Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Redrobin Relations Finder
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 07:31 AM
Finders for ALLLLL my...
by Epiales
Last post by Epiales
Today 07:27 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 07:17 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 07:16 AM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:13 AM

Old March 29th, 2019, 07:36 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Good and Evil (RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Pebblefrost couldn't help but smile at Cloutalon's small 'hmph' as they padded out of the cave. The grey and black tom lifted his head and began to sniff the air for any sign of prey. 'We may have too hunt further down the mountain today,' he thought.
Cloudtalon raised a brow, new found interest blooming inside him. "Whats with the sudden smile?" He asked curiously, surprisingly his voice wasn't filled with annoyance or venom.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 29th, 2019, 07:53 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Cloudtalon raised a brow, new found interest blooming inside him. "Whats with the sudden smile?" He asked curiously, surprisingly his voice wasn't filled with annoyance or venom.
Pebblefrost looked at Cloudtalon, feeling his cheeks heat up. "No reason," he said, a hint of softness in his voice. "We should head further down the mountain." He began to pad away from the cave, his tail high in the air.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old March 29th, 2019, 08:04 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Pebblefrost looked at Cloudtalon, feeling his cheeks heat up. "No reason," he said, a hint of softness in his voice. "We should head further down the mountain." He began to pad away from the cave, his tail high in the air.
The grey tom swiveled an ear, hurrying to catch up to Pebblefrost. "He seems confident..." Cloudtalon said aloud, which on his part was an accident.

He intended to only think it, not say it aloud. So when he realized he had said it aloud, Cloud felt his face heat up.
With a slight huff he looked down.

Old March 29th, 2019, 08:11 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:

The grey tom swiveled an ear, hurrying to catch up to Pebblefrost. "He seems confident..." Cloudtalon said aloud, which on his part was an accident.

He intended to only think it, not say it aloud. So when he realized he had said it aloud, Cloud felt his face heat up.
With a slight huff he looked down.
Pebblefrost's ears perked up when Cloudtalon had spoke and he turned to face the tom, curiosity sparking in his eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it and gave his tribemate an affectionate lick on the forehead before continuing to pad down the mountain.

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old March 29th, 2019, 08:17 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Pebblefrost's ears perked up when Cloudtalon had spoke and he turned to face the tom, curiosity sparking in his eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it and gave his tribemate an affectionate lick on the forehead before continuing to pad down the mountain.
"I-..I didn't..m..mean to say that...." He stammered out, stumbling on his words. Cloudtalon glared at Pebblefrost, his eyes widening as the tom gave him an affectionate lick on the forehead.

Steam could practically be seen coming from the grey tom, licking the fluff on his chest in an attempt to regain his stolen confidence.
'Confusing mousebrain! First he seems all care free, then all soft talked, and now-' Cloudtalon thought, having a miny fight with himself.

Last edited by furrensic; March 29th, 2019 at 08:19 PM.
Old March 29th, 2019, 08:26 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:

"I-..I didn't..m..mean to say that...." He stammered out, stumbling on his words. Cloudtalon glared at Pebblefrost, his eyes widening as the tom gave him an affectionate lick on the forehead.

Steam could practically be seen coming from the grey tom, licking the fluff on his chest in an attempt to regain his stolen confidence.
'Confusing mousebrain! First he seems all care free, then all soft talked, and now-' Cloudtalon thought, having a miny fight with himself.
The tom's ear twitched and he let out a soft purr. It wasn't very normal for him to be so kind to another cat but he felt something for his tribemate, though he was still trying to confirm his feelings for the grey tom. He unsheathed his claws as he padded over wet rock, trying to keep a good grip and slipping slightly. They were near the edge of the mountain side, below a steep drop into a raging river.

Last edited by Silvershadow; March 29th, 2019 at 08:26 PM.
Old March 29th, 2019, 08:31 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
The tom's ear twitched and he let out a soft purr. It wasn't very normal for him to be so kind to another cat but he felt something for his tribemate, though he was still trying to confirm his feelings for the grey tom. He unsheathed his claws as he padded over wet rock, trying to keep a good grip and slipping slightly. They were near the edge of the mountain side, below a steep drop into a raging river.
Cloudtalon followed, looking down at the raging river, discomfort swimming in his eyes.
He hid it from others, the grey toms fear of water. He shuddered slightly, thinking about what would happen if he accidentally slipped and fell in.

He fluffed his fur, the smaller tom gaining some confidence as he padded forward.
'Hah! Just some water! I'm a good swimmer!...probably..!' He thought, a grin on his maw as he furrowed his brows, giving off a light sassy look.

Old March 29th, 2019, 08:34 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:

Cloudtalon followed, looking down at the raging river, discomfort swimming in his eyes.
He hid it from others, the grey toms fear of water. He shuddered slightly, thinking about what would happen if he accidentally slipped and fell in.

He fluffed his fur, the smaller tom gaining some confidence as he padded forward.
'Hah! Just some water! I'm a good swimmer!...probably..!' He thought, a grin on his maw as he furrowed his brows, giving off a light sassy look.
The grey and black tom hopped onto drier rock, turning to wait for Cloudtalon, trying to hide a soft smile at the grey tom's sassyness. He sniffed the air, catching the scent of mice and vole.

Last edited by Silvershadow; March 29th, 2019 at 08:37 PM.
Old March 29th, 2019, 08:43 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
The grey and black tom hopped onto drier rock, turning to wait for Cloudtalon. He sniffed the air, catching the scent of mice and vole.
Cloudtalon closed his eyes, holding a confident expression. He let out a surprised shriek as he stepped on the rock, seeing a bug crawl out, onto his paw.

He quickly flung the insect off, his pupils turning to slits.

Old March 29th, 2019, 09:40 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:

Cloudtalon closed his eyes, holding a confident expression. He let out a surprised shriek as he stepped on the rock, seeing a bug crawl out, onto his paw.

He quickly flung the insect off, his pupils turning to slits.
Pebblefrost's fur lifted along his back at the sound of Cloudtalon's screech and he turned towards the tom. "Is everything ok?" He asked, a hint of fear in his voice.