Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:50 PM

Old November 17th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Wildpaw got off of her friend. "The leader is dead! Long live Wildstar!" he meowed, unable to not burst into laughter when he saw her playing dead. "What are you doing?" he asked, rolling around laughing uncontrollably. "Starclan help me! I can't breathe! This face! Oh my, it's hillarious!" he exclaimed through breaths of laughter. He rolled next to her and sent his eye balls far up, and played dead as well, his chest slowly stopping it's jumping motion and the laughs dieing into giggles, and then silence.
(Bump for Moonfur)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 17th, 2016 at 05:46 PM.
Old November 17th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Anthropomorphic Toaster

My Mood: Mellow

"Can we go now?" DuskPaw mewed, barely able to contain herself.

I can't grammar *Cri*
Old November 17th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Your Buddy O' Pal

Sure she said looking at the eager apprentice nearly able to wait.
Old November 17th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Anthropomorphic Toaster

My Mood: Mellow

(Let's switch to RiverClan Territory)
DuskPaw dashed out of camp, and crept into a bush, waiting to pounce on SnowFeather when she came by, but was easy to detect as she was giggling loudly.

I can't grammar *Cri*

Last edited by Dusk; November 17th, 2016 at 05:52 PM.
Old November 17th, 2016, 05:52 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthenselle View Post

~been eating dinner~

One more lick. That was all to be left for her pelt to be put back in line. I'm probably going to notice if even the teensiest tuft of fur accidentally puffs up, Dropwhisker reminded herself, her gaze now downcast. It had been a hurdle the she-cat had truly struggled to overcome her entire life, yet mostly the peak of her OCD had loomed in her early apprenticeship moons. However, she knew better than to let the bothersome toxic suffocate her slowly; Dropwhisker's parents knew. And with the warrior's especially mother-like worries, she was afraid that part of her melancholy emotions would infect other cats. At the thought of that occurring, her long whiskers twitched- but there was something more captivating in the present.

When Dropwhisker had arched her spine for that last lick, her blue orbs had gleamed against the sudden rays of the sun passing by slowly. She hissed softly, closing them rapidly. Once she'd opened them again, though, an young feline seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. The warrior raised her head and tilted it, brimmed purely with curiosity. She furrowed her forehead. Nope, her mind was drawing a blank.

She started forwards without any more hesitation. What could be more of a delight than meeting new cats? Dropwhisker soon arrived in front of the smaller cat. Judging from the size...An apprentice. At the same time, the back of her mind scolded herself for judging another Clanmate. She shook her head, letting one paw step in front of the other, toward the new cat. "Hello. Mind if I join you?" the feminine warrior asked calmly, but did not pause to hear the other's answer.

Plopping down a distance away (not too far away, of course, she reminded herself, the young'un might feel lonely) Dropwhisker studied this stranger. "What's your name?" she inquired softly, blinking as if not to intimidate the cat. This time she allowed for a response. "I'm Dropwhisker."
The small feline was far lost in her thoughts. Having lowered her head to her paws she hadn't noticed the larger warriors approach. Mumbling something under her breath she let her rather fluffy fur poof up having a small amount of her kitten down remaining. Kneading the ground slightly she let out a small yawn her pale pink tongue stuck out as she had done so. It took her a moment or so before she realized the sudden approach of the warrior. Hearing her last question her ears perked up. “M-my names E-erieepaw” she said rather quietly keeping her gaze averted from the other. Being the polite cat she was she returned the gesture. “W-what about you?”
Old November 17th, 2016, 06:46 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Maplefur
Toothless smiled, feeling his fur rise slightly in emberassment "hmm, I think that skyskip would fit you...mainly cause your heart I should as big as the sky it's self and , you always seem to have that happy glow emanating from you...so skip." He purred as he smiled sweetly at the she cat.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 17th, 2016, 06:49 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Maplefur
Toothless smiled, feeling his fur rise slightly in emberassment "hmm, I think that skyskip would fit you...mainly cause your heart I should as big as the sky it's self and , you always seem to have that happy glow emanating from you...so skip." He purred as he smiled sweetly at the she cat.
"Oh," Minnowstream let out a light laugh. I wouldn't say I'm always happy. She kept her thoughts to herself, instead she continued to look at her new friend. "I'm surprised we haven't spoken to each other before now," She meowed.

Old November 17th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Spottedstone sat alone, silently looking around the clearing with his tail curled around over his muddy paws to warm them. He searched around for some other cat, bored and seeking a chat.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old November 17th, 2016, 08:56 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

For Russetswirl, it had been a very long day.

He wasn’t exactly sure how his life had ended up here, or maybe it was the fact that he’d never thought about the events leading up to this moment. It was as if he went with the flow of everyone else, never thinking too deeply about the cats he cared for, or the choices he’d been forced to make. Three of the four kits in his second litter? Dead. His brother, Snakevoice? Dead. Two of Russetswirl’s past three apprentices? They died, too- he had to watch Willowpaw drown himself, as he tried so hard to save her as she was whisked away in the river, watching her struggle for her life as it drained out of her eyes. He mourned them, and then moved on- he was still haunted by their last moments of life- watching Willowpaw drown, seeing Snakevoice’s body go still as he was hit on the thunderpath, the monster showing absolutely no mercy as he sobbed in horror. Death was almost a part of his life now, ingrained into the tom’s very soul- and he was beginning to see behind the masks of others. Striding into the clearing, Russetswirl looked tired and weary. He set himself down at the far end, his tail wrapped around his paws as he sat in the sun, not exactly minding the chilly weather of Leaf-fall.

Shellfeather, his mate- she was grieving still, and he never got the chance to say he was sorry, before they started to drift apart even more. The molly was beautiful, and kind. She didn’t deserve all of this, but it was all his fault it happened- maybe if she had kits with another cat, they wouldn’t have died. She was an amazing mother.

His daughters had left him too, but not by death. They didn’t seem to like him anymore, they never even talked to him.

His sister, Thornfrost? She was a bully.
Old November 17th, 2016, 09:03 PM

My Mood: Happy

Windracer licked her paws, her ginger patched glowing in the light, while her mask markings hid her teal eyes.