Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
finder for my new (and...
by ophelia
Last post by chickadee
Today 05:40 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:36 PM
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 05:33 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ollie
Today 05:31 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 05:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 20th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieBabie View Post
Dovepaw watched her mentor pounce, and just like she thought he jumped in the directions she faked to dodge. As soon as he was in the air, she swept her tail to the opposite side to dodge, fumbling and almost toppling over, but narrowly avoiding the jump.
But she had succeeded and she was proud of herself that was for sure.
Though he doubted himself, Dovepaw could never ask for anyone else better to take care of her, she trusted him with her life and she would never see him as anything but her father.

"H-ha! D-Didn't see th-that one coming did y-y-you?" She boasted as she quickly attempted to retrieve her almost lost balance, puffing out her chest a bit. It was always him that made her less shy, being around her adoptive father always let a seed of bravery grow ever slightly, because around him she knew she was safe.
He purred and got up "I guess you get another squirrel." He chuckled and purred, nuzzling her forehead. He continued thinking the not good enough thoughts though. He sighed and said "maybe we can work on hunting now."
Old March 20th, 2017, 06:53 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm was humming quietly under his breath when Leopardpaw walked in, laying down as far away from the entrance of his den as he possibly could get. He had huddled himself into the warmest part of the whole medicine cat den, trying to escape the chill that crept in from the clearing. His den was barren looking, as clean as it had been when he had first moved in. Moonpaw would be so proud right now... He thought fondly. I hope she's having fun out in the territory. A part of him longed that he could have joined her, wishing badly to stretch his legs and just run.
He perked to attention when a familiar molly padded into the den, a goofy smile lighting his features. However, a blush spread across his face at her, apparently newly thought of, nickname for him. "Wha-" He sputtered helplessly, laughing. "Surely, you don't want me to come up with a funny nickname for you? Hmmm... Leo? No not funky enough... Lepy maybe?" It was the best comeback he could come up with at the moment.
"Lepy sounds cute." she purred and layed down as to not tower over him. She had grown alot, and her blue hues brightened up as she let the scents of new herbs fill her nose. She looked back at the tom and laughed slightly. "I think I might be getting to big for you." she giggled, and pawed at his ear playfully. She enjoyed being here, hanging out with him, and Moonpaw. The Savannah looked down at the tom, and then looked around. "Wow, Moonpaw would be proud, you actually got this place clean for once, instead of us doing it." she joked, her blue eyes shining brightly with amusement. She always picked on the tom, she had ever since she came in, and he never seem to mind, he'd just try his best to reply a snarky comment that always ended up terrible, but that was their little relationship. She often found if fun to tease him about the little things, like the dirt in his pelt, his dislikement for cleaning, et cetera. He was easy to mess with too, which made it all the more fun. It kept things interesting with their conversations and such. "So, what have you been up to, besides the spring cleaning, that is." she asked, and gave a small purr of amusement.
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:03 PM

Cool Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
He didn't fall for that trick, and jumped in the trees above the bushes climbing the branchs
She saw him and padded out, wondering what he was doing.
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:05 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

She saw him and padded out, wondering what he was doing.
Eaglefeather grinned seeing her come out, he made his way partly down and pounced at her
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:06 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:

"Lepy sounds cute." she purred and layed down as to not tower over him. She had grown alot, and her blue hues brightened up as she let the scents of new herbs fill her nose. She looked back at the tom and laughed slightly. "I think I might be getting to big for you." she giggled, and pawed at his ear playfully. She enjoyed being here, hanging out with him, and Moonpaw. The Savannah looked down at the tom, and then looked around. "Wow, Moonpaw would be proud, you actually got this place clean for once, instead of us doing it." she joked, her blue eyes shining brightly with amusement. She always picked on the tom, she had ever since she came in, and he never seem to mind, he'd just try his best to reply a snarky comment that always ended up terrible, but that was their little relationship. She often found if fun to tease him about the little things, like the dirt in his pelt, his dislikement for cleaning, et cetera. He was easy to mess with too, which made it all the more fun. It kept things interesting with their conversations and such. "So, what have you been up to, besides the spring cleaning, that is." she asked, and gave a small purr of amusement.
"Lepy it is then," Surgestorm meowed stubbornly, slightly disappointed that his embarrassing name for her didn't have any effect. He was barely aware of the young she-cat towering over him, having gotten kind of used to the fact that she was so much taller than him back when she had stayed with him for a whole moon. The medicine cat ducked and pawed half-heartedly back at the apprentice, for once not quite in the mood for play fighting. He was tired from all the cleaning he had just done, and chilled to the bone from the cold temperatures that seemed to hang around in anticipation of the, hopefully warm, spring. "Nothing much," He meowed honestly. "I've actually been laying here reminiscing."
And, thinking back to that time, he realized how little he actually knew about Leopardpaw. Of course, he understood her personality, but didn't know much about her past. I wonder if she had a similar kithood to mine? I mean, she is quite a bit like me, so maybe she did. It wasn't good for his to assume though, and decided to ask. "Though, now I've got myself interested in your story," He meowed, indirectly asking for her to tell him. His pale yellow gaze watched her eagarly.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; March 20th, 2017 at 07:07 PM.
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Eaglefeather grinned seeing her come out, he made his way partly down and pounced at her
She screamed as he did, and fell, and looked into his green eyes, her fur heating. "Get off me you bird-brain." she growled.
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:09 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:

She screamed as he did, and fell, and looked into his green eyes, her fur heating. "Get off me you bird-brain." she growled.
"Nah." He said and laid down on top of her and didn't move.

(XDDDDDDDDD)
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:20 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar circled her a few more times before growing bored of the action. Casually, he led himself back to where he was originally and sat down. This was about a tail length from her, his golden hues were fixated on the she-cat, although his mind was wandering a little bit. Of course he was listening to her every word an watching her every movement, but Blazingstar's mind was always wandering. Different possibilities of what to say. The different outcomes from this interaction. What she was thinking deep down. Things he'd never know, but wish he could.

"I wouldn't say that much, that's giving me a little more credit than I deserve," he chuckled, lifting a paw to his chest, as if he were gesturing to himself. "I know you find me good-looking," he paused, giving her a wink, "But not all she-cats do, and when they do and they want to be straight to the point about it, it sort of... scares me away. Only because I do have feelings of my own," he gave another small chuckle. The sarcasm in his voice, however it was obvious he was joking about the typical 'leader type' seen in the other clans. Of course Blazingstar wasn't aware of Gyrestar's new leadership or knew the fellow leader well, he wouldn't know unless news spread to him or until the next gathering. So for now Thunderclan was being judged on Ashstar's leadership.

Lowering his paw to the ground once more, he let his head tilt ever so slightly at her last comments. What to say back to that... for now she had his attention, but would this interaction be in his thoughts later on? Or just when he saw her? Only time would tell. "Oh Fawnskip, you've caught my attention for now," he let a small smirk cross his face. "For this conversation, you have my attention, but it takes a lot more than a little flirting to get me thinking that much about a particular cat," there seemed to be a challenge in his voice. His golden hues were dancing with mischief now. This was hoping to lead into something new for him, something that could give him a little fun because everyone was expecting so much of him right now. It was good to spice up a day or two with a little fun. Besides, he was curious to see how far this she-cat would take it. "They have to give me something to remember them by, we talked about that already. So far, I can remember your name, easy, but to constantly have you on my mind? I don't think so," the challenge was still there. His tail tip twitched behind him and his paws shifted a little. There was only one thought on his mind. Prove me wrong.
Fawnskip would prove him wrong, she was sure she would. She was enjoying their little game, and didn't want it to end. She loved hearing Blazingstar's interesting responses, and she loved the apprehension that blanketed her as she awaited his answer. She was a she-cat who was terribly addicted to flirting, and the tomcat before her was simply fueling her.

Figuring she should give him a show - and perhaps let herself onto his personal hall of fame - Fawnskip slowly rose to her paws. Her tail flicked out behind her, and she kept her joyful gaze on his gorgeous golden hues. The sunlight adjusted its reflection off her pelt. She had previously studied the tail-length of space between them, and she was itching to close the gap. She decided, hey, two can play your game, and she made her way to his side until she was lightly brushing against him. With a cocky smirk, she simply looked at him and whispered, ``We'll see about that.`` And then she circled him, like he had been circling her just a few moments before. Except, she made sure she was being much more affectionate than he had been. She made sure her pelt was always brushing against his, and her purring was quiet and soft yet somewhat teasing. ``Honestly, I do find you quite handsome, y'know. But I refuse to throw myself at you.``

Fawnskip's purring ceased when she finished her single circle around him, and she stood before him. Her muzzle was no more than a whisker-length from his, her eyes were narrowed and the smirk on her face offered the idea that she was determined and confident. ``Don't worry,`` Fawnskip breathed. ``I won't chase you away.`` She wouldn't be straight-forward with him, no, that wasn't who she was. She played a game, and she was convinced Blazingstar would play part of it. Her only duty was to get him to play the entire game.

She sent him a wink, and then pulled away, laughing softly. She turned her head, surveyed the clearing so she wouldn't look at him which she felt like he would want. After a few seconds, Fawnskip looked back at him and awaited his reaction.
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:26 PM

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
"Lepy it is then," Surgestorm meowed stubbornly, slightly disappointed that his embarrassing name for her didn't have any effect. He was barely aware of the young she-cat towering over him, having gotten kind of used to the fact that she was so much taller than him back when she had stayed with him for a whole moon. The medicine cat ducked and pawed half-heartedly back at the apprentice, for once not quite in the mood for play fighting. He was tired from all the cleaning he had just done, and chilled to the bone from the cold temperatures that seemed to hang around in anticipation of the, hopefully warm, spring. "Nothing much," He meowed honestly. "I've actually been laying here reminiscing."
And, thinking back to that time, he realized how little he actually knew about Leopardpaw. Of course, he understood her personality, but didn't know much about her past. I wonder if she had a similar kithood to mine? I mean, she is quite a bit like me, so maybe she did. It wasn't good for his to assume though, and decided to ask. "Though, now I've got myself interested in your story," He meowed, indirectly asking for her to tell him. His pale yellow gaze watched her eagarly.
Her blue orbs lit up as she said he was interested in her story and puffed out her chest proudly. "Well, I guess I owe you at least that much." she meowed, remembering back to her sister's words. She wasn;t sure how to start, and so decided to start the way her sister had, from when she was a kit. She cleared her throat, and began to tell her tale.
~~
Leopardpaw was always an explorative kit, and she was born in a family where things were quite odd for most people to enjoy. She was a Savannah Bengal mix, so she had the height of a Savannah, and the burly, toughness of a Bengal. Her father was a purebred Savannah kittypet, and her mother a Bengal ShadowClan-er. However, during the first Evil Era, an Aphrodite tom, and father to her half siblings, turned evil and followed Eternalstar's rule. Mudleaf, her mother, couldn't bare to see her second litter living in the world of hate, so she retreated to WindClan, and left her two daughters behind, and took the boys. Shortly after, the announcement of the Evil Era's defeat ran through and borders had closed up, so she could not travel back, nor did she wish to. She had her second litter shortly after Bucknight came into power, and had four kits. Mudkit, Spottedkit, Mottlekit, and Leopardkit. But a harsh leaf-bare came in and took the lives of three, leaving the small kit behind. Leopardkit was near a moon, and wondered out of the nursery, bumping into two mates, and becoming friends quickly, talking about how she will one day be like Dapplestar, tough and a great leader. Her mother admired her great ambitions, and thought them cute. When Leopardkit was two moons she had been left in the nursery for days with no food, no water, and no mother. News rang through the clan that Mudleaf had been killed driving away a lynx. Saddened by the kit's loss, a queen by the name of Sunsong took her in and raised her as her own. Leopardkit never grew out of her daring ways. When she became an apprentice, she was dared to do many things, some life risking, but she did them anyways. And then one dare, to jump from the nursery to the apprentice's den, ending up in her broken paw, lead her to the Medicine Cat's den, where she fell in love with the herbs, and even the people residing inside.
~~
As she finished her story, she looked at Surgestorm and gave a smile. "I feel as if you and Moonpaw have given me a second chance at things. Making me see things a little clearer." she purred. Her blue orbs filled with curiosity, as she wondered his story. "Now it's your turn, Surgey." she meowed, nudging him with a paw.

{phew}

Last edited by monfang; March 20th, 2017 at 07:28 PM.
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:30 PM

Quote:
"Nah." He said and laid down on top of her and didn't move.

(XDDDDDDDDD)
"Get. Off." she growled and squirmed, trying to wiggle out from under him.

{}
Closed Thread