Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM

Old August 8th, 2020, 03:49 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Default Re: The Cataclysmic Brigade [OPEN]

Riverwood sighed and and looked down for a moment before looking back up.
“I apologize for calling you kits. What would you like me to call you?” she asked politely.
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old August 8th, 2020, 03:55 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Multiple PoVs

A devilish smirk dawned itself upon the cashmere's ravaged features as she tilted her head to a side. "Oh, no, no, hun. I don't do 'timeout talks.' What, do I look like a kit to you?" Man, what a bunch of nitwits - Leopardjaw couldn't even begin to imagine what it could possibly feel like to be this narrow-minded.

A pair of yellow eyes hammered open as Hazelpaw lay splayed out in a groove of mud, legs convulsing with what seemed like sheer pain as she climbed uneasily to her paws. Had... Had Leopardjaw actually crushed every bone in her paw? Well, Hazelpaw supposed it was time to find out: gritting her fangs to brace herself for the agony that would most likely follow, she inclined the forepaw that the cashmere had bit down on and shook it a few good times - nothing. It was perfectly fine, it turned out. In that case....

Squinting against the luminous but oh-so-brilliant rays of red light that washed the mucky clearing, Hazelpaw spun on her forepaws before dropping back into a crouch similar to the one that Rainydawn had shown her back in the forest, although this one was a bit more intent, perhaps battle-ready, with paws carrying her warily forward as she began to inch her way toward Leopardjaw. Then, lurching back just ever-so-slightly to disguise her physique from within the gloom that surrounded her, she launched herself forward and into the air, pearly white claws popping from their sheathes as she dived downward toward the massive cashmere bengal. Last time I tried this, she threw me into a boulder - I can't let her do that this time. Parting open her jaws, she collided at last with the hell-warrior, barreling her briskly into a large trench of mud. Leopardjaw let out a squeal of what Hazelpaw thought to be surprise as she was pinned down by such a teeny apprentice, and Hazelpaw couldn't help but allow herself a devilish smirk of jubilation as the cashmere's eyes stretched wide in horror.

"You think I'm going to let you win this time?" the russet-furred apprentice shrieked, eyes ablaze with fury. "Well, too bad, because I'm not! You messsed with my friends, you messed with me, and so now you will pay!" Lifting up an unsheathed forepaw, Hazelpaw permitted for a moment of joy before at last swinging her paw down in the direction of Leopardjaw's face. Tiny droplets of blood scattered onto Hazelpaw's face as she scored three, neat long slashes across the brute's face. It was... surprising, almost, yet all the while renewing: Hazelpaw was finally avenging everything this behemoth had burdened her with, be it in the form of a slow and painful death or a few long facial-scars.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; August 8th, 2020 at 03:57 PM.
Old August 8th, 2020, 03:59 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Riverwood sighed and lunged forward to try to bite a part of Leopardjaw’s tail off. @Corruptx @TheShadowAnimal
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

Last edited by Ikoria the Wolf Pup; August 8th, 2020 at 04:01 PM.
Old August 8th, 2020, 04:07 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Whitepaw turned, this warrior thought she would win this warrior Wanted them mad, she wanted her angry... To trick her... She nudged Hazelpaw ignoring the blood that was on Hazelpaws face, she was tired of this warrior she could talk all she wanted but it wouldn't win her anything Lets just go, if she keeps bringing us back here then she must want us, but as long as were useless to her I don't care, do you? She asked, she knew this warrior was a pain in the tail she had gotten really mad, but this was what she wanted. { @Corruptx. @AlderDawn. }

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Old August 8th, 2020, 04:10 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

“If you want to leave, leave. I’ll keep this cat off your tail for you,” Riverwood said, still formal but a little sad that the apprentices didn’t trust her, which she tried to hide as best she could. @Corruptx @TheShadowAnimal

Last edited by Ikoria the Wolf Pup; August 8th, 2020 at 04:10 PM.
Old August 8th, 2020, 04:27 PM
delicate woman.

Multiple PoVs

[ highly suggested white drags hazel away to keep her from murdering the stuff out of leopard uwu . ]
Leopardjaw allowed for her hindlegs to thrash wildly about as Hazelpaw continued to ravage her bleeding face with neat, pearly white claws. That spark of fury that had initiated itself from within her, it was now a ghastly flame of outrage: she could not let this puny runt win, she could not let this puny runt win, she could not let this puny runt win. Yet even with how desperately she kicked around, the Russet Runt continued to actuate her talons tenaciously into the layers of her belly-fur. Letting loose a howl of agony, she made an attempt at aiming a massive forepaw at Hazelpaw's eyes, claws unsheathed and sparkling in the dim red moonlight.

Now, Hazelpaw never thought it possible, but each and every yowl of pain that emnated from Leopardjaw's mouth was like music to her ears, sheer music. She had never expected to actually bring joy to herself by ripping out a cat's flesh, but yet here she was, and oh, boy, she was relishing every moment of it. Whether it was because she was avenging the pain the cashmere had given her, or if it was because of the obscene gore that was beginning to drench her claws, it was impossible to tell - all she knew was that she was enjoying this.

art reqbios

Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old August 8th, 2020, 04:31 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

(Is it ok if Riverwood took Hazelpaw off? That’s absolutely something Riverwood would do. She hates any harm coming to any cat.) @Corruptx @TheShadowAnimal

Last edited by Ikoria the Wolf Pup; August 8th, 2020 at 04:31 PM.
Old August 8th, 2020, 04:31 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlderDawn View Post
(Is it ok if Riverwood took Hazelpaw off? That’s absolutely something Riverwood would do. She hates any harm coming to any cat.)
[ fine by me ! ]

art reqbios

Old August 8th, 2020, 04:33 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

(Sweet.)

Old August 8th, 2020, 04:34 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Riverwood dragged Hazelpaw off of Leopardjaw.
“I think it best if we let her go now, before you kill her,” Riverwood said. @Corruptx @TheShadowAnimal

Last edited by Ikoria the Wolf Pup; August 8th, 2020 at 04:35 PM.