Today 01:04 PM

Old April 26th, 2023, 11:57 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default The weirdest "family" you may ever meet {P}

{ @~WallyDarling~ I roped @CreeperLover649 into it mwhahaha}
{My OCs are Ziara, Rita, Mixie, Rainy and [maybe] Poppy! Ziara is a witch who works as a doctor, Rita is a human who works as a Science Professeor, Mixie is a devil who works as a fashion designer, Rainy is a human who works as a guitarist and Poppy is a part-dragon hybrid who works as a gardener}
{If Creeper would like, this could be a reunion with Poppy as well}
Ziara {They/them}
A tall female with tan skin, dyed lavender hair and warm brown eyes.
Ziara walked with Rita, Mixie, Rainy, Kane [?], Ciara [?] and Jackson [?] to a coffee shop. The city was full of people and it was a bit overwhelming for them.

Rita {She/Her}
A short female with dark green eyes, peach skin, and pale green dyed hair.

Rita help her girlfriend, Ziara's hand. It was so exciting! She hadn't been out to the city in days. It was crowded but Rita didn't mind.

Mixie {She/they}
A short trans female with dark brown silky hair, pale skin and red eyes that were covered with sunglasses.

Mixie was thrilled to be hanging out with her friends. They'd been so emeresed in their designs that Rainy, their lover, had to drag her out of her design room.

Rainy {They/Them or He/Him or She/Her}
A tall male with bright pink dyed hair, blue eyes and light tan skin

Rainy was happy that Mixie was happy. He'd miss seeing that child-like gleam in her eyes.

{Let's go with the flow lol! Also how old is Ciara in this?}

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf

Last edited by lem~; April 26th, 2023 at 12:01 PM.
Old April 26th, 2023, 12:02 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The weirdest "family" you may ever meet {P}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ View Post
{ @~WallyDarlng~ I roped @CreeperLover649 into it mwhahaha}
{My OCs are Ziara, Rita, Mixie, Rainy and [maybe] Poppy! Ziara is a witch who works as a doctor, Rita is a human who works as a Science Professeor, Mixie is a devil who works as a fashion designer, Rainy is a human who works as a guitarist and Poppy is a part-dragon hybrid who works as a gardener}
Ziara {They/them}
Ziara walked with Rita, Mixie, Rainy, Kane [?], Ciara [?] and Jackson [?] to a coffee shop. The city was full of people and it was a bit overwhelming for them.

Rita {She/Her}

Rita help her girlfriend, Ziara's hand. It was so exciting! She hadn't been out to the city in days. It was crowded but Rita didn't mind.

Mixie {She/they}
A short trans female with dark brown silky hair, pale skin and red eyes that were covered with sunglasses.

Mixie was thrilled to be hanging out with her friends. They'd been so emeresed in their designs that Rainy, their lover, had to drag her out of her design room.

Rainy was happy that Mixie was happy. He'd miss seeing that child-like gleam in her eyes.
(I'm ok with a reunion with Kane and Poppy!)

@~WallyDarling~

~~Jackson~~

Jackson sat on a bench nearby the others, staring at his phone.

~~Ciara~~

Ciara stayed by Jackson, standing nearby, standing in her awkward way with her hands together in front of her, head down.

~~Kane~~

Kane followed his dear friends, smiling. He was glad everyone was happy.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old April 26th, 2023, 12:10 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
{ @~WallyDarling~ I roped @CreeperLover649 into it mwhahaha}
Ziara {They/them}

Rita {She/Her}

Mixie {She/they}

{Let's go with the flow lol! Also how old is Ciara in this?}
(oml- okay- soooo

Selena, Willow, Selena 2, Alice, Darleen, Missy/Micjelle, kai, andddd the doll family (poppy, darcy, quinn, mark, and fin)
~Selena, unknown age, waiting for ciara's age~
For some absurd reason, she had been roped into this. She rolled her eyes, following ber sister, her lover tied beside her. Not literally, almost literally.

~Willow, 18~
They had decided to take her to the shop, coffee shop? For some reson, even thoigh quinn couldnt intake liquids. Or solids.

~Selena (alice's mother) 52~
She had taken alice and alex to the coffee shop this... Fine day. Sun? She didnt like it anymore.it reminded her of sunny too much.

~Alice, 22~
A sunny day, a day to remind her mother of her sister, sunny. The lady was gone now, after a mishap with fire on a day like this...

~Darleen, 26~
Flicking the weapon in her ring back to it's holder, she followed after alice. She didnt want to be alone with darcy on a wonderful day like this.

~Missy, 22 (depending on the year, much older)~
The ghost smiled, messing with some peoples head, enjoying the feeling, distracting her from the... Blood dripping from her head.

~Kai (unonown age)~
They sighed, obviously being tied into this, folding their wings against themself and around selena.

(not doing the doll family rn, sorry they are all so short ;-;, and i mayyy have forgotten a few, yes i know who, but this is a lot-)

Last edited by JusticeRabbit; April 26th, 2023 at 12:14 PM.
Old April 26th, 2023, 12:22 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
(I'm ok with a reunion with Kane and Poppy!)

@~WallyDarling~

~~Jackson~~

Jackson sat on a bench nearby the others, staring at his phone.

~~Ciara~~

Ciara stayed by Jackson, standing nearby, standing in her awkward way with her hands together in front of her, head down.

~~Kane~~

Kane followed his dear friends, smiling. He was glad everyone was happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WallyDarling~ View Post

(oml- okay- soooo

Selena, Willow, Selena 2, Alice, Darleen, Missy/Micjelle, kai, andddd the doll family (poppy, darcy, quinn, mark, and fin)
For some absurd reason, she had been roped into this. She rolled her eyes, following ber sister, her lover tied beside her. Not literally, almost literally.

~Willow, 18~
They had decided to take her to the shop, coffee shop? For some reson, even thoigh quinn couldnt intake liquids. Or solids.

She had taken alice and alex to the coffee shop this... Fine day. Sun? She didnt like it anymore.it reminded her of sunny too much.

~Alice, 22~
A sunny day, a day to remind her mother of her sister, sunny. The lady was gone now, after a mishap with fire on a day like this...

~Darleen, 26~
Flicking the weapon in her ring back to it's holder, she followed after alice. She didnt want to be alone with darcy on a wonderful day like this.

The ghost smiled, messing with some peoples head, enjoying the feeling, distracting her from the... Blood dripping from her head.

~Kai (unonown age)~
They sighed, obviously being tied into this, folding their wings against themself and around selena.

(not doing the doll family rn, sorry they are all so short ;-;, and i mayyy have forgotten a few, yes i know who, but this is a lot-)
{Heh...so many Ocs lol}
[Do we wanna do my OCs and Ciara's OCs together and then Darling's OCs together and then they meet up? Bc I planned that Mixie and Rita planned this and they technically don't know any of the others except Creeper's OCs}
Ziara was basically dragged into the coffee shop by Rita. "Golly Rita! Slow down!" Ziara said.
"Sorry! I can't! Made a bet with Mixie!" She repiled with a grin.
Mixie dragged Rainy also. She smiled and ran towards the entrance.
Rainy rolled his eyes but smiled, of course the two made a bet.
*The four burst into the shop*

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old April 26th, 2023, 12:27 PM

Quote:

{Heh...so many Ocs lol}
[Do we wanna do my OCs and Ciara's OCs together and then Darling's OCs together and then they meet up? Bc I planned that Mixie and Rita planned this and they technically don't know any of the others except Creeper's OCs}
Ziara was basically dragged into the coffee shop by Rita. "Golly Rita! Slow down!" Ziara said.
(we can split into groups too- like a few of yours meet mine, a few of yours and creeper's, and a few of creeper's and a few of mine- fof instabce, im throwing willow and the doll family in- who nobody here has met >:> )
~Willow~
She sighed, not hearing the others, ordering the life-sized, and disguised, dolls to go sit down, ordering the drinks. "this is a lot to carry..." she mumbled, before carryong them to her table, (possibly being ran into-)?
Old April 26th, 2023, 12:36 PM
error in the code

Quote:

(oml- okay- soooo

~Willow, 18~

~Alice, 22~

~Darleen, 26~

~Kai (unonown age)~

Quote:

{Heh...so many Ocs lol}
Quote:

(we can split into groups too- like a few of yours meet mine, a few of yours and creeper's, and a few of creeper's and a few of mine- fof instabce, im throwing willow and the doll family in- who nobody here has met >:> )
~Willow~
She sighed, not hearing the others, ordering the life-sized, and disguised, dolls to go sit down, ordering the drinks. "this is a lot to carry..." she mumbled, before carryong them to her table, (possibly being ran into-)?
(hey guys wait for me please and explain what is happening?)

~~Alan~~

{ Age 17 }

Alan followed close behind Alice.

~~Jackson~~

{ Age 17 }

Jackson rolled his eyes and followed the others.

~~Ciara~~

{ Age 19 }

Ciara followed her adoptive brother, keeping her head down.

~~Kane~~

{ Age 26 }

Kane followed the others, still smiling.

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; April 26th, 2023 at 12:36 PM.
Old April 26th, 2023, 01:11 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:

{Heh...so many Ocs lol}
Quote:

~Willow~
Quote:
(hey guys wait for me please and explain what is happening?)

~~Alan~~

{ Age 17 }

Alan followed close behind Alice.

~~Jackson~~

{ Age 17 }

Jackson rolled his eyes and followed the others.

~~Ciara~~

{ Age 19 }

Ciara followed her adoptive brother, keeping her head down.

~~Kane~~

{ Age 26 }

Kane followed the others, still smiling.
{Everyone's OCs is meeting everyone lol! We are gonna have a few meet at a time! Poppy is a barista so you could have Kane pick up the order from her!}
Poppy {She/Her}
A tall female with one left bright green eye and one right gray eye, black hair and pale skin. She has a large black skin patch on her left eye.

"Order for Mixie and Rita!" Poppy called out and smiled. She had got a job at one of the most popular coffee houses and she was happy. She pulled out her phone and saw a picture of her lost boyfriend, Kane. She missed him but had to move on. She stared at the picture for a while before someone approached her.

Mixie walked over to a table, not looking where she was going, and bumped into someone. "Oh my stars! I'm so sorry!" Mixie apologized and offered to pay for the drinks she spilled.
Rita ran to get the drinks but bumped into Alan. "Watch it!" She said.
Ziara saw Rita bump into a man. It was clearly her fault she bumped into the man so Ziara stepped in. "I'm so sorry for my girlfriends behavior! Are you alright?"
Rainy had not been paying attention to Mixie so he went and sat at a table, waiting for the others.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old April 26th, 2023, 01:17 PM

Quote:

{Everyone's OCs is meeting everyone lol! We are gonna have a few meet at a time! Poppy is a barista so you could have Kane pick up the order from her!}
Poppy {She/Her}
A tall female with one left bright green eye and one right gray eye, black hair and pale skin. She has a large black skin patch on her left eye.

"Order for Mixie and Rita!" Poppy called out and smiled. She had got a job at one of the most popular coffee houses and she was happy. She pulled out her phone and saw a picture of her lost boyfriend, Kane. She missed him but had to move on. She stared at the picture for a while before someone approached her.

Mixie walked over to a table, not looking where she was going, and bumped into someone. "Oh my stars! I'm so sorry!" Mixie apologized and offered to pay for the drinks she spilled.
Ziara saw Rita bump into a man. It was clearly her fault she bumped into the man so Ziara stepped in. "I'm so sorry for my girlfriends behavior! Are you alright?"
Rainy had not been paying attention to Mixie so he went and sat at a table, waiting for the others.
~Willow~
"oh!oh no, it-its fine!" she said, standing up, sughing. She looked over at one of the people she had come woth, getting a glare back. "i can pay for it. It happens all the time!" she shrugged, cleaning it up using a mop she had found.

~Alice~
She turned, hearing the collision. "love?" she said, starting to get worried.
Old April 26th, 2023, 01:52 PM
error in the code

Quote:

Poppy {She/Her}

Quote:

~Willow~
"oh!oh no, it-its fine!" she said, standing up, sughing. She looked over at one of the people she had come woth, getting a glare back. "i can pay for it. It happens all the time!" she shrugged, cleaning it up using a mop she had found.

~Alice~
~~Alan~~

Alan gasped when he was bumped into. He looked over at the girl as Alice came over. "I'm fine, Alice. And maybe you should watch where you are going!" He called to the girl.

~~Kane~~

Kane walked up to a waitress because he felt like it. "Greetings, Ma'am." He smiled at her before walking to the bathroom.

*Ciara stayed by Ziara and Ruth now*

*Jackson sat down at the table, looking at his phone*

◺--------------◿
Old April 27th, 2023, 08:05 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:

~Willow~

~Alice~
Quote:
~~Alan~~

Alan gasped when he was bumped into. He looked over at the girl as Alice came over. "I'm fine, Alice. And maybe you should watch where you are going!" He called to the girl.

~~Kane~~

Kane walked up to a waitress because he felt like it. "Greetings, Ma'am." He smiled at her before walking to the bathroom.

*Ciara stayed by Ziara and Ruth now*

*Jackson sat down at the table, looking at his phone*
Poppy looked at the man. "Hi!" She said, something was familiar about him. Then she realized as he was walking away. It's worth a shot she thought and said "Kane?"
Mixie insisted she payed for the drinks and started to help her clean.
"Come on, Rita! Just apologize!" Ziara insisted but Rita didn't give up.
"You're the one who got in my way!" Rita yelled and Ziara tugged on her arm.
"Get off your phone, kid!" Rainy said and laughed. Jackson had always been a fascinating person to them.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf