash wondered if she were in deep thought.

Call him sappy, but Chestnutsplash couldn’t deny anyone in help. He just didn’t know whether he should trust an ex-DS cat. What if she was planning on taking over the clans? What if he was a pawn in her madness? Albeit, he studied the elegant way her head turned to glance at the flowing river. “Yeah...I can’t imagine.” He blinked at her, but she wasn’t looking at him. With her attention distracted, Chestnutsplash took the chance to scooch closer to the spotted Molly, sneaking his tail around her form, “Maybe...maybe I could teach you to fish.” He suggested. It was stupid to announce that to a non clan cat, but what was the harm in her knowing a fast outcome to food? It wasn’t like he was teaching her battle moves anyway. “Sí? Would you like to spend more time with me?” The tom’s whiskers wiggled, his tone a heavy accent of Spanish descent, as he acted suave as much as possible. Which wasn’t too hard for him; it came natural!
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:04 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Splashpool looked at Owlfang with a purr. "I just wonder if I should keep these kits. I don't want to be disloyal to my clan, but I want to be loyal to my babies." replied the she-cat with a silent shift of her paws. She sat down after a while trying to catch her breath.
"Of course you should keep them, you are going to be the best thing to ever happen to those kits. If they are anything like you, or Flarestrike for that matter, they will absolutely be loyal to their clan." Owlfang watched as Splashpool fidgeted, thinking carefully about his words, trying to say exactly how he felt without crossing a line. "Loyalty to Riverclan is a big thing, but you need to do what's best for your kits too, even if some of them go to Shadowclan to be with their father. If you just raise them the best you can, and Riverclan gains just one great warrior, you have fulfilled your duty to the clan to."
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 20th, 2018 at 08:04 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 09:54 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Rainpelt approached the younger cat, and stared down at him with an unflinching gaze. She leaned forward, her next words were a whisper. "I can't help. No one can help either of us..." It was the closest Rainpelt could get herself to an admission, that she was the same. That she was unhappy with her gender. That she had come to accept that she'd never be happy. "It's not about being happy. It's about being a good warrior. There's nothing else."

Runningpaw looked everywhere but at their mentor and stayed silent. They pushed the earth with their paw, acting like they were a little kit being scolded. "Well, I want to be happy and the cats in my life try to make me feel happy." Their gaze was glued to the ground, watching the dirt move around with their paw "I want every cat to be happy too, I wanted you to be happy..." They finally looked up, not smiling but their ears raised up from laying flat on their head.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old February 21st, 2018, 10:08 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post

Runningpaw looked everywhere but at their mentor and stayed silent. They pushed the earth with their paw, acting like they were a little kit being scolded. "Well, I want to be happy and the cats in my life try to make me feel happy." Their gaze was glued to the ground, watching the dirt move around with their paw "I want every cat to be happy too, I wanted you to be happy..." They finally looked up, not smiling but their ears raised up from laying flat on their head.
For the longest time, Rainpelt stared down at the younger cat in silence, her face expressionless. Even now that she had told her apprentice the truth of the world, he was still holding on to his fantasies. At least she had tried to make him see. She closed her eyes and let out a long sigh. "Finish your meal and head to the training cave when you're done. I'll be waiting." The grey-spotted shecat turned and walked off, holding her head with the same height of a proud warrior, but behind her, her tail dragged in the dust. Perhaps he'd learn in time. It wasn't as if someone had been able to explain all this to her either. Even now, it was a misery to sit with.

(We can move to the training cave now or if you want to post and have Running react, that's fine. Getting emotional up in here! My poor Rainy.)

Old February 22nd, 2018, 10:36 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Sandflame lead his mate, Angle, back to the river. It was were they had met, he had found her by the river seven sun rises ago and he was bringing her back, to take her to Fallenstar. He was almost sertent that his leader would let her join RiverClan and become a warrior like she dreamed of. "Welcome back to RiverClan." He purred pressing against the gray and white ragdoll. It wasn't like she'd been her more then once but he thought it'd be nice to say welcome when they both got back. The ginger tom was glade to be back in RiverClan, it was his home.

(Sorry this is so short.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all