by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 15th, 2016, 03:54 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

"No-no-no-no-NO!!!" Guardianheart cried in the midst of battle, "Blazingnight can't be killed! RiverClan was attacked! Is Brindlepaw alright? I can't risk losing her!" Why would this distant clan be so evil? He supported the Dark Forest with his life, he couldn't lose his RiverClan mate! His last hope, is to leave the clans, and take Brindlepaw. He raced for the entrance, only acutely aware that Bitterstorm and Sourblood were calling him back, hopefully he wouldn't be stopped by some SkyClan fox-heart.
Old December 15th, 2016, 03:59 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"Littlepaw was the name of many great warriors." She mewed calmly. "No, wait maybe your right..." Littlepaw walked over to Neko. She slashed her claws against his throat. Then she attacked the other cat, clawing his sides.
Pardus froze for a moment, shocked, then launched at the cat, trying to knock her down, aiming to slash his claw's across Littlepaw's eyes. He ducked away from her claws and dove under her in an attempt to claw her belly.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 15th, 2016, 04:17 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall
{whoops, posted with the wrong cat, lemme try that again XD }
Cloudspots heard a shadowclan apprentice yowl and looked in the direction of the cry, his light blue orbs scanned the clearing, looking for the one who is not on starclans side. After a few seconds of serching the dappled warrior spotted a small apprentice. The skyclan warrior twiched his wiskers and swiftly made his way to the molly, anger began to pool in his stomach the closer he got to the apprentice "There is nothing wrong with believi g in our ancestors." He snorted, unseathing his claws once he got close enough to see just how dangerous she may be.
Cloudspots lashed his tail and rose his chin, confidence danced across his blue orbs as he looked down at applepaw "Do you really believe that you can defeat me? Defeat Skyclan? Defeat all of those who are loyal to their ancestors, who are loyal to their past, present, and furute?" He questioned, his dappled fur seemed sleek in the sun, the blood caked on his claws sticky as he dug his claws into the earth. The skyclan warrior bent down and shoved his muzzle close to the mollys "You really think a piece of fox-dung like you is able to take down all 5 clans legacy? You think you can take down, the history of the clans, thry must be bad at teaching you apprentices how to respect your clans past." He spat, his sky blue eyes blazed with anger as he growled at the apprentice.
Applepaw gave a glare, orbs shimmering with anger. This warrior seemed too stupid, the molly decided. Stupidity needs to be dealt with, and the weak, they stood in the way of the more stronger cats. "All Starclan does is ignore the ambitious, and praise the weak." The apprentice gave a hiss, claws tearing up the ground before her. The molly seemed to strongly believe in her views. "I am proud to follow Blazingnight, and anyone who opposes her are fools!" She spat at the Skyclan Cat, anger boiling inside, like a burning flame. "And, I've never heard of your clan, so why should I listen to you?" The ginger tabby gave her all, insults, all of that, all the while thinking on how to deal with this warrior. She knew this would take patience, and that thought irritated her greatly. Raising a paw, the molly aimed for his face, Maybe this will teach him to not mess with me...... She thought with a silent smirk, eyes glittering with concentration. Applepaw hoped it would hit, and she hoped really hard.

Last edited by seasalt; December 15th, 2016 at 04:58 PM.
Old December 15th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
As soon as he screamed in pain she held her ground. She knew she wouldn't be able to hold the attack long, but as she retreated she bit down hard and tore his flesh as she did so. She used all four of her legs to push off, her teeth left deep ridges in his shoulder as she did so. When she landed on the ground about a cat-length away from him she stumbled. her strength was faltering, the foreign leader was strong. Stronger than she had expected as he looked quite young.
When she'd bit him, he'd managed to snag his teeth in her front left leg. Blood trickled down the leg and stained her white paw crimson. Her back legs where sliced, though not too deeply except for during his last feeble attempt to push her off of him. That last rake of his claws had left her with a few deeper gashed on her rump which trickled a small string of blood, matting her fur. His front claws had hooked into her chest and her creamy and luscious fur there was matted and stained with blood now.
Her flanks heaved as she tried to catch her breath, steady herself in the midst of all the pain that was sinking into her body. Her opponent had gotten himself in rough shape though. He was as scraped as she was, but he had that deep gouge she'd managed to inflict on his shoulder. It was the attack she'd needed to make. She wondered if he'd even be able to rise, she'd managed to do quite a number on the shoulder, damaging crucial muscles. Watching him shudder in pain for an the instant that she regained her confidence left her with a surge of confidence. Though as the heartbeats ticked she didn't make any move, she needed to let her body heal for a moment and catch her breath. She'd just risk getting injured if the tom was more mobile than she expected.
The pain of her grinding her teeth into that wound seemed to last an eternity, it seemed to clutch at his heart and every limb in his body, almost seeming to put it into a desperate overdrive. But luckily enough, it didn't last too much longer with his desperate, vicious clawing and battering, but when she pulled away from him, his flesh tore, ripping another terrible screech of pain from the new leader, his body twisting as she jumped away, trying to scramble to his paws, but he couldn't put any weight on that arm or paw, causing him to go collapsing back to the ground, panting.
Oh Starclan help me. Thought the tom desperately, he knew that this wasn't good, not good at all.
Blazingnight wasn't without her wounds, but she could at least stand, Grousestar was having trouble getting up, heavy winces ensuing whenever he attempted to stand, each time laying back down. Get up Grouse, you have to get up. You can't let her beat you, you can do this. His mind willed and slowly the tom was able to stand up, wobbly and swaying, but he stood up, his one shoulder sagging and the paw lifted off the ground, blood seeping from the heavy wound. But he was standing. His emerald eyes never lost his determination, nor that look of sheer optimism. I can win this. She's damaged as well.
Sides heaving heavily with breath, Grousestar just stood there, a small pool of blood forming under the area where his paw was raised, the blood from his shoulder wound dripping down the arm, several scratches along his side and flank bleeding as well, but none as heavy as the one of the shoulder.
Ignore the pain Grouse, she's winded and wounded, you can strike now, just push past the pain and end this.
Flattening his ears and gritting his teeth, the brown tabby slowly set his paw on the ground, clenching his eyes shut momentarily before flashing them open again, putting weight on the paw. Pain shot up his arm and through him like a bolt, causing him to flinch heavily and nearly fall over, but he kept it there. Just like that. Now attack.
With an awkward quick lurching movement, the Skyclan leader went barreling towards Blazingnight with a yowl before leaping in the air and aiming for her chest, aiming to bowl her over and relentlessly strike until she had no choice but to run for her life. He would end this.
"For Starclan!"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 15th, 2016, 04:29 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
@Gusty

White paws ran furiously through the undergrowth, working hard enough to their owner's way to the battleground just in time to hear Grousestar's speech. 'Skyclan? They're real?!' she thought. 'They're on Starclan's side. I must fight with them, if they're telling the truth, but what if they aren't?' She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. She felt a sudden warmth on her side, and smelled the sweet scent of her mother. 'I must fight Shadowclan, as a true Shadowclan warrior.' She took in another breath of her mother's sweet scent, puffed out her chest fur, and crouched down, hoping no cat saw her lurking in the brush a bit away. She singled out a long-hair'd Siamese. 'Swiftfang, you're mine,' she thought. When the call was given, she lunged at the older tom with a yowl of war, lunging at him with claws unsheathed.
(I wish I've seen this earlier; sorry. If we don't finish the plot, we could move it to PM.)
Swiftfang knew of battle. He never fought in a full-scale one, like this, but he’d been through enough training to know it well. The tom’s first strategy was to hide in the bushes for a while, and pounce on an unsuspecting cat, but that wasn’t working out… it seemed as though someone had noticed him.

Oh, lord!- and they were going to pounce too. She was part of ShadowClan (her clan scent showed this), but was against him. That was strange enough- was she aligned with StarClan? His blood boiled with rage at the thought, and he leaped to his paws. If you’re aligned with them, I’ll gladly fight you!

There was no time to be surprised at the matter, or to even think, so the tom used his reflexes instead. In a quick blur, the Siamese warrior pulled out his sharp claws and opened his fangs wide; this was not going to pass. The molly was younger than he was and would therefore be less experienced. Which means I have the advantage. He thought smugly, locking eyes with the opponent as if she were nothing worse than a flea.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 15th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Lonestar23

Avocetrose really wasn't sure why she came along for the battle, she was a pretty cat who shouldn't be out fighting like a rabid badger, but then again, this was her clan.. And she'd follow Grousestar until her last breath. Skyclan was the only thing she cared about just as much as her looks, and really, I'm not sure if anyone knew that about her.
Now, after the battle with Riverclan, they were in Shadowclan, new scents, new sights, and certainly terrain that she did not like. The mud sucked at her pretty white paws, but she had too look past that because a battle was erupting around her. Flattening her ears, the black and white she-cat looked around, her claws unsheathed and ready to tear into whatever warrior, apprentice or just cat in general that she might have to fight, but she was tense, nervous. She didn't like this, there was so much going on around her, she couldn't keep her eyes on every cat, leaving her open for attack inadvertently.
{Sorry it's rather short!}

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 15th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

"Oof!" Burrpaw hit the ground and skidded. He pushed himself to his paws. "Yes, but only if you have to," he agreed. "Strong minded cats know when to follow history and when to veer from their ancestors paths. Those who do not learn the mistakes of their history are doimed to repeat them, just as you are doing now," He turned in a circle, following her with his eyes. "Stop this, Jinxflare, stand beside me! ShadowClan will thrive!" He pleaded, acting weak. Truly, he was not. He had his claws unsheathed, his muscles ready to spring or dodge. @Suspiciousmindz .

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; December 15th, 2016 at 04:48 PM.
Old December 15th, 2016, 04:48 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The pain of her grinding her teeth into that wound seemed to last an eternity, it seemed to clutch at his heart and every limb in his body, almost seeming to put it into a desperate overdrive. But luckily enough, it didn't last too much longer with his desperate, vicious clawing and battering, but when she pulled away from him, his flesh tore, ripping another terrible screech of pain from the new leader, his body twisting as she jumped away, trying to scramble to his paws, but he couldn't put any weight on that arm or paw, causing him to go collapsing back to the ground, panting.
Oh Starclan help me. Thought the tom desperately, he knew that this wasn't good, not good at all.
Blazingnight wasn't without her wounds, but she could at least stand, Grousestar was having trouble getting up, heavy winces ensuing whenever he attempted to stand, each time laying back down. Get up Grouse, you have to get up. You can't let her beat you, you can do this. His mind willed and slowly the tom was able to stand up, wobbly and swaying, but he stood up, his one shoulder sagging and the paw lifted off the ground, blood seeping from the heavy wound. But he was standing. His emerald eyes never lost his determination, nor that look of sheer optimism. I can win this. She's damaged as well.
Sides heaving heavily with breath, Grousestar just stood there, a small pool of blood forming under the area where his paw was raised, the blood from his shoulder wound dripping down the arm, several scratches along his side and flank bleeding as well, but none as heavy as the one of the shoulder.
Ignore the pain Grouse, she's winded and wounded, you can strike now, just push past the pain and end this.
Flattening his ears and gritting his teeth, the brown tabby slowly set his paw on the ground, clenching his eyes shut momentarily before flashing them open again, putting weight on the paw. Pain shot up his arm and through him like a bolt, causing him to flinch heavily and nearly fall over, but he kept it there. Just like that. Now attack.
With an awkward quick lurching movement, the Skyclan leader went barreling towards Blazingnight with a yowl before leaping in the air and aiming for her chest, aiming to bowl her over and relentlessly strike until she had no choice but to run for her life. He would end this.
"For Starclan!"
Blazingnight was surprised the tom had gotten up. Her golden eyes were wide with shock as he managed to catch his balance after a tumbling attempt to stand. She was even more off guard when he actually launched an attack at her. Though it wasn't enough. His movement and attack was easy to move away from. Due to his injuries he was slow, his movements sloppy and predictable. So as soon as he was air born she had a plan, her surprise swallowed and replaced by the hunger to end this battle and win in the name of Shadowclan.
The dark tabby crouched low, ready to take the impact on his hit. As the tom's large body slammed into her she was prepared. Though his claws tore feverishly at her chest, her paws were firmly planted. She pushed forward with all her strength, sending his attack off course and his body into the dirt beside her. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. She watched with wide eyes as he slammed into the ground, his body shuddering. Watched as his eyes transitioned from a fierce proud glow to shock, and death. Because as his weak body fell to the ground her attack went into place. Her paw came up, strong and claws. Adrenaline rushed through her as she brought it down. No regret, no second thought, no remorse passed through her as she brought it down with one goal: death.
Everything passed in seconds. The sounds from the battle around the two cats faded until everything was deathly silent. Both of them were still other than her paw slowly moving towards his limp body. Her lips were curled and teeth bared as she snarled a hiss with her attack. Dirt and fur were suspended in the air as she moved. Then it was done. Her claws tore through the fur in his throat, cutting deep. Blood welled instantly, Grousestar had lost so much blood. Blazing had knows that the neck would cause more of it, hopefully enough to end his life. She needed him ended to show the Starclan cats what their faith got them. To show Shadowclan it was powerful without the useless rules of Starclan.
She scrambled back after the deed was done, in case the tom was able to pull through once more and stand. Everything on her ached from their battle. It had been intense and blood trickled from the multiple scrapes and gashed that marred her body. She was no stranger to pain however, so it was easily forced down. She'd died twice, brought kits into the world and experienced the strongest of heartbreaks. The adrenaline that pumped through her veins and the success at downing the opponent's leader made her feel more alive then ever. The stinging of her body only added to the sensation. Her flanks heaved and her body tingled with anticipation as she watched the tom with excitement, her golden eyes proud and a smile on her face at her success. p

Last edited by Ever; December 15th, 2016 at 05:15 PM.
Old December 15th, 2016, 04:59 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Pardus froze for a moment, shocked, then launched at the cat, trying to knock her down, aiming to slash his claw's across Littlepaw's eyes. He ducked away from her claws and dove under her in an attempt to claw her belly.
Littlepaw threw the cat off. "You brought this on your self!" She hissed. She clawed the cats eye.
😖Writers block)))
Old December 15th, 2016, 05:07 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
As he moved towards her she bunched for impact and lowered her body. She was going to let him hit her, scampering to the side would just make both of their attacks a miss. As the other warrior ran into her she ground her teeth in frustration and pain, feeling his claws sink into her side, but as he latched on she twisted. This exposed his body to her and her back feet took the moment to attack before he'd let go and escape her. Her front claws hooked into his shoulder as her back legs pumped at his belly. She didn't bother hiding her claws that much as Shadowclan hadn't made it a priority for as long as Blazingnight had come to leadership. She could feel herself ripping small tufts of his thick fur out to try and get to flesh. Her eyes were squeezed shut in effort, her jaws snapping without success at his body. She couldn't get herself turned enough though. Her body burned where it was being cut by his strong paws and his bite into her side.
Really, he was confused as to what Marbledface was doing, just standing there while he lunged for her. He almost could've stopped completely, but he's grown a bit of a backbone in the recent event of Riverclan's freedom, and couldn't simply back down now. Letting his claws sink into her flank, he wasn't expecting her to suddenly turn on him, twisting away and slicing into his shoulder painfully. Letting out a loud growl in immense pain, he lifted up one of his front legs shakily, jabbing it towards her belly in an attempt to kick her off of him. I can't let myself down- Rabbitkit and Shellkit, they depend on me- and so does everybody else in this entire forest who has a good heart. His hind legs dug into the dirt as he pushed towards his opponent, eyes narrowing as his whiskers twitched with a rush of anger which came with the pain he was feeling, a sensation that had only happened one other time he could remember. It was when Shellfeather was still with him, and when a jealous cat by the name of Scorchingflame had the nerve to attack him over his love for her- but in the end, it didn't matter. She was lost now, and there was a big chance he'd never see her again. Even if that's the case... I have to make her proud.