Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old March 7th, 2023, 01:04 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Fox View Post
He dug his claws into the sand beneath him, and with a crooked grin he reared and sent the sand flying in the water...
Though this would normaly amuse her she was still stern

"Kid just come at of the water" she said waiting for him to do so

She was annoyed that she was called a weird she cat after all she's gone through
Old March 7th, 2023, 01:06 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosepaaw View Post
Though this would normaly amuse her she was still stern

"Kid just come at of the water" she said waiting for him to do so

She was annoyed that she was called a weird she cat after all she's gone through
Oak popped his out of the water "no, oak like water, cold but salty!" he meowed starting to paddle the direction he'd originally came from, he liked swimming, even if swimming ment ending up in weird cats territory. Swim! That was something this Rogue Could do and Do well!

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old March 7th, 2023, 01:10 PM
Moon of planet cult

Quote:
Oak popped his out of the water "no, oak like water, cold but salty!" he meowed starting to paddle the direction he'd originally came from, he liked swimming, even if swimming ment ending up in weird cats territory. Swim! That was something this Rogue Could do and Do well!
Seeing that the kittypet wanting to be a rouge was swimming away she sighed in relief

She then sat back down and waited for him to get out of eyeshot
Old March 7th, 2023, 01:12 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Seeing that the kittypet wanting to be a rouge was swimming away she sighed in relief

She then sat back down and waited for him to get out of eyeshot
he turned "if you Talking abouts Humuns, No one owns the oak!" he yelled before going back to his swimming "born wild, always wild!"

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old March 7th, 2023, 01:19 PM
Moon of planet cult

Quote:
he turned "if you Talking abouts Humuns, No one owns the oak!" he yelled before going back to his swimming "born wild, always wild!"
Not understanding what a human is (They are called two legs to clan cats and kittypets call them housefolk btw) she sat there

"Next time you see a clan cat they will kill you" she said before getting up and started patrolling again

Last edited by Ymir; March 7th, 2023 at 01:19 PM.
Old March 7th, 2023, 01:20 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Not understanding what a human is (They are called two legs to clan cats and kittypets call them housefolk btw) she sat there

"Next time you see a clan cat they will kill you" she said before getting up and started patrolling again
"No they Won't!" oak meowed

Old March 7th, 2023, 01:22 PM
Moon of planet cult

Quote:
"No they Won't!" oak meowed
"I will" she said still walking away not looking back
Old March 7th, 2023, 01:27 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
"I will" she said still walking away not looking back
He paddled away without looking back...

(i know what they call them, Oak just has a weirder Vocabulary, since his AFAB parent was a stray that hung out at an oldfolks home)

Old March 29th, 2023, 06:20 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Crowpaw

On the inside, Crowpaw knew he'd get in trouble with his father because he didn't go with the rest of ThunderClan back to camp. But on the outside, the young tom was tearing apart tear by tear and needed to talk to someone that could probably understand him. Someone like Pondwhisker. Someone like his grandpaw. "I... I, uh... I want to tell you what's been going on. Y'know... catch up. Things... haven't been great. In fact, they haven't even been remotely good."

With a shaky breath, he pulled only a whisker away from his grandpaw and wiped his face with a paw before continuing. "Dad and I... don't get along. Neither does my mom and me... I... I don't know what I did to make them dislike me. Heck, if I had to guess it's because I'm the reason my sisters ended up going missing in the first place back when we were kits..." The guilt still made him shudder.

"I... all I wanted to do w-was to see a Clan meeting. A-and so... I-I snuck out of the nursery. B-but my dad was present at the meeting and so were the rest of my Clanmates! I stayed with my dad, so I didn't think I'd get in trouble... b-but I did. M-my mom... she- she, uh... she got mad at me and called me a "scruff". I still don't know what she meant, but she didn't want my littermates to turn out like me. She apologized back then, but with how our relationship is now... I'm not so sure she meant that apology. And dad... he only e-ever saw me a time or two every moon. If that."

"A-and... then my sisters, Quietpaw and Fallowkit... Quietpaw was Quietkit back then... they disappeared. Quietpaw was the first one to disappear, I think. A-and... I've blamed myself for that ever since. Because I showed them that- that it was possible to sneak out of the nursery. And..." he stiffled more tears and continued on with all he wanted to say to his grandpaw. "Then my sister- adopted sister, Lavenderkit- mama, and dad, were all late to my apprentice ceremony. They were so late, I thought they'd never show. I wanted to go search for Quietkit, but I knew I never could because mama would be furious. And dad, too... so I stayed in ThunderClan to get my education. But- I wish I had listened to my gut and gone out to search for her because no one- not even my parents- went out to search for her. No one mentioned her. It's like- everyone forgot she existed... like I was in a single kit litter. And- my first mentor, Bumbleflight... I tried to tell him my frustrations, but he just reprimanded me and... a-and told me I shouldn't worry. That I should leave that up to the warriors. S-so I did... a-and nothing was done, like I said. All I was trying to do was be a good apprentice. A good Clanmate... but it was destroying my perception of my Clanmates that I had... once Bumbleflight disappeared... I guess everything went downhill for me education wise. My next mentor, Littlelion... he never even trained me. And Sootfur- it will take me forever to forgive him for what he did- or lack there of."

"Only about three moons ago did Quietkit return. And after she recovered, she got her apprentice ceremony, right? Well- our parents didn't show up for her ceremony. I was the only one out of the family to have been there for her. She got Sootfur as her mentor. And... I told him to give my sister the best darn education he could... I was just being protective of my baby sister, that's all. I only wanted her to have the best because she deserved it after living as a loner for most of her life. But... Sootfur... he never let my sister know that it was against camp rules to go out alone. At this point, two moons of her apprenticeship had passed. At least I think so... anyway, she disappeared from camp one day. A-and no one seemed to have noticed, except for me, of course. So I went against the camp rules and went out to get Quietpaw because I wasn't going to repeat everyone's mistake. Because I knew the territory by this point, so... I was thinking I could just pop out and pop in. Like nothing happened. But... that was not the case. She was only on the other side of the camp wall. Not far from the camp's entrance."

Crowpaw fought back angry sobs as he continued with the story, now getting to one of the most recent parts of his tragic tale. "It took me a bit, but... I convinced her to come back into the camp. So... when we were getting ready to go back in, a... a f-fox h-had found us. I knew I couldn't just go back into camp without endangering everyone inside. I just couldn't do that, so I had us both run as fast as we could. Away from camp. B-but... while running, I- I got pushed out of the way. At first I didn't know why or what had happened, but once I looked up, I saw..." he gulped and trembled, trying to find the courage to spill out the horrible facts that brought him to his current mental health situation.

"I saw... the fox tearing her to shreds... and heard... her cries of- of pain... of- of anguish. I did the only thing I could think of... a-and launched straight for the fox. I didn't have any knowledge on how to fight. I didn't know any sort of battle tactics. Heck, I didn't even know what I was up against at that time. All I was thinking was... I had to protect my sister. I had to save her life, like she did for me. I got the fox away from her and... and that's how I got my shredded ear and scar... and it's not visible, but I'm partially blind in my eye because of that stupid thing. I managed to get away from it, and once I did... I grabbed my sister and scaled up a tree. As high as I could, as fast as I could without hurting her more than she already was."

Crowpaw didn't know if Pondwhisker had been through any of what he had so far, mainly because he hadn't known his grandpaw for very long, but he hoped the old tom hadn't. "The... fox was still down there. Waiting for us to come back down, and I knew it was dangerous... so I obviously didn't get down. My sister was... covered in blood. More than I had ever seen in my life. I didn't have anything with me to stop the bleeding, so... I used myself. I laid on top of her and licked her. But it was all too much. Deep down, I knew she wouldn't make it. But I had to try. I had to have faith in my sister, just like I always had. But... by the time the fox was gone, she... she was gone too. I comforted her the best I could... but... grandpaw, I watched my sister die. My littermate. The only family it ever felt like I had."

"At that point... I was covered in her blood. And I knew I had to get back to camp, even though I was exhausted. And scared I might get in trouble. Dad was deputy at this point... which frustrated me. I didn't want him to be deputy, especially after he neglected me and my sisters. Sparrowstar told me his ambition is what made him deputy, and I told her it would destroy ThunderClan, because how could he look after a Clan if he couldn't even look after his own kits? His own family? But... her decision was final and I couldn't change her mind no matter how hard I tried. But the moment I stepped into camp carrying my sister's body... I forgot my dad was deputy. It lasted only for a moment, though. He and I were the first to cry over her body... I was too shocked and heartbroken to even push him away, because in my mind... he had no right to mourn over someone he didn't show much care in the world for. And I thought the same about my mom. Except I did push her away. And I told her to stay away from my sister. Cinderpaw- who you saw is the medicine cat apprentice now... she's my friend. My only friend in the Clan... she held me back after I tried to attack my mother. And I attacked Cinderpaw... but only until I recognized that it was her. I was crying the entire time... because that's all I could do. Emotionally, anyway."

He sighed and looked down, not knowing whether to be ashamed that he was so full of emotions or that he had failed to protect his sister. "I.. went to the medicine den and got healed afterward... and then went with a few cats to go see her grave. A moon later, I got my name changed to Crowpaw... because that's my birth name: Crow. Well- except it was Crowkit. But a moon or so later, Sparrowstar got taken by twolegs, as you know... and when that was announced to the Clan, lightning came out of no where and struck the branch of the Thunderwillow where she sat. Only the one. And it was raining... a lot. It was chaotic, cats were running everywhere, shouting (though some were orders), and... I was panicking so much I just plastered myself against the snow and started crying. I don't remember who got me, but I remember being in the- I think... nursery. With the other apprentices and kits. Last time I was in such a tight space, I had Quietpaw with me to calm me down. I don't... do well in small spaces. It's stressful for me." he blinked up at Pondwhisker with watery eyes before continuing.

"And... while I was sitting there... listening to all the chaos go on at the Thunderwillow... I saw my mom. She- she was... more round than usual. I was able to understand that she's expecting. And usually I would be happy for her, but... I wasn't. You see- while I was still trying to comprehend the fact my sister was dead, my father and mother were goofing off, doing who knows what, and my mother ended up getting pregnant. It's like- they want to replace her. And my mom didn't even tell me I would be a brother again. I'm no where near ready, I mean- I'm still mourning the loss of Quietpaw."

Tears started streaming down his face faster than before and he looked down once more. "And that was the same day four of my Clanmates died because that stupid border battle between ShadowClan and my Clan. My father was there, in that battle... so obviously he was injured, but all I saw was a shoulder scratch. I was so close to fainting from the stress overload, I'm surprised I didn't. And... thinking back to the time Sootfur, Sorreldust, and Flameheart went out to get revenge and kill the fox that killed my sister... that day I had realized something, thanks to Sootfur. Something that makes me hate my parents even more than I already do. I didn't even know what love was. I still don't... but they never said they loved me. They never said they loved Quietpaw... So I came to the conclusion... they never loved me. Or Quietpaw. Love... it sounds warm and fuzzy... is it?"
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; March 29th, 2023 at 06:30 PM.
Old March 31st, 2023, 03:33 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

pondwhisker

{ @SpiritedWarrior }

The old tom ambled after his grandson, confusion coursing through his body. Why would Rainpaw want to talk to him, whom he had only met once before? Why didn't his grandson talk to his father? Soon enough, his questions had answers. He felt the fur along his spine raise in fury at his daughter-in-laws words to her own son. And Thrushfur? Oh, that young man was going to get an earful soon enough. Then, Rainpaw started talking about his siblings. Pondwhiskers other grandchildren.

One had gone missing, come back, and only a few moons later died.. in Rainpaws own arms. He felt his eyes well with tears. He'd only get to meet her - Quietpaw - when he finally joined her in StarClan. Listening to Rai- No, Crowpaws words, Pondwhisker could feel his rage bubbling beneath his skin. He was highly disappointed in his son. He didn't say anything for a moment, just wrapped his arms around Crowpaw.

"Love is... hard to explain. It is a hard feeling. But, I love you, Crowpaw. More than anything. And I would give my life to protect you. My father, your great-grandfather, died by my paws. Thats when I met your grandmother, Tulippetal. I had become a loner for a few moons, the shame and guilt of what I had done was too great. My boy, there were many times I regretted not being a part of your fathers life, and right now is one of those times. I told Tulippetal to raise him well, not to teach him the ways my father had been to me. I'm so sorry she didn't follow through with that. I'm so sorry he was so distant. I'll make it right." He didn't dare speak of Shiverpool, his second greatest shame. Abandoning them, leaving them as family. He regretted that, too. He wondered if it was too late to fix their relationship, now that they were so old.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran