Today 01:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 15th, 2016, 06:54 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Being crouched when the other dodged the attack helped her a little. As she tried to stop her forward motion and turn, Scorchflake slowed her dodge just enough to swipe a paw out. It was what the leader needed to spring her next attack, though it would result in letting the tan warrior hook claws into her side. The stinging sensation told her it was the time, and she winced as they hooked through old wounds and created new ones. Though the claws didn't go too deep, so it didn't cause too much bleeding. Her already matted fur helped to clog the bleeding as well. Blazingnight used her back legs and front left to swing herself around swiftly, right arm extending and locking into the upper front leg of Scorch's that was lodged in her own pelt. Swinging her body around she pulled herself free from the other's grasp, then she pulled the arm closer. Hoping that the motion would through Scorch off balance if she was ill prepared. The charcoal tabby's other arm swung around to swat at Scorchflake's head. Blistering anger told her to extend her claws and knock some sense into the cat, though she feared it was far too late to teach Scorchflake on morale and honor. The tan warrior had already proven herself the enemy and deserved punishment, and there would be no mercy to Blazingnight's fury.
Scorchflake was prepared for a counterattack, but she wasn't quite expecting the strategic maneuver from the other, and she stumbled, unable to prevent herself from following under the leader's pull. A hiss of pain escaped her jaws and she quickly ripped herself away, retreating a few steps to take a breath and eye the cat. The leader was angry, that much was obvious, but the anger was so fierce it was clouding all of her instinct. Scorchflake didn't wait this time, and she lunged forward, not planning on a fake attack, she was simply going to latch onto her front and attempt to tear into her shoulders. "You took my kits from me!" She spat as she began to dart forward. "You left me behind, turned against me!" Her voice carried a faint cry of pain, but what burned most was her fury. It was most noticeable because she had never been so angry. She had never been so full of hate. Her best friend had changed her, and not for the better. It was a terrible burden she was forced to carry, and she had begun to realize only recently that the change was from an abuse. That's what fueled her most now, her thirst for revenge, justice, punishment. That's all she wanted. Blazingnight would pay.
Old December 15th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(I wish I've seen this earlier; sorry. If we don't finish the plot, we could move it to PM.)
Swiftfang knew of battle. He never fought in a full-scale one, like this, but he’d been through enough training to know it well. The tom’s first strategy was to hide in the bushes for a while, and pounce on an unsuspecting cat, but that wasn’t working out… it seemed as though someone had noticed him.

Oh, lord!- and they were going to pounce too. She was part of ShadowClan (her clan scent showed this), but was against him. That was strange enough- was she aligned with StarClan? His blood boiled with rage at the thought, and he leaped to his paws. If you’re aligned with them, I’ll gladly fight you!

There was no time to be surprised at the matter, or to even think, so the tom used his reflexes instead. In a quick blur, the Siamese warrior pulled out his sharp claws and opened his fangs wide; this was not going to pass. The molly was younger than he was and would therefore be less experienced. Which means I have the advantage. He thought smugly, locking eyes with the opponent as if she were nothing worse than a flea.

(Tis fine and I agree :3)

Ivythorn lunged at the larger tom, claws unsheathed, and aiming for his stomach. She didn't know exactly what would happen, and even expected to die, but she knew she'd be with her ancestors. They would help her, guide her paws to hit the mark on this vile tom in front of her.

The whole battle seemed to slow, even she. For a moment, all she could see were the many times she'd been bullied by the cats of Shadowclan. Anger rose from the pit of her stomach, fueling her muscles. A moment later, she was right in front of the tom, hissing. "You cannot win!" she yowled, then jumped at him, trying to get onto his back, without letting him get her own stomach.

Last edited by Teza; December 15th, 2016 at 07:01 PM.
Old December 15th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.

Harepaw continued to weave through the battle, hissing and swiping at any cat, friend or foe, who tried to stop her. Eventually, she found a spot for a vantage point, clambering up to try and spot Redpool among the chaos. She looks around frantically, her fur puffed up some as she mutters softly. "He's gonna kill me for this.."

@Spirited Darkness
Old December 15th, 2016, 07:06 PM

My Mood: Lurking

The tabby stumbled forward as the other cat tore away from her. Her paws ached from the overuse of clawing her opponents. Well, everything ached. Her body stung from scratches and her chest flared as she huffed for breath. Though she had no time to recover as the other was already charging into her. She hissed in frustration and turned to make the better of it. She caught the angered molly in the shoulder and sunk her teeth into the tan shoulder of her opponent. She could feel Scorch's claws and teeth sinking feverishly into her own skin. With a rough push from her paws, she dug her claws into the other's chest and pushed away. She leapt back a cat length to catch her breath and eye up the warrior. Her words left her angry. "I took them away because they weren't clanborn!" She hissed angrily, if they had been born in the clan Scorchflake wouldn't have been so secretive about the father. Sure she hadn't proof of that, but the molly's silence was all the proof she'd needed. Blood flowed from her fresh shoulder wound, faster than she would have liked it to. Her head was beginning to feel dizzy from it, her vision was going blurred on the edges. She huffed for air but it didn't want to come in nicely anymore. She had to end this short battle so that she could take a moment to heal before throwing her claws at Grousestar again. "You were my friend!" She yowled at the sandy cat before her. She was so familiar a figure yet so unfamiliar too. "You embarrassed me before everyone, you've been just as cold towards me ever since I didn't fall for you!" She hissed in response, her words airy and out of breath but the pain and anger was still obvious in them and her weak golden glare. They were meant to rule the clan together, but jealousy had undermined the both of them. She hissed in frustration and circled the cat to the right, waiting her response and move.
Old December 15th, 2016, 07:12 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harepaw continued to weave through the battle, hissing and swiping at any cat, friend or foe, who tried to stop her. Eventually, she found a spot for a vantage point, clambering up to try and spot Redpool among the chaos. She looks around frantically, her fur puffed up some as she mutters softly. "He's gonna kill me for this.."

@Spirited Darkness
Redpool wove through the mass of screeching cats, trying his best to keep a low profile and go unnoticed as he followed in the direction Harepaw had disappeared. He spotted her distinctive black and white pelt and moved quicker, both worried about her and angry at her. What if she'd died while he'd been fighting? The gray tabby stopped a fox length in front of her. “Harepaw! What're you doing here?” he yowled, trying to be heard over the screeches of fighting cats.
Old December 15th, 2016, 07:13 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Halestorm stepped into the forest that was once her home, feeling the crackle of pine needles as she stepped in. Her ears were pinned back as she watched cats launch themselves at each other- a deep scowl on her face. She needed to find the cat that had humiliated her and taken over her clan. The Maine Coon continued forward, dodging around the groups of cats fighting- watching as fur fell from the sky as yowls and hisses were heard.

The former deputy of ShadowClan unsleathed her claws as she spotted Blazingnight. Chilled wind blew her pelt gently as she made her way forward, seeing Blazingash mid fight. She had to get her revenge or ar least help in some way to remove her rotten heart from ShadowClan.

But she had to wait. Another cat was on the verge of ending Blazingash. The ex-deputy flicked her tail and frowned softly. Maybe StarClan was now going to help get rid of the crude she-cat.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old December 15th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool wove through the mass of screeching cats, trying his best to keep a low profile and go unnoticed as he followed in the direction Harepaw had disappeared. He spotted her distinctive black and white pelt and moved quicker, both worried about her and angry at her. What if she'd died while he'd been fighting? The gray tabby stopped a fox length in front of her. “Harepaw! What're you doing here?” he yowled, trying to be heard over the screeches of fighting cats.
Harepaw see's him and leaps to his side, panting. "I came to find you! You're not mousebrained enough to think I'd really stay behind are you? I can't just leave you to do this alone!" She yowled over the sounds of the fight. "I couldn't do that! Not now, not ever!"
Old December 15th, 2016, 07:17 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
The tabby stumbled forward as the other cat tore away from her. Her paws ached from the overuse of clawing her opponents. Well, everything ached. Her body stung from scratches and her chest flared as she huffed for breath. Though she had no time to recover as the other was already charging into her. She hissed in frustration and turned to make the better of it. She caught the angered molly in the shoulder and sunk her teeth into the tan shoulder of her opponent. She could feel Scorch's claws and teeth sinking feverishly into her own skin. With a rough push from her paws, she dug her claws into the other's chest and pushed away. She leapt back a cat length to catch her breath and eye up the warrior. Her words left her angry. "I took them away because they weren't clanborn!" She hissed angrily, if they had been born in the clan Scorchflake wouldn't have been so secretive about the father. Sure she hadn't proof of that, but the molly's silence was all the proof she'd needed. Blood flowed from her fresh shoulder wound, faster than she would have liked it to. Her head was beginning to feel dizzy from it, her vision was going blurred on the edges. She huffed for air but it didn't want to come in nicely anymore. She had to end this short battle so that she could take a moment to heal before throwing her claws at Grousestar again. "You were my friend!" She yowled at the sandy cat before her. She was so familiar a figure yet so unfamiliar too. "You embarrassed me before everyone, you've been just as cold towards me ever since I didn't fall for you!" She hissed in response, her words airy and out of breath but the pain and anger was still obvious in them and her weak golden glare. They were meant to rule the clan together, but jealousy had undermined the both of them. She hissed in frustration and circled the cat to the right, waiting her response and move.
Clenching her jaw to avoid making a sound of pain as Blazingnight took her own attack on her, she ripped away just as the other pushed her back. They weren't clanborn?! She screeched at that, bristling and snarling viciously. That's what you thought?! She took a moment to cease her anger cries and took a deep breath. "They were clanborn, and you know their father! After all, you banished him!" As the cat continued, staying she was an embarrassment, accusing her of being cold ever since Blazingnight didn't return the feelings. "That's a lie, and you know it!" She spat the words out and lunged forward again, aiming right originally but going straight for her chest and neck. No more playing around. She just wanted this to end. "What I felt or you was nothing but a kit's crush. I never loved you!" Her claws stretched out and she reached to snag her chest, ripping them into her chest and pulling her close to bite into her throat, take a life away. There was no room for consideration that this was bad. No, as she felt blooding starting to pour into her eye from a wound she didn't realize she had, she thought of only one thing. End this.
Old December 15th, 2016, 07:24 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harepaw see's him and leaps to his side, panting. "I came to find you! You're not mousebrained enough to think I'd really stay behind are you? I can't just leave you to do this alone!" She yowled over the sounds of the fight. "I couldn't do that! Not now, not ever!"
Redpool blinked in surprise, then dipped his head reluctantly, though not terribly reluctant. He'd come to respect Harepaw more than almost anyone, even Blazingnight. “I suppose I would've done the same in your place....” he said,possibly too quiet for her two here. He wasn't sure quite. He moved closer, so that he wouldn't get swept up in the battle. “I wouldn't have sat back and let all these good cats fight against the traitors.” he gestured with his tail towards first Blazingnight and several other Dark Forest followers, then to StarClan followers.
Old December 15th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
"Oof!" Burrpaw hit the ground and skidded. He pushed himself to his paws. "Yes, but only if you have to," he agreed. "Strong minded cats know when to follow history and when to veer from their ancestors paths. Those who do not learn the mistakes of their history are doimed to repeat them, just as you are doing now," He turned in a circle, following her with his eyes. "Stop this, Jinxflare, stand beside me! ShadowClan will thrive!" He pleaded, acting weak. Truly, he was not. He had his claws unsheathed, his muscles ready to spring or dodge. @Suspiciousmindz .
Bump for @Suspiciousmindz)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Closed Thread