Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 7th, 2018, 09:52 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
Pale grey and white coat tousled and uneven, Harrierclaw ambled into the clearing with the neck of a buck hare clutched between his teeth. Its long, powerful legs that had given him such a runaround dragged against the grass, and the tomcat had to make an effort not to trip over it as he made his way towards the freshkill pile. He took his time picking out a spot for the hare, glancing up briefly to look around between half-burying the prey in dirt and grass.
Off to one side, he could make out the lean, pointed pelt of his brother, and to the opposite side of camp he spotted his mother and her new kits. A gruff purr rumbled in Harrierclaw's throat as he looked at Chestnutkit's happy face; to be young again!

With a sway and flick of his white tail in greeting, the tom took off towards them, only to stop every few steps to try and groom down his disheveled chest fur. That hare had really done a number on him, even his paws were stained green from running through the grass. Once he finally got close enough, the warrior leaned down to greet Chestnutkit with a tickle from his whiskers.
"Hello Gorsebird, Chestnutkit, you're being good for Mom, right?" He chuffed in his throaty voice.
@Panda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Chestnutkit frowned as his mother scooted the remaining mouse away from him. "I'll stop! Please? I want more mouse!" He pouted as he laid down and looked at the ground solemnly. "Please mommy!" His ears laid back on his head, and his tail curled around his small body. He refused to meet his mother's eyes as he continued. "You won't tell me where she is either?!" At this point, he had returned his mother's deadpan gaze, with his own fierce one. "Sweet-" He was about to call out Sweetwhiskers name, when someone brushed against his whiskers. His fur fluffed up in surprise, but it laid flat to him again as soon as he realized it was his older brother, Harrierclaw. "Well..." His fur along his spine began to prickle back up in awkwardness. "No, but I just wanted more mouse, and to see Sweetwhisker, but mommy said no." His orbs turned pleadingly to his brother as he leaned against his front legs.
Gorsebird shook her head frowning before lightly nipping Chestnutkit's ear again. "No, Chessie when you act this way you don't get tasty mice or to meet Sweetwhisker." Her voice was stern as she continued her deadpan stare. "Don't you 'please Mommy' me!" Gorsebird then scolded her fur bristling slightly as she started to get agitated. "And no! For the last time when you're naughty, you don't get what you want!" By now she had reached her boiling point starting to bare her teeth, as all the 'mommyish' softness she had previously melted away. She had been getting ready to lecture the kitten again before an all too familiar scent entered her nose and a rather slovenly grey and white coat entered her line of vision.

Deciding to make a move, she beamed licking Harrierclaw's cheek affectionately."Well, well, well, long time no see my little Eyass~ What have you been up to? Meeting with a silly she-cat or two, breaking hearts...breaking my heart because you haven't visited me or your new brothers and sister?" Gorsebird inquired, her tone certainly carrying a level of bitterness to it. "You know, Stormglare died...I could have really used you or Sweetwhisker to make my l-l-life a little e-easier!" She sniffled turning on the waterworks in attempt to pull a gulit trip.

Last edited by Tavvi; June 7th, 2018 at 09:54 PM.
Old June 7th, 2018, 10:35 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Whether it was a surprise or not, Fawnfern found herself wandering the visible plains of Windclan. It wasn’t her cup of tea to be seen so...openly to the naked eye, but she wanted more than to just stay occupied in the nursery. Bluntly, she was bored with what it offered. Virtually, without kittens of her own, she was free to roam around. At this point, her milk had dried up once more, her days of lactating faint, now that her three troublemakers were becoming apprentices and all. Fawnfern padded aimlessly about, her mind as blank as the destination she was heading to. Her paw kicked at a lone, ripped flower. It’s petals in mint condition until she crushed it under her paw on accident. She stretched her limber spine for a moment until she decided to lightly bounce towards the flower. Once she got close to it, she kicked at it again, following after it once more. Just because she was older doesn’t mean she wasn’t allowed to play. Admittedly, she forgot how to play for a long time, so this was fun.

@Cosmo
Old June 7th, 2018, 10:49 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Chestnutkit frowned as his mother scooted the remaining mouse away from him. "I'll stop! Please? I want more mouse!" He pouted as he laid down and looked at the ground solemnly. "Please mommy!" His ears laid back on his head, and his tail curled around his small body. He refused to meet his mother's eyes as he continued. "You won't tell me where she is either?!" At this point, he had returned his mother's deadpan gaze, with his own fierce one. "Sweet-" He was about to call out Sweetwhiskers name, when someone brushed against his whiskers. His fur fluffed up in surprise, but it laid flat to him again as soon as he realized it was his older brother, Harrierclaw. "Well..." His fur along his spine began to prickle back up in awkwardness. "No, but I just wanted more mouse, and to see Sweetwhisker, but mommy said no." His orbs turned pleadingly to his brother as he leaned against his front legs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
Gorsebird shook her head frowning before lightly nipping Chestnutkit's ear again. "No, Chessie when you act this way you don't get tasty mice or to meet Sweetwhisker." Her voice was stern as she continued her deadpan stare. "Don't you 'please Mommy' me!" Gorsebird then scolded her fur bristling slightly as she started to get agitated. "And no! For the last time when you're naughty, you don't get what you want!" By now she had reached her boiling point starting to bare her teeth, as all the 'mommyish' softness she had previously melted away. She had been getting ready to lecture the kitten again before an all too familiar scent entered her nose and a rather slovenly grey and white coat entered her line of vision.

Deciding to make a move, she beamed licking Harrierclaw's cheek affectionately."Well, well, well, long time no see my little Eyass~ What have you been up to? Meeting with a silly she-cat or two, breaking hearts...breaking my heart because you haven't visited me or your new brothers and sister?" Gorsebird inquired, her tone certainly carrying a level of bitterness to it. "You know, Stormglare died...I could have really used you or Sweetwhisker to make my l-l-life a little e-easier!" She sniffled turning on the waterworks in attempt to pull a gulit trip.
Chestnutkit's sappy look hooked the tom's heart, and he stifled a small chuckle as the brown tabby leaned against his toes. The little round face, the black-edged pink nose, bright round eyes... As much as Gorsebird chided him about starting a family, Harrierclaw was a sucker for kittens.
"Don't worry, I'm sure Ni.. Sw.. I'm sure they'll come over to see you too, Chestnut." He gave a nod and was about to look for the rest of the kit's mouse when his mother's tangy tone rustled his ear fur. Her first question had the warrior frozen on the spot and the second ensured that the tom wouldn't be able to meet her sharp gaze. What had he been doing? Newleaf seemed like a blur really, the same thing day in, day out... Stuck in a rut with no sense of time for who knows how long. But that wasn't something the tom could excuse himself for; he clamped his teeth down on his tongue and felt the base of his tail prickle. He was always one to fall into the torbie's paws, but that wasn't all.

At the mention of Stormglare, Harrierclaw did break away, his hazel eyes making their way to his Mothers'. The shock on his face was probably more emotion than he'd expressed in the last season. Was he really gone? He hadn't took the time to really get to know his stepfather, and now he was gone? The warrior's tail slumped into the grass with little sound. What could he say now? It would surely be too late for anything meaningful, but the bomb had been dropped and Harrierclaw was left wide-eyed like a fish.
"Mother, I..." He licked his nose in an attempt to stay composed, "I'm sorry you had to go through that without us."

Last edited by Midgefur; June 7th, 2018 at 10:49 PM.
Old June 8th, 2018, 02:21 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Shadepaw watched cautiously as Silentpaw tilted her head quizzically. She bite her lip so hard she tasted the tang of blood, then blurted: “Do you have telepathy?” She meowed loudly, then slammed her mouth shut with a goofy smile, but also almost regretful she had asked such a stupid question. “I mean... well, I was just wondering.” She meowed, airily flicking her tail at the roof of the den. She gave Silentpaw a sideways glance, just to see if she would respond with a yes or a no.
[Thanks for your patients, I'm so late.]

Silentpaw blinked. Telepathy? What was that even. The pale gray and white apprentice smiled at her best friend when she gave a goofy smile. That goofiness was always with Sadepaw It seemed making others laugh. But this molly couldn't laugh, only smile. It really sucked being mute you can't ask questions or well, talk at all. At times it was annoying like it was at the moment. She couldn't explain to Shadepaw that she didn't understand what she ment by the word telepathy. Honestly she'd never even heard of it. Seeing her best friends side ways glance Silentpaw shook her head no showing plan as day that she didn't. At least that she knew of. There was a chance she could have it if she didn't know what it was, right? Not exactly sure what to do so the young molly began licking her paw and drawing it over her pale gray ear. Flecks of heather petals touched her mouth as she did, she must have forgotten to wash after the gathering then dawn patrol. She was superior tired, being up so late was hard.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 8th, 2018, 08:06 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
[Thanks for your patients, I'm so late.]

Silentpaw blinked. Telepathy? What was that even. The pale gray and white apprentice smiled at her best friend when she gave a goofy smile. That goofiness was always with Sadepaw It seemed making others laugh. But this molly couldn't laugh, only smile. It really sucked being mute you can't ask questions or well, talk at all. At times it was annoying like it was at the moment. She couldn't explain to Shadepaw that she didn't understand what she ment by the word telepathy. Honestly she'd never even heard of it. Seeing her best friends side ways glance Silentpaw shook her head no showing plan as day that she didn't. At least that she knew of. There was a chance she could have it if she didn't know what it was, right? Not exactly sure what to do so the young molly began licking her paw and drawing it over her pale gray ear. Flecks of heather petals touched her mouth as she did, she must have forgotten to wash after the gathering then dawn patrol. She was superior tired, being up so late was hard.
“Oh.” Shadepaw meowed, a hint of disappointment in her tone. But then she perked back up, kneading the lichen nest she was lounging on. “Maybe we can see if you can develop it!” She said, before noticing Silentpaw’s confused gaze. “Um, telepathy is when someone can communicate through their brain.” She explained, her tail twitching. She licked her chest fur, the white dash there sticking up as she groomed it clean. She then moved to her shoulder. “If you can use it, we could talk together!” She purred excitedly, the prospect of being able to talk with Silentpaw intriguing her. She knew it was a silly goal, but if Starclan cats could communicate through prophecies and other mumbo jumbo, why couldn’t they use telepathy? It seemed just as unreal as prophecies, so maybe it could happen. Stretching her spine airily, she widened her large eyes to Silentpaw. “I bet we could figure it out. I wonder how it works. I bet if you begin by trying to think towards me, if I can guess what you’re thinking it might work!” She meowed in a rush, her voice coming out slurred together and brisk.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old June 8th, 2018, 10:25 AM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post

Tinykit pressed his body into his mothers fur, falling back asleep besidr Gorsebird. Hr curled up with his tail ovet her nose. Tinykit let out a yawn.
(Writers block) @Tavvi;
"Tinykit!" Gorsebird's voice was sharp as she picked up the kitten and placed him into her paws beginning to groom her little son trying corse him awake, "Get up you silly furball, it's hardly sunhigh!"
Old June 8th, 2018, 10:28 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
"Tinykit!" Gorsebird's voice was sharp as she picked up the kitten and placed him into her paws beginning to groom her little son trying corse him awake, "Get up you silly furball, it's hardly sunhigh!"
Tinykit awoke, starring up at his mother with a loud purr as she licked his head. He stood up on wobbly paws, his eyes flashing open to look at Gorsebird. He stayed still, allowing his mother to groom him. "It is? I thought it was late. I guess I was wrong mama!" purred Tinykit in excitement.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 8th, 2018, 10:37 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post

Tinykit awoke, starring up at his mother with a loud purr as she licked his head. He stood up on wobbly paws, his eyes flashing open to look at Gorsebird. He stayed still, allowing his mother to groom him. "It is? I thought it was late. I guess I was wrong mama!" purred Tinykit in excitement.
Gorsebird let out a throaty purr, giving his fur short calm licks as she continued her cleaning regimented, "No, the day is still young as a chick. Now, then are you hungry or thirsty or anything else, love?" Her voice was slow and breezy showing somewhat of a novelty from her normal self.
Old June 8th, 2018, 11:09 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Gorsebird let out a throaty purr, giving his fur short calm licks as she continued her cleaning regimented, "No, the day is still young as a chick. Now, then are you hungry or thirsty or anything else, love?" Her voice was slow and breezy showing somewhat of a novelty from her normal self.
Tinykit looked up at his mother with a shake of his head. "No thanks momma." replied the kitten. He hadn't been too hungry or thirsty. Tinykit was just in a playfull mood. "Can we go outside?" he asked. He felt his heart beat fast.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 8th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Whether it was a surprise or not, Fawnfern found herself wandering the visible plains of Windclan. It wasn’t her cup of tea to be seen so...openly to the naked eye, but she wanted more than to just stay occupied in the nursery. Bluntly, she was bored with what it offered. Virtually, without kittens of her own, she was free to roam around. At this point, her milk had dried up once more, her days of lactating faint, now that her three troublemakers were becoming apprentices and all. Fawnfern padded aimlessly about, her mind as blank as the destination she was heading to. Her paw kicked at a lone, ripped flower. It’s petals in mint condition until she crushed it under her paw on accident. She stretched her limber spine for a moment until she decided to lightly bounce towards the flower. Once she got close to it, she kicked at it again, following after it once more. Just because she was older doesn’t mean she wasn’t allowed to play. Admittedly, she forgot how to play for a long time, so this was fun.

@Cosmo

Weaselshade would not describe himself as wandering. No he knew what he was doing, he was looking for prey. At least he thought he was. He was walking around the territory crouched rather low to the ground but he had no idea what he was hunting for. He could smell prey but it certainly wasn't anywhere near him. After wandering a little farther Weaselshade picked up a trace of mouse scent. He walked towards it and as soon as it was in his sight he pounced. Weaselshade bit down on the mouses neck. Maybe I should head back to camp... He turned and began to head towards camp.
His kits were about to apprenticed, and Weaselshade was beginning to feel useless. He knew that every warrior was important to the clan but he didn't really feel like he had the right to visit his kits in the nursery so near their apprenticeship. But that didn't change the fact that he really wanted to visit them... and Fawnfern.
Weaselshade was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he didn't see Fawnfern, and ran right into her. He jumped back in surprise and dropped the mouse he was carrying. Without looking at the cat he bumped into, he bent down to grab the mouse. "I'm sorry!" He said immediately, "I didn't see you there." When Weaselshade saw who it was he dropped his gaze. Fawnfern? After a few seconds he looked back at her. "Fawnfern, I didn't, uhm, expect to see you there."