Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:20 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 10th, 2019, 05:18 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Hound Attacks

@spinachsprite

Littlebud leapt from the dog and snatched Troutrunner by the scruff, dragging her over to a sheltered area covered in bushes and trees. He gently pushed the she-cat into a dip underneath a small gap in a bush. "I know you want to help, but you'll get yourself killed out there. Stay here, I'll come get you later." Turning, Littlebud charged with a yowl onto the battlefield.

//

@Nebby

The bushes on the outer edge of the battlefield crunched violently, and a moment later a black and white blur leapt into the fray. The new challenger leapt on a dog not far from Regalstorm, and when its motion slowed the figure was revealed to be Wolfspark. The gashes on his side and face from a few days prior were dry, yet puffy with infection. Though the tom seemed to have some renewed strength as he tore at the dog's throat.
Old June 10th, 2019, 07:05 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

@The Cannibal

[Open for anyone else who wishes to join!]

With the snarling slobbering jaws of the canines before them, Frostflight knew there was no way they could ever beat them in such a chaotic frenzy. Sure, they had numbers but with so many cats being injured by the pack... how long would they last until they had to retreat? Dogs were vicious creatures - Frostflight himself had rarely come in contact with them... once that he could remember but even that memory was fuzzy, but even then it had fought with such a ferocity that startled him. One cat was lunch... Two cats were a frenzy. He had to think quickly and though he didn't immediately recognize anyone around him, he felt an upsurge of confidence flood his veins as he called out around him, "We need a plan! Come here!" And at the hopes that some passing by felines who had planned to join the fight had heard his call - his kept his eyes moving back and forth on each one that had decided to join them.

With a quick breath he continued, "We need a plan. Too many are going in and coming out with injuries, so how do we stop the dogs without risking so many lives?" His heart with thumping out of his chest, claws extending into the soil as his ears swiveled at the sounds of nearby howling. "We need some semblance of organization - How long do we have and how many more do we need to lose until the dogs retreat? What if they come back and we still have everyone recovering? We need to make a big push as a large group." Frostflight's voice shook with nervousness, but there was a spark of hope in his eyes, anyone who wanted to say anything needed to now. If there was a hole in his plan he needed to know, if they had a better idea anything would work!
It was absolute pandemonium, Grousestar never thought that the dog problem would get this out of control, and yet here it was. Strangely enough, he never felt more alive. He felt more alive now than he had in the past couple of months, it was strange but pleasant to feel the adrenaline coursing through his veins.
You can't focus on that now, there are cats to protect and dogs to fight. You can reflect later. The Skyclan leader thought to himself, backing himself closer to some other cats to get a breather. This wasn't how the fight should be going, its as if every warrior here had lost their brain and was just fighting blindly and wildly, like they didn't train for at least 6 moons to become what they are. There needed to be some order, some collective plan instead of senseless and erratic fighting.

The brown tabby would turn his head to focus on a cat who was speaking amongst all of this, speaking the very thoughts that ran through his mind. Who are they?
"You are very correct, this wild fighting with no direction is getting us no where! We need to focus them and attack as one instead of many. It's harder for them to pick off cats if we all surge forward at once!" Nodding his head to Frostflight, Grousestar would then look to the cats they had. It was strange to fight alongside another clan for a common cause. A few moons ago he wouldn't have thought it possible and yet here they were.. In fact.. Skyclan was grateful for the aid that Riverclan provided. He would need to speak to Fallenstar. For now though, they needed to drive these dogs away. Perhaps this would enlighten him towards choosing a new deputy, Starclan knows that he needed one.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 10th, 2019, 07:20 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@Charmer

Regalstorm nodded, feeling adrenaline coarse through his veins at the thought of avenging Wolfspark's death.

"I will be the first to claw the life out of that mutts muzzle once Morningblue has it distracted." He snarled. "These dogs took my friend from me. They will pay."
@Dust @The Cannibal @Nebby @Calliecat

Morningblue stood a little straighter, emboldened by Wolfspark's courage and the fact that another warrior was listening to his plan. He had just dared to believe that perhaps he would be heard. Perhaps he could earn the respect of his fellow warriors. Even Grousestar seemed to agree that rushing in a large group was the way to go. The blue tom's fur bristled as he flexed his claws and turned to look at the dogs. "I'm going for the black and tan colored one. Back me up. FOR THUNDERCLAN!!!" Morningblue yowled as he charged full on at the hound, his claws tearing at the earth. The world seemed to move around him slower and the hound's jowls wobbled on it's fanged face in slow motion. He came to a stop just shy of it and skidded to the side, it's snapping jaws narrowly missing his leg. The warrior let out a savage hiss and swiped at the mutt, trying to egged it on and get it to turn around, turn it's back to the ambush he hoped would come through for him.

Old June 10th, 2019, 07:29 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Dust @The Cannibal @Nebby @Calliecat

Morningblue stood a little straighter, emboldened by Wolfspark's courage and the fact that another warrior was listening to his plan. He had just dared to believe that perhaps he would be heard. Perhaps he could earn the respect of his fellow warriors. Even Grousestar seemed to agree that rushing in a large group was the way to go. The blue tom's fur bristled as he flexed his claws and turned to look at the dogs. "I'm going for the black and tan colored one. Back me up. FOR THUNDERCLAN!!!" Morningblue yowled as he charged full on at the hound, his claws tearing at the earth. The world seemed to move around him slower and the hound's jowls wobbled on it's fanged face in slow motion. He came to a stop just shy of it and skidded to the side, it's snapping jaws narrowly missing his leg. The warrior let out a savage hiss and swiped at the mutt, trying to egged it on and get it to turn around, turn it's back to the ambush he hoped would come through for him.
@Dust @The Cannibal @Calliecat @Charmer @Aquilex

Regalstorm beckoned to Grousestar, Frostflight and the other cats, letting out a loud, commanding caterwaul. "For SKYCLAN!" He howled, charging toward the dog, cats from all clans behind him. He leapt on its back while Morningblue had it distracted, letting out a savage hiss, claws raking deep into its pelt. He jerked his head up in surprise, seeing Wolfspark attacking a dog beside him.

"Wolfspark?" He mewed, voice laced with joy.

He slashed at the dog, back flipping and landing on all four paws on the ground, growling. He rushed over to Wolfspark's dog, slashing at it as he rushed by then chomping down on its leg.

The dog howled in pain, bucking Wolfspark off before rushing into the ferns, howling loudly as it fled.

"Care to join me?" He panted to his friend, gesturing to the ambush behind him.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; June 10th, 2019 at 07:45 PM.
Old June 10th, 2019, 08:03 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
@Dust @The Cannibal @Calliecat @Charmer @Aquilex

Regalstorm beckoned to Grousestar, Frostflight and the other cats, letting out a loud, commanding caterwaul. "For SKYCLAN!" He howled, charging toward the dog, cats from all clans behind him. He leapt on its back while Morningblue had it distracted, letting out a savage hiss, claws raking deep into its pelt. He jerked his head up in surprise, seeing Wolfspark attacking a dog beside him.

"Wolfspark?" He mewed, voice laced with joy.

He slashed at the dog, back flipping and landing on all four paws on the ground, growling. He rushed over to Wolfspark's dog, slashing at it as he rushed by then chomping down on its leg.

The dog howled in pain, bucking Wolfspark off before rushing into the ferns, howling loudly as it fled.

"Care to join me?" He panted to his friend, gesturing to the ambush behind him.
Wolfspark twitched his whiskers and looked at his friend gleefully. "Lead the way," he purred, sliding in beside his friend bashfully. The tom winced a bit at the tiny bit of pain in his wounds, but he felt excited to be beside Regalstorm again.
Old June 10th, 2019, 08:45 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post
Troutrunner had just joined the fray from the back of the Riverclan patrol when she noticed the senior warrior, cornered by two large and drooling canines. Her days out on the Twoleg streets had taught her a few things about dogs, particularly how they love to fling themselves around walls to step in your puddle of sunshine before being yanked back by their overbearing owners. Troutrunner crept around the side of the dogs, who were focused entirely on the wonderfully russet feline opposite them, and took their moment of distraction as an opportunity to attack. Without wasting precious seconds of Foxheart's time, she dove into the first dog, yowling and fastening her mouth onto its forelimb, twisting her body beneath his to scratch with sharp backclaws across his yellow belly. The dog yelped and twisted to bite her, but she released his leg, propelling herself forward and scratching his grizzly muzzle before dashing backwards to Foxheart's side. She gave him a nod and braced herself as the dog, bleeding from the nose, belly fur stained with ruby but hardly bothered by the comparatively small cat scratches, began to approach them again, carefully stalking forward, teeth bared and frothy mouthed, eyeing up the bristling felines.

Regaining his breath the senior warrior watched his Clanmate fend of the dogs. Honestly he was impressed. She was good with dealing with them. She should've been in charge of some training session for dealing with these mutts. Foxheart thought bracing himself. Returning the nod, but if gratitude, the russet warrior waited as the two mangy dogs got excited and charged them. In a half crouch he waited counting the heart beats as they got closer. Jumping to the side of one of the dogs he slashed at its cheek. The dog recoiled by jerking its had at him snapping, just missing his own face. Leaping on to the foul creature Foxheart dug his claws into it's back, right behind the head so it couldn't reach him. Clinching tightly the tom risked a g glance over at Troutrunner. He couldn't see the molly from were he was dog to the jerking and bucking of the dog. The warrior hadn't fought many dogs in his day RiverClan didn't get many and he was born and raised their. Fox he's fought you get a patrol and just got to a st it out, but this was a hour of dogs, beats that were so stupid they couldn't get enough sense to run. She best be okay, I don't want to see that warrior hurt after what she helped with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Flintspirit was on the most edge he could possibly be. His breathing was heavy, he was exhausted. The dogs were too much for him, too much for the three clans trying to push them out of their territory. Many cats had been injured, and he was starting to worry about their standing against the large brutes. Flicking his tail, and shaking his head to dislodge some blood that was trickling down his face, his green eyes scanned the clearing. It wasn’t long before a yowl was heard, and he spotted a young-looking cat fling himself at a very large dog. Flintspirit’s heart clenched with sudden fears or the young tom, knowing full well how stupid of an idea that has been. But cats acted stupidly in the middle of a frenzied battle.
Letting out his own yowl of warming, he launched himself in the direction of the large dog and apprentice, hoping with all his might to distract the brute somehow. He knew their tactics of fighting separately weren’t very working, but the more pressing concern for him right now was saving this young tomcat.
Reaching the dog in record time, Flintspirit let out a loud growl and slashed at its face, his claws catching the dog’s cheek. It howled in protest, lunging for him with snapping teeth. Flintspirit dodged the attack, albeit stumbling a bit, as he looked around to see where the young tomcat had gone. And if he was okay.
His green eyes searched frantically, but it wasn’t like no before the dog attacked again, this time it’s aim ring true, and one of its claws smacked into Flintspirit’s side, knocking him off his paws. Getting up quickly, Flintspirit let out a yowl, launching himself for the dog’s back, ignoring the ringing in his ears and the pain in his side. Where are you little cat?

It took this long for the gray and white tabby to realize it was a bad idea he's acted in impulse and the dog could tell. Being flung off Ospraypaw was pushed through a thorn bush being torn but by its sharp points. Oh StarClan that was mouse brained. He thought tugging through the bush head spinning. Shacking his head he noticed a large tom fighting the dog. Who? His pelt stung and blood ran from the cuts he'd made struggling to get out of the thorns. Shacking his head he hurried over to the warrior to realize who it was. He's Flintspirit?! Getting distracted the dog lunged at him though he actually avoided the attack, very narrowly. He was terrible at fighting this thing. Get it together! You'll never be a warrior who can make Arouraflane proud of you die before your a warrior! He scolded himself eyes narrowing. He was going to get through this and he was going to become a warrior.
"Thank you Flintspirit!" He exclaimed not risking looking over at the larger tom. If they had met at a gather ing he would have been more formal, maybe, but he wasn't risking it. He didn't want to die with nothing to show. He couldn't be a disappointment or a useless apprentice that was nothing but a waste of food.
Ducking under the dog he nipped its feet, a thing that was quite affective on cats, get the best was just angered by his action and as her spin around the mutt met him with swift gaping jaws. Letting out a yelp of fear and surprise the young tom tried to escape. To late. He couldn't dodge in time, Ospreypaw was grabbed by the canine, it's sharp teeth sinking in his face and black of his head. It wasn't trying to kill him though. The dog just shook its head tail wagging in excitement. No... I can't..

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 11th, 2019, 04:08 AM

[QUOTE=Fuzzyfeline;597551]

Regaining his breath the senior warrior watched his Clanmate fend of the dogs. Honestly he was impressed. She was good with dealing with them. She should've been in charge of some training session for dealing with these mutts. Foxheart thought bracing himself. Returning the nod, but if gratitude, the russet warrior waited as the two mangy dogs got excited and charged them. In a half crouch he waited counting the heart beats as they got closer. Jumping to the side of one of the dogs he slashed at its cheek. The dog recoiled by jerking its had at him snapping, just missing his own face. Leaping on to the foul creature Foxheart dug his claws into it's back, right behind the head so it couldn't reach him. Clinching tightly the tom risked a g glance over at Troutrunner. He couldn't see the molly from were he was dog to the jerking and bucking of the dog. The warrior hadn't fought many dogs in his day RiverClan didn't get many and he was born and raised their. Fox he's fought you get a patrol and just got to a st it out, but this was a hour of dogs, beats that were so stupid they couldn't get enough sense to run. She best be okay, I don't want to see that warrior hurt after what she helped with.

Troutrunner noticed Foxheart looking for her and staggered over, overhearing the cry of what she recognised as Skyclan's leader. She felt a surge of confidence. More cats. Her neck ached from her previous scuffle assisting Littlebud, but she had been somewhat stubbed by his attempt to hide her away. She was a senior warrior, a streetcat skilled in dog fights. Put her to a dog any day, and she'd be able to fight better than against a fox, or a badger, or anything of the sort.
Troutrunner growled in that haunting way only a cat can. She went low, waiting by the dog as it spun and twisted, snapping at Foxheart, who clung stubbornly to its rugged spine. Bunching up her muscles, she jumped and fastened once more onto one of its spindly limbs, this time lower on its right hind, in an attempt to get the canine onto the ground. All danger with dogs came from the mouth, and after suffering sufficient damage to the skin and fur on the back of her neck in her previous scuffle only moments ago, she was careful to avoid it's swinging jaws, and her head spun dizzily, but she was not about to give up.
Old June 11th, 2019, 05:34 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Wolfspark twitched his whiskers and looked at his friend gleefully. "Lead the way," he purred, sliding in beside his friend bashfully. The tom winced a bit at the tiny bit of pain in his wounds, but he felt excited to be beside Regalstorm again.

He nodded to his friend. Bunching his muscles, he sprang at the dog attacking Morningblue, digging his claws in and hissing loudly.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; June 11th, 2019 at 05:35 AM.
Old June 11th, 2019, 07:13 AM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:

He nodded to his friend. Bunching his muscles, he sprang at the dog attacking Morningblue, digging his claws in and hissing loudly.
Wolfspark dashed underneath the dog and twisted onto his back, raking the canines belly before rolling onto his paws again and retreating from underneath the dog. He circled around before charging at the dog's flank, sinking his teeth into its side.

@Nebby
Old June 11th, 2019, 01:47 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
It was absolute pandemonium, Grousestar never thought that the dog problem would get this out of control, and yet here it was. Strangely enough, he never felt more alive. He felt more alive now than he had in the past couple of months, it was strange but pleasant to feel the adrenaline coursing through his veins.
You can't focus on that now, there are cats to protect and dogs to fight. You can reflect later. The Skyclan leader thought to himself, backing himself closer to some other cats to get a breather. This wasn't how the fight should be going, its as if every warrior here had lost their brain and was just fighting blindly and wildly, like they didn't train for at least 6 moons to become what they are. There needed to be some order, some collective plan instead of senseless and erratic fighting.

The brown tabby would turn his head to focus on a cat who was speaking amongst all of this, speaking the very thoughts that ran through his mind. Who are they?
"You are very correct, this wild fighting with no direction is getting us no where! We need to focus them and attack as one instead of many. It's harder for them to pick off cats if we all surge forward at once!" Nodding his head to Frostflight, Grousestar would then look to the cats they had. It was strange to fight alongside another clan for a common cause. A few moons ago he wouldn't have thought it possible and yet here they were.. In fact.. Skyclan was grateful for the aid that Riverclan provided. He would need to speak to Fallenstar. For now though, they needed to drive these dogs away. Perhaps this would enlighten him towards choosing a new deputy, Starclan knows that he needed one.

@Calliecat @Charmer @Aquilex

Frostflight's breath caught in his throat as a small wave of emotion crashed over him, validated by the nods and motions of agreement between the felines that gathered around him. All looked familiar but he couldn't put names to faces and though he knew they were not all of Riverclan, he felt safe... protected with the skill of more experienced warriors than himself. As a large brown tabby spoke up, giving him a small nod, Frostflight would simply return a solemn dip of his head before turning to look at the decently sized group of felines. They were ready and it was even more so apparent as a fellow member yowled for them to go. It was unexpected, but Frostflight would easily move with the group - keeping a steady pace as to stay in formation with them. His heart was pounding in his chest, ears blocked with the pulsing of blood. Icy eyes focused ahead of him, targeted on a tan canine ahead though he watched as part of the small group redirected to barrel into a more unsuspecting target. Alarm bells were ringing in his head, screaming at him that this was madness - they should have stayed with the group, but it looked as if they had handled it - the dog barreling away into the underbrush. Turning his head to inspect the others beside him he gave a yowl, "This way, herd this dog! Keep the others away!" And at the call, Frostflight would only hope they would follow him as he raced towards a medium sized canine. It seemed to know they were coming, the dogs hackles raised and its lip lifted to expose its gums as it snarled and barked, but Frostflight swallowed the fear rising in his throat, simply racing around and around the dog, letting out an occasional war-cry in an attempt to startle and confuse it. He was sure that the others would try and leap onto it, so he would keep any strays from coming to help it's companion. It was the least he could do. It would seem silly for him to attack it. All he could imagine was himself and another cat colliding by accident - then they would both be dog chow!

As he made another round, the sound of underbrush crackling would alert him to another canine heading their way. This one was much smaller, closer to Frostflight in size, though still a bit larger. He could handle it. If any clan cats had been circling around with him, he would step out of the path and barrel himself headfirst directly into the yappy little thing with an audible "OOF." The collision sent the dog backwards but also Frostflight as he tumbled to the ground, taking a second to catch his breath before leaping to his paws once again, his back curling upwards as the dog scrambled up. A guttural hiss left his throat, eyes locked in a dangerous glare.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Closed Thread