Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old December 17th, 2017, 02:15 PM

My Mood: Paranoid
Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

(Sorryy i'm late, my internet was being a butt >->)

Mana excitedly bounced beside Sparks, she looked up at her. "Do you think she'll let me sleep up in the trees? I hope so!" She chirped.

Umbri followed Star and the others.

Espi glanced at Moonlight and Zavier before hurrying to catch up to Shade, afterward she matched her pace to his. "I think i'll be watching those two tonight. I swear if he hurts her..." She glanced at Zavier through narrowed eyes.

@Silverfrost @Raven & Co

Last edited by Echofall; December 17th, 2017 at 02:18 PM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
(Sorryy i'm late, my internet was being a butt >->)

Mana excitedly bounced beside Sparks, she looked up at her. "Do you think she'll let me sleep up in the trees? I hope so!" She chirped.

Umbri followed Star and the others.

Espi glanced at Moonlight and Zavier before hurrying to catch up to Shade, afterward she matched her pace to his. "I think i'll be watching those two tonight. I swear if he hurts her..." She glanced at Zavier through narrowed eyes.

[COLOR=#4b0082 @Silverfrost @Raven & Co[/COLOR]
@Raven & Co @Silverfrost

Starlight slowed down her pace as they reached a wall of thick bushes and small trees. "Okay were here." She told the group of Pokémon she was leading.
A Flareon slipped out of the entrance. Seeing the group he headed back in to make more room.
"Well, come on in." Star said then headed into the same entrance the Flareon went in. When she got in she sat by the other Eeveeevolution and watched the others come in.

(Sorry this was so late.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Raven & Co @Silverfrost

Starlight slowed down her pace as they reached a wall of thick bushes and small trees. "Okay were here." She told the group of Pokémon she was leading.
A Flareon slipped out of the entrance. Seeing the group he headed back in to make more room.
"Well, come on in." Star said then headed into the same entrance the Flareon went in. When she got in she sat by the other Eeveeevolution and watched the others come in.

(Sorry this was so late.)
Being as tired as he was, Zavier walked in and his gaze immediatly scanned for a bed to sleep in, quickly finding what he was looking for, he gave Moonlight a sign for her to follow and made his way over to one of the many beds before laying down in one and leaving way enough room for the Espeon to join him in, he didn't seem to care about what Shade would think, he just wanted to keep the psychic eeveelution safe and sound.
@Silverfrost
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:18 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Webster flinched back as Wolf snapped. Instantly he understood. Chronic anxiety, or something similar. Webster listened in on his story, surprise seeping into his veins. A trainer? In these woods? These woods were so thick, Webster thought no human would dare travel there. "A trainer, you say? I haven't seen a human in a long time," he murmured, almost wistfully. He did have a trainer once. She was nice, and your teammates were equally as nice. Well, except for one. Butterfly was nice at first.. but as she evolved into a Vibrava she got.. sour. It wouldn't obey her trainer because she wasn't a gym challenger. It got worse when Butterfly became a Flygon. Webster didn't want to think about it, so he stopped. "Well, I'm glad you didn't get caught. Being someone's Pokemon can be fun.. but there are consequences as well," he commented.

Sandra nodded with a smile. "Anything you want, Queen," she giggled. "Can you climb trees? We'll travel faster that way." Sandra stared up at an oak tree, examining the branches. When she was sure it would hold her, Sandra gripped the bark and swiftly climbed the tree. Sandra felt alive! Trees were any grass Pokemon's home. Well, most Grass types anyway. Sandra grabbed a branch, and heaved herself up. When she was steady on the branch, she looked down at Fire, grin evident on her features.
Wolf gulp, his ears lowering a little. "Not f-from my exp-pirence." He said. Speaking a little louder from before, but still it was mumbled. He had seen humans at least once a week but they never had tried catching him. Wondering if not a lot of humans show up around here. That gave him some comfort, a small smile grew on his lips before disappearing. The Eevee remembered his experience with his trainer. It was a Eevee trainer but.. a bit brutal. He only needed a Espeon to have all the Eevee's evolutions but the thing is, Wolf wouldn't evolve. Which ended up him being overworked and he barely even won a battle. What his trainer did was that they didn't keep doubles, if they found a stronger pokemon than a one they already had, they kept that one and traded or free the other pokemon. Wolf was overworked for two years until set free. Shivering at the thought.
Fire shook her head no, "I think I would burn down all the `precious` leaves." Which would be on purpose. Shrugging, "I'll run and you climb. Running is my specialty beside battles." She said. Spinning her stick around a little, burning a little leaf. "Bad luck." She mumbled, before looking at Sandra. "Lead the way~" Fire said, ready to run.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 17th, 2017, 04:36 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Being as tired as he was, Zavier walked in and his gaze immediatly scanned for a bed to sleep in, quickly finding what he was looking for, he gave Moonlight a sign for her to follow and made his way over to one of the many beds before laying down in one and leaving way enough room for the Espeon to join him in, he didn't seem to care about what Shade would think, he just wanted to keep the psychic eeveelution safe and sound.
@Silverfrost

Sparks followed Starlight in. "Thank you so much for letting us stay here. We really appreciate it," Sparks said giving her a faint smile. Sparks looked back to make sure the rest were following in.

Moonlight followed Zavier to one of the beds. She hesitantly climbed into the bed and curled up against him. "Thank you Zavier," She mumbled.

Shade stormed up to Zavier. "Ok. I've dealt with you being here because Sparks allows it. But you playing with Moonlight like this! Having er share a bed with you i wont accept! What game are you playing at?!" Shade piratically shouted at the type:null.

Moonlight lifted her head "Leave him alone Shade, hes not going to do anything. Hes good" She said jumping to defend Zavier.

Sparks walked up to them. "Zavier you wont cause harm to any one of us correct? Do you plan on staying with us?" She asked. She didnt want Moonlight to be crushed but she also wanted Shade's quarrel with Zavier to end now.

@Echofall
@Fuzzyfeline
Old December 17th, 2017, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
Sparks followed Starlight in. "Thank you so much for letting us stay here. We really appreciate it," Sparks said giving her a faint smile. Sparks looked back to make sure the rest were following in.

Moonlight followed Zavier to one of the beds. She hesitantly climbed into the bed and curled up against him. "Thank you Zavier," She mumbled.

Shade stormed up to Zavier. "Ok. I've dealt with you being here because Sparks allows it. But you playing with Moonlight like this! Having er share a bed with you i wont accept! What game are you playing at?!" Shade piratically shouted at the type:null.

Moonlight lifted her head "Leave him alone Shade, hes not going to do anything. Hes good" She said jumping to defend Zavier.

Sparks walked up to them. "Zavier you wont cause harm to any one of us correct? Do you plan on staying with us?" She asked. She didnt want Moonlight to be crushed but she also wanted Shade's quarrel with Zavier to end now.

@Echofall
@Fuzzyfeline
Zavier smiled. "No problem, Moonlight."
He whispered and nuzzled her, only to be interrupted by Shade, he gazed at the Umbreon and his protective instincts kicked in, he got up and looked down at the dark-type. "On the contrary, I'm not playing with her, I am doing what I was created for, protect, and since she is the only one caring about me around here, I simply return the favor!" The shiny Type: Null said and a beastly growl followed. Calming down as he saw the Espeon take his side, he then turned his gaze towards Shade. "I plan on staying, after all, I would have nowhere to go, and I have someone to fight for here..." He said, his tone now soft as he turned his gaze to look at Moonlight, he layed back down and patted his side for her to join once more. "Now, if you are only here to argue Shade, I'd politely ask you to leave." He added.
Old December 17th, 2017, 06:07 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Zavier smiled. "No problem, Moonlight."
He whispered and nuzzled her, only to be interrupted by Shade, he gazed at the Umbreon and his protective instincts kicked in, he got up and looked down at the dark-type. "On the contrary, I'm not playing with her, I am doing what I was created for, protect, and since she is the only one caring about me around here, I simply return the favor!" The shiny Type: Null said and a beastly growl followed. Calming down as he saw the Espeon take his side, he then turned his gaze towards Shade. "I plan on staying, after all, I would have nowhere to go, and I have someone to fight for here..." He said, his tone now soft as he turned his gaze to look at Moonlight, he layed back down and patted his side for her to join once more. "Now, if you are only here to argue Shade, I'd politely ask you to leave." He added.
Moonlight curled up against Zavier once more cuddling up against him for warmth. "Im sorry about my friends" she sighed. They'll warm up to you. I mean Sparks already accepts you and her instinct with pokemon is usually good," She went on.

Shade turned away. He may be sincere but i'll keep an eye on him for awhile, he thought to himself as he sat in his bed area.
Old December 17th, 2017, 06:09 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Espi walked into the camp with Shade, and followed him when he stormed towards Zavier. Espi nodded. "Shades right. Your 'game' isn't funny. I swear if you hurt Moonlight i'll..." She looked at him through narrowed eyes.

Umbri followed the others inside. He layed down in a nest when the others began to fight, he calmly waited for it to stop.

Mana gleefully bounced into the camp. When Zavier and Shade started fighting she sighed and walked over to them. "Please stop Shade. Nully is perfectly fine and he won't hurt Moonlight. He's too nice to do that!"

@Silverfrost @Raven & Co
Old December 17th, 2017, 06:15 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Silver Sighed. He had been Padding through the forest for hours, and still no sign of life, other than the average Ratatta Here and there. He looked around, looking for something to do, maybe even someone to talk to, although he could see nothing nearby. He let out a sigh, Diging his claws into the side of a tree, and precariously climbing up its side, almost like a cat. He quickly walked along the lowest branch, Looking around, although he saw nothing, except for a rather big bush, which looked like it could serve as a good den for the night. He sighed, jumping down, and walking over to it, hollowing it out slightly, and laying down. His pelt was already dirty, so he did not mind laying on the bare ground.

Caspia Sighed. She kept on walking. By now, she had counted 31 distinctly different Weedles, One which thought her tail was lunch while she was resting, 13 Metapods, and a few other Pokémon she was unfamiliar with. Although she kept on walking, she wanted to rest, but she would have to find a safer place than here, although it would have to be in an open field, and there wasn't one that she could see nearby. She smiled as she heard voices, Those that were distinctly Eeveeloutions, although she decided that she would not intrude on them at such a late time, since even she herself needed some rest. She sighed, Climbing up into a tree, and curling up on a flat-ish branch, close to the ground. She quickly fell asleep...

Last edited by Akari; December 17th, 2017 at 06:27 PM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
Moonlight curled up against Zavier once more cuddling up against him for warmth. "Im sorry about my friends" she sighed. They'll warm up to you. I mean Sparks already accepts you and her instinct with pokemon is usually good," She went on.

Shade turned away. He may be sincere but i'll keep an eye on him for awhile, he thought to himself as he sat in his bed area.
Zavier gazed at her and shrugged. "It's okay, I'm used to it..." He admitted and placed a paw on her cheek again, making her look at him. "As long as you get to be safe, I won't mind." He murmured, curling up around her protectively.