Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bewitched,,?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:47 PM
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 18th, 2018, 09:15 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The warrior apprentice watched, interested, as they seemed to deliberate something for a moment.
The medicine cat was so engulfed in what they were thinking about, Flashpaw almost drifted off into her thoughts for a little, when Daydream suddenly spoke.

A different way of training. Into the realm of medicine.

Excitement- the first in a long, long time- practically filled the she-cat to the brim. This was obviously an offer that she couldn't turn down- it wasn't something that just any apprentice had the opportunity to get. And to be in this cozy den, with the only person left in the Clans she could relate to?
It sounded like a pretty good bargain to her. A win-win, or whatever cats called it. This could help them both, too. Could help them socialize a bit more, even- maybe take the edge off of the loneliness that still haunted the she-cat, and most likely the medicine cat, too. Flashpaw grinned- she liked the idea of being called medicine cat apprentice, and was ready to change her life for the better, no matter how different it might be. "I will,"
she whispered, not quite sure if it was the right thing to say. "I'd love to,
Daydream. Th-thank you so much!"
The feline practically headbutted their shoulder in a nuzzle, a rookie attempt to show affection. Obviously,
she never really had the opportunity to show affection to anyone. But it felt nice. Nicer than she'd ever believed it could to someone she'd so recently met and connected with.
the enbys eyes widen at the sudden affection to their shoulder. they hadnt been given affection without them starting it in so long. "Its no problem really, I suggest you have to go talk to your warrior mentor?" they chuckled, drawing their tongue along the younger mollys forehead again, just as geckoleaf had done to them once. this could be good for them both, honestly. thsi den had seemed so empty, and so lonely now a days. every day went by like the last, nothing excitable anymore, but with an apprentice, perhaps something would change. and, it was actually a cat daydream got along with and could relate to, which felt nice. they felt less alone. though they held their embrace a bit long, it had been overdue since daydream had gotten affection before they let go. "The pleasures all mine, congratulations."
Old March 18th, 2018, 09:20 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Suddenly, a flash of familiar white fur emerged from the medicine den, and Nightpaw leapt to her feet. "Snowpaw!" she yelled in excitement, bounding over and just about ready to tackle her friend in excitement, but she noticed the bandages just in time and came to a hault, instead rubbing her head against Snowpaw's shoulder and reveling in the warmth. "How are you feeling?" she asked, glancing down at the other apprentice's wrapped legs. "Are you still in pain?"
Hearing her name being called, she immediately perked up, ears going erect and head lifted sharply. A blur of black fur sped over to her location but stopped hesitantly. She followed her friend’s eyes and saw what she was looking at. Her bandages. Yeah, they weren’t pretty, but they did the job, at least. It was a welcome remedy- better than those nasty, sour herbs that she was being given every morning. She grinned as Nightpaw nuzlzled her shoulder, relishing the comfort it provided her. At the question, she giggled a little bit. “Obviously, I’m feeling fine! But there is a little bit of pain. Not enough to keep from standing,” she purred, licking the top of her head lightly.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 18th, 2018, 09:24 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Hearing her name being called, she immediately perked up, ears going erect and head lifted sharply. A blur of black fur sped over to her location but stopped hesitantly. She followed her friend’s eyes and saw what she was looking at. Her bandages. Yeah, they weren’t pretty, but they did the job, at least. It was a welcome remedy- better than those nasty, sour herbs that she was being given every morning. She grinned as Nightpaw nuzlzled her shoulder, relishing the comfort it provided her. At the question, she giggled a little bit. “Obviously, I’m feeling fine! But there is a little bit of pain. Not enough to keep from standing,” she purred, licking the top of her head lightly.
Nightpaw nuzzled her friend harder, squeezing her eyes shut as she wrapped her tail over her friend. "I was so worried..." she said softly, a tremor in her voice. "It was all my fault you got hurt. You were just trying to help me and...Oh Snowpaw, I was so afraid you weren't going to make it." When the black shecat finally let go and pulled away, there were tears welling in her eyes. She sniffled, trying to hold them back.

Old March 18th, 2018, 09:33 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Nightpaw nuzzled her friend harder, squeezing her eyes shut as she wrapped her tail over her friend. "I was so worried..." she said softly, a tremor in her voice. "It was all my fault you got hurt. You were just trying to help me and...Oh Snowpaw, I was so afraid you weren't going to make it." When the black shecat finally let go and pulled away, there were tears welling in her eyes. She sniffled, trying to hold them back.
Snowpaw welcomed the nudge of affection, emotion in her green eyes. Then she realized something. While the white apprentice may have been hurt physically, her injury had hurt Nightpaw mentally possibly even worse. Guilt was no good for anyone. When the black apprentice finally pulled away, she was on the verge of crying. And when she sniffled, Snowpaw lost it. She snapped out of her shock at hearing Nightpaw’s words and glared sternly at her friend. “No. Nuh-uh. This-“ she gestured to her bandages- “is not your fault. You can’t help the fact that you have nightmares, or the fact that I’m so reckless.” Her gaze softened. “StarClan, I probably made your nightmares worse. I’m so sorry, Nightpaw.”
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 18th, 2018, 09:40 PM
Sigh...

@king kaleb!

Nightpaw had been by Snowpaw's side the whole time as Daydream had treated her. She hadn't moved as Snowpaw had finally begun to drift off to sleep. The spot against the wall of the medicine den was now the sum of her whole world. Her body wouldn't have remembered how to move if she's tried. Watching with glazed eyes as her friend's chest steadily rose and fell, tears began to well. Blinking them away, she looked at Daydream. "I can't do anything right..." she said in a low voice. "Snowpaw is only hurt because of me... because she was trying to help me. I told her about...about the dog." A shudder ripped through Nightpaw's body. Even the word brought back images of teeth cutting through her pelt. She put a paw over her head as if to block the image out, but it did no good. "She was trying to teach me to climb trees so that I wouldn't have to be afraid. And she had to save me when the dusk syndicate cats attacked at the gathering...I...I can't do anything!" Nightpaw slammed her paw against the den floor, trembling down to the tip of her tail. "Who does Goldenstar think he's fooling making me a warrior? All I ever do is mess things up and put other cats in danger trying to help me."

Last edited by Charmer; March 18th, 2018 at 09:46 PM.
Old March 18th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Snowpaw welcomed the nudge of affection, emotion in her green eyes. Then she realized something. While the white apprentice may have been hurt physically, her injury had hurt Nightpaw mentally possibly even worse. Guilt was no good for anyone. When the black apprentice finally pulled away, she was on the verge of crying. And when she sniffled, Snowpaw lost it. She snapped out of her shock at hearing Nightpaw’s words and glared sternly at her friend. “No. Nuh-uh. This-“ she gestured to her bandages- “is not your fault. You can’t help the fact that you have nightmares, or the fact that I’m so reckless.” Her gaze softened. “StarClan, I probably made your nightmares worse. I’m so sorry, Nightpaw.”
Unable to speak without fear of the words coming out as choked sobs, Nightpaw shook her head then tucked it under Snowpaw's chin as she took a breath. "I'm just glad you're ok. Did Daydream say how long before you were better?" she asked, wanting more than anything for the day when she could put this all behind them to get here. Nightpaw had seen nothing but disaster after disaster lately and she wanted to get to a place where good news was possible. A place where she and Snowpaw could get their warrior names together. She had already asked Goldenstar if her ceremony could be delayed for that very reason. Not that she would tell Snowpaw that.

Old March 18th, 2018, 10:08 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
the enbys eyes widen at the sudden affection to their shoulder. they hadnt been given affection without them starting it in so long. "Its no problem really, I suggest you have to go talk to your warrior mentor?" they chuckled, drawing their tongue along the younger mollys forehead again, just as geckoleaf had done to them once. this could be good for them both, honestly. thsi den had seemed so empty, and so lonely now a days. every day went by like the last, nothing excitable anymore, but with an apprentice, perhaps something would change. and, it was actually a cat daydream got along with and could relate to, which felt nice. they felt less alone. though they held their embrace a bit long, it had been overdue since daydream had gotten affection before they let go. "The pleasures all mine, congratulations."
Feeling the medicine cat stiffen slightly at her touch, she winced inwardly, hoping she hadn’t completely jeopardized her chances. But then, Daydream groomed her forehead once more, and it soothes her strongly, washing away her fears. She laughed, rasping and hesitantly, a little frightened of telling Servalwing about her change in training. Flashpaw knew it was for the best though. She just couldn’t train as a warrior anymore. With how physically and mentally demanding it was, as she was up from dawn till dusk, it practically obliterated every ounce of strength in her body. Not to mention she’d be retiring earlier than ninety-nine percent of warriors because of her asthma and her warrior name would probably be delayed anyways. This way, she’d be healthier altogether- no fighting or hunting. Sure, it wouldn’t exactly be relaxing- she’d still be needed and have a demanding role in the Clan- but at least she could feel useful for once. “Thank you,” Flashpaw purred, excited to start her duties and leave warrior training behind once and for all.
Old March 18th, 2018, 11:05 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

Onyxheart noticed Pearldance approaching him and he opened his mouth to greet her, but instead of actual words a strangled oof! slipped past his lips. He fell back on his haunches as the she-cat made contact with him, his forearms outstretched. Mainly in a panic rather than tactic, Onyxheart wrapped his forearms around Pearldance's torso, pulling her tightly to him as he tumbled to the ground, cushioning her fall. He grunted as he hit the earth, breathy laughter escaping him. He always found happiness with Pearldance, and he was determined that once day he'd be confident enough to tell her. Maybe even today would be that day, so long as his boldness lasted.
Pearldance let a gasp escape her mouth as she was pulled to the ground with her friend. She found herself laying on top of him, her head resting on his chest for a moment before she bashfully pulled away from him. A purr left her throat as she shook her pelt out and sat down, facing him. Her bashfulness was gone now as she sat intently watching him. However, she couldn't help the shifting of her two front paws on the ground. Pearldance awaited his response now, unsure of what she was going to do now. It was always a little difficult for her to start the conversation... for obvious reasons.
Old March 19th, 2018, 09:19 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"Firs we're going to learn the front paw blow and strike. For the front paw blow we keep out claws sheathed even in battle. This blow relies on force more then our claws. You will bring your paw down hard on your opponents head." Foxflame explained. She then asked her apprentice "ready to try it?"
"Oh, yea! But.. Do I hit you hard?" The black apprentice didn't want to hurt his mentor. Not that he would do much, anyway since he was only six moons old.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 19th, 2018, 02:15 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Feeling the medicine cat stiffen slightly at her touch, she winced inwardly, hoping she hadn’t completely jeopardized her chances. But then, Daydream groomed her forehead once more, and it soothes her strongly, washing away her fears. She laughed, rasping and hesitantly, a little frightened of telling Servalwing about her change in training. Flashpaw knew it was for the best though. She just couldn’t train as a warrior anymore. With how physically and mentally demanding it was, as she was up from dawn till dusk, it practically obliterated every ounce of strength in her body. Not to mention she’d be retiring earlier than ninety-nine percent of warriors because of her asthma and her warrior name would probably be delayed anyways. This way, she’d be healthier altogether- no fighting or hunting. Sure, it wouldn’t exactly be relaxing- she’d still be needed and have a demanding role in the Clan- but at least she could feel useful for once. “Thank you,” Flashpaw purred, excited to start her duties and leave warrior training behind once and for all.
"Theres no need to thank me, i need the help around here honestly." they mewed softly. flashpaw would get the best of both worlds, daydream both having warrior training and medicine cat training. with all the wars and violence coming along, they didnt want the molly to be defenseless. it was because of that that cricketpaw had died. what would her name have been? Cricketwing? Cricketheart? those names is what suited her most, in daydreams mind. but they did need the help honestly, caring for everything on their own, piling up with all the emotional loss all on their own was taking a mental toll, and perhaps they would have a little more wiggle room regarding their free time. "Your training will start once Goldenstar announces you my apprentice, in the mean time talk to your mentor and such, while ill be preparing your nest here and your ceremony."
Quote:
@king kaleb!

Nightpaw had been by Snowpaw's side the whole time as Daydream had treated her. She hadn't moved as Snowpaw had finally begun to drift off to sleep. The spot against the wall of the medicine den was now the sum of her whole world. Her body wouldn't have remembered how to move if she's tried. Watching with glazed eyes as her friend's chest steadily rose and fell, tears began to well. Blinking them away, she looked at Daydream. "I can't do anything right..." she said in a low voice. "Snowpaw is only hurt because of me... because she was trying to help me. I told her about...about the dog." A shudder ripped through Nightpaw's body. Even the word brought back images of teeth cutting through her pelt. She put a paw over her head as if to block the image out, but it did no good. "She was trying to teach me to climb trees so that I wouldn't have to be afraid. And she had to save me when the dusk syndicate cats attacked at the gathering...I...I can't do anything!" Nightpaw slammed her paw against the den floor, trembling down to the tip of her tail. "Who does Goldenstar think he's fooling making me a warrior? All I ever do is mess things up and put other cats in danger trying to help me."
Daydreams gaze was along the same trail nightpaws was on, the shallow breathing of snowpaws side. they sighed at her words, pressing against her side. It hurt them to see her this way, someone so happy, so full of joy to feel so broken and sad. They rested their face against her cheek,"What happened out there was not your fault, nightpaw." they mewed gently. "Everycat has its struggled. Do you know how many cats had to pass away until i got my herb formulas right? how many mistakes I made to achieve my skill set?" they spoke, trying to comfort her in any way they could. They wanted her to know that she could, and would be a warrior one day, that she would be among the countless warriors and be no different despite her background,"When I found you in that territory and watched you heal, i saw a fire in you, the fire to be a warrior." they didnt know what else there was to say. but they knew that nightpaw was meant to be a warrior, they just knew it. and they knew that she belonged in shadowclan and no where else, they didnt want to be a heal-able accident to be the reason she ran back home.
Closed Thread