Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old November 30th, 2020, 11:35 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default The art of repetition [semi-private]

So this is where all of the Blackhaze stuff having to do with this thread http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=32751
Post your starters as you please as long as you fill out the form.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old November 30th, 2020, 11:53 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: The art of repetition [semi-private]

[ @Exis ]

Duskrunner woke up in a dark, hazy forest, difficult to see through. Where am I? Just a moment ago he had been in his makeshift nest, sheltered by a rock. His dark pelt hid him well, and bright yellow eyes were narrowed as they adjusted to the darkness. He tasted the air, trying to figure out what was going on, but all his senses could detect were trees. Trees, and darkness. He shivered, not because he was cold, but he was scared. Where was he? Had he magically been transported to ShadowClan? I hope not. "Hello?" he called, hearing it echo off all the trees. "Is anyone here?" His claws instinctively slid out of their sockets, and his fur bristled.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old November 30th, 2020, 12:00 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Ripplemask opened her eyes and took in a dark forest. Yawning she closed them again, a few seconds later she opened one. Why was she still here? With a annoyed huff the molly stood and looked around again. When she found who ever put her here they were in for some very sarcastic comments. Ripplemask lashed her tail and didn't pay attention to her nervousness. It was a simply wonderful place. Note the sarcasm. Ripplemask took off at a quick trot looking for others. @Exis
Old November 30th, 2020, 12:10 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze heard the cries from afar and quickly hurried twords the sound. He quickly stalked up behind the calling creature and hissed at them. “Hey! Would you shut up!” he hissed. His fur stood on end at the thought of meeting others here, especially Icestar. “Are you trying to get yourself killed?!” He cursed under his breath at the stupid cat. Stupider than himself. “Come on, we have to move. Follow me, we can talk more about why you’re here once we’re away from here.” He mewed before bounding last the newcomer twords his home.
@Trouble

Old November 30th, 2020, 12:16 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze lazed about on a rock, oh how he missed the sun. Upon hearing footsteps he rolled of and got to his paws, how exasperating, more cats. “Hey! Who’s there!” Now at least he knew no one he’d be scared of lurks these corners.
@Foxsnarl

Old November 30th, 2020, 12:28 PM
IDK what to put here

"Whos there yourself?" Ripplemask snapped. She stepped forward a bit more to get a better look at the new cat. Then her brain functioned enough for her to spit out her name, "Ripplemask." Like he cared. @Exis
Old November 30th, 2020, 12:36 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze nodded and smiled, happy to have to deal with this ball of agitation. “Well welcome to the dark forest, what can I do you for?” He was in a better mood today and hoped to spread the cheer.
@Foxsnarl

Old November 30th, 2020, 12:39 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Blackhaze heard the cries from afar and quickly hurried twords the sound. He quickly stalked up behind the calling creature and hissed at them. “Hey! Would you shut up!” he hissed. His fur stood on end at the thought of meeting others here, especially Icestar. “Are you trying to get yourself killed?!” He cursed under his breath at the stupid cat. Stupider than himself. “Come on, we have to move. Follow me, we can talk more about why you’re here once we’re away from here.” He mewed before bounding last the newcomer twords his home.
@Trouble
Duskrunner nodded slowly as the cat went on about following him. He obeyed, following this strange cat through the darkness. Why he trusted him? He wasn't quite sure, but he did. "Are we almost there?" he asked, his voice hushed so this cat hopefully wouldn't yell at him again. "And who are you?" He had many, many more questions, but those could wait. His mind shifted to Larkstripe, and his proposition of rejoining RiverClanb, and then Phoenix, who had given him shelter when he needed it most. And Cloudwillow... It was impossible to describe the pain she had caused him, but part of him still loved her.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit

Last edited by -Ash-; November 30th, 2020 at 12:39 PM.
Old November 30th, 2020, 01:06 PM
IDK what to put here

"Tell me the truth for a start. And cats think I tell bad jokes!" Ripplemask said with a snort. Her nervousness was leaving, being replaced with annoyance. What was he playing at? "Then you can tell me your name before I 'cide to call you something rude." Ripplemask's usual smirk was back. @Exis
Old November 30th, 2020, 04:52 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post

Duskrunner nodded slowly as the cat went on about following him. He obeyed, following this strange cat through the darkness. Why he trusted him? He wasn't quite sure, but he did. "Are we almost there?" he asked, his voice hushed so this cat hopefully wouldn't yell at him again. "And who are you?" He had many, many more questions, but those could wait. His mind shifted to Larkstripe, and his proposition of rejoining RiverClanb, and then Phoenix, who had given him shelter when he needed it most. And Cloudwillow... It was impossible to describe the pain she had caused him, but part of him still loved her.
Blackhaze didn’t turn around and instead picked up the pace, “Be quiet.” He hissed once again. Oh this cat would be the second death of him. “Just a bit farther.” They only needed to make it about 30 more tail lengths into his small bit of paradise tone safe. I’m the vast nothingness he’d carved out a space for himself. Slowly he began letting up as he reached the top innards of where he resided.

”So, now that we’re safe, my name is Blackhaze. What’s your name?” He mewed stopping to rest and introduce himself.