Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 07:36 AM
Paws in love finder
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:33 AM
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by paris
Today 07:26 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 07:00 AM

Old October 22nd, 2023, 06:34 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Leopardsong couldn't help but laugh as Aspenkit seemed pretty hung up, on the whole, having kits of her own things. A large, muscular, dapple-gray tom popped into her head for a second, but she shook him out of there pretty quickly. "I don't know, kits are gifts from StarClan so I'll have to wait for them to give me some, but when they do I'll be sure to let you know. I know you'll make a great big brother." Leopardsong purred, although was glad when he changed topics.

"You will? Aren't you just the sweetest! I look forward to hearing all about your adventures as an apprentice." Leopardsong told him, grinning as he weaseled his way into getting both his story and a game. "Okay, okay, you win we'll do both." Not minding indulging Aspenkit this once. "So story.... have you ever heard of the apprentice who cried fox?"

Leopardsong was startled out of her nap at the cry of her name. The white bengal quickly sat up in her nest, yawning while using her front paws to rub the sleep from her eyes while a young ball of fur pressed against her purring and nuzzling her.

"Oh! You're an apprentice now. That's wonderful." Leopardsong purred loudly, ducking her head to give Whisperingpaw's head a few licks. "I'm sorry I missed your ceremony I wasn't aware that you'd be getting one so soon." She told him with an apologetic lick to his ear. She was a little sleeper than usual with the colder weather rolling in, not that it wasn't uncommon for her to sleep through meetings. She usually heard what was going on one way or another. Shiningskies and Leafpelt...

She pushed their deaths from her mind to give Whisperingpaw her full attention. "You said your mentor is Berryfrost? She's a bit shy, but sweet from what I can recall do you like her?"

Mintkit seemed to have been doing nothing but crying since they met. Leopardsong peered down sympathetically at glow before lying down beside Mintkit. She pressed as close to the kitten as she could without hurting glow, and would occasion lower her head to lap at the kit's tearstain cheeks as Mintkit drifted off to sleep. She'd have to make sure Mintkit ate something once glow woke up. The white bangle turned her attention to Rueripple as the queen neared. The forever queen offered her a mild smile in a silent greeting.
@Rustleaf

Leopardsong tilts her head as she notices the lone kit sitting in a nest. Leopardsong found it strange how often she could find kits on their own, it's like kits these days just didn't know how to make friends. The she-cat padded towards Ravenkit, but kept about two paw steps from her nest while trying to deduce if she was sleeping or not.

Aspenkit
He/Him/His

Aspenkit nodded, "I'll be the best big brother!" He then laid curled against Leopardsong, listening to her as she started a story. "The apprentice who cried fox. . ." He meowed, thinking. "No, I don't remember hearing that."

Last edited by Theodore_510; October 22nd, 2023 at 06:35 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 10:23 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

A raven rules the night but sleeps in the day
---------------------------------------------
Ravenkit Sighed as she stayed curled, The charcoaled molly twitched her ears towards the other kits who were talking with leopardsong. The shy molly perked her ears as she couldn't help but notice Leopardsong stopped talking, her charcoaled fur bristled as she felt the vibration of someone nearing her. she stiffened as the vibration stopped, she uncurled and quickly went into a defensive scrunch, her body scrunching up and her fur puffing out to make her look what seems to be big, her blind eyes raising to where the vibration came from, staring directly at leopardsong.

Ravenkit almost let out a hiss but decided not to get herself into any trouble*who is this cat? what do they want?* she thought as she lifted her tail"u-uh w-who a-are y-you?" the shy kit asked,*Is this cat nice? is it mean? what do i do if its mean! oh What do i do!* she thought as her brain turned quickly to bad things that might happen but of course she shook it off and waited for the cat to reply.

@Moonraven

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 23rd, 2023, 10:30 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juniper grumbled softly as they clawed at their mossy nest. They were [I]so[I] bored, and there wasn't anyone to play with, at least not fairly. They were much to big to play with most of the other kits in the nursery, and most of the other kits their size were more focused on the kit curriculum classes. Of course, they had already finished their required two, so there wasn't much more to do until they became an apprentice.

[OPEN]

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old October 23rd, 2023, 11:11 AM

My Mood: Bored

Qauilkit
A couple weeks old
Old October 23rd, 2023, 03:20 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Finished with her business in the nursery, even though she hadn't gotten replies to all of her questions, Twilightstar departed simply deciding that she assign classes to those who didn't have them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Theo View Post

Aspenkit
He/Him/His

Aspenkit nodded, "I'll be the best big brother!" He then laid curled against Leopardsong, listening to her as she started a story. "The apprentice who cried fox. . ." He meowed, thinking. "No, I don't remember hearing that."

Leopardsong laid down beside the kit, getting cozy, and grinned as she began her story. "Once, there was a small clan, a clan so small that they needed everyone's help feeding and protecting their territory, from the oldest elder to their youngest queen. So while the older cats were providing for and protecting their home, they left their only apprentice behind to take care of their few kits."

"The apprentice's job was to keep the kits in the camp and to sound the alarm if any predators snuck into the camp. It was a job that all clan's warriors had done a few times as apprentices, an important job guarding the clan's future. But that apprentice didn't think so, he got bored watching over the kits and so he yowled, "Fox! Fox! A fox is in the camp!"

"The older cats rushed back when they heard the cry, they ran to the nursery to drive the fox away. But when they arrived, they saw no fox, just a laughing apprentice who found their angry faces funny. The leader scolded the apprentice, telling him not to yowl fox when there was no fox around, and then they returned to hunting. But, of course, the apprentice got bored again and can you guess what he did?" Leopardsong asked, looking at Aspenkit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_life_yt View Post

A raven rules the night but sleeps in the day
---------------------------------------------
Ravenkit Sighed as she stayed curled, The charcoaled molly twitched her ears towards the other kits who were talking with leopardsong. The shy molly perked her ears as she couldn't help but notice Leopardsong stopped talking, her charcoaled fur bristled as she felt the vibration of someone nearing her. she stiffened as the vibration stopped, she uncurled and quickly went into a defensive scrunch, her body scrunching up and her fur puffing out to make her look what seems to be big, her blind eyes raising to where the vibration came from, staring directly at leopardsong.

Ravenkit almost let out a hiss but decided not to get herself into any trouble*who is this cat? what do they want?* she thought as she lifted her tail"u-uh w-who a-are y-you?" the shy kit asked,*Is this cat nice? is it mean? what do i do if its mean! oh What do i do!* she thought as her brain turned quickly to bad things that might happen but of course she shook it off and waited for the cat to reply.

@Moonraven

Leopardsong ears perk to attention when she gets an answer from the kit, glad to see that she was not sleeping. "It's Leopardsong, I was just wondering how you were doing?" The she-cat replied in a warm tone. Leopardsong didn't really enjoy leaving kits alone when they appeared lonely or just bored. She did feel that it was her job to at least talk to them or entertain them whenever she could. The she-cat enjoyed bouncing around from kit to kit and making sure all was well. She did hope wasn't being a bother though, she's never had any of the kits tell her she was being a bother yet.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 23rd, 2023, 03:34 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

------------

Ravenkit almost hissed but instead listened to leopard song introduction, the molly twitched her nose and relaxed a bit, her head turning thinking she had a mother for a moment but forgot that she didn't have a mother, the worried molly faced towards leopardsong as she quietly stood there scrunched up slightly. Her blinded blue eyes gazing towards leopardsong"u-uh y-yea i-im d-doing f-fine" she lied shyly in the most convincing way but of course she horrible at that, she waited for a response.
@Moonraven

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; October 23rd, 2023 at 03:34 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 03:41 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Adderkit napped peacefully. She was sleeping deeper than she usually did after three nights without much sleep thought she would still be fairly easy to wake if somecat wanted to wake her up for some reason. (Open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; October 23rd, 2023 at 03:50 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 03:47 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Caterpillarkit was bored, bored, bored. Adderkit wouldn't play race with her and now she was napping! Why was Adderkit napping? Napping's extra super duper BORING! Even boringer than meetings and that was saying something. Why didn't she want to play race? Race was super duper extra FUN! Adderkit was the weirdest AND the WORSTEST SISTER EVER! She decided to leave the nursery and go find some other cats to play race with her. Yeah! BEST IDEA EVER!
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; October 23rd, 2023 at 03:51 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 04:51 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

Twilightstar listened as each queen decided which lessons they wanted to take, only there seemed to be a few who were looking to teach the same lesson. That wasn't going to work. "Alright, Sweetblossom, you can teach intro to predators and self-defense." Her gaze briefly shifted to Cardinalkit who was bursting with excitement for whatever reasons.

"Asterblink, since you asked first you can teach the warrior code. Azaleashine, why don't you take clan etiquette or clan relations? All you'll have to do with etiquette class is teach the kits how to behave around other clan cats during gatherings, don't be rude, be mindful of elders and older cats, just simple things. With relations, you just need to tell the kits about who are the high ranks in the other three clans and how WindClan is faring with them currently. It should not be harder or stressful." Twilightstar encouraged.

"Goosefluff, you can take clan history if you want. What you share with the kits doesn't matter, so long as it is some part of history you know of." Twilightstar told her. The leader was delighted to see most of the queens were up for the task of teaching, but she didn't see Fruitecatcher or Snowythistle. She supposed she could assign the pair of them to the remaining lesson.

@Zelly @lynxyboo @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\ @The_Pirate_Queen @KataroAndTheHeather

Snowythistle huffed as she squeezed through the nursery entrence. Her kits were do any day now. "Twilightstar!" she purred in surprised delight. "I apologize, I was eating."
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old October 23rd, 2023, 05:52 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:

Finished with her business in the nursery, even though she hadn't gotten replies to all of her questions, Twilightstar departed simply deciding that she assign classes to those who didn't have them.

Leopardsong laid down beside the kit, getting cozy, and grinned as she began her story. "Once, there was a small clan, a clan so small that they needed everyone's help feeding and protecting their territory, from the oldest elder to their youngest queen. So while the older cats were providing for and protecting their home, they left their only apprentice behind to take care of their few kits."

"The apprentice's job was to keep the kits in the camp and to sound the alarm if any predators snuck into the camp. It was a job that all clan's warriors had done a few times as apprentices, an important job guarding the clan's future. But that apprentice didn't think so, he got bored watching over the kits and so he yowled, "Fox! Fox! A fox is in the camp!"

"The older cats rushed back when they heard the cry, they ran to the nursery to drive the fox away. But when they arrived, they saw no fox, just a laughing apprentice who found their angry faces funny. The leader scolded the apprentice, telling him not to yowl fox when there was no fox around, and then they returned to hunting. But, of course, the apprentice got bored again and can you guess what he did?" Leopardsong asked, looking at Aspenkit.

Leopardsong ears perk to attention when she gets an answer from the kit, glad to see that she was not sleeping. "It's Leopardsong, I was just wondering how you were doing?" The she-cat replied in a warm tone. Leopardsong didn't really enjoy leaving kits alone when they appeared lonely or just bored. She did feel that it was her job to at least talk to them or entertain them whenever she could. The she-cat enjoyed bouncing around from kit to kit and making sure all was well. She did hope wasn't being a bother though, she's never had any of the kits tell her she was being a bother yet.

Aspenkit
He/Him/His

Aspenkit was listening intently. "Did the apprentice pretend there was a fox again?" He asked.