Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by hades.
Today 12:01 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:53 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 11:51 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by nyx
Today 11:42 AM

Old November 11th, 2016, 05:15 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Seastones

Rainberry watched him eat for a few seconds, then quickly looked away. It was really quiet, so she decided to start a conversation. "So," She began, her tail tip flicking," What's Shadowclan like? Not that I'm trying to find out anything serious."

Last edited by lyra; November 11th, 2016 at 05:15 PM.
Old November 12th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Frostedflight almost laughed, but realized it would be rude. "It's wet." He said, remembering the marshy land in his territory. "But it's nicely shaded too,"

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 12th, 2016, 02:50 PM
yuh

Rainberry nodded, and replied," Well I figured it was shady, it's Shadowclan." She paused for a moment to look at the sky, then looked back at Frostedflight. Ever since the first time they had come here and seen each other, she started to sort of like him. Soon, the thought was out of her head as she heard a bird above. Rainberry ignored it, and continued talking. "Aren't you supposed to be fierce to cats from other clans, or something?" The tabby she-cat asked, knowing the question was sort of rediculous.
Old November 14th, 2016, 05:13 AM
Sleep Deprived

"Well, it's mostly for reputation purposes," Frostedflight meowed, "It's sort of how we judge character. By acting hostile, we can tell if a cat is also hostile." Frostedflight regared her with warm eyes. Rainberry really was beautiful. "Like how I could tell you wouldn't attack me unless I attacked you first."

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Old November 14th, 2016, 06:02 PM
yuh

"Yeah, like the other clans have a different way of seeming hostile," Rainberry added in, looking down at her paws. It had always seemed a bit strange to her how cats from other clans - especially enemy clans- always got along with each other. But now she knew, ever since she had met Frostedflight. "I have to go back to my clan now," She meowed, thinking about her friends back at the camp.
Old November 14th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Sleep Deprived

"Alright," Frostedflight smiled, "I hope to see you again," he touched noses with her, hoping that was a normal friendly gesture, but was surprised when his ears felt hot, along with the top of his muzzle.

Old November 14th, 2016, 09:03 PM
yuh

As Rainberry and Frostedflight touched noses, she felt blush dancing across her face. "Me too," She finally said at last before turning around and heading back towards Riverclan. The silver she-cat hoped that none of her clan mates would smell Shadowclan scent on her, but doubted it since going through her own territory would rub it off.
Old November 15th, 2016, 05:38 AM
Sleep Deprived

Frostedflight watched her go, fighting with his own feelings. I can't! I only just met her yesterday! Besides, she's from a different Clan. A cat as beautiful as her is sure to have a mate already. But, I do. I do love her, Tears sprung up in the large tom's eyes. All his life he had just wanted to be a loyal ShadowClan cat, and here he was, falling in love with a cat from another Clan. Frostedflight tore himself away. He battled with himself all the way back.

Old November 25th, 2016, 05:26 PM
yuh

@EclipsemoonXD

A silver tabby she-cat looked around as she entered the Seastones, the sound of the birds calming her. She started smiling at the thought of her friends trying to persuade her into some water, but she knew she would go and see Frostedflight today so she didn't. At least she hoped that he had come. Rainberry stared down at her paws for a moment. Should she have brought some prey? The silver tabby didn't know, but she didn't think it would do any harm. Shaking the thoughts out of her head, Rainberry padded forward and looked around once more, but still no sign of Frostedflight. Everyime Rainberry thought of him, or even saw him, her heart skipped a beat. I can;t like him, I must stay loyal to my clan! She thought to herself oneday.
Old November 25th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Sleep Deprived

Frostedflight stepped out of the shade and gasped. She was here! He wasn't sure whether to be relieved or not. The sun caught her coat, making her even more majestic than she already was. "You're here," he breathed, padding up to her. "I- I didn't know you'd be here right now," her scent was making him dizzy. It was sweet, and he couldn’t seem to look away from her. Frostedflight's blue eyes gleamed in the light.