Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:15 PM
Spear Fishing - Group...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 05:14 PM
FENPAW'S FINDER
Last post by tempest.
Today 05:07 PM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Bean
Today 05:03 PM
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 05:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 12th, 2017, 08:48 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
The small tortoishell, hoping her description was adequate, nodded her head vigorously, trying to picture a fish clearly in her mind. "Yeah! It's disgusting." At the mention of snakes, Dewpaw's eyes widened. She had only seen a snake once in her life, and her mentor had told her to stay away from it because it was dangerous, and it could kill her. "Yeah, their skin is kind of the same," she said, trying to remember what it looked like. She didn't really get close to it. "I thought snakes were dangerous! I saw one and I wasn't allowed to get closer. We just ran away," she added, cringing as she remembered Moonsong's calm yet rushing tone when they had spotted the reptile.
Dewpaw pondered hard about what Midgepaw had said. She had never really thought about how easy or how hard being a warrior would be, she had just simply thought about it as something she needed to do. "Hm," she said, needing her paws in the dirt as she was deep in thought. "I don't know. Every single apprentice becomes a warrior, so I guess it can't be that hard. But we get better the older we get, I think, so it will be easier I guess." Dewpaw had also caught something else that Midgepaw had said. Everything in their life was difficult? I mean, it must have been something scary if she moved Clans... and she ate snakes?

Anyways, she shook out her fur, ready to explain what a vigil was happily - she'd only seen one in her life, but she clearly obliged to speak in nearly every situation she was offered. "Well, I don't really know. Not to get distracted I guess? But every warrior has to sit on the edge of camp, near the entrance," she explained, pointing her black-tipped tail toward the entrance of camp, where one of the fellow warriors Dewpaw didn't know well was coming or going. "And guard the Clan through the night. They can't sleep or talk, so they can be on guard. It's to prove they'd do anything for their clan." The apprentice recalled something Moonsong had told her at the beginning of her training. "But I think Honeystep fell asleep at the beginning of her vigil," laughed Dewpaw, imagining how embarrassed the warrior must have been. "She must have gotten in trouble with Blazingstar, but she's a great warrior."
( Finally have inspiration xD )

This interested Midgepaw quite a bit, since something similar was the same for the Syndicate, though more or less during the day, since the Dusk Syndicate, as the name implied, was active at dusk to down, not down to dusk like the Clans. It had been a huge change for Midgepaw, though they minded little for it, and actually preferred the was WindClan was. “They are....” Midgepaw's voice grew solemn, and they didn't explain any further, feeling sick. The mottled gray apprentice turned their head away and closed their eyes. After a moment, the feeling passed, and they looked back at their friend. “That's good. They can be really fast for things without legs,” they murmured, then suddenly brightened, remembering something that Bush had told them. “Maybe not, but what's the point of thinking too hard on it then. If every apprentice can do, what's to say we can't?” they said with a fiery determination in their voice, a remnant of who they'd once been, before the incident with a trainee, and the worse one with their own mother. But between those two things, those few moons had been the best ones of Midgepaw's life. They flicked their ears and stood up, not caring if Dewpaw spotted the permanent reminder on their leg. The gave her a slightly lopsided smile and looked up. If StarClan is real, maybe Bush went there? He could be watching over me now.... The idea gave them new hope, and they dipped their head, then turned to face Dewpaw again. “That sound kind of weird. But I'm sure you could do it,” Midgepaw said, sitting back down and shuffling their paws, suddenly remembering something. They stared at the ground and wrapped their tail over their paws. The smiled slightly at the thought, and almost joined in the laughter, but held back uncertainly, looking around. Already, they felt safer around Dewpaw than they'd felt around anybody, except for maybe Bush, but he'd been different, and practically raised Midgepaw after Phantom had pushed him away and after the incident. But they'd never really been around many cats their age, and they could barely remember them. “Dewpaw, do you have any siblings?”

Last edited by doghouse; September 12th, 2017 at 08:49 AM.
Old September 12th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
Cavemist let out his breath, just realizing that he'd been holding it, and smiled, then jumped as if startled as something nudged his side, but he knew that nothing had touched him, since he knew just what it was. Wild little furballs. He thought with a strange feeling in his chest, and raised his eyes to meet Brambleflash's. “Brmablefash, I've come to ask you... Would you... Would you want to be mates?” he asked, his voice full of pride and a mixture of joy and uncertainty, for what if Brambleflash said no? He shook his head. I won't think if that unless it happens. He told himself. He was alright grateful that Brambleflash wasn't judging him for his birthplace. Maybe he should've told him the rest first?
Brambleflash touched his nose to Cavemist with a loud purr. "Of course I'll be you mate. I've loved you since the beginning." meowed Brambleflash, purring. See you didnt have to ask him. He asked you. The tom gave his chest fur a few licks of excitement. Now that that was cleared up, what did he mean before.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old September 12th, 2017, 12:46 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Brambleflash touched his nose to Cavemist with a loud purr. "Of course I'll be you mate. I've loved you since the beginning." meowed Brambleflash, purring. See you didnt have to ask him. He asked you. The tom gave his chest fur a few licks of excitement. Now that that was cleared up, what did he mean before.
Cavemist was startled, then purred happily and touched his nose to Brambleflash's ear tip with a smile. “Really? Then... would to love them, too?” he asked, seeing no other way to word it, although this was was probably rather confusing, he didn't say more, yet. His eyes shine happily, with the idea that just maybe, he would have a family. It would be a first, and he would be in the parent role. Unfortunately, he didn't really know how families worked as well as most, since he didn't have the experience of being in one. But his eyes were bright with determination, waiting as patiently as he could for Bramble's answer.
Old September 12th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
Cavemist was startled, then purred happily and touched his nose to Brambleflash's ear tip with a smile. “Really? Then... would to love them, too?” he asked, seeing no other way to word it, although this was was probably rather confusing, he didn't say more, yet. His eyes shine happily, with the idea that just maybe, he would have a family. It would be a first, and he would be in the parent role. Unfortunately, he didn't really know how families worked as well as most, since he didn't have the experience of being in one. But his eyes were bright with determination, waiting as patiently as he could for Bramble's answer.
Brambleflash looked at him with confusion. He swished tail, trying to figure out what Cavemist was trying to tell him. "What do you mean?" replied Brambleflash in confusion. After a while his eyes grew huge. He understood what he meant. "Are you..." the tom meowed. The tom felt a bit uneasy. I didn't think I would ever hear that he was expecting. He gave me a hint, butI didnt know. I feel so foolish. I should have known before. The awkwardness. The way he said things before. The tom let out a breath for a while, not knowing what to do.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old September 12th, 2017, 08:43 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Brambleflash looked at him with confusion. He swished tail, trying to figure out what Cavemist was trying to tell him. "What do you mean?" replied Brambleflash in confusion. After a while his eyes grew huge. He understood what he meant. "Are you..." the tom meowed. The tom felt a bit uneasy. I didn't think I would ever hear that he was expecting. He gave me a hint, butI didnt know. I feel so foolish. I should have known before. The awkwardness. The way he said things before. The tom let out a breath for a while, not knowing what to do.
Cavemist shrugged,shuffling his paws in the dirt and looking Brambleflash right in the eyes. There was no point beating around the bush now, and he straightened. “'Aye, I am. I understand if you don't want them, and I'm perfectly capable of raising kits on my own, but... what do you say?” he asked, lowering his voice so that none of the cats nearby would overhear the conversation. He already knew that the kits would have a tough life, different from most kits, and the other kits would likely pit them down for it, but he just knew that any kits of his would be strong and proud cats, just like Brambleflash and himself. Strength from Brambleflash, pride from Cavemist.
Old September 12th, 2017, 11:52 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

The heavy, white and grey splotched cat had trotted away from the annoyed kit. He had a great chat with the small feline, but she clearly was grumpy. She needed a nap. Springwind still thought she was adorable, however, being the younger sibling of his former apprentice. He wanted her to see the good in life. The twittering of the birds, the fluttering of the butterflies, and taste the sweet nectar of the bees. Quite the exaggeration, but Springwind felt a happiness like no other. He had his fill. He was quench. A smile dazzled his features as he approached a nice spot to relax. Yes, this was where he wanted to be in the first place. Just to relax, and feel the gentle breeze of the moor wind ruffling his sleek coat.

The tom padded quietly, approaching a small shrub as he decided to lay down near it. His paws had ached from an earlier run, and he was hoping to lay down and relax as quick as possible. He didn't think talking with Sorrelkit would only have his paws aching more. Now, that he was laying down, he bent his head to give his paws a couple licks, grooming them for a moment. Then, decided he might as well groomed the rest of his body. He could hear the distant chatter of the other cats, but other than that he was alone. His mind was filled with the recent events, and more so his former apprentice - Hunterfang, whom he had thought of as his own son. He wondered what he was doing. Then, his own niece. Where was Moonpaw? Springwind stopped grooming himself, scanning around the area before he brushed it off. ''She's fine. Probably hanging out with friends.'' He assumed, then tended back to his grooming.

@Foggy22
Old September 13th, 2017, 12:34 AM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The heavy, white and grey splotched cat had trotted away from the annoyed kit. He had a great chat with the small feline, but she clearly was grumpy. She needed a nap. Springwind still thought she was adorable, however, being the younger sibling of his former apprentice. He wanted her to see the good in life. The twittering of the birds, the fluttering of the butterflies, and taste the sweet nectar of the bees. Quite the exaggeration, but Springwind felt a happiness like no other. He had his fill. He was quench. A smile dazzled his features as he approached a nice spot to relax. Yes, this was where he wanted to be in the first place. Just to relax, and feel the gentle breeze of the moor wind ruffling his sleek coat.

The tom padded quietly, approaching a small shrub as he decided to lay down near it. His paws had ached from an earlier run, and he was hoping to lay down and relax as quick as possible. He didn't think talking with Sorrelkit would only have his paws aching more. Now, that he was laying down, he bent his head to give his paws a couple licks, grooming them for a moment. Then, decided he might as well groomed the rest of his body. He could hear the distant chatter of the other cats, but other than that he was alone. His mind was filled with the recent events, and more so his former apprentice - Hunterfang, whom he had thought of as his own son. He wondered what he was doing. Then, his own niece. Where was Moonpaw? Springwind stopped grooming himself, scanning around the area before he brushed it off. ''She's fine. Probably hanging out with friends.'' He assumed, then tended back to his grooming.

@Foggy22
Beefire padded out of the warrior's den and yawned, stretching. She shook out her fur, and scanned the clearing for someone to talk to. Then, her amber eyes landed on Springwind. She sighed a bit at the thought of him. She had so many feelings about him, and she hoped so badly that he returned them. She padded up to him, a bit shy-ly for once, which was very different from her usual confident, fiery personality. She didn't know why, but whenever she was around him she always became so...soft, in her words. Sometimes she didn't like the thought of that, but usually ignored it. "H-hey Springwing," she mewed, then asked. "Do you mind if I sit here?" she slowly sat down, and started cleaning her pale ginger fur, careful to avoid eye-contact with him.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?

Last edited by Foggy22; September 13th, 2017 at 12:34 AM.
Old September 13th, 2017, 12:56 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Beefire padded out of the warrior's den and yawned, stretching. She shook out her fur, and scanned the clearing for someone to talk to. Then, her amber eyes landed on Springwind. She sighed a bit at the thought of him. She had so many feelings about him, and she hoped so badly that he returned them. She padded up to him, a bit shy-ly for once, which was very different from her usual confident, fiery personality. She didn't know why, but whenever she was around him she always became so...soft, in her words. Sometimes she didn't like the thought of that, but usually ignored it. "H-hey Springwing," she mewed, then asked. "Do you mind if I sit here?" she slowly sat down, and started cleaning her pale ginger fur, careful to avoid eye-contact with him.
The molly's voice disturbed him. It made the tom jump from inside out because she had surprised him. He wasn't paying much attention when she called out to him. And, he slowly turned his gaze to stare at the pretty feline. Ah, yes. Beefire was very pretty. Springwind - at first, always found himself avoiding her because he had seen the way she yelled at others. How she was so tough and bold. But, lately he haven't been receiving that harsh treatment from her. So, after settling down a bit, Springwind flicked his tail. ''Hi, Beefire!'' He greeted, pleasantly, with a dip of his head. She had asked if she could sit near him, and in response he simply used his tail to pat at the seat next to him. Of course, he never minded her company. He found himself enjoying it more than he should had. He watched as she started grooming her pelt, a silence coming between them. So, in order to break the ice Springwind cleared his throat. ''How are you doing today? Better I suppose?'' He asked, perking his ears. He tried to make eye contact with her, but she seemed to be avoiding it. Unless she was simply focused on cleaning her pelt, which Springwind could completely understand. And, he didn't want to disturb her in the process.
Old September 13th, 2017, 01:12 AM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The molly's voice disturbed him. It made the tom jump from inside out because she had surprised him. He wasn't paying much attention when she called out to him. And, he slowly turned his gaze to stare at the pretty feline. Ah, yes. Beefire was very pretty. Springwind - at first, always found himself avoiding her because he had seen the way she yelled at others. How she was so tough and bold. But, lately he haven't been receiving that harsh treatment from her. So, after settling down a bit, Springwind flicked his tail. ''Hi, Beefire!'' He greeted, pleasantly, with a dip of his head. She had asked if she could sit near him, and in response he simply used his tail to pat at the seat next to him. Of course, he never minded her company. He found himself enjoying it more than he should had. He watched as she started grooming her pelt, a silence coming between them. So, in order to break the ice Springwind cleared his throat. ''How are you doing today? Better I suppose?'' He asked, perking his ears. He tried to make eye contact with her, but she seemed to be avoiding it. Unless she was simply focused on cleaning her pelt, which Springwind could completely understand. And, he didn't want to disturb her in the process.
Beefire nodded her head, then looked up, accidentally looking Springwind straight into his pretty brown eyes. She debated with herself whether to look away or to continue looking at him. Eventually, she made her mind up, which was to keep looking. She was a strong, independant she-cat, she could look Springwind in the eyes! "Yes, I'm fine, thank you." Beefire replied to his question, slightly annoyed at his comment, her ears flicking slightly. "How about you? Proud that Hunterfang is a warrior?" she asked, then added slightly teasingly. "What are you going to do now, with no apprentice to teach? So much free time!"

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?

Last edited by Foggy22; September 13th, 2017 at 01:13 AM.
Old September 13th, 2017, 01:31 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Beefire nodded her head, then looked up, accidentally looking Springwind straight into his pretty brown eyes. She debated with herself whether to look away or to continue looking at him. Eventually, she made her mind up, which was to keep looking. She was a strong, independant she-cat, she could look Springwind in the eyes! "Yes, I'm fine, thank you." Beefire replied to his question, slightly annoyed at his comment, her ears flicking slightly. "How about you? Proud that Hunterfang is a warrior?" she asked, then added slightly teasingly. "What are you going to do now, with no apprentice to teach? So much free time!"
Springwind blinked his eyes. He couldn't even look away from her own gaze. They were yellow. Holding a piercing golden gaze that he was sure could see the depths of his soul. The problem before was that she wouldn't look him in his gaze...and now, here she was staring at him with those gorgeous optics. Springwind felt his body tense, but he didn't look away. Nor, did he blink for a few moments. He had missed her words completely, having to be lost in a trance. When he finally saw her mouth moving, it's what made him flick his ears. Since, he didn't catch on what she said, he assumed she was doing well. Hopefully, he assumed right. ''That's good.'' He purred, catching her question in time. ''Pretty well. Although I went on a run this morning, and my muscles are really aching.'' He snorted, but she probably didn't really care much about that. Once again the tom let out a deep purr, ''Ah, yes - Hunterfang. Sometimes I feel that it's my own son who became a warrior. I practically raised him. And, now he don't even need me anymore.'' Springwind chuckled. Now, Springwind was still pretty young. But, he talked like he was apart of ancient wars and such. All in all, Hunterfang was a proud warrior, and Springwind was certainly filled with pride knowing he taught the apprentice well. ''Free time is the best time. Although I know my niece will be hounding me down because her warrior ceremony is coming up soon.'' He stretched his limbs, letting out a slight yawn. ''Although...I wouldn't mind spending it all with you. I mean - free time. As much as I have, at least. I'm bound to get another apprentice and all, but I figured - y-you know, like why not? We're g-good friends. I actually really like hanging out with you. I mean! Only...if you're not busy - obviously. If you were busy we wouldn't hang out...haha...'' Springwind couldn't even bear to look at her as he rambled incessantly like a fool. He had always been that way around her. He didn't know why she made him feel that way, but it was a good feeling. Yet, it was the worst feeling. ''Anywho - I apologize for...that. But - uh - are you thinking about taking on an apprentice?'' She had made him feel so out of place, like he wasn't himself. He was out of his comfort zone. But, he could feel the heavy thuds of his heart.
Closed Thread