Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 18th, 2019, 04:47 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Fuzzy

Having made sure Smallbear was right behind him, Asterbounce made his way quickly into the territory, determined to find food and supplies as fast as possible. He was concerned for the well-being of his clan, and being one of the only able-bodied warriors left, Asterbounce was determined to fulfill the tasks that Brightstar had asked of him. "Let's look for supplies first, that way we can have a stock of them before we start hunting, so the fresh-kill stays warm." He glanced back at Smallbear to make sure the other cat had heard him, yellow-green eyes glinting with the slight worry he was feeling.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 18th, 2019, 08:41 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

[ @mochi if there aren't any bodies I think we can make some up like NPCs]

The deputy turned her head and rested her eyes on the young tom, she could practically feel the reluctance radiating off of him. The molly let out a soft yawn as she directed her emerald orbs towards the nursery. She wasn't going to bother telling him to cheer up, she wasn't all that happy about this either. She was wanted to go to sleep, but a cat's gotta do what a cat's gotta do! Since he wasn't shaking in his fur or looked overwhelmed he was the perfect feline to help her.

"Let's go." She sighed, forcing her paws to get moving as her mind slowly reverted to her more slothful state of being. Her wet tail jerked as she stepped inside the den and began looking around. "Anything that's not alive needs to be removed." She tells Rosepaw, nose wrinkling as the usual milky scent in the den was mixed with a faint metallic smell. This den was probably going to need a good cleaning.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 19th, 2019, 05:33 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

"It seems Mousepaw will not be joining the patrol," Flurrylight meowed, his voice taught with fear. He hoped the apprentice was okay, and just recovering from the effects of what had happened. "Flurrylight will just take Berrypaw and Bramblebear hunting."

@hxneysuckle @GrassRipple

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old December 19th, 2019, 08:08 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Aquilex @GrassRipple ]

Bramblebear sighed. "Tell Brightstar after hunt. Mouse boy not appear." She stood and walked back to Flurrylight, her tail lashing. "Lead way." The silver tabby nodded toward the tom and waited for him to move.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 19th, 2019, 10:28 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Flurrylight emerged onto the moor, leading Berrypaw and Bramblebear. "We will stick together. Flurrylight doesn't want to lose another Clanmate while hunting. He wants to make sure he can keep an eye on everyone."

(Posting order: Flurry, Bramble, Berry)

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old December 19th, 2019, 10:46 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Flurrylight emerged onto the moor, leading Berrypaw and Bramblebear. "We will stick together. Flurrylight doesn't want to lose another Clanmate while hunting. He wants to make sure he can keep an eye on everyone."

(Posting order: Flurry, Bramble, Berry)

[ @GrassRipple ]

Bramblebear nodded as she padded lightly across the ground, following close behind Flurrylight. "Clan need prey. Light boy find hunting place." Her ears were perked, gaze darting back and forth to search for prey or dangers around them. She glanced back occasionally to make sure that Berrypaw was following, a blank expression on her face.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; December 19th, 2019 at 10:46 AM.
Old December 19th, 2019, 11:25 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WolfDen~ View Post
@The Cannibal
(Pardon me if I get some of this wrong. )

"I'm so, so sorry you have to see this Simmerpaw." Robinflight said. "This isn't something you should be seeing right now." Robinflight felt bad for Simmerpaw. As an apprentice, Robinflight didn't have to see anything like this, so why did Simmerpaw? "You don't have to touch them Simmerpaw, we just need a count of how many... bodies, there are." Robinflight did a quick recount, and still found 11. He looked back at Simmerpaw's scared face.
The warriors words did little to ease his stomach nor his mind, the apprentice had seen, and smelled enough. The young tom, the very son of Blazingstar himself, wanted nothing more to do here, and he was deathly silent. He found his gaze flickering from his paws to the bodies before eventually he had to stare at them. He had to count them, one by one, so that they could tell Brightstar just how many there were in this den alone. And the warrior was right, there was eleven corpses here. Eleven cats who met their grisly fate in the very den they slept in. Thankfully he didn't recognize any of them. He didn't know many of the warriors here in clan, not yet anyways. He was a mostly new named apprentice.
"You've got the right number," he meowed quietly, his eyes focusing on a molly who's fur was missing in patches, bloodied from the clawmarks of her own clanmate who thought she was some monstrous illusion. It caused his stomach to churn again and he nearly felt as if he were going to be sick. "Can we go now?" He asked, his tone wavering as he fought back the nausea.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 19th, 2019, 01:20 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhouettes View Post
@RedHead

The smaller feline ducked her head as she entered the camp, disappointment clear in her pale green orbs. With winter now here, prey was scarce and hard to come by. She had almost caught a malnourished hare. But the creature escaped, much to Cypressflares delight. Letting out a sigh, the moly strode in a long place as she made her way by the clusters of cats that were located in the heart of the camp. She had never been much for large groups. She found a large group of cats.... annoying, to say the least.

She wasn’t fond of her tiny stature; in fact it was a big insecurity for the molly. But it did make it easier to weave around others to her favorite part of the camp. It was away from all the action, a quiet little haven located next to a semi-large stone- for protection from the wind, of course. Cypressflare used her feathery tail to carefully dust away the bits of frost clinging onto the tiny blades of grass. Finally, it was time to relax. She settled down in the spot, on top of tiny patch of grass. Her head rested on her paws, her tail flicking from side to side and she lay there, a moment of peace for the feline. She let out a sigh, relieved to finally take a break after their unsuccessful hunt that left her in a bitter mood.

Asterbounce had gotten back from the hunting patrol, still hungry but waiting to eat until others had eaten first. He would rather himself go hungry than some poor young apprentices. And even some of the young warriors. As he padded through the camp, looking about it with sadness within his gaze, his mind drifted to the thought of looking for Cottonspirit. He knew his mate was okay of course, if he didn't know that for sure he would be running rampant right now. He probably needs a little time alone right now... that was a scary ordeal. So, instead Asterbounce decided that now was the time to talk to other cats, see how they were doing. There were probably many that needed someone to simply talk to after what happened, and Asterbounce was in the state to do just that. With that, he padded to the first cat he saw, which happened to be Cypressflare. Coming to a stop, standing in front of her, he looked down with a small smile on his face, trying to asses how she was currently feeling first. "How are you doing Cypressflare?"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 19th, 2019, 01:27 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

"Oh," looking eye wide at Hogpaw then the warrior, he slowly nodded his head with a 'mhm' in agreement.
"It's just I saw Hogpaw crying. I wasn't around much like the friend I should have and now I'm helping to get the dirt back on him, wanna help?" the apprentice said it fast in all one breath. "Also I kept seeing Hogpaw when it wasn't Hogpaw and that was happening to him too! Isn't that weird? I think I cuddled a tree for a while, my neck and cheek is kinda sore." Quickly, Cowpaw went back to his old talkative self and approached the warrior with kind green eyes. Only in a split second an emotion flashed through them, he blinked, craning his neck back at the splotched tom. "Is he your mentor? Jeez, where have I really been!"
@hxneysuckle @BILL.
Old December 19th, 2019, 06:00 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Asterbounce had gotten back from the hunting patrol, still hungry but waiting to eat until others had eaten first. He would rather himself go hungry than some poor young apprentices. And even some of the young warriors. As he padded through the camp, looking about it with sadness within his gaze, his mind drifted to the thought of looking for Cottonspirit. He knew his mate was okay of course, if he didn't know that for sure he would be running rampant right now. He probably needs a little time alone right now... that was a scary ordeal. So, instead Asterbounce decided that now was the time to talk to other cats, see how they were doing. There were probably many that needed someone to simply talk to after what happened, and Asterbounce was in the state to do just that. With that, he padded to the first cat he saw, which happened to be Cypressflare. Coming to a stop, standing in front of her, he looked down with a small smile on his face, trying to asses how she was currently feeling first. "How are you doing Cypressflare?"
The molly had just finished cleaning her paws of the horrid red liquid when the tom approached. It took her a brief moment, but she recognized the cat as Asterbounce. She knew very little of the feline, pretty much just his name. Cypressflares tail flicked from side to side, not sure what to make of this encounter. ”I’m just fine.” She mewed simply, pale green optics glued on the fluffy cat. She wouldn’t describe herself as socially awkward, since she could never think of herself in such a way. She was just... not the best with meeting others. In all seriousness, there were so many different possibilities that could happen. Cypressflare just wanted to make sure she went with the best one. She didn’t like conflict. Unless it was “justified”, in her mind, of course. But such things were quite... draining. And if there was anything the petite feline hated, it was the feeling of utter exhaustion- both mentally and physically. Realizing that a few minutes had passed, she replied once again to the tom. “How are you?” It was a 50/50 chance if Cypressflare was going to exchange such pleasantries. However, she decided it best, at least for right now, to try to be as pleasant as she could be.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Closed Thread