Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 01:27 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 01:24 PM
soak up the sun || p
by sock
Last post by ollie
Today 01:22 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 01:17 PM
RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:16 PM

Old February 25th, 2024, 09:08 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: get your paws wet! [fishing event]

Amberwing swept over to the river, tail kept low to the ground. She watched the fish swim in circles, pausing before attempting to bat a few out of the river.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old February 28th, 2024, 12:31 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( @tally )

Fadingsun purred as his sister approached, glad to have any opportunity to spend a little time with her. No matter how busy they got, or how long they went between hanging out with each other, she'd always remain one of his favorite cats in the whole world. He went to give her an affectionate headbutt before turning his attention back to Mistypaw.

Once the warriors were released to fish, he turned a competitive look on Dusklion. "I bet you all the moss in my nest that I can catch more fish than you." He might regret that bet this evening, but right now the allure of competition was stronger.

Moving closer to the river, the black-and-orange tabby leaned over to look for fish. The splashing of others spooked a fish down toward him, drawing a smile across his face. Lashing out with a quick paw, he attempted to scoop it out of the water and deliver a killing bite.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; February 28th, 2024 at 12:31 AM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 12:04 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw nodded her head towards Mistypaw when she was spoke to. "Anyone who needs help learning how to fish just come and ask me. I'll be more than happy to help!" Adderpaw called out hoping someone would take her up on the offer. It was nice to be able to teach another cat on how to do thing. It made her wish that she was old enough to be a mentor herself, though any apprentice's under her who were lazy better pray to Starclan as they would be put through their paces.

With a soft chuckle to herself, Adderpaw went over to the river to try and fish. She made sure that her shadow didn't fall over the river when she went in. The young apprentice hoped that she would be able to catch at least one trout. That was the best tasting fish and if she could make that her meal after this she would be very happy.
Old March 5th, 2024, 05:44 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Event [#event]

Before focusing on the apprentices, Mistypaw shot a glance over to the warriors to see how they were doing. She needed to determine a winner once the event was finished. “Brightnight, please join the warriors in fishing, I’ve got the apprentices covered and want this to be as fair as possible,” she mewed to the warrior.

Stormwhistle has rolled a 1. +0 points
Looks like you’re in bad luck today. You try to swipe with your paw as a fish swims by but you lose balance and fail at catching the fish. Try again!

Seabreeze has rolled a 3 11 12. +1 point
You manage to swiftly scoop the fish out of the water. Good job!

Amberwing has rolled a 18. +1 point
You hook your claws into a fish and fling it out of the water, then deliver a killing bite. Great catch!

Fadingsun has rolled a 7 8. +0 points
Maybe you need a little more warm up time! As you try to scoop the fish out of the water you accidentally miss. Maybe your next catch will be better? (the dice is not liking fadingsun today )

Adderpaw has rolled a 7 18. +1 point
You’re in luck today! Youre favourite fish (trout) swims by and you manage to swipe at it and launch it out of the water, then kill it. Good job!

Next her attention turned to the apprentices. She wasn’t oblivious to Toadpaw’s blindness, and she debated on some tips she could give the 8 moon old. Toadpaw and Blizzardpaw seemed to be talking about how stinky the rock was, which made her roll her eyes a little. She wanted to get on with this so that the apprentices could fish in actual water soon. “Who cares about how the rock smells, it’s not like you’re supposed to swipe it with your nose? Please just go with that rock and get on with it, I get you want to help Toadpaw Blizzardpaw, but we want to start training with actual water. So grab a rock and try the move.” She watched Toadpaw carefully as the apprentice attempted the move. “That was good already! Try to keep your body steady and practice a few more times, maybe try flinging it into the air a few times and catching it or somethin’. Just imagine it’s in the water and you’re trying to pull it out. And don’t put your whole weight behind it or the water’s currents would pull you in.” She offered the two an encouraging smile and hoped they’d continue practicing.

Next was Willowpaw. She was doing pretty well with not letting her shadow fall over the rock, however, it took her a few tries to be able to grab the rock. Mistypaw purred when Willowpaw managed and gave her a nod. “That was pretty good already. Try a few more times and we’ll move to the river,” she mewed, satisfied.

[ Cherryswirl, Dusklion, Bunnytuft and Troutstone were not posted with. They won’t be gaining any points for this round and won’t be in the current standings for now, however if you do end up posting with them they’ll still be capable of gaining points and gaining a place in the current standings for now. ]

[ @Dust @tally @chickadee @MockingRabbit ]

My next post will be on the 10th of March and this event will be more quick moving from now on.
Please post once again with your character ATTEMPTING to catch the fish, not actually succeeding or failing.
For clarification: any number below 10 will result in 0 points, any number above 10 will result in 1 point and a 19 or a 20 will result in 2 points/2 catches.

Seabreeze - 1 point @Theraposa
Ambering - 1 point @Sklee
Adderpaw - 1 point @Fish
Stormwhistle - 0 points @cybervoid
Fadingsun - 0 points @Cherry~

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; March 5th, 2024 at 09:27 AM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 09:11 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
Flicking his tail lazily, the grey warrior trundled to the water's edge and peered in. The river was cold and fast; slightly swollen by the leaf-bare rains. He would not like to fall in.

Adjusting his posture so that his shadow didn't stretch too far out, Troutstone readied his paw to his chest and prepared to strike as soon as a fish came within range.

This was a game of patience. He was a RiverClanner, he had plenty of that. The water swirled and bubbled, the sound filling his mind. His Clanmates seemed to fade away. It was just him here, now. Him and the fishies.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old March 5th, 2024, 02:14 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberwing grinned, placing her catch to the side and going for yet another with the same technique.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old March 11th, 2024, 01:32 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( @tally )

Darn, he just barely missed the fish. It was a fairly small one, so his paw wasn't able to get a grip on it at all. Frustration swarmed him, but he pushed it down. Focus and try again, that's all he needed to do.

Fadingsun cast a glance Dusklion's way; she didn't seem to be participating. That was odd; normally her competitive spirit stood out more than virtually any other cat in the Clan. Tipping his head to one side, he inquired, "You feelin' okay, Duskers?"

After that, he shifted his eyes back to the river. Okay. This time he was definitely going to catch one. Patience. Patience. Wait for the right moment aaaaand.... into the water his paw went!
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; March 11th, 2024 at 01:32 AM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 06:19 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan Warrior

Rolling her eyes at her brother, the dark tabby simply scoffed and crouched at the edge of the river. "You'll be sleepin' on hard den floor tonight then," she countered as she glanced into the river. Getting so caught up in winning, in the Clan chanting her name, she seemed to have missed the first call by Misty; that's okay, it wouldn't happen again.

"Just lettin' you get a head start - gotta be fair," Dusklion teased with a smirk, her eyes not leaving the river. She made sure her shadow didn't fall over the river and let a forepaw out, clawed and ready to strike. She waited for a bit and then struck outwards with her paw after seeing a shadow underneath.

[ @Cherry~ ]
Old March 14th, 2024, 08:32 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze grinned as he a shadow crossed beneath where he perched himself above the water waiting, he shot forward with a swiftness gained only with thorough practice. His claws hooked the fish and sent it flying from the water and onto the bank where Seabreeze killed it and moved it up the bank slightly where it wasn't at any risk of falling back in. Onto the next one, the sandy grey-blue tom got up and grabbed his prey and made his way carefully to a new spot. Once more, the tom allowed himself to fall into the familiar, this time with less ghosts at his sides.

The tom held a careful paw near the water; claws unsheathed; breaths a slow draw in and out; pupils slits; as he waited for the next fish to come swimming to its fate. A shimmering shadow beneath the surface came slowly creeping in the usual odd fish pattern, then- Seabreeze shot his paw out into the water gracefully.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 14th, 2024 at 08:34 PM.