Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 03:04 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM

Old October 4th, 2020, 11:53 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Clans Ghostflight's training spot

Ghostflight was asleep under a prickly bush. She was dreaming, but when she woke up she wouldn't remember what her dream was about.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 4th, 2020, 03:03 PM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Ghostflight's training spot

(Since his rp with Darkpaw's finished i've decided to start)
Sparrowpaw had fallen asleep on his messy moss bedding in Shadowclan's apprentices den, it had taken him a while, it felt like a badger had dug a hole in his stomach, he couldn't help but think about the traitors, Dawnstar and Crowskip and his dead siblings. Flashbacks to the fire had ran through his mind, though he had finally fell asleep.
Then he felt dry grass prickling his felt, the air was cold and he curled up more before smelling an odd unfamilliar scent which made him open his eyes. He then noticed he wasn't in the cozy apprentice's den, he was in a dark forest, the trees seemed dead, the plants dry, there wasn't much light and no stars shown in the sky. This instantly woke Sparrowpaw up, where was he? The small tabby got up, sniffing around, he had no idea where he was. The grass prickled his paws like small thorns as he explored the odd location, suddenly he heard the sound of a cat yelping in pain which only scared him more. Where am i? What's going on? Did Shadowclan camp get destroyed again? he thought. Sparrowpaw looked around more, checking the dry thorn bushes for anything. Suddenly he spotted something, what seemed like a she-cat under one of these bushes. The she-cat was dark gray with a few white markings and amber eyes, Sparrowpaw swore he could see the bush behind her.
"W-who a-a-are y-you?" he asked the fading she-cat. @ChillCat

Last edited by Caramel; October 4th, 2020 at 03:04 PM.
Old October 4th, 2020, 05:30 PM
oyasumi

"Wh-whazzat?" Ghostflight was woken from her dream with a yawn. She wiggled out from underneath the prickle bush grumbling about the stuff in her fur. With a start, she noticed the young cat in front of her. "Why hello there darling! Who might you be? I'm Ghostflight." An apprentice, by the looks of him, and smelled like Shadowclan, which was a wonderful surprise. "What are you doing here? Let me guess, having problems mortal cats can't fix?" @Goldenmac

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 5th, 2020, 10:27 AM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
"Wh-whazzat?" Ghostflight was woken from her dream with a yawn. She wiggled out from underneath the prickle bush grumbling about the stuff in her fur. With a start, she noticed the young cat in front of her. "Why hello there darling! Who might you be? I'm Ghostflight." An apprentice, by the looks of him, and smelled like Shadowclan, which was a wonderful surprise. "What are you doing here? Let me guess, having problems mortal cats can't fix?" @Goldenmac

Sparrowpaw stepped back a little, his orange fur bristling a little before calming, this was odd, he didn't expect such friendliness in a place like this. The apprentice lowered his head, hopefully he wasn't intruding on any cat's territory.
"I-i'm uh S-Sparrowpaw, and problems? Well kind- yes? No? I uh don't know, w-what is this place? How did i get here?" He asked.
The she-cat smelled of Shadowclan, only the scent was faded, hard to notice, instead being covered up by the haunting scent of the location. Atleast this cat's from Shadowclan! he thought. But the odd forest around still creeped him out, right as he was calming down he heard another, louder cry coming from deeper in the forest and what sounded like yelling, his ears perked up again.
"W-what was that?" the tabby tom asked.
Old October 5th, 2020, 10:45 AM
oyasumi

"Oh, don't worry about it. It's probably just some cats training," Ghostflight said as she stretched. "Apprentices come here to get special training all the time." She noticed the tabby shivering in fear. "There's nothing to be afraid of as long as you're with me. You don't have to be scared." Ghostflight smiled, her huge teeth baring in a grin. @Goldenmac

Old October 5th, 2020, 11:28 AM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
"Oh, don't worry about it. It's probably just some cats training," Ghostflight said as she stretched. "Apprentices come here to get special training all the time." She noticed the tabby shivering in fear. "There's nothing to be afraid of as long as you're with me. You don't have to be scared." Ghostflight smiled, her huge teeth baring in a grin. @Goldenmac

Sparrowpaw turned his head back to Ghostflight, a little relieved, Maybe they just got hurt during training? he thought. Probably.He quickly calmed down and approached Ghostflight with a curious look.

"What do you mean by special training?" The small tabby asked.
It was obvious by his tone of voice he was a little interested, his own mentor didn't train him really often so some extra training would be good. Though this place was a little odd.
Old October 5th, 2020, 12:25 PM
oyasumi

"Special training is when cats come here to learn things the mortal cats don't know. I see it happen all the time. Cats come here by mistake, want to learn special things, they go back to their clans with more knowledge ready to help their clans...or not. What you want to do with the information is your choice." Ghostflight hadn't had an apprentice of her own yet, not even when she was alive. Icestar thought her a little too...unstable to have one.

"I see you're interested, and since you're asleep right now, you have plenty of time until you wake up. Want to learn something?" Since Ghostflight had no connection left with the living world, Sparrowpaw was a very lucky break. Maybe now I can have some influence over the living world! Icestar sure has a lot to answer for. @Goldenmac

Last edited by ChillCat; October 5th, 2020 at 12:25 PM.
Old October 5th, 2020, 12:57 PM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
"Special training is when cats come here to learn things the mortal cats don't know. I see it happen all the time. Cats come here by mistake, want to learn special things, they go back to their clans with more knowledge ready to help their clans...or not. What you want to do with the information is your choice." Ghostflight hadn't had an apprentice of her own yet, not even when she was alive. Icestar thought her a little too...unstable to have one.

"I see you're interested, and since you're asleep right now, you have plenty of time until you wake up. Want to learn something?" Since Ghostflight had no connection left with the living world, Sparrowpaw was a very lucky break. Maybe now I can have some influence over the living world! Icestar sure has a lot to answer for. @Goldenmac

Sparrowpaw paused for a bit, staring at the gray grass, thinking, i mean his mentor wasn't going to train him as often as every night, this could be an oppurtunity to be better than the other other apprentices, to learn how to get revenge on Windclan and how to fight off those traitors! After a bit he looked up at the ghostly cat and nodded.
"S-sure!" The tom mewed.

Last edited by Caramel; October 5th, 2020 at 12:57 PM.
Old October 5th, 2020, 01:30 PM
oyasumi

"Okay. First thing you need to know is to always listen to me. Second, don't go wandering off. This forest is dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. Third, you need to know how to defend yourself before you go off attacking cats willy-nilly. It won't do you any good to be dead before you get anything done with your life. Get down in a crouch. I'll attack and you try to defend against me." Ghostflight had never had an apprentice, so she didn't really know what she was doing, but she had sat in on other mentor's lessons before so she felt fairly confident. @Goldenmac

Last edited by ChillCat; October 5th, 2020 at 01:30 PM.
Old October 5th, 2020, 01:42 PM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
"Okay. First thing you need to know is to always listen to me. Second, don't go wandering off. This forest is dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. Third, you need to know how to defend yourself before you go off attacking cats willy-nilly. It won't do you any good to be dead before you get anything done with your life. Get down in a crouch. I'll attack and you try to defend against me." Ghostflight had never had an apprentice, so she didn't really know what she was doing, but she had sat in on other mentor's lessons before so she felt fairly confident. @Goldenmac

Sparrowpaw nodded and crouched down as though he was hunting, this was technically his first battle training session and he was very excited. The cat never told him where he was, honestly he wasn't perfectly sure that this was just a dream, everything felt too real to just be an average dream.