Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM

Old December 25th, 2023, 12:51 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: December Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

"hmmm probably swimming"
circling back to his previous thoughts he made a mental note to try and observe someone that has more climbing skill that a limp rabbit in the future. maybe he'd be able to attend the next meeting with less height insecurity than this one. but realistically, how was he even going to get someone to demonstrate climbing without asking.

shaking his head to rid himself of the thought he craned his neck to see who had spoken up. spiderthroat addressing windclan regarding their sickness. he almost rolled his eyes again, not buying not apology fully but he was also not in the loop with the windclan situation, well how could he be as a riverclanner, so he had already decided to see everything critically.
glancing at palepaw out of the corner of his eye, he decided to just continue quiet chatter until just pausing to listen to anything being spoken couldnt work anymore.

shaking his head 'no' as he began to speak
"no, ive never had an apprentice before but i hope I'll get assigned one soon. or well. not soo soon, you know, so i can be sure i can teach them to the best of my ability."
he concluded, he could be proud and confident all he wanted but truly didnt feel like he could provide an apprentice with good training right now.
if he ever got an apprentice he wanted to be 100% sure that apprentice would think back to their training fondly.

he tilted his head, smiling at the younger cat calling him nice and strong and quietly nodded in response.

practically able to see palepaws brain work in real time infront of him he let his eyes wander the crowd, the ranks had filled up considerably and he was just a bit surprised at how many had decided to spend their day sitting on cold rocks and dirt and freezing their tails off. but well he had decided to do so too so who was he to judge.

head turning back to face palepaw and nodding along as she spoke.
"thank you thank you, i try to not let myself become my father" he chuckled, pleased at the thought of palepaw enjoying her training.

"i think a lot of the younger big cats are more fun than the older ones. your mentor is still pretty young right?"
he asked, glad he had actually not become one of the grumpy big cats yet but honestly he couldnt even blame a lot of them for being grumpy after all that had happened even just since palepaws birth.

he found himself nodding along to the mollys reply again, again pleased to hear she was apperantly more sociable than he was at her age.
"i have some friends, but not many from when i was an apprentice because i was really good friends with my brother at the time and didnt think i needed anyone but him."
he confessed honestly, the latter part in a more joking tone than anything else. he should have probably not mentioned his brother, not even in a 'hey look how silly i was when i was your age' type of way but it was too late now anyway.

(late response cuz i fell asleep lol. i hope this doesnt have any typos but my eyes are blurring n i cant find my glasses to proof read again. +my english is really wonky in my posts rn cuz im not used to writing anything but analysis in english cuz english isnt my first language either lol ) @celeste palepaw
Palepaw
shadowclan apprentice | she/her
Ooh, his skill was swimming! That was quite exciting - Palepaw hoped she could learn swimming one day. Maybe she wasn't a fish, but it seemed really fun! Especially in the summer. She imagined the scorching hot sun, sweat drops rolling down her fur, and then jumping in a cool river. That would be so refreshing! "Do you swim often in the summer? To cool yourself down?" Perhaps she'd go bug some cats about learning swimming!! Surely there were a few ShadowClan cats who could?

She saw the RiverClan big cat look up at the even bigger cats, who were doing an announcement. Palepaw didn't really care to listen to the ThunderClan cat talking to the WindClan cat, as it didn't really affect her, instead staring wide-eyed at the many cats sitting up there. Maybe one day that'll be me! she thought with an inner giggle, even though she knew that was really unrealistic. Well, she could keep dreaming - why not? The cats she admired the most were the medicine cats and medicine cat apprentices. Every one of them seemed really nice, and they had a reaaally honorable role, healing the clan!

The WindClan and ThunderClan deputies seemed to be done, and Jayfrost replied to her question. Oh, he'd never had an apprentice before.. made sense, he was really young and probably still adjusting to warrior life himself! When he said he wanted an apprentice at some point, she found herself grinning. "You'll be a really great mentor! That apprentice of yours is gonna be lucky." She couldn't complain about her mentor either. He'd be a mentor as amazing as Batty for sure!

Palepaw tilted her head as he said he was trying not to be his father. That wasn't even possible! She laughed a little. Hm, was her mentor young? Batflight seemed pretty young, the calico molly guessed Batty was maximum 40 moons. Is that young? I.. I think it is!

"Yep, she definitely isn't any older than 40 moons," she replied confidently. "Is that still young? She acts like a fun, young big cat! But.. I think she's also really loyal! And strong!" Yeah, that was the perfect description for her mentor - fun, strong, and loyal! In Pale's opinion, that made her the perfect warrior and the perfect mentor.

Jayfrost seemed happy about her reply to the questions about her friends/social life, which was a good sign! Oh, he didn't have many friends from his apprenticeship? That wasn't bad - she respected cats that kept to themselves. While some cats may think Palepaw loved to annoy others and was a never-ending river of words, she did have some sense, and just adjusted to whoever she was talking with. If she was talking to a shy cat, she'd probably try to get them out of their shell, but also respect their boundaries and be soft with them. If she was talking to a cat who hated talking, she didn't necessarily talk much, just leaving her millions of questions unanswered.

In new situations though she could sometimes get a little overexcited. This was her first gathering so it was one of those, but Jayfrost was nice, so he didn't mind. "That's okay! Not everyone likes socializing with everyone," she mewed with a small smile.

RiverClan started making their announcement. She looked over at Jayfrost, knowing he'd probably like to listen to that. Her bright blue eyes shifted to the RiverClan leader, head tilted in curiosity. She started announcing some nice things, but then her announcements started shifting to worrying stuff and tensions. With ShadowClan. Uh-oh. Why had ShadowClan attacked a RiverClan cat that wasn't even on her side? That wasn't great and would probably start more of a tension between the two clans, but she didn't want Jayfrost to be shocked and hate her for that.

"Jay, I'm sorry our clan did that! I.. I hope we can still be friends?" she asked tentatively. Please don't be mad.. ThunderClan was leaving, so she supposed the other clans would leave soon as well, after all announcements had been made and the conflicts cleared.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old December 25th, 2023, 05:23 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap listened as all of the leaders announced and headed home when Bumblestar said it was time.

Dogpaw listened to all of the leaders and headed back to camp when it was time.

Beetlepaw listened to al of the leaders and headed back to camp when it was time.

Sheeppaw followed Beetlepaw back to camp when it was time.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old December 25th, 2023, 05:26 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt listened as all of the leaders made their announcements.

Foxpaw listened to all of the leaders.

Snakepaw listened as all of the leaders announced what they had to announce.

Caterpillarpaw listened to all of the leaders make their announcements.

Birdpaw listened to all of the leaders make their announcements and got really really bored because she considered the announcements to be really really boring.

Toadpaw listened, interested when she learned that WindClan had been suffering from a illness that ThunderClan though might be posioning.. Not that she allowed herself to show that she was interested.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; December 25th, 2023 at 05:28 PM.
Old December 25th, 2023, 07:05 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Seriously? Dawnstar blinked her eyes as WindClan was pretty much-given herbs, apologies, and free territory for the trouble ThunderClan caused them. Yet the multiple cats ThunderClan killed and the slaughter of Dawnstar's daughter and medicine cat for no reason was met with hostility and disbelief.

Extremely annoyed, Dawnstar twitched an ear in Larkstar's direction when the baby bird began tweeting about some cat one of Dawnstar's clanmates had killed. "Ugh, I've already said multiple times that you can go ahead and kill any ShadowClanner found across your borders, no need for the reminder, I'll shed no tears or blood over idiots who can't follow my orders" Dawnstar grunted as she rose, finding it funny how tough the inexperienced birdy was trying to sound.

Think of inexperienced, wasn't RiverClan's deputy just made a warrior last moon? Dawnstar didn't understand how Riverclan was okay with so many inexperienced cats taking over RiverClan's high ranks. Their leader hadn't even been a warrior for than a pawful full of moons, not seasons, moons. Their new deputy was just made a warrior one moon ago.... how freaking long did it take for Birdsnow to finish her apprenticeship? Why was RiverClan so okay with this?!! Dawnstar would be throwing a fit if she was in RiverClan, especially if she was one of the senior warriors. The leader is far too young and their deputy is far too incompetent to even deserve such a high rank.

There had to be some sort of discontent amongst the members of RiverClan. It might be fun to see if she could use that at some point, she still needed to repay RiverClan for the past transgressions against ShadowClan. She had no interest in doing another coup, like with ThunderClan and WindClan, but it might be fun to back a rebellion... but before she could even think about that she needed to stabilize her clan first. Larkfire's inexperience and Vulturefang's recent incompetence needed addressing first and foremost.

"I'll see about finding the one that killed your warrior, Willowwisp, if possible, and I'll happily deliver their pelt to your border if I do." Dawnstar meowed, glancing at Larkstar before she descended from the stones. It should be well known by now that Dawnstar ran a tight ship. Whether out of fear or respect, her warriors knew better than to challenge or disobey her... or maybe they didn't if some were starting to act out again. It might be a good idea to remind them of what happens to those who don't fall in line.

"ShadowClan, home."The leader roared. Vulturefang hadn't bothered showing up at all for the gathering. She was lucky everyone else was so consumed with their own issues that no one dared ask why Dawnstar had been the only one among the ShadowClan high ranks to appear. Vulturefang was going to have some explaining to do.
@FrostyGalaxy

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; December 25th, 2023 at 07:07 PM.
Old December 25th, 2023, 09:36 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Yellowpaw left.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old December 25th, 2023, 10:11 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch
@dino. || @Moonraven || @Lillith

The tom took on a sour expression as their deputy showed up late, snapping at him as if he just tarnished his long, far too long, line of family. Causing the disownment that should absolutely happen. Although in the middle of Spiderthroat doing his best to drown out what it was the tom was saying, something caught his attention. Making him snap his head forwards, a roll of his eyes following suit.

Something about a territory, he had no qualm's about it. It was under used and it didn't bring a bounty of herbs or prey from what he could tell. A piece of territory that was far more trouble than it was worth. Besides. If they wanted it back later, he'd simply take it back when needed. But that wasn't what caught his attention.

As Twilightstar accepted the herbs and Bumblestar spoke of keeping peace the Calico stood up and stepped forwards. "I only killed two of your Warriors in that Border Scuffle. There were only Warriors in that patrol." he stated, his voice stern. That being said it held a hint of anger to them. "I may not like you rabbit chasers, and it may not seem like much, but I happen to have standards." he said, raising his head up, realizing that ThunderClan was going to be making their way home. "Killing kits and Apprentices is where I draw the line, and I have yet to even begin to think about crossin it. I'd suggest tryin to figure out what went wrong, n where. I own up to the two deaths, because those are the lives that I took."

With a flick of his tail, the deputy turned and followed suit beside Bumblestar. At this time the tom was simply on autopilot, as if trying to piece together the mystery behind the dead Apprentice. Typically he wouldn't care, especially if it was another Clan's dead. But this time someone was trying to frame him as the culprit. Most of the time you can get away with it...most of the time. But since he seemed to be the belle of the ball with the border skirmish, there was a little too many spotlights on him for it to go unnoticed by the older. He knows, beyond a shadow of a doubt, there was no Apprentice in that skirmish.

Leaning forwards, and angling his head down slightly, the tom whispered to Bumblestar. "It looks like I'm bein framed."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 26th, 2023, 05:44 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

Right. So maybe it wasn't a small laugh, but she'd take the smile. An amused giggle escaping the calico, she offered the RiverClan apprentice a quirked brow, choosing to ignore the obvious. The one where there was no other option to represent RiverClan here. Good thing she hadn't asked about Dreamy, then, because stars... that would have been awkward. Large ears perked up as Tansypaw continued speaking, only for the younger she-cat to be interrupted by the ShadowClan leader's announcements. Looked like it was about time to cut the chitchat and let the clan heads have their fill of look at how awesome my clan is, so much better than yours for the moon before they all left, gone until the next repeat of news.

Lightningstorm's curiosity grew at the colossal tabby's news... or rather lack of. Neither her deputy nor her medicine cat were present, yet her announcements lacked any substance. Surely things couldn't be all wonder and shine despite the season if neither of the other high ranks had been able to show? There was of course the possibility that they were simply running late, but then why would Dawnstar begin her announcements first? It was... worth noting at the very least.

Whatever interest the young healer had held in regards to what ailed ShadowClan was soon gone. There was no room for such idle thoughts when the audacity being spoken by the calico tom atop the Seastones was enough to make even her wish to shred his ears herself. Was... was this tom seriously attempting to equate the lives of three murdered clanmates... clanmates who had not deserved their fate, and one of which had seemingly been conveniently left out... to a mouthful of bloody herbs? Who the bloody hell did this pile of badger droppings think he was?! And this was the cat that Bumblestar put all of her trust into turning deputy? It was all the wiry framed medicine cat could do to contain herself. To not allow her hackles to raise in fury despite the tensing of her shoulders and the clear storm brewing within her glare.

Evidently Lightningstorm wasn't the only WindClanner feeling this way, as Fallownose soon appeared and demanded just retribution. A piece of territory. Hardly worth the lives of three clanmates as far as the spotted lass was concerned, but if it would avoid more bloodshed, it might just be worth it as a way to get at least one up above these two worthless cats, albeit it answered nothing. Because frankly... why the hell was ThunderClan even offering herbs in the first place? What had possessed them to give such a petty, pathetic gift? She understood that it was almost leafbare, but the pile of measly herbs was insulting.

Bumblestar's condescending tone grated on her nerves, and again the healer found herself wanting to rip out another ThunderClanner's ears. Obviously they didn't use them, might as well free them from their loathsome heads. And yet, even as her tail lashed in anger, the spotted molly did not miss what was said. The stars talk. Really?! StarClan had chosen to talk to ThunderClan? To Bumblestar? Of all bloody cats? What the hell were those star clad arseholes thinking?! How dare they give away information like that! Pathetic, worthless scum that they were, truly, if they were siding with this sorry heap of fur that the forest cats called a leader. And what was worse, they were ignoring WindClan's own cats while they were suffering?! Next time she saw one of those grey pelts scouting about her dreams, they best pray she didn't catch up to them. She would rip them a new one were they stood!

Twilightstar's voice cutting through her thoughts, the young healer heard her name being called and turned her blazing glare towards the WindClan leader, the ire held within softening once her focus had been diverted from the disgusting ThunderClan pair. Without a word, the molly stepped forward, sniffing the herbs gingerly before hesitantly grabbing on to them. Lightningstorm had the right mind to throw the herbs out. Remove them to the dirt. Instead, she took them towards Drizzlecloud and Springpaw, sitting down amongst the healers once more. Dropping the sorry bundle, large ears perked up, a brow quirked with some admitted interest as the murderer spoke once more. He admitted to the death of both warriors, and yet he couldn't be bothered to remember the second patrol he'd attacked, in which he had killed an apprentice? It sounded like a lie. Or so she wanted to tell herself, but her gut gave an uneasy twist at his words, her previous paranoia flaring up again.

Both patrols had only two cats in common. Spiderthroat and Scorchedfang... but could it be that Spiderthroat's commonality in these patrols was being grossly exaggerated by the one cat who just happened to be the only survivor on WindClan's side of both patrols? She didn't like it. Something was off. But what could she do with only a bad feeling in her gut? There was nothing pointing at any type of foul play, and unless Scorchedfang was some sort of sadistic arse who found it infinitely entertaining to send others to their death or kill them himself, she just couldn't see how else Mousepaw had died.

Brow creased with concern, Lightningstorm gave Cowtuft a questioning, worried look before shaking her head. Nothing would come of her questioning these things now. She couldn't trust ThunderClan. Not the leader and deputy, in any case. Those two would gladly lie through their teeth to manipulate and control the entirety of the clans to their benefit if allowed. It was clear they saw themselves as superior despite how pathetically low they kept sinking their rotten clan. Information from those two would be pointless. And yet... she could always get something here, or so she hoped, from Drizzlecloud and Springpaw. Pushing the herbs towards the two healers, she stared at them, the previous laugher and playfulness gone from her sharp, cool features as she spoke to them now.

"Would I be allowed to infer that you two are meant to tell me what these herbs are and what they are for at the very least?" she asked, her tone lacking in emotion, strictly business as she ignored the ThunderClan leader's call for her clan to leave; the bundle was still enclosed, she had no interest in seeing the herbs before she had the time to study them, but the least amount of surprises she had concerning anything she was taking to camp, the better.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @wolfie [Cowtuft] | @Omari [Drizzlecloud] | @rudolph [Springpaw] | @silver. [Tansypaw]
| Please excuse my break in post order. Wanted to make sure Lightning got the herbs before ThunderClan left! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old December 26th, 2023, 09:47 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @TheLostAmongTheStars

"Oh, Adderpaw, I'm sorry," she mewed, not quite sure what she'd said wrong but feeling guilty nonetheless. She stroked her tail along Adderpaw's pelt comfortingly. "Don't let me ruin your first gathering. Just as you're new to being an apprentice, she's still learning to be a leader - maybe once she's settled into her new role she'll be more open to friends."

She poked Adderpaw gently with a paw. "Besides, when you're head Lionheart of RiverClan, I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to get to know her better."

Adderpaw let out a few more tears before she let out a heavy sigh and looked up at Ripplepelt with big sad eyes. "Yeah... I think uh, things are just being tough on me.. I didn't mean to.." To cry. She just felt stressed from all the nonsense that had been going on all around her that she couldn't hold it in anymore. She then rubbed her head into Ripplepelt's a few times to make her face look a little drier. "Looks like it rained a little, weird." She joked a little. She did feel a lot better getting those traitors tears out of her eyes. Good riddance!
Old December 26th, 2023, 11:15 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
Ripplepelt let out a sigh. She wasn't surprised, with all that Adderpaw had dealt with lately, especially the current onslaught of rogues on the territory. It was stressful for everyone, let alone a brand new apprentice. Maybe another outing would cheer her up? She hated seeing the usually cheery cat so miserable.

"Ah that, pesky rain," she mewed, whiskers twitching in amusement. "Say, Adderpaw, have you been to the old SkyClan territory yet?"

As she spoke to Adderpaw, she kept one ear swivelled to listen to the clan leaders speaking on the Seastones, but there didn't seem to be much of note to RiverClan in the other clans' announcements.

------------------

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace
Poppysong seemed to be in their own world, so with one last glance of concern, Softsong turned her attention to Spottedpaw. The naivety and genuine sweetness of the apprentice had her acting a little softer than her usual prickly self.

"No, I'm just grey naturally," she mewed, tail twitching in amusement. "I am getting old though, that part was true. Your pelt is pretty enough as it is, though. You and Poppysong look like a matching pair."

She turned briefly to listen to what the clan leaders were announcing. Her ears lay flat as Spiderthroat and Bumblestar spoke. Why the hell was StarClan telling ThunderClan how to solve WindClan's troubles? They had medicine cats of their own!

Last edited by lesbianism; December 26th, 2023 at 11:16 PM.
Old December 26th, 2023, 11:43 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

r i p p l e p e l t
Ripplepelt let out a sigh. She wasn't surprised, with all that Adderpaw had dealt with lately, especially the current onslaught of rogues on the territory. It was stressful for everyone, let alone a brand new apprentice. Maybe another outing would cheer her up? She hated seeing the usually cheery cat so miserable.

"Ah that, pesky rain," she mewed, whiskers twitching in amusement. "Say, Adderpaw, have you been to the old SkyClan territory yet?"

As she spoke to Adderpaw, she kept one ear swivelled to listen to the clan leaders speaking on the Seastones, but there didn't seem to be much of note to RiverClan in the other clans' announcements.

------------------

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace
Poppysong seemed to be in their own world, so with one last glance of concern, Softsong turned her attention to Spottedpaw. The naivety and genuine sweetness of the apprentice had her acting a little softer than her usual prickly self.

"No, I'm just grey naturally," she mewed, tail twitching in amusement. "I am getting old though, that part was true. Your pelt is pretty enough as it is, though. You and Poppysong look like a matching pair."

She turned briefly to listen to what the clan leaders were announcing. Her ears lay flat as Spiderthroat and Bumblestar spoke. Why the hell was StarClan telling ThunderClan how to solve WindClan's troubles? They had medicine cats of their own!

Adderpaw
Riverclan

Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

A little chuckled escaped from Adderpaw when Ripplepelt joined in the joking as well. Though tear betrayed her she was feeling better so maybe they weren't the worst things in the world it seemed. Then a strange word hit Adderpaw ears making her tilt her head in confusion. "Sky...Clan? You aren't making things up are you?" Adderpaw said in utter confusion, then remembered Ripplepelt's tone did not sound like a joke at all and she was a smart cat. "Is Skyclan a super ancient clan?" She started to sway her tail in interest in the thought of a long gone clan. What could they have been like? Did they live in trees?

⋆★⋆

Spottedpaw
Windclan

Peaceful, Hopeful, Neutral Good

If cats could blush, Spottedpaw would be beaming brightly with embarrassment. Spottedpaw really felt like a ditz sometimes and this was one of those times. "Oh....!" She didn't know how really to respond with her silly mistake. Then she looked up to her mentor to re-remember how her fur looked and smiled brightly. "If I was a little bit bigger you'd have a hard time telling who's who!" Spottedpaw joked, yet she then realized one might think she was being serious. Oh dear what a silly day this was adding up to!