Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 04:39 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM

Old October 17th, 2020, 11:48 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Starcave

@Moon Lily @The Ink Demon @eerie elysian @Rainquail

Frostbreeze glared at the other medicine cats, specifically the Shadowclanners before flopping down in annoyance and closing her eyes surprised as she drifted off to Starclan. Her rage at the other medicine cats seemed further away as she fell asleep on the cold stone floor.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 17th, 2020, 11:21 PM

My Mood: Lazy

Sunnystripe went into he entrance of the Starcave. He wanted to share tongues with his lost love, Venomtooth, who had died from a vicious River clan warrior trespassing on Thunderclan territory. When he had a dream with her, before he could even speak, he felt every one of his muscles frozen, and he felt every bit of pain Venomtooth felt in the battle, but, besides the pain, he felt a calm, accepting feeling deep inside the pit of him. Maybe Venomtooth had known it was her time to go before her little battle? And then, she said "Sunnystripe. Be careful. Great trouble is going to meet you." She stopped to touch noses with him, and then whispered her deadly omen to him " Water reflects sunlight, Sunnystripe. Be careful. Don't make the same mistake I did. " then, Sunny stripe was sent back awake by Starclan. What did she mean? A wave of panic swept through Sunnystripe as he noticed what it meant. The water was meaning riverclan, and the sunlight meant him! Riverclan was able to beat Sunny stripe in some way! But how?
Old October 20th, 2020, 07:30 AM

My Mood: Amused

monsterflower slowly walked into starcave flicking her tail
Old October 21st, 2020, 11:11 PM

My Mood: Dead

Too short, Coldamber's reconnection with her friend ended as the need to continue the ceremony pressed on. Frostbreeze needed to be recognized fully as a Medicine Cat before she could return home, after all and once Snailswirl was done in RiverClan, they could have all the time to reconnect.
She knew this, yes. Very deep in the back of her mind, but she was bursting with questions about how RiverClan and his traing were and to fill him in on ThunderClan.
She sighed very deeply, regretful, as she pressed her nose to the stone, cold, almost as icy as she had felt in her dream about Frostbreeze.
Perhaps she would see another vision rather than a dream.

@eerie elysian @The Ink Demon @Moon Lily @Zesty Mango

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old November 9th, 2020, 01:42 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

No going back now.

"It's weird." Lionstar was following the same path he took with Fallenstream all those moons ago, through the territory past Cattail Pond and up the cliffs. "I've only done this once but it feels like I know it better than the back of my paw." After his leadership ceremony, he had no reason to return here - but the path was vivid to him, like he had followed it a million times before.

It didn't take long for the cave to emerge as the trees melted away into a small glade, and Lionstar paused outside the entrance. "Once we're inside, you'll want to go to that shiny rock and give it a little smoochen. It'll whisk you away into nightmare land and the Star Cats will be with you shortly. I'll be right behind you."

[ @wnder ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 9th, 2020, 07:20 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

Sootflare followed along quietly and closely, almost directly in the leader's footsteps. He didn't want to... interrupt Lionstar's experience - he seemed to be reliving memories he didn't quite expect to - and he needed the time to psyche himself up for what was about to happen. All this time as deputy had gone just fine. There was no anxiety about it. So why now? Why was this the time his chest constricted and throat tightened up? Why was his tongue dry and body going stiff?

He paused at the cave entrance, glancing between Lionstar and the dark cave ahead. Right. This was real. This was happening. He nodded and stepped forward. Just one paw after the other. When he spotted that 'shiny rock' Lionstar mentioned, his breathing hitched but he kept walking, only stopping when his face was nearly touching the crystalline surface.

Kissing the rock felt like a very Lionstar was to mess with him. Taking a deep breath, he pressed his nose against the surface, and, for a moment, nothing happened. He began to wonder if he actually had to kiss the rock. However, the question was soon wiped from his mind as he fell the ground, sprawled out in a cold, hard sleep and woke up in a place entirely other.

It probably would've been good to lay down first.

[ @BILL. ]
Old November 9th, 2020, 01:50 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar was right behind Sootflare as they entered the cave, the light of the crystal stone illuminating an otherwise dark hole. His disappointment when Sootflare didn't actually kiss it was palpable - it would have been funny to see him get wrecked by nothing happening.

Still.. watching him fall over was pretty entertaining, and Lionstar chuckled as he joined his unconscious body by the Starstone. "I always thought you'd be smart enough to lay down first, Father."

Looking down at him, Lionstar's pelt itched with apprehension. It was the first time this entire trip he doubted himself and his choices. Did he want to give up his power..? In a way, not really. There was nothing that could compare to the authority of being in charge. Of commanding not only his Clan, but his family.

No going back, he had to remind himself as he brought himself down into a golden bun and pressed his nose to the stone.

★★★★★★

The world melted away, and he found himself standing beside Sootflare in a celestial glade. He knew this place, quite well actually, and the hair along his back bristled when a familiar tabby approached.

Behind him, a half ring of eight unidentifiable cats.

"Lionstar, Sootflare." Headless-star's voice rang throughout the clearing. A clear, deep voice that might of been soothing for some, but it made Lionstar's blood run cold. "Of all the paths that could have been taken, the one that led you here has been the most unexpected. Perhaps we have you and Fawnsqueak to thank for that." Headless-star's words were directed to Sootflare. "You have done well to serve RiverClan, Sootflare. Few long-term deputies have the honor of getting to this point. You have the admiration of your Clan and us.

"And for you.."
his attention now rested on Lionstar. "Who would have expected the oh-great Lionstar to willingly step away from power? When we first spoke, I anticipated you would destroy my Clan irreparably like you did all those moons ago.. but it appears you may have grown after all."

The distance between them closed, and Headless-star's muzzle pressed against Lionstar's forehead. "Your time as a leader is no more." The starting words made something inside Lionstar burn, an uncomfortable itch he couldn't shake. "By the power of StarClan, I revoke the lives you gained during your leadership ceremony." And like that, the wind was sucked out of him - a burning blast of pain that came with the sensation of being ripped apart. "The only life you have remaining is the natural life of a warrior." Lionstar sank to the starry ground, shaking from the pain of having his remaining lives torn from him. It felt worse than death - like his soul was sucked out of his body in fragments.

As he lay immobilized on the ground, Jerknohead continued. "Your willingless to step aside for a more qualified cat has shown your care for RiverClan.. it is refreshing to see you not blindly grab for power. With the authority of StarClan, I grant you your new name. From this moment forth, you will be known as Lionstorm. Let us hope your decision to resign will remain so." Somehow, Lionstar-- Lionstorm -- Lionstarm? had an inkling of what he meant. He could remember a spray of blood and Headless-star by his paws, motionless. The knowledge he had taken charge of a new Clan.

But that was a vague memory Lionstorm didn't care for, and he shrugged it aside as he struggled to get back to his paws. The pain was faded into a dull ache, a sensation something was missing. But he was here, so.. there was that. The whole 'soul-sucking' thing really did a number on him. He felt exhausted, like most of his energy had been zapped out by the mean Star Cats.

"Sootflare, step forward. Lionstorm, for your resignation, you have been given the ability to give Sootflare his final life - use it wisely. When you are ready, take your spot beside the final spirit."

[ @wnder ]
Old November 9th, 2020, 04:57 PM
here

Sootflare

Knowing where he was going to end up dulled the shock ever so slightly and yet, still, the environment that met him as he woke was something to behold. The air was crisp, clean - sharper, almost - and everything... glittered. Not obnoxiously, but in such a way that everything shifted as you glanced around, leaving you dizzy. The stars, too. A clear night sky above. Beautiful.

He quickly climbed to his paws and was soon aware of the form of Lionstar appearing next to him. What a sight. The sight of a starry feline approaching quickly brought Sootflare to attention, giving a curt nod as he was addressed. He was able to relax ever so slightly as Hawkstar's gaze turned to Lionstar, but only for a moment. He tensed in turn with his leader as the lives were taken and instinctively shifted to press his flank against the tom's, helping him sink slowly to the ground.

He did not rise again until Lionsta- Lionstorm did, and turned back to the star cat in front of him.

Sootflare, step forward.

A heartbeat's hesitation passed before he did as he was told, the sounds around reducing to a dull ringing in his ears. This is it. No backing out now.

[ @BILL. ]

Last edited by duckie; November 9th, 2020 at 05:21 PM.
Old November 9th, 2020, 05:29 PM
here

[ THIS LEADER CEREMONY IS OPEN FOR ANYONE TO OFFER A LIFE ]

[ I want Sootflare's life to be significant and relevant to him! Please avoid basic lives such as courage,
strength, etc... and be mindful of the lives already given in order to avoid overlap!

Feel free to skim his page for ideas and overall, be creative and have fun!

The only life reserved is #9, for Lionstar to give. ]
Old November 9th, 2020, 05:37 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

// @wnder
A stary, half faded small shape appeared. "HI!" The kit mew'd. "I'm Sweetkit!" Sweetkit smiled.
With this live I give you Faith and hope, to see the little spark in the future, the star on the darkest night, and seeing that everyone and everything has a up side, and a happy side," She had to get up high to reach him. Sweetkit tapped him on the nose before tripping and falling over.

Last edited by Dovey; November 9th, 2020 at 06:20 PM.