Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:56 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:56 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM

Old January 30th, 2017, 05:47 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
( @Inglewood Binks )
Fernpaw was among the cats, watching Gyrewind with proud green eyes. A smile twitched on her lips as she padded fforward, nodding to Twitefall as she stepped up and took her place. She raised her head, the golden she-cat's ears pricking up as she smiled at the soon to be leader, dipping her head. "Greetings," She spoke softly, her tail flicking. Her pelt shone like stars, and her green eyes glittered. "I am Fernpaw, former ThunderClan apprentice. I was killed in the fire that destroyed most of our Clan," She paused slightly, before raising up. "Honor meeting you," She murmured, before pressing her nose to Gyrewind's gently.

"With this life, I give you Bravery," Her voice was laced with wisdom, the wisdom of a StarClan cat though she was merely an apprenice, at death at least. "Use it when you make choices, or fight battles for your Clan. Use it to protect them, become the leader they so badly need." She drew back, and smiled, searching his eyes. "Though, remember; Being brave doesnt mean you dont get scared, merely that you have the courage to face what you are afraid of." She mewed, dipping her head, before stepping back to stand with the others.
A pang hit Gyrewind as he watched the ever so young apprentice as she emerged from the group in the mist. His brow curled with distress, and he had to fight to refrain from appearing too sympathetic as he stared down at her. To his surprise, her eyes flashed of a warrior's wisdom. It caused him to wonder what really happened during the death of such young cats.
When the time came, Gyrewind bent his head low to meet the apprentice's nose. Note his flexed muscles. And yet again, a fire erupted at touch. This time, it was a blazing sensation, stifling his muscles with the intensity. It took all of his power to not stagger over, a scowl riddling his face and baring his teeth. Through the flurry, he heard her voice announcing the life; Bravery. One of his squeezed eye pried open to see her face right in his snout, while his shoulder gave a jerk when the pain broke his shield. He wasn't sure if he could stand it any longer- how long did it take! At once, she pulled away from his nose. The burning erased in his body, leaving behind another new feeling he wasn't sure how to react to. He opened both eyes to watch her walk away, relocating his slouched shoulders in a hurry as if he may look unauthorized. Was every life going to be so agonizing? And why?

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old January 31st, 2017, 09:25 AM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Clearing the salty tears from her own eyes, she managed a watery smile to Arcticpaw. "Maybe something, maybe nothing. This is really just for you to experience a dream. Go ahead and talk to whomever you want. They're all here for you," she mewed softly in response, gently nudging Arcticpaw's flank with her nose, urging him towards the small cluster of cats gathered in front of him. Seeing his expression, she realized her apprentice had his eyes locked on one cat. Following his gaze, the medicine cat saw the dark black she-cat with the green eyes he seemed so keen on. Though she had no idea who it was, she assumed it was someone important to the tom. "Go see her. If she means something to you, then act upon it," she whispered quietly, nuzzling the tuft of fur behind his ear before she pushed him forward, with no force but a gentle assurance that he'd be alright. Watching him for a moment longer, Geckoleaf shifted her gaze towards the crowd, searching for her father. But she didn't see any flash of bright orange, or a glint of sea blue. He was gone, but she could still feel the warmth of his love around her, the pride for what she had become. Sighing, the medicine cat sat on the soft dirt, and waited for Arcticpaw.
Shaking his head gently at Geckoleaf, Arcticpaw sighed slightly, "I'll meet her one day," he meowed quietly, his ears flicking towards his grandmother. Though he tried not to show it on his face, Arcticpaw was tempted to go and meet her, the she-cat who had been the best mother to his mother and uncle. Arcticpaw knew that he had to retrain himself, though as the dream started to fade from Arcticpaw, the many StarClan warriros slowly started to dissipate into nothingness, and the cave which he had fallen asleep in only moments ago had reformed before him. Happy that he got to meett his ancestors, Arcticpaw turned towards the form of Geckoleaf, which he couldn't make out against the musty darkness of the cave.
Old February 1st, 2017, 02:41 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Shaking his head gently at Geckoleaf, Arcticpaw sighed slightly, "I'll meet her one day," he meowed quietly, his ears flicking towards his grandmother. Though he tried not to show it on his face, Arcticpaw was tempted to go and meet her, the she-cat who had been the best mother to his mother and uncle. Arcticpaw knew that he had to restrain himself, though as the dream started to fade from Arcticpaw, the many StarClan warriors slowly started to dissipate into nothingness, and the cave which he had fallen asleep in only moments ago had reformed before him. Happy that he got to meet his ancestors, Arcticpaw turned towards the form of Geckoleaf, which he couldn't make out against the musty darkness of the cave.
Geckoleaf let out a slight sigh as the dream slipped away, the heavenly vision of their StarClan warriors gently fading to black. It was always disappointing to leave their world, of peace and rest. But she had also seen an air of sadness in the cats. Even though they had plentiful prey, warm shelter, company, and happiness, it still wasn't living. They'd never again be physical, feel the solidity of real dirt and the slip of water over fur. But at the very least, they'd still be able to watch family and friends live and grow and thrive. Awaking in the cave again, she slowly opened her eyes, the darkness filtering in. Standing, she looked towards her apprentice, and a small smile crossed her muzzle, as she was glad to be back in her own body. "I hope you enjoyed that. Get used to it, at the very least- you'll be taking quite a few more trips," she mewed, her voice even now low and quiet, in respect for their ancestors that were most certainly watching. Ready to leave, she limped her way to the entrance, and left.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old February 1st, 2017, 04:48 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Geckoleaf let out a slight sigh as the dream slipped away, the heavenly vision of their StarClan warriors gently fading to black. It was always disappointing to leave their world, of peace and rest. But she had also seen an air of sadness in the cats. Even though they had plentiful prey, warm shelter, company, and happiness, it still wasn't living. They'd never again be physical, feel the solidity of real dirt and the slip of water over fur. But at the very least, they'd still be able to watch family and friends live and grow and thrive. Awaking in the cave again, she slowly opened her eyes, the darkness filtering in. Standing, she looked towards her apprentice, and a small smile crossed her muzzle, as she was glad to be back in her own body. "I hope you enjoyed that. Get used to it, at the very least- you'll be taking quite a few more trips," she mewed, her voice even now low and quiet, in respect for their ancestors that were most certainly watching. Ready to leave, she limped her way to the entrance, and left.
Arcticpaw smiled softly at his mentor as he slipped beside her, stabling her against himself as she limped up the incline of the StarCave. Though Arcticpaw knew he would never get used to the feeling of being sucked into nothingness, he was still anxious for the next visit to the strange cave. Before his paws reached the surface, the tom stole one last glance of the flickering cave, storing it in his mind for next time. Before he scrambled to feel the soft ground beneath his paws, he smiled at large stone, "I'll see you again..." Arcticpaw whispered into nothingness, his soft tone dripping with something of sadness, and that of joy. As the tom looked at the star woven sky, he could have sworn he saw Nightpelt in Silverpelt, her beautiful emerald gaze soothing him.
Old February 1st, 2017, 05:00 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Arcticpaw smiled softly at his mentor as he slipped beside her, stabling her against himself as she limped up the incline of the StarCave. Though Arcticpaw knew he would never get used to the feeling of being sucked into nothingness, he was still anxious for the next visit to the strange cave. Before his paws reached the surface, the tom stole one last glance of the flickering cave, storing it in his mind for next time. Before he scrambled to feel the soft ground beneath his paws, he smiled at the large stone, "I'll see you again..." Arcticpaw whispered into nothingness, his soft tone dripping with something of sadness, and that of joy. As the tom looked at the star woven sky, he could have sworn he saw Nightpelt in Silverpelt, her beautiful emerald gaze soothing him.
She listened to his whispered words, but said nothing, knowing that this experience was something for him, not her. But it still made Geckoleaf a bit nostalgic from the past; she had uttered near that same phrase when she first received the title of medicine cat apprentice. But that was in the past, and the past was where it would remain. She waited for the moment it took him to cement the cave in his mind, some of her weight pressed again his body, though only enough so that she could walk without pain. And she stayed silent still as they left the cave, and the cool night air, mixed with frigid hints of winter, blew across them. Then the long, arduous walk began, and they made their way home.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old February 2nd, 2017, 05:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Blazingstorm quietly awaited the next cat to arrive, although when she did, he was not expecting quite the story. He hadn't spoken for the entirety of the ceremony, however, he mustered up enough breath to say a name that would affect them both. "Galespring..." he murmured, his hues widening when he realized who this feline was and how he recognized the name. However, he was not aware of the history this she-cat had. His hues merely narrowed a little. "Strange they let a code breaker give a life," he replied, but braced himself for the life he was going to receive nonetheless. The thought that a former clan mate with a history of breaking the code about relationships between clans was giving him a life based on that was shocking. He didn't want to be too disrespectful, but he couldn't help but think a little negatively about the entire situation. Blazingstorm didn't know the entire truth, but enough to make him question things. As a strange, new wave of energy rushed into his figure, he gasped a little. It wasn't what he expected in the least bit. Blazingstorm saw cats from other clans and how peacefully they lived within their own camps. They were just like Windclan and no matter how much Blazingstorm wanted to deny it, they were cats living for the same purposes of them. The vision he got was indescribable, similar to how he could describe Galeslip. When his golden hues opened after a somewhat painful -- more so exhausting -- life, he was watching Galeslip walk away. He was curious about her, but perhaps it was better he told Galespring about who he saw and ask her what she did from there.

@Duskflight @Lonestar23

[just you two left]
Snowstorm approached the soon-to-be leader, her hues shining with excitement. In all honesty, she was nervous- she was worried that she might mess it up, but hopefully everything would go alright. "Greetings, Blazingstorm. My name is Snowstorm- I used to be a former warrior of WindClan. It is an honor and pleasure to meet you." She lowered her head and pressed her nose to his. "With this life, I give you love. Use it wisely, for love- true love- is not something to be given freely." She mewed, before straightening back up and glancing at the Deputy. He looked young- not more then 40 moons. She had been a young warrior when she had died, as well. She hoped that he would be able to lead WindClan in a way that would fix the divided Clan. The Clan was meant to stand together, not be divided over things. She thought with a pang of sadness. Part of her was glad that she was no longer alive to have to live through this. Part of her was sad- she wished that the disaster had never occurred, but perhaps some good was coming from it. Before she walked away, she glanced back at him. "Oh- and Blazingstorm? Sometimes the ones you love the most are right there in front of you. Be careful not to make the mistake of losing them." She mewed, with a soft smile before she padded away. I did it. I didn't mess up. She thought, breathing a sigh of relief as she walked away from the soon to be leader. He would do well. She could feel it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 06:14 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Snowstorm approached the soon-to-be leader, her hues shining with excitement. In all honesty, she was nervous- she was worried that she might mess it up, but hopefully everything would go alright. "Greetings, Blazingstorm. My name is Snowstorm- I used to be a former warrior of WindClan. It is an honor and pleasure to meet you." She lowered her head and pressed her nose to his. "With this life, I give you love. Use it wisely, for love- true love- is not something to be given freely." She mewed, before straightening back up and glancing at the Deputy. He looked young- not more then 40 moons. She had been a young warrior when she had died, as well. She hoped that he would be able to lead WindClan in a way that would fix the divided Clan. The Clan was meant to stand together, not be divided over things. She thought with a pang of sadness. Part of her was glad that she was no longer alive to have to live through this. Part of her was sad- she wished that the disaster had never occurred, but perhaps some good was coming from it. Before she walked away, she glanced back at him. "Oh- and Blazingstorm? Sometimes the ones you love the most are right there in front of you. Be careful not to make the mistake of losing them." She mewed, with a soft smile before she padded away. I did it. I didn't mess up. She thought, breathing a sigh of relief as she walked away from the soon to be leader. He would do well. She could feel it.
The ginger tom-cat blinked as another warrior -- one he wasn't familiar with -- walked up to him. Another Windclan cat. Blazingstorm nodded a little and bowed his head a bit to accepted the life. He was expecting something calm and enjoyable, but he was in a world of hurt as soon as the life began to be transferred. He could feel the love a queen has for their kits, although something strange occurred, he could see three kits clear as day in particular. One a ginger she-cat while the other two were tortoiseshell kits. He didn't know why he could see them so vividly, but he didn't have time to question it as the pain grew intense and almost brought the deputy to the ground. He was trembling by the time it was actually over and Blazingstorm was huffing to catch his breath. His golden hues looked upwards to see her turn around one last time as she spoke. What was she talking about? Sagewhisker? But he didn't have time for a mate, why bother telling him this now? It was too late to saver their relationship anyway.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 3rd, 2017, 10:28 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The ginger tom-cat blinked as another warrior -- one he wasn't familiar with -- walked up to him. Another Windclan cat. Blazingstorm nodded a little and bowed his head a bit to accepted the life. He was expecting something calm and enjoyable, but he was in a world of hurt as soon as the life began to be transferred. He could feel the love a queen has for their kits, although something strange occurred, he could see three kits clear as day in particular. One a ginger she-cat while the other two were tortoiseshell kits. He didn't know why he could see them so vividly, but he didn't have time to question it as the pain grew intense and almost brought the deputy to the ground. He was trembling by the time it was actually over and Blazingstorm was huffing to catch his breath. His golden hues looked upwards to see her turn around one last time as she spoke. What was she talking about? Sagewhisker? But he didn't have time for a mate, why bother telling him this now? It was too late to saver their relationship anyway.
After Snowstorm gave Blazingstorm his life, there was only one life left to receive and one last cat to give it and it's a cat that Blazingstorm would instantly recognize. With the most content and gentle of smiles, the golden toms previous mentor came padding forward with a quiet yet steady purr. Who was more suited to give Blazingstorm his final life than Cobraspirit, the cat who sacrificed his life in order to save his apprentice's,
"Greetings Blazingstorm. Goodness has it been a long time, and you've grown so much." A look of sad happiness crossed the starry toms face as he looked upon his old apprentice, preparing to receive his 9th and final life, and he couldn't have been more proud of him.
"This is your 9th life Blazingstorm, and with it, I give you the life of unbridled compassion. Use it well to save those who need your saving, to guide your every action so that those you love shall not suffer and to ease the misfortune and pain of your clanmates."
There was a pause as the old cat sighed before leaning forward to touch his nose gently to Blazingstorm's, likely for the last time, allowing the burning, warm energy of the life to flow into the golden tom before pulling his head back.
"I hail you by your new name, Blazingstar. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of WindClan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity... Good luck Blazingstar."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 3rd, 2017, 11:18 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
After Snowstorm gave Blazingstorm his life, there was only one life left to receive and one last cat to give it and it's a cat that Blazingstorm would instantly recognize. With the most content and gentle of smiles, the golden toms previous mentor came padding forward with a quiet yet steady purr. Who was more suited to give Blazingstorm his final life than Cobraspirit, the cat who sacrificed his life in order to save his apprentice's,
"Greetings Blazingstorm. Goodness has it been a long time, and you've grown so much." A look of sad happiness crossed the starry toms face as he looked upon his old apprentice, preparing to receive his 9th and final life, and he couldn't have been more proud of him.
"This is your 9th life Blazingstorm, and with it, I give you the life of unbridled compassion. Use it well to save those who need your saving, to guide your every action so that those you love shall not suffer and to ease the misfortune and pain of your clanmates."
There was a pause as the old cat sighed before leaning forward to touch his nose gently to Blazingstorm's, likely for the last time, allowing the burning, warm energy of the life to flow into the golden tom before pulling his head back.
"I hail you by your new name, Blazingstar. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of WindClan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity... Good luck Blazingstar."
As Snowstorm padded away and settled back into the ranks, an achingly familiar ebony pelt with an alabaster star on his chest appeared. His golden hues still appeared with the same happiness he had in life, although he could see the sadness that lingered in his gaze as well. Blazingstorm's chest tightened with grief and he took a small breath inwards and held it, unable to control the emotions that welled in his chest. Cobraspirit. "I- I'm so sorry," he managed to muster out, his voice so small it was like he was saying his final good-byes. Blazingstorm bent his head to receive the life, enjoying the soft touch from his former mentor more than anything. As the life's energy poured into him, his legs almost buckled again as the intensity to protect his clan mates coursed all through his body. Was this how his mentor had felt the moment he jumped onto that Thunderpath? As the life's energy ebbed away, he was left staring blankly at Cobraspirit, his hues were teary, but he vowed to not let the tom-cat see him grieve. Hearing the ebony feline say he was proud made Blazingstorm happier and more at rest. This was the moment he wanted. This was the moment he knew he made it up to his former mentor and fatherly figure. "Thank you... for everything," the ginger tabby spoke, so much meaning behind his words. Blazingstar stood with pride, his hues gleaming, although not wavering from Cobraspirit. He was given his new name and his new responsibilities. His mind was put to rest now and he felt ready to show Starclan he wouldn't let them down.
He was Windclan's leader now.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; February 3rd, 2017 at 11:20 PM.
Old February 7th, 2017, 10:19 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
A pang hit Gyrewind as he watched the ever so young apprentice as she emerged from the group in the mist. His brow curled with distress, and he had to fight to refrain from appearing too sympathetic as he stared down at her. To his surprise, her eyes flashed of a warrior's wisdom. It caused him to wonder what really happened during the death of such young cats.
When the time came, Gyrewind bent his head low to meet the apprentice's nose. Note his flexed muscles. And yet again, a fire erupted at touch. This time, it was a blazing sensation, stifling his muscles with the intensity. It took all of his power to not stagger over, a scowl riddling his face and baring his teeth. Through the flurry, he heard her voice announcing the life; Bravery. One of his squeezed eye pried open to see her face right in his snout, while his shoulder gave a jerk when the pain broke his shield. He wasn't sure if he could stand it any longer- how long did it take! At once, she pulled away from his nose. The burning erased in his body, leaving behind another new feeling he wasn't sure how to react to. He opened both eyes to watch her walk away, relocating his slouched shoulders in a hurry as if he may look unauthorized. Was every life going to be so agonizing? And why?
Rockcrash took a deep breath. The dark gray tom was oddly nervous for the gift he was about to give. The Starclan cat could easily fight off any cat, but public speaking - especially something this important made him nervous. Despite his fears Rockcrash took a large step forward and opened his maw to speak. "Greetings Gyrewind, you have come a along way." His deep voice hesitated as he did his best to remember his life. "I am Rockcrash former warrior of Thunderclan. I died in a battle long ago." Rockcrash stepped closer, "I give you the life of strength. Use this to fight for your clan in the bloodiest of battles, and lead your clan through the toughest of times." The large tom gently set his nose upon Gyrewind hoping he had done his part right.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.