Today 01:43 PM
Happy mothers day!!!
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:42 PM

Old October 12th, 2019, 12:46 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Splashpaw ran through the trees, her long fur blowing in the wind. She smiled as she kept running, her mind circling with thoughts and questions. Would Poolpaw stop being a jerk? What would her new mentor be like? Would her mentor be able to handle her? She was very excited and hyper and you could tell because her tail lashed back and forth and she had a big smile on her face. She came to a tumbling hault as she saw someone in front of her. She kept tumbling until she was right in front of them. She stood up and shook her fur and smiled at the new cat. "Hi!" She said excitedly.

@Lonestar23
Old October 12th, 2019, 01:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Splashpaw ran through the trees, her long fur blowing in the wind. She smiled as she kept running, her mind circling with thoughts and questions. Would Poolpaw stop being a jerk? What would her new mentor be like? Would her mentor be able to handle her? She was very excited and hyper and you could tell because her tail lashed back and forth and she had a big smile on her face. She came to a tumbling hault as she saw someone in front of her. She kept tumbling until she was right in front of them. She stood up and shook her fur and smiled at the new cat. "Hi!" She said excitedly.

@Lonestar23
The territory was too quiet for Ashpaw's liking. He preferred the hustle and bustle of the clearing, and even the dirty looks he received when he was more loud-mouthed than other cats liked. At the moment, he was contemplating returning; until a lively-looking apprentice appeared in front of him. At first, Ashpaw thought she'd materialized out of nowhere; it certainly looked that way, since he hadn't noticed her approaching. Still, she seemed friendly enough, and who was he to question where this new cat had come from? She had a RiverClan scent, so he surmised she wasn't a threat to him. "Hi there," He mewed back, his intense voice sounding at an uncomfortably loud volume. "What brings you out here?"

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 12th, 2019, 01:22 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The territory was too quiet for Ashpaw's liking. He preferred the hustle and bustle of the clearing, and even the dirty looks he received when he was more loud-mouthed than other cats liked. At the moment, he was contemplating returning; until a lively-looking apprentice appeared in front of him. At first, Ashpaw thought she'd materialized out of nowhere; it certainly looked that way, since he hadn't noticed her approaching. Still, she seemed friendly enough, and who was he to question where this new cat had come from? She had a RiverClan scent, so he surmised she wasn't a threat to him. "Hi there," He mewed back, his intense voice sounding at an uncomfortably loud volume. "What brings you out here?"
Splashpaw wasn't very intimidated by his loud voice since she had a high pitched but loud voice. "I just llike running through the wind. What about you?" She asked. It was clearly visible she was excited. Her tail was lashing back and forth with excitement, her ears were up, and her eyes glittered with excitement and eagerness for adventure.
Old October 12th, 2019, 01:43 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Splashpaw wasn't very intimidated by his loud voice since she had a high pitched but loud voice. "I just llike running through the wind. What about you?" She asked. It was clearly visible she was excited. Her tail was lashing back and forth with excitement, her ears were up, and her eyes glittered with excitement and eagerness for adventure.
"Eh, I thought I'd try to get some hunting done." Ashpaw was pleasantly surprised by her attitude towards his loud voice. Usually, this was the point where he'd get a flinch, or a strange look, as if it was his fault. He didn't ask for his voice to be this loud; it just was. "Feel like sticking with me? We could always find something else to do," He mewed. He approved of this she-cat already. It was pleasant to have someone treat him with some respect for a change. Or, at the least, not to treat him like he was someone disgusting. Ashpaw welcomed that, and he made a mental note to thank her for her kindness later on.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 12th, 2019, 01:50 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
"Eh, I thought I'd try to get some hunting done." Ashpaw was pleasantly surprised by her attitude towards his loud voice. Usually, this was the point where he'd get a flinch, or a strange look, as if it was his fault. He didn't ask for his voice to be this loud; it just was. "Feel like sticking with me? We could always find something else to do," He mewed. He approved of this she-cat already. It was pleasant to have someone treat him with some respect for a change. Or, at the least, not to treat him like he was someone disgusting. Ashpaw welcomed that, and he made a mental note to thank her for her kindness later on.
"Sure!" Splashpaw said with a smile. "My name's Splashpaw! What's yours?" She asked, excitedly. She was so happy she was making a new friend!
Old October 12th, 2019, 02:08 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Zinniaspark shrugged at the leader’s reply. He had a point, she supposed, considering she found nature itself beautiful, specifically plant life, from trees to grass to flowers, all of it had its own beauty to her.

“I do want your input on this, though! I want to make sure my name is perfect!” she said with a purr. She wanted to make sure that her name was not only pretty to her, but also to the leader and to the rest of their Clan. This was her name, and everyone else would be using it, so she wanted it to be just right.

She was about to suggest they turn off the beaten path when she spotted a small clump of purple flowers. “Asters!” she exclaimed, bouncing over to them. “Hmm, that doesn’t really fit me, does it? Ooh, ‘Cherry’ is also a possibility! And ‘Flower’ if I want to keep it simple, and—ooh!—‘Holly’ as well! But would I keep the suffix ‘spark’, or would I change it to fit the prefix I choose?” Zinniaspark was rambling yet again, without even realizing it. She knew she wanted to keep a flower- or at least plant-themed name, but nothing she thought of seemed to fit her.

((I think I want her to have either Meadow- or Primrose- for a prefix. Open to suggestion though. I’ll have her decide her prefix next post.))

(ooo Meadow would be gorgeous)

He watched as she bounced about, hopping from one flower to another, to a plant. "I'll give you a few of my opinions I suppose, but really just pick whatever makes you happy, and that I know how to pronounce." he said, following behind the molly. He'd supposed picking a name was incredibly important. He'd never put much thought into it, really, how much thought could go into a name. He'd have to give the queens more props.

The leader listened to the molly ramble, going on about all different types of flowers. "You know, if you can't just pick one, why not use them all at once? You know a Meadow has all kinds of different flowers in it." he suggested. Being specific was a little tricky, especially for her, it seemed. "Or you could go specific, that's just my suggestion." the tom quickly added.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 12th, 2019, 02:33 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
"Sure!" Splashpaw said with a smile. "My name's Splashpaw! What's yours?" She asked, excitedly. She was so happy she was making a new friend!
"Ashpaw," He responded, smiling at her. He was glad for the enjoyable company; for all of his previous, failed attempts, he wouldn't have been surprised if she'd walked away without another word. It was nice having someone to hunt with; it would make the task more exciting. "It's nice to meet you, Splashpaw!" You have no idea how much.

Old October 12th, 2019, 03:14 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
"Ashpaw," He responded, smiling at her. He was glad for the enjoyable company; for all of his previous, failed attempts, he wouldn't have been surprised if she'd walked away without another word. It was nice having someone to hunt with; it would make the task more exciting. "It's nice to meet you, Splashpaw!" You have no idea how much.
"Its nice to meet you too!" Splashpaw meowed and smiled even more. A thought came to her and she looked up at Ashpaw. "Wanna have a race?" She asked with a smile.
Old October 12th, 2019, 03:24 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
"Its nice to meet you too!" Splashpaw meowed and smiled even more. A thought came to her and she looked up at Ashpaw. "Wanna have a race?" She asked with a smile.
A race? Ashpaw wasn't the most skilled runner (his skills were more suited for swimming), but he was willing to race if it would make his new friend happy. "Sure!" He beamed, his elation becoming more evident by the minute. "To that tree?" He inquired, flicking his tail towards a large tree several yards away. It wouldn't be a long race, but he figured it would be a good one anyways; especially since they were both pleased in each other's company.

Old October 12th, 2019, 03:42 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
A race? Ashpaw wasn't the most skilled runner (his skills were more suited for swimming), but he was willing to race if it would make his new friend happy. "Sure!" He beamed, his elation becoming more evident by the minute. "To that tree?" He inquired, flicking his tail towards a large tree several yards away. It wouldn't be a long race, but he figured it would be a good one anyways; especially since they were both pleased in each other's company.
"Sure!" Splashpaw said and smiled. She readied herself and said "1....... 2....... 3!" And when she said 3, she started running.